Thread: god is a lie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You Said that why Kangaroos choosed Australia to live in
    I told you to ask them
    Can kangaroos talk?
    Please don't make jokes and please keep this discussion formal.



    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Actually in 1984 Cairo times reported that Kangaroo Fossils were Found
    That's not true
    It's just a false rumor
    There is no news about it

    Word press and blog spot are not legitimate sources



    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Answered it above
    Answer it again
    Since your answer has been proven wrong



    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    I am not supporting the theory,I am supporting what i believe in
    if i found that this theory is wrong then i will consider rethinking in it no Shame from that
    All that I proved to you
    All the facts and knowledge were shown to you
    and you still don't reconsider

    Tell me all the wrong things I said in my argument
    Prove that the facts I told you were completely false

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  2. #32
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    All that I proved to you
    All the facts and knowledge were shown to you
    and you still don't reconsider

    Tell me all the wrong things I said in my argument
    Prove that the facts I told you were completely false
    You proved a part of it yet you didn't disapprove completly my theory
    I mean you proved that a part of my theory is wrong yet it still works
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Answer it again
    Since your answer has been proven wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    Can kangaroos talk?
    Please don't make jokes and please keep this discussion formal.
    it isn't a joke,You asked a question which i answered several times above



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  3. #33
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think that the fact there is a all mighty creator is possible, however i do not think that the way it is explained in the Holy bible or the Quran is correct i think there has to be something bigger than us out there, maybe even the universe itself
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  4. #34
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You proved a part of it yet you didn't disapprove completly my theory
    I mean you proved that a part of my theory is wrong yet it still works
    What part of your argument did I prove wrong and what didn't I prove wrong?



    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    it isn't a joke,You asked a question which i answered several times above
    "Ask the Kangaroos"
    This is a joke

    Kangaroos cant talk.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  5. #35
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    What part of your argument did I prove wrong and what didn't I prove wrong?
    You proved that Continental Drift might actually not to work with my theory
    You didn't disapprove that my theory of Kangaroos only exist in Australlia is wrong
    You didn't disapprove that Noah,animals,etc.. actually can live up in the flood for a certain period of time and i proved that and took Mountain everest as an example
    You didn't disapprove that They found Fossil of Kangaroos in Egypt
    You didn't disapprove that The theory of the fossils of the species where the Kangaroos evolutionized from where found in africa
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

    "Ask the Kangaroos"
    This is a joke

    Kangaroos cant talk.
    Whatever
    We are discussing a certain topic.



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  6. #36
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You proved that Continental Drift might actually not to work with my theory
    You didn't disapprove that my theory of Kangaroos only exist in Australlia is wrong
    You didn't disapprove that Noah,animals,etc.. actually can live up in the flood for a certain period of time and i proved that and took Mountain everest as an example
    You didn't disapprove that They found Fossil of Kangaroos in Egypt
    You didn't disapprove that The theory of the fossils of the species where the Kangaroos evolutionized from where found in africa
    1. Continental drift happened millions of years before the first human appeared.. so your theory is proven wrong
    2. Kangaroos exist only in Australia and some parts of Papua New Guinea .. and no where near the Middle east
    3. Most animals can't live in extreme temperatures for a log period of time. You didn't prove me wrong. Go ahead and ask any biologist if animals can live for 40 days in the flood under -17C temperature. I'm 100% sure that they will say no.
    4. Show me a legitimate news source that proved they found fossils of Kangaroos in Egypt. (I did some search and found out that most of the news on this is just copy paste, so I'm quite positive that it's fake.)
    5. Kangaroos evolved millions of years ago. Kangaroos were alive during the time of "Noah's ark".

    ^ These aren't theories.. these are facts.
    Now prove what I said is wrong.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  7. #37
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Prove it

    Read the quran,If you did and understanded it and still you don't see Miracles,Then Debating with you is useless

    You are taking a part of my words and put it and denny the other part.
    I Said that "God did it" BUT WE MUST KNOW WHERE IT COME FROM for example.
    If bigbang theory is right,Then we must know what is beyond it and learn more about what was before bigbang In the same time We believe that God did this

    Mention it.

    Because He created the universe how the rules of universe and the rule of "Thing came from a Thing" would apply on God who created this rule xD

    Determinism Proves my point and doesn't refutes it

    If we play you "you don't have an evidence" game then we won't prove anything
    Ok i'm just going to chime in on the Noah's Arc.

    (I already did this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=809941)

    1. Well nothing in science is religious. They do not rely on any religion for the sake of their predictive models or theories in any way.
    -If you wish to argue to the contrary, feel free to do so.....but you won't. Because unless you skipped science class you clearly know that science has nothing to do with religion.

    2. Ah the old "if you don't believe any word the quran says then I shouldn't talk to you and just plug my ears!" argument.
    -Don't do this again, you just look like a total ass.
    -You still failed to provide me with any Islamic discoveries.

    3. You believe god did this based upon nothing. Again, your belief is entirely baseless and you just admitted that. You are adding "god did it" to the end of anything you don't know. It's intellectually dishonest.
    ---------------------------

    You admit you use the special pleading fallacy, then turn around and act like it's not a problem.

    -You're an idiot.
    ------------------------------------------------

    Determinism actually proves that god is punishing people for what he made them do.
    -------------------

    When you have the burden of proof and you fail to provide an argument or evidence, you lose. That's just how it goes man, you don't like it then leave and plug your ears from reason for the rest of your life.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You proved that Continental Drift might actually not to work with my theory
    You didn't disapprove that my theory of Kangaroos only exist in Australlia is wrong
    You didn't disapprove that Noah,animals,etc.. actually can live up in the flood for a certain period of time and i proved that and took Mountain everest as an example
    You didn't disapprove that They found Fossil of Kangaroos in Egypt
    You didn't disapprove that The theory of the fossils of the species where the Kangaroos evolutionized from where found in africa

    Whatever
    We are discussing a certain topic.
    Also noticing a constant trend of retardation in this thread.

    Theist makes claims of X.
    Theist does not provide adequate argument, reason, or even the simplest of evidence required for X to be true.
    Theist cries that you have to prove him wrong, or else he's right.

    I believe that is the argument from ignorance in a nutshell. "I can't prove it, but unless you prove me wrong I'm still right!"


    PS: He actually proved all that wrong, sorry. You lost on all of those points already.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-25-2015 at 04:25 PM.


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (03-26-2015),Prince Zuko (03-25-2015),[MPGH]Symmetrical (03-25-2015)

  9. #38
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,434
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I`m agnostic but I would say there is a god, I`ve heard rumors about the sikh scripture. Apparently they`re god wrote in their `bible`and it everything said in it agrees with the current science we know.

    Edit: Just researched, I don`t know if this is true but it says in their scripture that there are millions and billions of stars and planets I`m not gonna go further into but here`s the link.

    http://www.realsikhism.com/index.php...8124792&ucat=5

    There are times when I zone out and you know those moments when you have intense thoughts, Why does `everything`exist, why is this something and not nothing, Probably sound like i`m a retard but i`m pretty sure some of you have had these moments.
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-25-2015 at 11:35 PM.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  10. #39
    DavidSulina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Angelic
    God exists cause i've seen kangaroos. They are special.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein


    I sexually identify myself as a refrigerator.

  11. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    I`m agnostic but I would say there is a god.
    Ok kid, you need to learn what "agnostic" means.


  12. #41
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Ok i'm just going to chime in on the Noah's Arc.

    (I already did this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=809941)

    1. Well nothing in science is religious. They do not rely on any religion for the sake of their predictive models or theories in any way.
    -If you wish to argue to the contrary, feel free to do so.....but you won't. Because unless you skipped science class you clearly know that science has nothing to do with religion.

    2. Ah the old "if you don't believe any word the quran says then I shouldn't talk to you and just plug my ears!" argument.
    -Don't do this again, you just look like a total ass.
    -You still failed to provide me with any Islamic discoveries.

    3. You believe god did this based upon nothing. Again, your belief is entirely baseless and you just admitted that. You are adding "god did it" to the end of anything you don't know. It's intellectually dishonest.
    ---------------------------

    You admit you use the special pleading fallacy, then turn around and act like it's not a problem.

    -You're an idiot.
    ------------------------------------------------

    Determinism actually proves that god is punishing people for what he made them do.
    -------------------

    When you have the burden of proof and you fail to provide an argument or evidence, you lose. That's just how it goes man, you don't like it then leave and plug your ears from reason for the rest of your life.
    1. Religions are the first Source that made Learning is a Duty on every one since Adam decended on earth (If you even believe in Adam and Eve)
    So how Religions have nothing to do with Science

    2. Epic Fail, "Plug your ears" First I didn't say so Second If you read the quran (Probably you didn't) and you don't find a mircale in it you are blind
    -Don't do this again, you just look like a total ... (Give Respect Get Respected)
    -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age + MIracles in the Quran that are still been Discovered by current Scientists



    You are considering it Special Pleading MeanWhile you can't realize the fact that Creator can't be Created


    -You're an ..... (Give Respect Get Respected)



    Determinism is proved to be right only on the scale of the Laws that we know (Like the Orange Example)
    Meanwhile you can't predict What you will do next like Standing up staying down etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Also noticing a constant trend of retardation in this thread.

    Theist makes claims of X.
    Theist does not provide adequate argument, reason, or even the simplest of evidence required for X to be true.
    Theist cries that you have to prove him wrong, or else he's right.

    I believe that is the argument from ignorance in a nutshell. "I can't prove it, but unless you prove me wrong I'm still right!"
    You are an Example for an Arrogant who think that he is right all the way and it can be seen easily in your last sentence
    You can't confess that even religions have Grace on Humanity even you don't believe in it
    I don't care about you believe in religion or not what makes me laugh that you cut parts of my point and turn it on your side



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  13. #42
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    1. Religions are the first Source that made Learning is a Duty on every one since Adam decended on earth (If you even believe in Adam and Eve)
    So how Religions have nothing to do with Science

    2. Epic Fail, "Plug your ears" First I didn't say so Second If you read the quran (Probably you didn't) and you don't find a mircale in it you are blind
    -Don't do this again, you just look like a total ... (Give Respect Get Respected)
    -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age + MIracles in the Quran that are still been Discovered by current Scientists



    You are considering it Special Pleading MeanWhile you can't realize the fact that Creator can't be Created

    Determinism is proved to be right only on the scale of the Laws that we know (Like the Orange Example)
    Meanwhile you can't predict What you will do next like Standing up staying down etc..


    You are an Example for an Arrogant who think that he is right all the way and it can be seen easily in your last sentence
    You can't confess that even religions have Grace on Humanity even you don't believe in it
    I don't care about you believe in religion or not what makes me laugh that you cut parts of my point and turn it on your side
    1. Your reason for religion being in science is "adam and eve"? Cmon man. Just because you believe the origin of man was that does not mean religion plays any role in science. That's not even an argument. That's equating a cause(which you can't back up with evidence) and stating it's somehow in science. It's a non-sequitor.

    2. Ok so you automatically believe whatever you read? I'm sorry, but what the fuck is up with muslims and thinking that if someone doesn't automatically believe what's in the quran, "they are blind"? It's just so ridiculous that Muslims use this over and over without any explanation.
    -Also yes, this is you plugging your ears. If you don't want to have a discussion you can gtfo. We don't need another muslim who thinks the only discussion should be a circle-jerk and every counter to a problem is "just believe".

    =====================================
    "You are considering it Special Pleading MeanWhile you can't realize the fact that Creator can't be Created"

    Do you even understand what special pleading is? It's where you say "this rule applies to everything, except this" And your only explanation is "just because."


    ============================
    Determinism isn't reliant upon humans.
    -Please, do the tiniest bit of research before responding. You clearly don't understand determinism as a concept at all.



    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    You are an Example for an Arrogant who think that he is right all the way and it can be seen easily in your last sentence
    You can't confess that even religions have Grace on Humanity even you don't believe in it
    I don't care about you believe in religion or not what makes me laugh that you cut parts of my point and turn it on your side
    Well it's hard not to come off as "arrogant" when I'm explaining the basics to you. I mean at some point I expect you to do your homework and look up what fallacies are, so of course when you come back on an "infinite time" response and show no research, you're going to get burned by me or whoever.

    I honestly have no clue what you are saying outside of that.
    I don't know what "Grace on Humanity" concept you are talking about, and I don't see how pointing out your lack of a good argument is harmful to mine.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-26-2015 at 04:36 PM.


  14. #43
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    1. Your reason for religion being in science is "adam and eve"? Cmon man. Just because you believe the origin of man was that does not mean religion plays any role in science. That's not even an argument. That's equating a cause(which you can't back up with evidence) and stating it's somehow in science. It's a non-sequitor.

    2. Ok so you automatically believe whatever you read? I'm sorry, but what the fuck is up with muslims and thinking that if someone doesn't automatically believe what's in the quran, "they are blind"? It's just so ridiculous that Muslims use this over and over without any explanation.
    -Also yes, this is you plugging your ears. If you don't want to have a discussion you can gtfo. We don't need another muslim who thinks the only discussion should be a circle-jerk and every counter to a problem is "just believe".
    1. If you will consider that Adam and Eve were real Then First religion was been given to Adam which ordered him to learn,etc.. which makes Religion is the origin of Science

    2. You probably understande my point in a wrong way,To calrify I didn't ask you to believe in it automaticallay
    But what i meant to say is that If you read the Quran and Comparision it with the recent discovries of Science
    You will find that Quran Mentioned many things that Science Discovered it Couple of years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    "You are considering it Special Pleading MeanWhile you can't realize the fact that Creator can't be Created"

    Do you even understand what special pleading is? It's where you say "this rule applies to everything, except this" And your only explanation is "just because."
    Okey if you consider it Special Pleading so be it
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Determinism isn't reliant upon humans.
    -Please, do the tiniest bit of research before responding. You clearly don't understand determinism as a concept at all.
    I did already Determinism as your video says and what i understanded from the researche Applys all the Law of the universe on a Matter with it's current state like the orange Example
    But those laws can't be applied on us (This is my part) cause you can't predict what i will do know (As i mentioned in the pervious Post) so god won't punish people for what he made them do (Correct me if i am wrong)

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Well it's hard not to come off as "arrogant" when I'm explaining the basics to you. I mean at some point I expect you to do your homework and look up what fallacies are, so of course when you come back on an "infinite time" response and show no research, you're going to get burned by me or whoever.

    I honestly have no clue what you are saying outside of that.
    I don't know what "Grace on Humanity" concept you are talking about, and I don't see how pointing out your lack of a good argument is harmful to mine.
    For your notice it Doesn't mean with me to get out of this discussion a Loser or a winer
    What really matters to me to understand your view of point and to give you my view of point



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

  15. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    1. If you will consider that Adam and Eve were real Then First religion was been given to Adam which ordered him to learn,etc.. which makes Religion is the origin of Science

    2. You probably understande my point in a wrong way,To calrify I didn't ask you to believe in it automaticallay
    But what i meant to say is that If you read the Quran and Comparision it with the recent discovries of Science
    You will find that Quran Mentioned many things that Science Discovered it Couple of years ago


    Okey if you consider it Special Pleading so be it

    I did already Determinism as your video says and what i understanded from the researche Applys all the Law of the universe on a Matter with it's current state like the orange Example
    But those laws can't be applied on us (This is my part) cause you can't predict what i will do know (As i mentioned in the pervious Post) so god won't punish people for what he made them do (Correct me if i am wrong)


    For your notice it Doesn't mean with me to get out of this discussion a Loser or a winer
    What really matters to me to understand your view of point and to give you my view of point
    1. It's a non sequitor. It doesn't follow. You could also say "the big bang was the origin of science" or w/e. It's just not related to science in any way.
    -Science is secular and that's the only way it has gotten anything done.

    2. Retroactive claims. It's claiming that somehow Islam had a part in a discovery that had nothing to do with Islam.
    -Anyway, I've already been over this a billion times. This doesn't prove the quran true, all it proves is that you are interpreting the quran's vague "prophecy" to be in accordance with what you now know. I can also take that prophecy and apply it to a bunch of different things and be just as valid. Because prophecy that is vague is useless.
    =================================

    It's not what I consider special pleading, it's what is special pleading. Clearly you are in this case, as you listed no other reason than "just because".
    =================================

    Exactly. Your god's laws are pointless given determinism. God already determined what you are going to do, he caused that person to be evil or good, and believe or not.

    Essentially because you believe a god exist, you admit by default that the god is evil.
    ========================================



    I don't need to "win".

    Listen, my view point is very, very simple: Nobody has ever provided me with a sufficient argument for god. Ever. You do so and I can't find fault with it, then I will believe.



    Your viewpoint I've got so far:
    -Blindly believes quran for reasons not stated
    -Assumes god exist without being able to provide why.
    -for some reason also will argue on subjects he hasn't researched at all.(determinism, fallacies).




    Trust me, if I wanted a formal debate with you I wouldn't bother with a discussion.


  16. #45
    Do Not Trade-Blacklisted
    8 Mo. (3/03/15-11/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    GTX970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ma PC
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    1. It's a non sequitor. It doesn't follow. You could also say "the big bang was the origin of science" or w/e. It's just not related to science in any way.
    -Science is secular and that's the only way it has gotten anything done.
    Big bang has nothing to do with science,But Religion does Simply because it started Science By ordering people to learn and make it a duty
    And then it is missunderstanded along the history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    2. Retroactive claims. It's claiming that somehow Islam had a part in a discovery that had nothing to do with Islam.
    -Anyway, I've already been over this a billion times. This doesn't prove the quran true, all it proves is that you are interpreting the quran's vague "prophecy" to be in accordance with what you now know. I can also take that prophecy and apply it to a bunch of different things and be just as valid. Because prophecy that is vague is useless.
    You can't do,Simply Because Before this things were discovered Quran's Scientists Apply it to their current understanding of Science
    More we discover More Quran Proves that it applys on Human's Life and it is the perfect Source for Human life not to be in accordance with what we now know But to prove that it really have miracles
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Exactly. Your god's laws are pointless given determinism. God already determined what you are going to do, he caused that person to be evil or good, and believe or not.

    Essentially because you believe a god exist, you admit by default that the god is evil.
    Doesn't mean That god knows what you will do that he is evil,He did know what you will choose but that doesn't take from you your own freewill to choose what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I don't need to "win".

    Listen, my view point is very, very simple: Nobody has ever provided me with a sufficient argument for god. Ever. You do so and I can't find fault with it, then I will believe.



    Your viewpoint I've got so far:
    -Blindly believes quran for reasons not stated
    -Assumes god exist without being able to provide why.
    -for some reason also will argue on subjects he hasn't researched at all.(determinism, fallacies).
    I understand you view of point it clearly that you went through many debats But here is my advice to you
    Nobody in this Site (Including Me) will convince you with his own view of point with Writing
    IF you want to really want to have an answers for your questions,Go to a Quran Scientists (Who doesn't belong to ISIS or any Terroist group)
    And he will give you better answers than me

    -Blindly??I Mentioned that topic Early.
    -Then scientists assumes that black matter exist and can't say Why?
    Because of the Observations that they have done and they can see that the space between Galaxys increase
    Apply this method on God You can't see god Yet their is Observations that Proves that he is their
    -I mentioned the Concept of Determinism and you approved it So.. ?



    When you think you are alone Look at your self and remember that there are 37.2 Trillion Cells in your body cares for you and working all day to keep you alive


     
    1 Vouch to @CryziesX Bought Origin Account ( We used OMM )
    1 Vouch to @Darten1213 Traded with Him Steam Account ( He went first )

    Vouch Thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. -God- you know you lying...
    By skip in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
  2. The Game, Stop Snitchin Stop Lying
    By gunot in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM