Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 181
  1. #121
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    just seems like a sad way (IMO) to live your life hoping and believing in this.
    guess i'll never wrap my head around why people are religious since to me, it makes more sense to believe in your self, rather than a higher entity and to thank said entity whenever something good happens or see bad things as a "challenge".
    life is life, live it as you wish, i guess.

    I do believe in my self vary much I am no different then the next American your still misunderstanding the point . Christians get there bad reputation from radical Christians who over do it that's just religious when truly they don't have a connection to God. there just doing things for show as you can say. most and almost all Christians arnt like that. this is probably the most radical ive ever been ,usually I wouldn't explain things like this . but since there's such a misconception on this thread I decided to put incite from a believers point of view. I believe there's a God and like any other God I believe he needs loyalty and faith from his followers. this does not mean that all of a sudden I will stop acting the way I did before and become a holy angle sent from above no im just like you I still do thing regular people do and on a regular basis you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Christianity is mislead by people overdoing it . its not at all what everyone here on the forms thinks its not about what you do or how you act its all about faith and by that I mean realizing there's a God realizing that he came to this earth to save you and me and improve your morals for the sake of yourself. once you seek God its not hard to change he changes you. that's just how it is you become a better person ,financially, spiritually, physically , emotionally. Im not sure if you read my earlier posts but I never believed in a God before my fathers death after that he changed his life and our along with it. and to me I seen him stop drinking like nothing ,after 15 years of drinking and smoking nothing the next day never beat me or my mom again. I stopped all my habits as well I just cant explain it. no it wasn't brainwashing me. no it wasn't some psychologists trans that I went into and all of a sudden quite. after I sat thrue a sermon it was too easy to quit. like I said when you search for God he miraculously fined you and when he found me it was the best day of my life because I gave up everything and in general my life is so much better. and I don't care if people say there's no God because I said it once too. all I can say is everyone's missing out because ID NEVER GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUSE LIFE even if they prove God not to be real because the morals and standers that were set have never been better. and even when I tried to prove to myself that the things written in the bible are fake. that God doesn't exist, I cant prove myself right. because no matter were you look and how you look, all this life and everything proves that God is real. its impossible without him. do you really think we just evolved ?and even if you believe scientific theory(which I do), they state how the world evolved and guess what the bible states the same exact things about how the world was created except one catch it was written thousands of years ago "all be darn" how did they know how the world came into place if they had no clue that the world was round. the bible stated it was round before noting did . people never want to look at the bible the idiots thought it was flat for hundreds of years when the Christian community was telling them it was round and they took them as loonie toones just like they still do now. the bible had so many prophecies that are in act now .the book of Ester rights about her vision of Big Armored Birds that shoot flames out of there mouths.. hello that's a jet it was described before anyone knew anything about planes. if you look deep your bound to find proof and luckily the creator left behind a hole book of it but people are to lazy to open and read it for themselves. look deep into your spirit ask yourself is it really okay ? because I know deep inside you have to feel empty like I did.

  2. #122
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Listen, I honestly don't give a shit about your father. If you want to go on and on about "he was dead but then he came back" fine, nobody fucking cares. It proves nothing and all you've been doing is repeating yourself.

    Note: you did not provide any proof. You said he was real through history and science, but I said he was not, so ergo you either provide some proof or shut up.



    Well aren't you the special snowflake!

    This is called willful ignorance btw. If you try hard enough, you can deny reality.
    oh come on please don't cry little man I gave you sold proof to research homi do your homework. don't cry and swear wile your at it your just wasting your own air and lucky you don't have a PHD so you cant determine what dead is or not , I honestly wonder if you have a mental retardation, you just don't get it I tell you he died . and then he was revived what's so hard to understand and wile he was dead for the 15 sum minutes he seen loads of stuff that you really don't wish to see when you die and I don't want you to see ether. so to conclude the only thing you can do is die and then revive and then you get what your looking for.

    Well aren't you the special snowflake!? ???? you seem like a special snowflake a vary special one... why you mad bro know that im correct. come on prove me wrong prove to me Gods not real. you idiot quit pmsing. if you cant debate then leave

    Listen, I honestly don't give a shit about your father. If you want to go on and on about "he was dead but then he came back" fine, nobody fucking cares. It proves nothing and all you've been doing is repeating yourself =

    I repeat myself because you ask the same damn question you asked to prove God real I showed you personal proof ,which apparently is invalid okay so I gave you scientific proof, the bible has creation story want to read it, read book of geniuses you idiot. (I said this a hundred times please this time take it into account so I don't repeat myself.) now I give you history open a google browser and look up history of the bible from other sources other then the bible duhhhh what do you not get its God were talking about here isn't not necessary a narrow subject im literally getting the conclusion that your mentally imperiled please stop spamming bro.


    so far all you said was bullshit tell me why its bullshit how about you write to me too prove that Christianity is all a lie and that a God never existed and that the bible a historical artifact was just really cleverly made up please go ahead state "proof" as you say. ---- Note: you did not provide any proof. You said he was real through history and science, but I said he was not, so ergo you either provide some proof or shut up.<<<<< please don't ever say ergo you've proved nothing wrong yet you just refused to believe what information I had brought to the table . lets be adults as well please don't cry don't shout just write what you think is wrong and ill answered as best as I can but believe me you must educate yourself at least a little before you scream and shout ergo.

    This is called willful ignorance btw. If you try hard enough, you can deny reality<<<<< bro bro.... just stop just stop that's enough you've said enough already .

  3. #123
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    I do believe in my self vary much I am no different then the next American your still misunderstanding the point . Christians get there bad reputation from radical Christians who over do it that's just religious when truly they don't have a connection to God. there just doing things for show as you can say. most and almost all Christians arnt like that. this is probably the most radical ive ever been ,usually I wouldn't explain things like this . but since there's such a misconception on this thread I decided to put incite from a believers point of view. I believe there's a God and like any other God I believe he needs loyalty and faith from his followers. this does not mean that all of a sudden I will stop acting the way I did before and become a holy angle sent from above no im just like you I still do thing regular people do and on a regular basis you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Christianity is mislead by people overdoing it . its not at all what everyone here on the forms thinks its not about what you do or how you act its all about faith and by that I mean realizing there's a God realizing that he came to this earth to save you and me and improve your morals for the sake of yourself. once you seek God its not hard to change he changes you. that's just how it is you become a better person ,financially, spiritually, physically , emotionally. Im not sure if you read my earlier posts but I never believed in a God before my fathers death after that he changed his life and our along with it. and to me I seen him stop drinking like nothing ,after 15 years of drinking and smoking nothing the next day never beat me or my mom again. I stopped all my habits as well I just cant explain it. no it wasn't brainwashing me. no it wasn't some psychologists trans that I went into and all of a sudden quite. after I sat thrue a sermon it was too easy to quit. like I said when you search for God he miraculously fined you and when he found me it was the best day of my life because I gave up everything and in general my life is so much better. and I don't care if people say there's no God because I said it once too. all I can say is everyone's missing out because ID NEVER GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUSE LIFE even if they prove God not to be real because the morals and standers that were set have never been better. and even when I tried to prove to myself that the things written in the bible are fake. that God doesn't exist, I cant prove myself right. because no matter were you look and how you look, all this life and everything proves that God is real. its impossible without him. do you really think we just evolved ?and even if you believe scientific theory(which I do), they state how the world evolved and guess what the bible states the same exact things about how the world was created except one catch it was written thousands of years ago "all be darn" how did they know how the world came into place if they had no clue that the world was round. the bible stated it was round before noting did . people never want to look at the bible the idiots thought it was flat for hundreds of years when the Christian community was telling them it was round and they took them as loonie toones just like they still do now. the bible had so many prophecies that are in act now .the book of Ester rights about her vision of Big Armored Birds that shoot flames out of there mouths.. hello that's a jet it was described before anyone knew anything about planes. if you look deep your bound to find proof and luckily the creator left behind a hole book of it but people are to lazy to open and read it for themselves. look deep into your spirit ask yourself is it really okay ? because I know deep inside you have to feel empty like I did.

    nope, dont have any emptiness inside of me.
    the bible mentioned evolution?
    where? i thought god just created everything out of the bloom, skipping evolution which is why so many christians are against schools teaching kids about it.
    us existing does not prove the existence of god, might as well say since we have thunder, thor is real
    also, i googled the book of ester and armored birds shooting fire out of their mouths and found nothing, so i call bs on that.
    Last edited by Ghost; 02-28-2014 at 08:25 AM.


  4. #124
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    oh come on please don't cry little man I gave you sold proof to research homi do your homework. don't cry and swear wile your at it your just wasting your own air and lucky you don't have a PHD so you cant determine what dead is or not , I honestly wonder if you have a mental retardation, you just don't get it I tell you he died . and then he was revived what's so hard to understand and wile he was dead for the 15 sum minutes he seen loads of stuff that you really don't wish to see when you die and I don't want you to see ether. so to conclude the only thing you can do is die and then revive and then you get what your looking for.

    Well aren't you the special snowflake!? ???? you seem like a special snowflake a vary special one... why you mad bro know that im correct. come on prove me wrong prove to me Gods not real. you idiot quit pmsing. if you cant debate then leave

    Listen, I honestly don't give a shit about your father. If you want to go on and on about "he was dead but then he came back" fine, nobody fucking cares. It proves nothing and all you've been doing is repeating yourself =

    I repeat myself because you ask the same damn question you asked to prove God real I showed you personal proof ,which apparently is invalid okay so I gave you scientific proof, the bible has creation story want to read it, read book of geniuses you idiot. (I said this a hundred times please this time take it into account so I don't repeat myself.) now I give you history open a google browser and look up history of the bible from other sources other then the bible duhhhh what do you not get its God were talking about here isn't not necessary a narrow subject im literally getting the conclusion that your mentally imperiled please stop spamming bro.


    so far all you said was bullshit tell me why its bullshit how about you write to me too prove that Christianity is all a lie and that a God never existed and that the bible a historical artifact was just really cleverly made up please go ahead state "proof" as you say. ---- Note: you did not provide any proof. You said he was real through history and science, but I said he was not, so ergo you either provide some proof or shut up.<<<<< please don't ever say ergo you've proved nothing wrong yet you just refused to believe what information I had brought to the table . lets be adults as well please don't cry don't shout just write what you think is wrong and ill answered as best as I can but believe me you must educate yourself at least a little before you scream and shout ergo.

    This is called willful ignorance btw. If you try hard enough, you can deny reality<<<<< bro bro.... just stop just stop that's enough you've said enough already .

    Ugh. Can't believe I just got trolled by this guy.

    Well, usually trolls don't write walls of text.

    But man, the "umadbro" just gave it away



    Good job man, I just thought you were another idiot religious person, very nice camouflage


  5. #125
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    nope, dont have any emptiness inside of me.
    the bible mentioned evolution?
    where? i thought god just created everything out of the bloom, skipping evolution which is why so many christians are against schools teaching kids about it.
    us existing does not prove the existence of god, might as well say since we have thunder, thor is real
    also, i googled the book of ester and armored birds shooting fire out of their mouths and found nothing, so i call bs on that.
    try look it up in the bible mid chapter people don't like that book because of its wide spread so not many people see that. also look up book of revelation that has a lot of prophecies you will find what you are looking for there for sure. no evolution has been proven wrong by scientists for many years now we never came from apes. but what scientists say happened in 2012 nasa studies is what it says in the book of geniuses

  6. #126
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    try look it up in the bible mid chapter people don't like that book because of its wide spread so not many people see that. also look up book of revelation that has a lot of prophecies you will find what you are looking for there for sure. no evolution has been proven wrong by scientists for many years now we never came from apes. but what scientists say happened in 2012 nasa studies is what it says in the book of geniuses
    wut
    we did evolve from apes...
    please, show me your sources


  7. #127
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    that theory is vary wildly spread that people created religion. And in many cases may be true. but do you really believe that we somehow magically or should I say "scientifically" became into existence. and if we did how come its not happing again ? I personally believe no matter what direction you look there had to be something that created us that lives in a more spiritual realm. everyone even chief scientists believe in a spiritual realm which they try to define but cant. you ask any professor and they will tell you they believe into a certain point of spirituality that as of now cannot be defined by science fully. since the begging men have wondered what it is and how to reach it weather your monk ,Christian, or Muslim they all know of life after death in a different realm. just watch all those videos on people who came back from the dead and had personal experience about what they seen or experienced. my dad happened to be one and before that we were atheists I always knew there was a spiritual realm and I always seen ghosts and stuff on YouTube and herd so many stories so I knew that all those people couldn't be lien . after my dad died he said he seen heaven and hell obviously ended up in hell. as wearied as this story sounds I knew he seen everything because he described his death from a third person view he seen all of us and how we reacted and what happened in the hospital and he was right about it all. so I do believe in that. and I believe one day science will be able to explain that. so personal story take it ass you wish. my dad was pronounced dead 3 times already and two of those times he had significant experiences.
    Your dad's experiences came from DMT flushing his brain. Shut the fuck up, gravity wasn't even a thing until 300 years ago.

  8. #128
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by solomonjo0 View Post
    try look it up in the bible mid chapter people don't like that book because of its wide spread so not many people see that. also look up book of revelation that has a lot of prophecies you will find what you are looking for there for sure. no evolution has been proven wrong by scientists for many years now we never came from apes. but what scientists say happened in 2012 nasa studies is what it says in the book of geniuses
    You are still going on?

    I mean wow, even trolls like you have to try a little. How about putting a single source down?


  9. #129
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    454
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Believe in what you believe . We have already teached by our parents about our religion . So , just follow them .

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KhairulRifqi For This Useful Post:

    solomonjo0 (03-02-2014)

  11. #130
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    Believe in what you believe . We have already teached by our parents about our religion . So , just follow them .
    why follow when you can find your own path?

    thats what i did, my family is very religious, as was i until i started thinking for my own instead of just listening and following the others.
    i regret nothing.


  12. #131
    KhairulRifqi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    647
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    454
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yes . Regret nothing . But i believe in my religion . So i just stay . And keep believing .

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to KhairulRifqi For This Useful Post:

    solomonjo0 (03-02-2014)

  14. #132
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    hahahaha bro bro dmt my ass ! ive herd that method and its been proven wrong. besides God puts science behind his actions. even an atheist like my dad seen hell bro you better wish you don't have any dmt in your brain when you die =) not going to be fun for you
    Last edited by solomonjo0; 03-02-2014 at 01:16 AM.

  15. #133
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You are still going on?

    I mean wow, even trolls like you have to try a little. How about putting a single source down?
    how about you put something down ? oh don't have anything that's right cause anyone that belives we comes from an ape probably did =)
    go eat a banana you monkey and stop acting up

  16. #134
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Your dad's experiences came from DMT flushing his brain. Shut the fuck up, gravity wasn't even a thing until 300 years ago.
    exactly gravity didn't exist but the bible had it written out you dip shit prove that wrong! oh you cant that's right because your brains fried

  17. #135
    solomonjo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawai
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by KhairulRifqi View Post
    Yes . Regret nothing . But i believe in my religion . So i just stay . And keep believing .
    right on man that's how its suppose to be. in the end they will regret it all I just wish they weren't so prideful and stuck up .. its going to be hard for these to two find a woman because all they do I blabber like one. they cant state prof they don't except the endless proof ive given them so its useless to try just a troll form.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can you screw up this bad?
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. How Can you Tell
    By Wax. in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:22 AM
  3. how can you get ip banned?
    By xxkingthugxx in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 02:51 AM
  4. How can you super jump or have super speed?
    By wesman17 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
  5. how can you bypass op7 so u dont get banned, do they ip ban?
    By ydocsmada in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:01 AM