Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Why does this still exsist

    i do not understand how religion still exsists in our partially modern world

    im sure the people that "believe" in religions know its made up things to make people do things that arent humane for some made up "god" that only "loves" the ones that believe in him

    i must admit the extreme islamists are the worst from all religios people.


    i dont remember any modern occorunces where a christian kills a bunch of people by blowing himself up to get a "treat" in the "afterlife"

    someone explain me how intelligent beings like humans still fall for this shit

    87% of the wars are thanks to religion

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    WumboKnight (02-13-2015)

  3. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's basically an education gap.

    You have the first world educated>Lower uneducated class > third world.

    Once everyone gets to the educated part, religion will go away.


  4. #3
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It's basically an education gap.

    You have the first world educated>Lower uneducated class > third world.

    Once everyone gets to the educated part, religion will go away.
    if so,why is religion in our goverments? why are there acctual RULES based on religion.

  5. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    if so,why is religion in our goverments? why are there acctual RULES based on religion.
    Again educational gap.


  6. #5
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    i do not understand how religion still exsists in our partially modern world

    im sure the people that "believe" in religions know its made up things to make people do things that arent humane for some made up "god" that only "loves" the ones that believe in him

    i must admit the extreme islamists are the worst from all religios people.


    i dont remember any modern occorunces where a christian kills a bunch of people by blowing himself up to get a "treat" in the "afterlife"

    someone explain me how intelligent beings like humans still fall for this shit

    87% of the wars are thanks to religion
    Islam is bad and Islam is evilish that's why it is the fastest growing religion in the world and highest joining rate.
    Do you know that by 2030, Muslims will make up more than a quarter of the global population ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It's basically an education gap.

    You have the first world educated>Lower uneducated class > third world.

    Once everyone gets to the educated part, religion will go away.
    The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either NATO (with the United States, Western European nations and their allies representing the First World), or the Communist Bloc (with the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, and their allies representing the Second World).
    Sorry but your argument is wrong. Europe had 44 million Muslims in 2010. In USA, there is more than 20.0000 converts to Islam every year.
    Also, according to the New York Times, an estimated 25 percent of American Muslims are converts.
    Last edited by Frought; 07-24-2014 at 08:14 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post


    Islam is bad and Islam is evil that's why it is the fastest growing religion in the world and highest joining rate.
    Do you know that by 2030, Muslims will make up more than a quarter of the global population ?
    Sorry but your argument is wrong. Europe had 44 million Muslims in 2010. In USA, there is more than 20.0000 converts to Islam every year.
    Also, according to the New York Times, an estimated 25 percent of American Muslims are converts.
    So your argument is that anything is good as long as there is a big enough population following it?

    Surely you understand how stupid that is.....right? I don't need to point this out again.......right?


  8. #7
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Organized religion may fade some day, but religion itself, as in someones personal beliefs, never.

  9. #8
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    but religion itself, as in someones personal beliefs, never.
    that kind doesnt hurt anyone...but noone believes in something alone.

    beliving in a huge not human thing that controls your intentions etc would put you in a psychic facillity or whatever if you were the only one to believe in it

  10. #9
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    that kind doesnt hurt anyone...but noone believes in something alone.

    beliving in a huge not human thing that controls your intentions etc would put you in a psychic facillity or whatever if you were the only one to believe in it
    I don't think you quite understand what I'm saying. A person can believe in the afterlife, spirituality, etc, and not be part of an organized religion. I can believe in the Christian God, but not the bible. See what I'm getting at? What I meant when I said that was that maybe in the future, there won't be set rules, book, or place that people gather where they all follow that one thing. But there will always be religious people. People that believe in the afterlife, in a higher power, in spirituality.

  11. #10
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So your argument is that anything is good as long as there is a big enough population following it?

    Surely you understand how stupid that is.....right? I don't need to point this out again.......right?
    You didn't understand what I said. You said
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    It's basically an education gap.

    You have the first world educated>Lower uneducated class > third world.

    Once everyone gets to the educated part, religion will go away.
    Europe - countries - and USA are first world countries according to the cold war which is even wrong because the NATO (allies) were defined as first world countries and the Communist were defined as second world countries and the other countries were defined as third world countries. Let's get to my point, if European countries and USA are the first world countries, there is HUGE converts to Islam in USA and Europe.
    Ha?

    I'm sleepy as fuck so if there is any wrong typo excuse me.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    You didn't understand what I said. You said

    Europe - countries - and USA are first world countries according to the cold war which is even wrong because the NATO (allies) were defined as first world countries and the Communist were defined as second world countries and the other countries were defined as third world countries. Let's get to my point, if European countries and USA are the first world countries, there is HUGE converts to Islam in USA and Europe.
    Ha?

    I'm sleepy as fuck so if there is any wrong typo excuse me.
    The number of converts has nothing to do with the subject and is a red herring argument. "See this totally unrelated stat? THIS MEANS MY POINT IS RIGHT".

    I'm saying it's an educational issue, the number of converts has nothing to do with conversion rates.


  13. #12
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The number of converts has nothing to do with the subject and is a red herring argument. "See this totally unrelated stat? THIS MEANS MY POINT IS RIGHT".

    I'm saying it's an educational issue, the number of converts has nothing to do with conversion rates.
    I said that many people that is high educated - in first world countries - are converting to religions.. Means it isn't an educational issue...

    Am I wrong?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    I said that many people that is high educated - in first world countries - are converting to religions.. Means it isn't an educational issue...

    Am I wrong?
    Well.. Yes, you are wrong.

    There is no correlation between higher education and converting to islam.

    There is however a correlation between higher education and becoming an atheist/agnostic.

  15. #14
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Well.. Yes, you are wrong.

    There is no correlation between higher education and converting to islam.

    There is however a correlation between higher education and becoming an atheist/agnostic.
    No, there is.
    Also I'm not talking about Islam only I'm talking about religions as general.
    Why you think that there is no correlation between higher education and converting to Islam?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    No, there is.
    Also I'm not talking about Islam only I'm talking about religions as general.
    Why you think that there is no correlation between higher education and converting to Islam?
    Well here's an easy way to solve this:

    Prove it.

    My thoughts: Of course there isn't a correlation between Islam and education, most of Islam's population is in third world countries with horrible education systems.

    The people who generally convert to Islam are doing it for :
    A) Attention
    B) Stupidity, they'll convert to anything that someone tells them is "true"
    C)Re-conversion, people who were already muslims convert back.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. why does this happen...
    By ur_luv in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. [Info] WHY does THIS HAPPEN Y but Y ha Y
    By hakq in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. Does this still work?
    By BetsyBoo in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:12 AM
  4. why does this happen !!
    By jokers in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:34 PM
  5. Why does this site run so god damn slow?
    By shazbork in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:49 PM