Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924

    Ontological Argument

    So I want to get this right, so explain this shitty theory to me.

    I think it goes something like

    1. It is possible that god exist
    2. If it is Possible that god exist, then he exist in some Possible worlds.
    3. If god exist in some possible world then god exists in all possible worlds
    4. If god exist in all possible worlds then he exist in the actual world
    5. If god exist in the the actual world then there is god


    Prove this shitty story wrong, or gimme me a legit way to prove it wrong, to someone.


    - - - Updated - - -

    I thought this reason, if god is a perfect being and he can't have shit wrong with him, why the fuck did he invent us? Why did he want to make things that are Imperfect? Doesn't that make him Imperfect? Wanting something that is less perfect then him?

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    So I want to get this right, so explain this shitty theory to me.

    I think it goes something like

    1. It is possible that god exist
    2. If it is Possible that god exist, then he exist in some Possible worlds.
    3. If god exist in some possible world then god exists in all possible worlds
    4. If god exist in all possible worlds then he exist in the actual world
    5. If god exist in the the actual world then there is god


    Prove this shitty story wrong, or gimme me a legit way to prove it wrong, to someone.


    - - - Updated - - -

    I thought this reason, if god is a perfect being and he can't have shit wrong with him, why the fuck did he invent us? Why did he want to make things that are Imperfect? Doesn't that make him Imperfect? Wanting something that is less perfect then him?
    Read the bible you dumbass.

    And if you're to lazy https://www.lds.org/manual/old-testa...d-eve?lang=eng
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  3. #3
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
    The amount of shitty threads you're putting out is actually astounding.

    It's almost as if your autism has no bounds.
    Thanks, know post a actual fucking answer cocksucker.



    also @Blake are you just ignorant? I asked for a answer that defies that theory, not supports it. As for your said "read the bible" Fuck the bible and if god exists fuck god and tell his ass i want a orgy with him
    Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 01-30-2015 at 11:35 PM.

  4. #4
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,444
    Reputation
    1140
    Thanks
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Thanks, know post a actual fucking answer cocksucker.



    also @Blake are you just ignorant? I asked for a answer that defies that theory, not supports it. As for your said "read the bible" Fuck the bible and if god exists fuck god and tell his ass i want a orgy with him
    :O You cursed at god, you will now burn in hell for millions of years.... no seriously tho, God doesn't exist, I support your theory, and also, if God was this caring, loving creature, then there wouldn't be wars, no diseases, no famines, nothing.
    Former Mod
    January 15-October 15
    Don't goto college kids, it will ruin your lifee

    Please consider donating to help a poor paro

    MY ONLY SKYPE IS : XtremePenguinLord, ASK ME TO PM YOU BEFORE USING ME FOR ANY TRADE

  5. #5
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    :O You cursed at god, you will now burn in hell for millions of years.... no seriously tho, God doesn't exist, I support your theory, and also, if God was this caring, loving creature, then there wouldn't be wars, no diseases, no famines, nothing.
    This theory states that.



    1. It Is Possible That God Exist
    2. If It Is Possible That God Exist, Then He Exist In Some Possible Worlds.
    3. If God Exist In Some Possible World Then God Exists In All Possible Worlds
    4. If God Exist In All Possible Worlds Then He Exist In The Actual World
    5. If God Exist In The The Actual World Then There Is God


    So this are some of my counters.

    Lets apply this to @Blake.
    It is Possible that "BLAKE is an ignorant Person.
    If it is possible that blake is ignorant, then it is also possible that he is ignorant in some other worlds
    If blake is ignorant in some possible world, then he is ignorant in all possible world
    If blake is ignorant in all possible world, then blake is ignorant in the actual world.
    If Blake is ignorant in actual world, then blake is ignornat.

    Well I tried this, but they said that since blake (anything can be placed here instead) is a person that can sin and god cannot sin this can only apply to god. Well if god cannot sin then why did he create people less perfect then himself isnt that sinning a way? Did god wanted people who were less perfect/strong/smart then himself? So I think i blown this Theory to shit.




    Correct me if you think i am wrong. @arunforce I want your opinion

  6. #6
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Thanks, know post a actual fucking answer cocksucker.



    also @Blake are you just ignorant? I asked for a answer that defies that theory, not supports it. As for your said "read the bible" Fuck the bible and if god exists fuck god and tell his ass i want a orgy with him
    and you also said
    I thought this reason, if god is a perfect being and he can't have shit wrong with him, why the fuck did he invent us? Why did he want to make things that are Imperfect? Doesn't that make him Imperfect? Wanting something that is less perfect then him?



    Why does it matter to you if you do not care for the bible or god?

    He made perfect beings. The devil tricked Eve into eating fruit from the forbidden tree I.e the fruit of knowledge. After they disobeyed god , he cast them out of the garden.

    You can't call someone ignorant when you know nothing about god or the bible, + 99% of your posts/threads are shit and ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    if God was this caring, loving creature, then there wouldn't be wars, no diseases, no famines, nothing.
    Adam and Eve
    Free will
    Read bible.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  7. #7
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    and you also said


    Why does it matter to you if you do not care for the bible or god?

    He made perfect beings. The devil tricked Eve into eating fruit from the forbidden tree I.e the fruit of knowledge. After they disobeyed god , he cast them out of the garden.

    You can't call someone ignorant when you know nothing about god or the bible, + 99% of your posts/threads are shit and ignorant.



    Adam and Eve
    Free will
    Read bible.

    NO! FUCK THE BIBLE, I JIZZ ON IT, also pretty sure that 99% is a made up number, and look up the defination of ignorance, means not knowing a subject and commenting on it. Like your azz
    Last edited by cuckold cancer 8=D; 01-30-2015 at 11:59 PM.

  8. #8
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    580
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Allahuakbar

    I think this thread is over now
    SMD SMD SMD SMD SMD SMDSMMSMDFASDFAS

  9. #9
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    Allahuakbar

    I think this thread is over now
    Don't Blow my thread up, I will bribe you.

  10. #10
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    580
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Don't Blow My Thread Up, I Will Bribe You.
    We can do this two ways.

    The "Pay me $25 Amazon Gift Card" route
    or
    the "Allahuakbar" route

    You have five minutes to decide before we go Alalalala on you.
    SMD SMD SMD SMD SMD SMDSMMSMDFASDFAS

  11. #11
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    God created humanity because of divine boredom. If you're a god than you've maxed out your character. If your the God, than you created the game, and are the game. It created man simply because it can.

  12. #12
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    God created humanity because of divine boredom. If you're a god than you've maxed out your character. If your the God, than you created the game, and are the game. It created man simply because it can.
    Prove that there is god.

  13. #13
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    NO! FUCK THE BIBLE, I JIZZ ON IT, also pretty sure that 99% is a made up number, and look up the defination of ignorance, means not knowing a subject and commenting on it. Like your azz
    I Thought This Reason, If God Is A Perfect Being And He Can't Have Shit Wrong With Him, Why The Fuck Did He Invent Us? Why Did He Want To Make Things That Are Imperfect? Doesn't That Make Him Imperfect? Wanting Something That Is Less Perfect Then Him?
    You know nothing about the subject(bible/god) and you're commenting on it=ignorant.

    lol@invent us
    lol@ defination of ignorance

    Read the bible and a dictionary.

    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Prove that there is god.
    Prove that there isn't a god.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  14. #14
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,858
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



    You know nothing about the subject(bible/god) and you're commenting on it=ignorant.

    lol@invent us
    lol@ defination of ignorance

    Read the bible and a dictionary.
    I know more then enough, also there is more then 1 religion. Why do you only believe in Jesus? Why only the Bible? Why are you so Ignorant?

  15. #15
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,788
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well I can't help you much but maybe you can find an answer in the debate section.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 'How to Win Arguments' Guide
    By username9999 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:05 AM
  3. command-line arguments
    By lalakijilp in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:47 PM
  4. ARGUMENTS FOR ME ( VOJCOO )
    By vojcoo in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:31 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:15 AM