Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    show me any post that i did saying Wrong on it ... i diden't know i have fans following me.
    btw ? Why the FUCK you Hate Muslims PPL ? you have problems with them?
    >_> you simply out "wrong!!!" and then act like it's not spam? pfft.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Kill yourself you kike islam bastard.

- - - Updated - - -

btw i agreeee 10/10 IGN and 5/5 would luagh aigan.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    lol everyone here is clueless. unless you have read the whole Qur'an word for word please dont act like you are edjucated. plus most of isis is jews... you know like the leader.. hes a jew

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAussieMcPro View Post
    plus most of isis is jews... you know like the leader.. hes a jew
    :/ That face you make when every Muslim will eventually blame the jews for anything that a muslim did.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (10-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    How about we all worship boobs
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz

Thanks
    man you can't h8 of a religion, ur stupid, there are 4 billion people who are Muslims, are u saying they're all stupid? plus muslims have lots of good in them, why don't u look at the bright side, why r u so negative, fkin haterz h8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Darko11031 View Post
    man you can't h8 of a religion, ur stupid, there are 4 billion people who are Muslims, are u saying they're all stupid? plus muslims have lots of good in them, why don't u look at the bright side, why r u so negative, fkin haterz h8

Why r you no good english and no intelligent?

Thanks
    Every religion has it's good and bad sides. All the religions are stuipd and useless in the end, so arguing about which religion is more stuipd is kinda useless.

Thanks
    Go go Russia.. and kill everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can get a sentence in Russia by saying that islam/christianity is a stupid religion. WHY?! Its called insulting the feelings of the religious...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This thread is so hilarious.. I myself have grown up in the whitest area ever with 1 black kid in my primary, high school education. Thus my idea's of what islam was about was all based on what I saw on the news, fair enough right? It was not until I decided to move to another country and educate myself more about different cultures that I had a wider perspective. If you decided to look back at history every religion once had a period where they were the ''villians'' at this time ''2016'' it is islam and ill bet you in 100 years it will be the christians or hinduism. I'm not going to say I am a expect now on religion but for what I personally have experienced and seen is that muslims give a lot more to the community than others. If I were to walk outside at night and 2 groups were walking towards me 1 all muslims and 1 all english white tramps id much rather head towards the muslim area. You people have to stop spreading so much f'king hate towards something you have no clue of. First read the quran than bitch about it if you want. If i read harry potter i can have conversations about it but if i don't read it than how could i possibly converse about it ? Some of you might say well i saw videos of ISIS beheading people. It was actually the USA who left a massive vacuum of space are military weapons when they left for any terrorist group to pick up. And what happened to al qaeda or any other group in the news in 2005+- ?? guess they just disappeared ? They are never i the news anymore and guess why ? because its not HOT anymore and it was never a real treat until the USA made it one. To everyones understanding (if you have brain cells) Iraq was a country where shit did happen before the USA invaded but it was a functioning county with a good infrastructure and people had jobs. But what happened the USA thought lets invade and destroy the fuck out of everything and leave so anyone can take over since we destroyed the functioning government. Ill stop my rant here but I wish someone here might educate themselves before they start chatting shit out of their ass.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Infinity For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Sylar (01-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I'm not religious. I'm not a member of Isis. I can tell you that ISIS are not Muslims, they are wolves in sheep skin. They hide behind religion so they can carry out their murders. Ask yourself this though, if ISIS started in Syria, how the fuck did we get involved? Let me tell you, France: It all started when that editor decided to draw their God. If someone has a belief no matter how stupid, you must respect it. The violation of that belief forced them to act as they were not being taken seriously. But, I'm not saying that their actions can be justified because of a violation of their beliefs. We also have lovely Americans to blame for dumping their weaponary in their territories. Have ever asked yourself why these groups are formed? For example Al Queada. Wtf were the Americans doing all the way in Iraq, what business did they have there? They trampled on Iraq people and used propaganda to turn their people against Iraqi people. America shouldn't be sticking it's nose were it doesn't belong but they do that's why all of these shit groups form as well as other factors. Bottom line is the religion is not stupid, it's the people within it that are a bit foolish. Not all just some. I know some lovely Muslims way nicer than you and I so please, respect others and their beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    This thread is so hilarious.. I myself have grown up in the whitest area ever with 1 black kid in my primary, high school education. Thus my idea's of what islam was about was all based on what I saw on the news, fair enough right? It was not until I decided to move to another country and educate myself more about different cultures that I had a wider perspective. If you decided to look back at history every religion once had a period where they were the ''villians'' at this time ''2016'' it is islam and ill bet you in 100 years it will be the christians or hinduism. I'm not going to say I am a expect now on religion but for what I personally have experienced and seen is that muslims give a lot more to the community than others. If I were to walk outside at night and 2 groups were walking towards me 1 all muslims and 1 all english white tramps id much rather head towards the muslim area. You people have to stop spreading so much f'king hate towards something you have no clue of. First read the quran than bitch about it if you want. If i read harry potter i can have conversations about it but if i don't read it than how could i possibly converse about it ? Some of you might say well i saw videos of ISIS beheading people. It was actually the USA who left a massive vacuum of space are military weapons when they left for any terrorist group to pick up. And what happened to al qaeda or any other group in the news in 2005+- ?? guess they just disappeared ? They are never i the news anymore and guess why ? because its not HOT anymore and it was never a real treat until the USA made it one. To everyones understanding (if you have brain cells) Iraq was a country where shit did happen before the USA invaded but it was a functioning county with a good infrastructure and people had jobs. But what happened the USA thought lets invade and destroy the fuck out of everything and leave so anyone can take over since we destroyed the functioning government. Ill stop my rant here but I wish someone here might educate themselves before they start chatting shit out of their ass.
    Well said.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

Infinity (01-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I'm not religious. I'm not a member of Isis. I can tell you that ISIS are not Muslims, they are wolves in sheep skin. They hide behind religion so they can carry out their murders. Ask yourself this though, if ISIS started in Syria, how the fuck did we get involved? Let me tell you, France: It all started when that editor decided to draw their God. If someone has a belief no matter how stupid, you must respect it. The violation of that belief forced them to act as they were not being taken seriously. But, I'm not saying that their actions can be justified because of a violation of their beliefs. We also have lovely Americans to blame for dumping their weaponary in their territories. Have ever asked yourself why these groups are formed? For example Al Queada. Wtf were the Americans doing all the way in Iraq, what business did they have there? They trampled on Iraq people and used propaganda to turn their people against Iraqi people. America shouldn't be sticking it's nose were it doesn't belong but they do that's why all of these shit groups form as well as other factors. Bottom line is the religion is not stupid, it's the people within it that are a bit foolish. Not all just some. I know some lovely Muslims way nicer than you and I so please, respect others and their beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said.
    Well said to you as well. One last point i'd like to make is that it is important for us all to understand the difference between religion and culture. Often religious people might hold on to their culture allot as you might see in the western world. Could be odd things as asians marry with asians or only from a specific village and even than it could be that they are form a different tribe! I know ridicules right? but to often we say: Ah they are muslims and look at what they are doing it is putting women down and making men superior ect. This is the culture and NOT the religion. Yet we find it easier to make the link between them and religion rather than them and culture because they express it while wearing the niqab or hijab or whilist the men the little hat no clue what the name is. IF you were to see your typical stereotype american female wearing a hijab doing something horrible than a vast majortiy would link that with the religion and not the culture of that person. Im out got to do work

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Infinity For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Sylar (01-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

Muslims aren't allowed free speech

Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.

P.S

Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent
    I could say the same thing about asians -_-

Thanks
    terrorist is not muslims, don't say this omg

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910