Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh he doesn't have one, I can assure you.
    I'm not taking a position, but it's hilarious how people can make up percentages to fulfill the argument.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    Enzo. (07-28-2014)

  3. #32
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,395
    My Mood
    Twisted
    To quote H.P. Lovecraft:

    “Religion is still useful among the herd - that it helps their orderly conduct as nothing else could. The crude human animal is in-eradicably superstitious, and there is every biological reason why they should be. Take away his Christian god and saints, and he will worship something else...”
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  4. #33
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. The moon is not split in two. This is called a fault line.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fault_(geology)
    -Your lack of education astounds me.
    Those are actually fault line but it sound like you didn't know that.
    http://news.yahoo.com/below-surface-...170403556.html

    -Your lack of education astounds me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    2. Do you even know what the theory of relativity is?
    Seems like you don't know what is it.
    http://www.speed-light.info/relativity_quran.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -Claiming two types of water does not prove knowledge of surface tension.
    -That would be the same as claiming that there is air and water and then claiming the Quran knew all about hydrogen bonding and the atom composition of both.
    Excuses are excuses, air is air and water is water. You can put a difference between air and water but you can't put a difference between water and water. Clear?
    That would be also the same as claiming that there is no god because you can't see him while you could also claim that there is no human since you don't see humans souls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So I just disproved all of those. Next?
    You still didn't disprove it.
    You have to disprove what I said. Don't worry, I will post more tomorrow but you have to disprove what I said first.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #34
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh he doesn't have one, I can assure you.
    Percentage everywhere, bullshit everywhere. Give sources then about most of wars. (But with the actual or nearer percentage)
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  6. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    Those are actually fault line but it sound like you didn't know that.
    http://news.yahoo.com/below-surface-...170403556.html

    -Your lack of education astounds me.


    Seems like you don't know what is it.
    http://www.speed-light.info/relativity_quran.htm


    Excuses are excuses, air is air and water is water. You can put a difference between air and water but you can't put a difference between water and water. Clear?
    That would be also the same as claiming that there is no god because you can't see him while you could also claim that there is no human since you don't see humans souls.


    You still didn't disprove it.
    You have to disprove what I said. Don't worry, I will post more tomorrow but you have to disprove what I said first.
    Oh this is easier than I thought.
    1. Yahoo article doesn't prove your point. Learn to read.
    2. Again, the bible pulled this earlier. It's not explaining the theory of relativity, it's just stating a different flow of time. Although you COULD use that when you ALREADY KNOW the theory of relativity to analyze it, it does not in fact prove the theory of relativity itself.
    -For instance I can say god calls lightning from thunder clouds. Now if I knew about ionization I could claim that the holy book I used claims this, but it clearly doesn't explain anything about ionization.

    You are claiming scientific discovery before it was discovered with no proof of that.
    3. Do you think the Quran was the first to note the difference between salt water and fresh water? It wasn't.


    Again, I already disproved them. Please come back to me with some more "proof". I find educating ignorant fools like you fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    Percentage everywhere, bullshit everywhere. Give sources then about most of wars. (But with the actual or nearer percentage)
    Why bother with percentage?
    Last edited by Empire; 07-27-2014 at 09:06 PM.


  7. #36
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. Yahoo article doesn't prove your point. Learn to read.
    2. Again, the bible pulled this earlier. It's not explaining the theory of relativity, it's just stating a different flow of time. Although you COULD use that when you ALREADY KNOW the theory of relativity to analyze it, it does not in fact prove the theory of relativity itself.
    -For instance I can say god calls lightning from thunder clouds. Now if I knew about ionization I could claim that the holy book I used claims this, but it clearly doesn't explain anything about ionization.
    1. No it does, until you can disprove it.
    2. Can you quote it ? I want to see it. Also, I didn't get your point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You are claiming scientific discovery before it was discovered with no proof of that.
    3. Do you think the Quran was the first to note the difference between salt water and fresh water? It wasn't.
    You have to get me proofs so I can believe you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I find educating ignorant fools like you fun.
    So you call proving a wrong point educating ignorant? You didn't even prove a wrong point that makes me ignorant.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Amducias View Post

    1. No it does, until you can disprove it.
    2. Can you quote it ? I want to see it. Also, I didn't get your point.


    You have to get me proofs so I can believe you.


    So you call proving a wrong point educating ignorant? You didn't even prove a wrong point that makes me ignorant.
    So your argument is:

    -Make claim without sufficient proof.
    -Have claim disproven by me(Empire).
    -Refuse to admit that it has been disproven.


    Wellp another day another victory for me I guess.

    "You have to get me proofs so I can believe you."
    -You have to make a valid point to start this process.


  9. #38
    SliceNDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Springfield
    Posts
    758
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Amused
    Without religion the world is boring. People become too dependable on science without religion

  10. #39
    niteghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Too bad Extremist and terrorist uses Religion as their so call - "holy war" to justify their means by taking certain quotes in their holy book out of context - to suit their means. you know what Religion ,I am talking about and the number of Wars assiciated with that Religion

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to niteghost For This Useful Post:

    bloox12 (02-17-2015)

  12. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    Too bad Extremist and terrorist uses Religion as their so call - "holy war" to justify their means by taking certain quotes in their holy book out of context - to suit their means. you know what Religion ,I am talking about and the number of Wars assiciated with that Religion
    Pretty much every major world religion?


  13. #41
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceNDice View Post
    Without religion the world is boring. People become too dependable on science without religion
    That is atheist propaganda. The overwhelmingly contribution to science was made by religious people. The invention of the vaccine, the first antibiotic, were all made by religious people. Heck even the Big Bang theory was developed by a Catholic priest. However failed scientists like Dawkins who hasn't made any contribution to science is claiming science for Atheists.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  14. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    That is atheist propaganda.
    What he said was positive for theism you retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    The overwhelmingly contribution to science was made by religious people.
    The religion itself has nothing to do with science. So them being religious is irrelevant.


    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    However failed scientists like Dawkins who hasn't made any contribution to science is claiming science for Atheists.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

    Are you.....utterly retarded? I can only imagine that if someone doesn't invent the theory of gravity they are "failed scientist" to you, what a fucking joke.
    ---------------


    Another brilliant post by robin.

    Now run along now little tard, we don't need your trolling here.


  15. #43
    bloox12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm an atheist thank god

  16. #44
    CsGOLeetzHacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1127 Ruth St., Corporal Ave., Los Angeles, California, USA
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Confused
    After a couple months of studying the internet...
    "It's 2015 nobody believes in a God" is starting to be true but honestly here's my personal opinion.
    Oh look we've got an atheist here and just because we believe in a God doesnt mean we're total dumbfucks. honestly you guys look more like dumbfucks because you do not know how any type of respect yet you respect Islam but not Christians because we all know not all muslims are terrorists so people say to respect muslims, I'm not trying to say we should disrespect muslims I'm trying to point out an analogy that atheists wont respect Christians for their beliefs but they know how to respect Islam and I think they should just shut up and just respect us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. why does this happen...
    By ur_luv in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. [Info] WHY does THIS HAPPEN Y but Y ha Y
    By hakq in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. Does this still work?
    By BetsyBoo in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:12 AM
  4. why does this happen !!
    By jokers in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:34 PM
  5. Why does this site run so god damn slow?
    By shazbork in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:49 PM