Thread: god is a lie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70
  1. #16
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Okey Human existed on this planet for about 200,000 years ( long time tho ),Don't you think why in the early life of the humans not made such technology that we have ? i mean we have been about 5000 ,10000 years to reach this current technology ? why the early humans didn't reach it ?
    Want my opinion? Aliens... look at ancient civilization's hieroglyphics ect, there are half man half other creatures. And yea, it is quite wierd that we got smart all of a sudden, which just helps add to the fact that aliens might have helped us or came here and left something behind that helped us. God is a MYTH something people believe in because they dont want to bear the fact that they dont know all the answers. I am going to be laughing my ass off when something like in Paul happens, where an alien comes and he is all like "If god created you in his image, what tf am I?" its going to happen eventually, space is so big it is unimaginable and you would have to be a fucking idiot to beleive we are the center of and the only living things in the universe.


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  2. #17
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
    Do you believe every word in the Quran?
    Yes and i read every word in it so this how i converted to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
    I wonder how the construction workers built such amazing buildings ..
    Did they follow one person who told them what to do?
    Hmmm ... Lets think about that ..

    I think that person is called an Architect or a Contractor



    They followed what their masters ordered them to do
    Not easy for uneducated Workers do what their masters tell them it need high skills of bulding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
    Main cause of that War was religion
    I don't care who started it and I'm not even talking about who started it
    Religion was the main cause


    Do you agree?
    Nope.
    You still didn't get my point they turned the religion to make it their legal excuse to start the war even without religion the war will start with any other excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post


    Want my opinion? Aliens... look at ancient civilization's hieroglyphics ect, there are half man half other creatures. And yea, it is quite wierd that we got smart all of a sudden, which just helps add to the fact that aliens might have helped us or came here and left something behind that helped us. God is a MYTH something people believe in because they dont want to bear the fact that they don't know all the answers. I am going to be laughing my ass off when something like in Paul happens, where an alien comes and he is all like "If god created you in his image, what tf am I?" its going to happen eventually, space is so big it is unimaginable and you would have to be a fucking idiot to beleive we are the center of and the only living things in the universe.
    99.9% Aliens Exist yet (their is 0.1% chance they don't exist).
    Maybe your theory is right but it doesn't make sence to me too many questions like what they would benift when they help us aren't they afraid that we get the technology and be stronger than them ?



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  3. #18
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    238
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    99.9% Aliens Exist yet (their is 0.1% chance they don't exist).
    Maybe your theory is right but it doesn't make sence to me too many questions like what they would benift when they help us aren't they afraid that we get the technology and be stronger than them ?
    Like I said, maybe they helped us without realizing it, possibly by leaving something behind that helped us get as far as we have.


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  4. #19
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Yes and i read every word in it so this how i converted to it


    Then explain this:
    Noah's ark held 2 of every animal on Earth
    Noah's ark came to rest at some place in the Middle East
    So from that place in the Middle East, the animals spread out to all parts of the world

    Tell me why are Kangaroos found only in Australia?
    Why isn't there a shred of evidence that suggest they migrated from the Middle East to Australia?
    There isn't a single species of the Kangaroo in or around the Middle East
    No fossils were even found..

    And why did the Penguins only migrated to Antartica
    Is there something wrong in the north?

    Also, if God really did flood the world till the peak of the highest mountains, the temperatures would be unbelievably cold for any animal to bear ..
    They would all die due to the cold ..


    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Not easy for uneducated Workers do what their masters tell them it need high skills of bulding.


    The masters can easily tell them what to do ..
    If you check the Hieroglyphics in the Egyptian Pyramids ..
    You'll see a group of semi-nude SLAVES moving big blocks of the pyramids

    In ancient Egypt
    The masters wore good clothing
    the slaves wore a simple cloth around their privates


    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You still didn't get my point they turned the religion to make it their legal excuse to start the war even without religion the war will start with any other excuse.
    Religion caused the Crusades
    You statement that without religion, the war will start with other excuses is just a theory.
    Don't talk about theories and stupid assumptions
    Talk about what happened in the Past
    and what happened in the past was that RELIGION caused the damn crusades which killing a lot of people.
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 03-24-2015 at 03:24 PM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  5. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post

    1- Science exist to know what God did and their sake in this universe and i agree that Science give us more information than religion but Who came up with the orders to search and learn Religion+Human Brain
    2- Islam didn't inspire Algebra but yet Made too much discoveries ( We don't lay ourselves on what we have made but it is a face can't be denied )
    3- As i mentioned it is not a lazy answer but to reach to this answer "God did it" is a discovery,It will be a lazy answer when we say "Okey god did let's live without discovering or achieving anything" in this case you are right But in Religion God prevented that and ordered us not to do that he ordered to Believe in him to know he created all of this and beside that work with science and discover how it came from untill we reach a level that will excede our mind and brain.


    1- i am saying that if religion is the source of the Dark ages across the history How in the same time Religion in it's holy books ordered the people to learnn and educate don't you find it wierd ?

    2- How i am special pleading about "god created us then who created god",If you think a second time in it you will find it doesn't make sence at all.

    3- i agree in a part and disagree in the anthore part
    "Why would god bother?"
    Probably because he created us.
    He already know who is evil and who is good,Judgment won't be pointless because you are free to choose to go in the left or right side but not free to choose how money you get from your job or when you will die but free how you will use this money in evil or good
    4- He doesn't exist for a sake of a point he exist cause this universe would riped apart if there is no balance in it.
    1 Science is secular, end of story.
    2 Islam didn't discover anything.....
    3 What you are doing is called "god of the gaps". You put anything you don't know and say "god did it".
    -Alternate: Or claiming somehow "god showed us" after it was clearly discovered through non-religious means and had nothing to do with the religion.

    1-Because religion also orders a whole bunch of other shit that prevents advancement.
    2-Special pleading. "Everything needs a creator, except god. Why? Because he's god." It's basically stating that god is outside of the universal rule you just applied with no reason or evidence provided.
    3- Determinism refutes your argument.

    4-You have no evidence for that claim.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-24-2015 at 03:50 PM.


  6. #21
    DavidSulina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Alright, i'm going to worship Satan because all the chit-chat this thread made.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein


    I sexually identify myself as a refrigerator.

  7. #22
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Then explain this:
    Noah's ark held 2 of every animal on Earth
    Noah's ark came to rest at some place in the Middle East
    So from that place in the Middle East, the animals spread out to all parts of the world

    Tell me why are Kangaroos found only in Australia?
    Why isn't there a shred of evidence that suggest they migrated from the Middle East to Australia?
    There isn't a single species of the Kangaroo in or around the Middle East
    No fossils were even found..

    And why did the Penguins only migrated to Antartica
    Is there something wrong in the north?

    Also, if God really did flood the world till the peak of the highest mountains, the temperatures would be unbelievably cold for any animal to bear ..
    They would all die due to the cold ..

    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    Continental Drift Theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_drift
    Noah was in old age of human history which probably when he landed each Species Migrated to the place where it finds it possible to live in

    Let's assume that Noah's ark was at the peek of mountain Everest which is the largest Peek now (at Noah's Time Probably Mountain's peek where not that long)
    in the wormest mounth of Mountain Everest Temperature reaches -19° C which animals and human can hold on for a day or two (Probably the flood won't last that long)
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    The masters can easily tell them what to do ..
    If you check the Hieroglyphics in the Egyptian Pyramids ..
    You'll see a group of semi-nude SLAVES moving big blocks of the pyramids

    In ancient Egypt
    The masters wore good clothing
    the slaves wore a simple cloth around their privates
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    You are like saying that we can bring any normal man and tell him to build a house without knowing how to build
    There is Hieroglyphics also that show that they where honored after the Pyramid was built and a simple prove that i mentioned also that they made for them a separte tomb beside the pyramids

    So..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Religion caused the Crusades
    You statement that without religion, the war will start with other excuses is just a theory.
    Don't talk about theories and stupid assumptions
    Talk about what happened in the Past
    and what happened in the past was that RELIGION caused the damn crusades which killing a lot of people.

    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    I am with you in this point,But you can't deny the fact that i mentioned early
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    1 Science is secular, end of story.
    Prove it
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    2 Islam didn't discover anything.....
    Read the quran,If you did and understanded it and still you don't see Miracles,Then Debating with you is useless
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    3 What you are doing is called "god of the gaps". You put anything you don't know and say "god did it".
    -Alternate: Or claiming somehow "god showed us" after it was clearly discovered through non-religious means and had nothing to do with the religion.
    You are taking a part of my words and put it and denny the other part.
    I Said that "God did it" BUT WE MUST KNOW WHERE IT COME FROM for example.
    If bigbang theory is right,Then we must know what is beyond it and learn more about what was before bigbang In the same time We believe that God did this
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    1-Because religion also orders a whole bunch of other shit that prevents advancement.
    Mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    2-Special pleading. "Everything needs a creator, except god. Why? Because he's god." It's basically stating that god is outside of the universal rule you just applied with no reason or evidence provided.
    Because He created the universe how the rules of universe and the rule of "Thing came from a Thing" would apply on God who created this rule xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    3- Determinism refutes your argument.
    Determinism Proves my point and doesn't refutes it
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    4-You have no evidence for that claim.
    If we play you "you don't have an evidence" game then we won't prove anything



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  8. #23
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Continental Drift Theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_drift
    Noah was in old age of human history which probably when he landed each Species Migrated to the place where it finds it possible to live in

    Let's assume that Noah's ark was at the peek of mountain Everest which is the largest Peek now (at Noah's Time Probably Mountain's peek where not that long)
    in the wormest mounth of Mountain Everest Temperature reaches -19° C which animals and human can hold on for a day or two (Probably the flood won't last that long)
    The last "major" break up of the continents occurred around 65 million years ago.. that's when all the dinosaurs went extinct.
    Humans first appeared around 2.4 million years ago

    See that huge time gap?
    Your theory of the continental drift with the story of Noah's ark is completely false
    Do you agree?

    No animal (except some of the very furry ones) can survive in that temperature
    According to the books, the flood during Noah's time lasted for 40 days ..

    Oh and Kangaroos can easily live in some parts in Africa, Mongolia, and various other grasslands



    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You are like saying that we can bring any normal man and tell him to build a house without knowing how to build
    There is Hieroglyphics also that show that they where honored after the Pyramid was built and a simple prove that i mentioned also that they made for them a separte tomb beside the pyramids

    So..?
    Are you the master of that "normal" man?
    I'm talking about the slaves who were forced and told what to do by their masters
    The slaves were sacrificed as an offering to the gods after building the pyramids

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    I am with you in this point,But you can't deny the fact that i mentioned early
    Like I said, I don't care who started the fight..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (03-25-2015)

  10. #24
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    The last "major" break up of the continents occurred around 65 million years ago.. that's when all the dinosaurs went extinct.
    Humans first appeared around 2.4 million years ago

    See that huge time gap?
    Your theory of the continental drift with the story of Noah's ark is completely false
    Do you agree?

    No animal (except some of the very furry ones) can survive in that temperature
    According to the books, the flood during Noah's time lasted for 40 days ..

    Oh and Kangaroos can easily live in some parts in Africa, Mongolia, and various other grasslands
    Maybe
    Continents Broke up Many times acroos the Earth History
    And Yet scientists didn't reach the Full timeline of the Continents Break up so i think my theory could actually work

    Which books ? Quran didn't stated the time that the flood lasted.
    As i mentioned Kangaroos probably didn't appeared in Noah's Age they evolved from a elder specie which found that Australia Climate is the best for it.
    You got a point that they can live in parts of Africa ( Now ) but at Noah's Time you don't know the Weather and Climate was in Africa and Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Are you the master of that "normal" man?
    I'm talking about the slaves who were forced and told what to do by their masters
    The slaves were sacrificed as an offering to the gods after building the pyramids
    I mean with a "Normal man" that his level of education is Medium at that time.
    You come back to the same point,They weren't Slaves they were professional builders and i gave you proof of my point.
    If your theory works How they are forced to build the pyramids and considiring them "Slaves" and in the same time You say that they sacrifice to the gods by building the pyramids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Like I said, I don't care who started the fight..
    Neither me



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  11. #25
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Maybe
    Continents Broke up Many times acroos the Earth History
    And Yet scientists didn't reach the Full timeline of the Continents Break up so i think my theory could actually work

    Which books ? Quran didn't stated the time that the flood lasted.
    As i mentioned Kangaroos probably didn't appeared in Noah's Age they evolved from a elder specie which found that Australia Climate is the best for it.
    You got a point that they can live in parts of Africa ( Now ) but at Noah's Time you don't know the Weather and Climate was in Africa and Australia
    If you look at the Pangaea
    You'll see how far Australia is from Eurasia
    Scientist did prove when the final major break up occurred
    and I mean come on
    There is almost 60 million year gap between the final breakup of the continents and the first appearance of man

    Tell me, did the Quran mention any dinosaurs?

    It's not possible for the Continents theory to work with Noah's theory
    Even if it worked, Kangaroos should be everywhere
    They're living conditions are almost identical to Camels
    The Kangaroos can live without water for a long time, just like Camels
    Kangaroos eat grass and live mostly on Savannas
    There are savannas in Africa, why aren't there kangaroos there?

    Look at the history of the African climate
    African climate was much better than Australian climate in the Early ages

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  12. #26
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    If you look at the Pangaea
    You'll see how far Australia is from Eurasia
    Scientist did prove when the final major break up occurred
    and I mean come on
    There is almost 60 million year gap between the final breakup of the continents and the first appearance of man

    Tell me, did the Quran mention any dinosaurs?

    It's not possible for the Continents theory to work with Noah's theory
    Even if it worked, Kangaroos should be everywhere
    They're living conditions are almost identical to Camels
    The Kangaroos can live without water for a long time, just like Camels
    Kangaroos eat grass and live mostly on Savannas
    There are savannas in Africa, why aren't there kangaroos there?

    Look at the history of the African climate
    African climate was much better than Australian climate in the Early ages
    You got a point but still all what we are talking about are just theorys.

    No quran didn't mention dinosaurs(as far as i remember).

    Kangaroos shouldn't be everywhere
    Kangaroos migrate to the place where they find it possible,Which probably Australia at their time
    Kangaroos might be like Camels but they can't live in Camel's Climate
    Simple Example: Lions,Tigers they are in Asia and Africa they found the sutibale place for them and they migrated to it at that time



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  13. #27
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You got a point but still all what we are talking about are just theorys.

    No quran didn't mention dinosaurs(as far as i remember).

    Kangaroos shouldn't be everywhere
    Kangaroos migrate to the place where they find it possible,Which probably Australia at their time
    Kangaroos might be like Camels but they can't live in Camel's Climate
    Simple Example: Lions,Tigers they are in Asia and Africa they found the sutibale place for them and they migrated to it at that time
    You're the one talking about theories..
    There are lots of proof to support my answer

    Ok you said the Kangaroos migrated
    Tell me why is Australia their main and only destination?
    If Noah's story is true, Australia is so damn far ..
    Did the Kangaroos knew about Australia all along?
    and before Noah's story, there should be kangaroos everywhere and there must be proof that they were everywhere ..
    Why didn't we find a single proof that they ever were?
    No fossils, no history.. nothing

    Quran didn't mention dinosaurs at all because there weren't any
    Dinosaurs went extinct around 65 million years ago
    The Final major break up of the continents was also around 65 million years ago
    The first humans appeared 2.4 million years ago

    This isn't a theory because there is scientific proof
    Scientific proof that proves the story of Noah's ark is completely false

    Do you agree?

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  14. #28
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    You're the one talking about theories..
    There are lots of proof to support my answer

    Ok you said the Kangaroos migrated
    Tell me why is Australia their main and only destination?
    If Noah's story is true, Australia is so damn far ..
    Did the Kangaroos knew about Australia all along?
    and before Noah's story, there should be kangaroos everywhere and there must be proof that they were everywhere ..
    Why didn't we find a single proof that they ever were?
    No fossils, no history.. nothing

    Quran didn't mention dinosaurs at all because there weren't any
    Dinosaurs went extinct around 65 million years ago
    The Final major break up of the continents was also around 65 million years ago
    The first humans appeared 2.4 million years ago

    This isn't a theory because there is scientific proof
    Scientific proof that proves the story of Noah's ark is completely false

    Do you agree?
    Maybe as the Kangaroos them selves why they went to Australia i Gave you earlier my point of view in this topic

    Too many species can travel thousand of kilometers

    Simply Kangaroos choosed where to live according to the cliimate and etc..

    You got a point there should be an evedince that they existed before the flood
    But about it that way, Kangaroos 100% evolved from a past Species,If Scientists found fossil or evedince for this certain Species then my Theory actually works

    I agree in small parts and disagree with the rest.
    the small part that i agree with you in Can be clarified in the future
    Yet i find a Scientifc and reasonable answers for what i ask



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  15. #29
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Maybe as the Kangaroos them selves why they went to Australia i Gave you earlier my point of view in this topic
    You make no sense
    Please elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Too many species can travel thousand of kilometers
    I never said they couldn't..
    I said, when species travel, the spread and leave trails that they migrated ..
    Kangaroos didn't leave a hint of trail when they supposedly "migrated" to Australia ..
    That means they were never there in the first place and the whole story of Noah's ark didn't really happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Simply Kangaroos choosed where to live according to the cliimate and etc..
    The climate (during that time) was pretty damn good for Kangaroos to live..
    Kangaroos only need large fields of grass, some trees and a warm climate
    All around the Middle East, the climate is suitable for Kangaroos to live.


    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You got a point there should be an evedince that they existed before the flood
    But about it that way, Kangaroos 100% evolved from a past Species,If Scientists found fossil or evedince for this certain Species then my Theory actually works
    Kangaroos existed for around 50 to 100 million years

    So far, scientist didn't find a single fossil to prove your "theory"
    Dinosaurs has been found
    Small rat fossils were found
    Why no Kangaroos?

    You're believing in a big "IF" to support your theory

    I have provided you with legitimate facts and evidence that proved the story of Noah's Ark is false
    Do you still believe in it?
    Even though proof is right in front of you that all of it is just a fairy tale?
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 03-25-2015 at 11:00 AM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  16. #30
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    You make no sense
    Please elaborate
    You Said that why Kangaroos choosed Australia to live in
    I told you to ask them
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    I never said they couldn't..
    I said, when species travel, the spread and leave trails that they migrated ..
    Kangaroos didn't leave a hint of trail when they supposedly "migrated" to Australia ..
    That means they were never there in the first place and the whole story of Noah's ark didn't really happened.
    Actually in 1984 Cairo times reported that Kangaroo Fossils were Found
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    The climate (during that time) was pretty damn good for Kangaroos to live..
    Kangaroos only need large fields of grass, some trees and a warm climate
    All around the Middle East, the climate is suitable for Kangaroos to live.
    How did you know that the climate ( during that time ) was good for them
    Not because Climate in Middle east (Now) is good for Kangaroos That in the past was good also
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Kangaroos existed for around 50 to 100 million years

    So far, scientist didn't find a single fossil to prove your "theory"
    Dinosaurs has been found
    Small rat fossils were found
    Why no Kangaroos?
    Answered it above
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    You're believing in a big "IF" to support your theory

    I have provided you with legitimate facts and evidence that proved the story of Noah's Ark is false
    Do you still believe in it?
    Even though proof is right in front of you that all of it is just a fairy tale?
    I am not supporting the theory,I am supporting what i believe in
    if i found that this theory is wrong then i will consider rethinking in it no Shame from that



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. -God- you know you lying...
    By skip in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
  2. The Game, Stop Snitchin Stop Lying
    By gunot in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM