Thread: god is a lie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    Big bang has nothing to do with science,But Religion does Simply because it started Science By ordering people to learn and make it a duty
    And then it is missunderstanded along the history.

    You can't do,Simply Because Before this things were discovered Quran's Scientists Apply it to their current understanding of Science
    More we discover More Quran Proves that it applys on Human's Life and it is the perfect Source for Human life not to be in accordance with what we now know But to prove that it really have miracles

    Doesn't mean That god knows what you will do that he is evil,He did know what you will choose but that doesn't take from you your own freewill to choose what you want.

    I understand you view of point it clearly that you went through many debats But here is my advice to you
    Nobody in this Site (Including Me) will convince you with his own view of point with Writing
    IF you want to really want to have an answers for your questions,Go to a Quran Scientists (Who doesn't belong to ISIS or any Terroist group)
    And he will give you better answers than me

    -Blindly??I Mentioned that topic Early.
    -Then scientists assumes that black matter exist and can't say Why?
    Because of the Observations that they have done and they can see that the space between Galaxys increase
    Apply this method on God You can't see god Yet their is Observations that Proves that he is their
    -I mentioned the Concept of Determinism and you approved it So.. ?
    1. Your argument with science and religion is still non-existant. Even if I concede religion ordered "people to learn"(which it clearly did not at first), it has no part in science as a whole unless you are mistaking science with "the history of science".

    2. I honestly don't know what you were trying to say. The quran doesn't have scientist, we don't use the quran for science, and "perfect source for Human Life" makes no sense
    ----------------------------------
    Given determinism, your god caused people to be evil.
    --------------------------------

    There is no such thing as a "quran scientist".

    "-Then scientists assumes that black matter exist and can't say Why?"
    Dark Matter? Are you retarded or lazy? Scientist can say why, they do. In fact they write several books, articles, journals, just on this subject. It's not an argument from ignorance, your argument is.


    Also, how is that relevant? We should follow the commandments of a god that you can't even show to exist vs. what you think scientist haven't been able to show.
    ==================================================

    This comes down to my most repeated game-show:
    Equating things to seem justified.


    -Ok contestants, lets play!

    First question: Do you have evidence or an argument proving your god exist?


    Contestant #1?: Well scientist don't know if dark matter is real.

    BZZZZT! WRONG ANSWER!

    Not only is that irrelevant to the question, but it shows that you equate science not knowing something to you being reasonable in believing anything.


    Further explanation: I'm using your own beliefs here. You believe scientist can't explain dark matter's existence. They can and have, but even if they didn't, how does that make your belief justified? How does someone not having an explanation for their belief make it ok for you to do the same in a debate forum?

    I mean you now accept every religion or supernatural belief ever, just for the sake of trying to equate your belief to your strawman of science. Do you really think it was wise to do so?

    ================================================== =


    And again, I suggest you not argue about determinism until you have researched it. You clearly(i can't state this enough) have no idea what determinism is.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-27-2015 at 01:55 PM.


  2. #47
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    IF you want to really want to have an answers for your questions,Go to a Quran Scientists (Who doesn't belong to ISIS or any Terroist group)
    A scientist is one who uses a Systematic system to acquire knowledge.
    A "Quran scientist" will only refer to the book and if they can't find an answer to something, they simply say "It's the will of God".
    Therefore, there is no such thing as a "Quran Scientist"

    Now back to the topic we were discussion .. About the fake story of Noah's Ark
    Do you agree that the story is fake?
    Even though all the facts, proof and knowledge is provided to you.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  3. #48
    crusadorzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh how I looooove religious arguments...
    Usually my only questions for religious people is: What makes your religion the right one?

    Being that religion is literally something invented by humans to explain the unexplainable, anyone could make any number of religions they wanted to...
    There is no galactic limit on religions and most (and by most I mean I am only saying most because I am to lazy to do research on every religion ever) have completely different views.

    Who's to say there isn't a plethora of gods, like Greek Mythology? Who's to say the Quran isn't the real god's words? No one.

    As science grows people that are unsure of what to believe move to the side of science and the real believers just hold on more desperately because humans are fundamentally scared of change. Religion is old and unneeded in this day of age and, frankly, is in the way of more then it is helping...

    Now, to move onto Darwinism (or belief in evolution) I'm just gonna say, we have scientific proof of evolution... So, yeah...

    As for what @GTX970 's argument has been (basically what every other religious person's argument is) "God made it so" is not an efficient answer for anything... Stop being ignorant...




    Now, I would like to make it clear that I am not against religion or have anything against religious people... And in no way am I trying to change anyone's thinking. I'm just here to express how I feel about the topic. Believe what you want (however naive it may be), I will believe in a god when I die and go to hell for not believing in him

    That is all...
     

    Staff Manager of Villoux Realms
    Global Moderator for Fremminik Realms Forums and Admin for Fremminik Realms Server
    Spriter/Moderator for Realms Resolution Server
    Spriter for Project B
    Helper of Owl Realms


     
    • Spriting
    • Moderating
    • XML Item Coding
    • Item Testing/Balancing
    • Dungeon Testing/Balancing



    Normal Text Style:
    MAIN TEXT
    SUB TEXT

  4. #49
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidSulina View Post
    I believe in a big great frog that made the earth.
    i also beleive in this, best religion 2k15-forever

  5. #50
    snapper2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please delete this comment, I put it in the wrong thread. . . xD + I don't know how to delete it because I'm an Idiot.
    Last edited by snapper2001; 04-10-2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Wrong Thread

  6. #51
    Dracikhax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX970 View Post
    I hate when the evidence is at some people's face and every where and then they say "Hey prove that god exist,We can't see him".
    Then they put the bigbang theory as an evidence of that nature made all of these.
    Okey i believe in god and i will tell you why i believe in him, First of all your body is the first evidence when you see that incredible machine works at impressive way that keeps you alive you think it get by chance ?,Ok you will say don't you know about the evolution of mammals and the Human his origin was a monkey,That's Totaly ridiculous cause look how we are mentally incredibly brilliant and smart,Second The Comic space that's what made me convert to islam How the space is so organized and how even a small problem or a wrong calculation in it can wipe out the earth don't you ever think that there is a power that we can't understand which is god,You will ask this question "If there is god why he doesn't show ?","if god created us who created god ?","Why god leave evil in this world?".
    1st "If there is god why he doesn't show ?"
    Here is already appearing every where in you body in the space with the miracles in it that the science it self proves those mircles that's not enough evidence ?
    Okey Human existed on this planet for about 200,000 years ( long time tho ),Don't you think why in the early life of the humans not made such technology that we have ? i mean we have been about 5000 ,10000 years to reach this current technology ? why the early humans didn't reach it ? Here is the answer.
    God didn't leave any place or any time without sending them a messanger and from the past they had our technology and maybe more and no body believe in god's messanger so God destroy them without lefting any thing behind them except those ashes that scientist find nowdays.
    2nd: "if god created us who created god ?"
    Our understanding have limits that can't understand beyond it and our believe that something came from something came from something incredibly doesn't apply on him even Time,Physics,Maths doesn't apply on him and How does Time,Physics,Maths apply on god ? and God created Time,Physics,Maths.
    3rd: "Why god leave evil in this world ?"
    I don't why i would be the first who would be happy if evil things would wiped out from this world but maybe their is a purpose in it we don't know it ( like what is the purpose of the black holes, and the dark matter )
    That's why i believe in god i believed in purposes if you have anthore question i would be happy to answer it ( sorry for my bad english as well )
    You're so ignorant. Why would beginning humans not have invented what we have now? Think of yourself. Go ahead, invent something. Oh wait, you can't. Not everyone is able to invent something. Inventions come around when needed. Cavemen needed a way to get wood. They took a stick and put a rock in between the stick and beat the fuck out of a tree. Bam, invention. What makes you think some celestial being exists when there are an infinite amount of stars, galaxies, planets. Open up your mind not your bible.

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracikhax View Post
    Open up your mind not your bible.
    As someone who became an atheist primarily from reading the bible, I disagree.

    I think the bible has all the reasons of why you should be an atheist. Like "god is good" after he commits genocide, or god giving a man wisdom and his decision is to cut a baby in half.

    Or how blood sacrifice was a thing

    Or how god kind of raped Mary.

    Or how god has this ridiculous amount of punishment for menial crimes.

    Or how Jesus hates figs.

    Or how god is a complete racist.

    Or god's views on rape

    Or god's views on slavery.


    Etc. etc. etc.


  8. #53
    Dracikhax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    As someone who became an atheist primarily from reading the bible, I disagree.

    I think the bible has all the reasons of why you should be an atheist. Like "god is good" after he commits genocide, or god giving a man wisdom and his decision is to cut a baby in half.

    Or how blood sacrifice was a thing

    Or how god kind of raped Mary.

    Or how god has this ridiculous amount of punishment for menial crimes.

    Or how Jesus hates figs.

    Or how god is a complete racist.

    Or god's views on rape

    Or god's views on slavery.


    Etc. etc. etc.
    True, but if you sit there and just think, why would God care about our lives if he has the ability to create humanity anywhere? Just doesn't make sense.

  9. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracikhax View Post


    True, but if you sit there and just think, why would God care about our lives if he has the ability to create humanity anywhere? Just doesn't make sense.

    That would be a terrible argument to use on the people who already think they are special.


  10. #55
    LOLOLGuy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Let's take a step back.

    God created everything in this world. Check.

    God governs this world, even to this day. Check.

    Therefore, God knows about, and has created murderers, rapists, homosexuals (which some religions are very against *cough cough* christianity *cough*)

    Therefore, assuming there is a single God belonging to one religion, God has created all these other religions as well.

    Therefore, God has also created atheists and anti-theists.

  11. #56
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLGuy00 View Post
    Let's take a step back.

    God created everything in this world. Check.

    God governs this world, even to this day. Check.

    Therefore, God knows about, and has created murderers, rapists, homosexuals (which some religions are very against *cough cough* christianity *cough*)

    Therefore, assuming there is a single God belonging to one religion, God has created all these other religions as well.

    Therefore, God has also created atheists and anti-theists.
    If you created a robot and that robot got infected with a virus and goes on killing everyone
    Did you also create that virus?

    God doesn't look like he's governing the world, it's most-likely that he's just observing.

    No religion is correct, all the description of God in each religion is mostly nonsense and a contradiction to itself ..


    "In the absence of light, darkness prevails."
    God didn't create bad people.
    Bad people are simply the absence of Good people ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  12. #57
    OscR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Probably Bed
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    281
    Thanks
    236
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by GerrysamHD View Post
    Your not real doe so this thread never happend
    you're***

    i get a sore head thinking about how people can believe that god is real from a story...
    no proof so get the fuck outa here..

    but yea no one is real//

  13. #58
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    you're***

    i get a sore head thinking about how people can believe that god is real from a story...
    no proof so get the fuck outa here..

    but yea no one is real//
    im sorry supreme master senpai for my grammer mistake i will give myself 50 lashes for my wrong doing
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  14. #59
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    i get a sore head thinking about how people can believe that god is real from a story...
    no proof so get the fuck outa here..
    Well there is a high possibility for a God-like being to exist

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  15. #60
    Tywinfan67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Allah is the only real god

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. -God- you know you lying...
    By skip in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM
  2. The Game, Stop Snitchin Stop Lying
    By gunot in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM