Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 138
  1. #91
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,393
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    739
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    well then who made y all?
    Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God.

    SCIENCE ELIMINATING ALL MODELS OF GOD BUT NOT GOD!
    A quote from some guy doesn't make what he said true. If it was true, why is it that as science becomes more advanced, atheism continues to grow?
    You'd think religion would stay the same or even grow more as our knowledge of the universe and how things work grows if that quote was anywhere near true.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  2. #92
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonta View Post
    Their is fucken evil satatnic shit in this world you have to be blind not to see it in the music industry spewed into teens , their might be a god but that god isnt as kind as people think he is
    He's not as kind as people think because he doesn't exist. Nor does the fucking devil.
    FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME, DO NOT DO ANY TRADES WITH SOME CLAIMING TO BE ME UNLESS YOU PM ME AND I CONFIRM

  3. #93
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    A quote from some guy doesn't make what he said true. If it was true, why is it that as science becomes more advanced, atheism continues to grow?
    You'd think religion would stay the same or even grow more as our knowledge of the universe and how things work grows if that quote was anywhere near true.
    leave dat quote just leave it take a time and think use ur own brain and tell me were you born without parents...talk logic well here are well known dat God exists:
    "Their skins will bear witness against them as to what they have been doing" (41:21) (relating to fingerprints as modern technology uses)
    "Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what mens hands have wrought" (30:42) (relating to pollution)
    And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105) (establishment of Israel)
    "They will alter Allah's creation." (4:120) (genetic engineering)
    "And when the mountains are made to move." (81:4) (Centuries before the invention of dynamite, the holy Quran prophesied the blowing up and moving of the mountains.)
    "And when the female-infant buried alive is questioned about, For what crime was she killed." (81-9,10) (womens right as Europe ignores what Islam is given em)
    "And when the wild beasts are gathered together." (81:6) (relating to zoo)


    Quran predicted it 1400 years ago..
    Last edited by Vice; 07-04-2016 at 07:43 AM.
    5/22/2017

  4. #94
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,393
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    739
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    leave dat quote just leave it take a time and think use ur own brain and tell me were you born without parents...talk logic well here are well known dat God exists:
    "Their skins will bear witness against them as to what they have been doing" (41:21) (relating to fingerprints as modern technology uses)
    "Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what mens hands have wrought" (30:42) (relating to pollution)
    And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105) (establishment of Israel)
    "They will alter Allah's creation." (4:120) (genetic engineering)
    "And when the mountains are made to move." (81:4) (Centuries before the invention of dynamite, the holy Quran prophesied the blowing up and moving of the mountains.)
    "And when the female-infant buried alive is questioned about, For what crime was she killed." (81-9,10) (womens right as Europe ignores what Islam is given em)
    "And when the wild beasts are gathered together." (81:6) (relating to zoo)


    Quran predicted it 1400 years ago..
    Vagueness ≠ Predictions
    Last edited by Cohen; 07-04-2016 at 09:05 PM.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lift (07-04-2016)

  6. #95
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Vagueness ≠ Predictions
    k ............
    5/22/2017

  7. #96
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Vagueness ≠ Predictions
    Exactly .

  8. #97
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post


    Exactly .
    soo what he said is vagueness=predictions lemme put the equation

    predictions in quran=true
    true=true book
    true book= Holy Quran which was revealed by the God

    lewl
    5/22/2017

  9. #98
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    soo what he said is vagueness=predictions lemme put the equation

    predictions in quran=true
    true=true book
    true book= Holy Quran which was revealed by the God

    lewl
    mate

    your first statement is wrong

    they aren't predictions.


    Actually, let me predict the future:


    A candidate will win the presidential election


    somebody in the state of Ohio will get the flu within the next 10 years


    One of your family members will die



    Those aren't predictions bro.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lift For This Useful Post:

    Cohen (07-08-2016)

  11. #99
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,200
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    777
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    hehe I don't want everybody to know.

    oh well

    You just enter your message and add like 20 spaces. B/c you can't have more than one space between two words it auto-redirects in to a short msg

    basically it'd look like this in the editor:

    Yes             .

    (I used blank unicode characters that resemble a space there )
    Try .
    Update : It worked.
    Last edited by Ace; 07-08-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Try
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  12. #100
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,393
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    739
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    soo what he said is vagueness=predictions lemme put the equation
    I said "Vagueness ≠ Predictions"
    Meaning vagueness does not equal to predictions.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  13. #101
    Splintaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Find one single shred of verifiable solid evidence that God exists and I guarantee that every atheist on this thread will immediately become religious.


    You can't?

    Oh.

    Thought so.

  14. #102
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post


    mate

    your first statement is wrong

    they aren't predictions.


    Actually, let me predict the future:


    A candidate will win the presidential election


    somebody in the state of Ohio will get the flu within the next 10 years


    One of your family members will die



    Those aren't predictions bro.
    i mean everyone has to die i agree
    but Quran is true and everything it said is happening now the last days signs are prominent if u dont wanna believe in 1 God dont believe
    my mission was to tell you about God and Islam i have told you... indeed if u dont wanna accept Islam i dont force on anything its up to u that God gave u brains and a freee will to choose good or evil indeed you know best

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Splintaroo View Post
    Find one single shred of verifiable solid evidence that God exists and I guarantee that every atheist on this thread will immediately become religious.


    You can't?

    Oh.

    Thought so.
    lol i cant say anymore to ignorance....
    s. Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

    Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

    Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

    Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

    Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.
    [Please visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

    The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the exact same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking at it.

    No one sees or hears Allah, not even the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize this entire universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. This is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something we can understand.

    We know from the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) the proofs for the existence of God (Allah) are most obvious to us in our everyday surroundings. Anyone with understanding would quickly acknowledge His existence provided they are not so stubborn as to ignore the obvious evidences right in front of us.

    We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    I said "Vagueness ≠ Predictions"
    Meaning vagueness does not equal to predictions.
    lewl change it again lol ur sooo editor stop it like i dont see God has given me eyes and i am thankful...
    5/22/2017

  15. #103
    GreenLabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    I believe in Gaben he's my god does that count ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

  16. #104
    TheRealMakan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,032
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra Jr slave View Post
    i mean everyone has to die i agree
    but Quran is true and everything it said is happening now the last days signs are prominent if u dont wanna believe in 1 God dont believe
    my mission was to tell you about God and Islam i have told you... indeed if u dont wanna accept Islam i dont force on anything its up to u that God gave u brains and a freee will to choose good or evil indeed you know best

    - - - Updated - - -



    lol i cant say anymore to ignorance....
    s. Allah has sent down miracles, revelations and messengers to give clear proofs He exists and more important, what we should do once we come to this realization.

    Allah has sent prophets and messengers with many proofs throughout the ages for people to be able to clearly see with their own eyes and to be able to use their own senses the miracles and proofs pointing to the fact, Allah does in fact, exist.

    Miracles of prophets and messengers of Allah have come to people through the ages. Moses (peace be upon him) showed many miracles to pharaoh and to the children of Israel. Plagues, locusts, water turning to blood, his stick becoming a snake, the voice in the burning bush and the parting of the Red Sea are clear miracles for the people of Moses time.

    Again, Allah sent Jesus, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) with clear miracles for the people of his time. Speaking from the cradle while still a new born infant, creating birds from clay, curing the sick, giving sight to the blind and even bringing a dead man back to life, were all clear signs to the people to know Jesus (peace be upon him) was a messenger of Allah as was Moses before him.

    Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the last and final messenger of Allah, and he was sent to all of mankind. Allah sent him with a number of miracles, not the least of which was the Quran. The predictions and prophecies of Muhammad (peace be upon him) have come true even in this century and the Quran has been used to convince even scientists of the existence of Allah.
    [Please visit "Science Proves Allah": Watch video of famous scientists admit Quran is from Allah and even accept Islam]

    The Quran is the best of proofs for the existence of Allah and today over one and half billion people memorize and recite from the exact text, in the exact same language it was revealed in; Arabic. More than 10 million Muslims have completely memorized the entire Quran from cover to cover, and can recite it from memory without looking at it.

    No one sees or hears Allah, not even the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Nor are we able to use our senses to make some kind of contact with Him. However, we are encouraged in Islam to use our senses and our common sense to recognize this entire universe could not possibly come into existence on its own. Something had to design it all and then put it into motion. This is beyond our ability to do, yet it is something we can understand.

    We know from the teachings of Muhammad (peace be upon him) the proofs for the existence of God (Allah) are most obvious to us in our everyday surroundings. Anyone with understanding would quickly acknowledge His existence provided they are not so stubborn as to ignore the obvious evidences right in front of us.

    We don't have to see an artist to recognize a painting, correct? So, if we see paintings without seeing artists painting them, in the same way, we can believe Allah created everything without having to see Him (or touch, or hear, etc.).

    - - - Updated - - -



    lewl change it again lol ur sooo editor stop it like i dont see God has given me eyes and i am thankful...
    holy fuck who's gonna read that?
    nice.

  17. #105
    Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
    Posts
    1,745
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,274
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post


    holy fuck who's gonna read that?
    any1 whos desperate lol and wanna know the truth
    5/22/2017

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you believe in God or angels?
    By Jack in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 05:55 PM
  2. Do you believe in god(s)?
    By BackInAction in forum Religion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:09 AM
  3. Do you believe in God/a higher being?
    By Casavir in forum Religion
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 07:45 PM
  4. Would you believe in god IF...
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM
  5. Would you still believe in God...?
    By arunforce in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:16 AM