Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 150
  1. #16
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sure, if he was a Muslim. But he wasn't.

    That's like me making up a rule that you can't play basketball, but if you do I get to kill you.

    In what world do you live in where rules that a person doesn't believe in and are not part of the country's laws apply to another person?


    It's fucking stupid to be honest. Muslims just make up shit and then murder people for it.
    No, even if he wasn't. He knows it. He wants to make Muslims mad. And your example is full of shit, it's not even related to this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    In what world do you live in where rules that a person doesn't believe in and are not part of the country's laws apply to another person?
    Country's law? Religions is no match for countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I fail to see why we should be talking about the USA when the topic is Islam.

    Seems to me you know you can't spin this discussion positively for Islam so you resort to red-herrings.
    Because the religion is related to it? People who started this wars were mostly Atheists and Christians..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    free speech

    i can say that its forbidden to write ex0rpl4net on the internet.

    is you doing that requesting to be murdered?
    But when you know that this free speech shall not be free, it's pushing people to being mad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    israel helped the nazis before its creation? i love it - give me more
    Damn.. I'm talking about Germany.. You're dutch or Israeli? I think you're dutch.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    you claim there is a magical man in the sky that doesnt like pictures of his son because hes probably too ugly for the public to see.
    I dont need to proove anything
    First of all, this argument is full of stupidity. The creator of the universe doesn't live in the universe, therefore the god doesn't live in skies. He created them.

    And when I told you to prove it, I told you to prove that Qur'an promotes violence not it's forbidden to draw a prophet.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. #17
    oscar9330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    to be honest , islam and christians have been fighting since like 1 thousand years back lol . somehow both of this religion dont match xD

  3. #18
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    No, Even If He Wasn't. He Knows It. He Wants To Make Muslims Mad. And Your Example Is Full Of Shit, It's Not Even Related To This.
    i dont care who i make mad or not, free speech.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Because The Religion Is Related To It? People Who Started This Wars Were Mostly Atheists And Christians..
    from what i understand ISIS are actually killing muslims.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Damn.. I'm Talking About Germany.. You're Dutch Or Israeli? I Think You're Dutch.
    Im german and israeli, also it doesnt matter. just because the desperate abused germany of the 30s started a cleansing war agaisnt a race doesnt mean christiantiy caused it.

    hitler disallowed religion


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    First Of All, This Argument Is Full Of Stupidity. The Creator Of The Universe Doesn't Live In The Universe, Therefore The God Doesn't Live In Skies. He Created Them.
    Do you geniunly believe that a "creator" exists? would you believe that without being able to read the quran? if it was true god would "give" you that message himself


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And When I Told You To Prove It, I Told You To Prove That Qur'an Promotes Violence Not It's Forbidden To Draw A Prophet.
    do you really want me to quote the chapters saying that the people that dont follow allah need to be beheaded?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar9330 View Post
    to be honest , islam and christians have been fighting since like 1 thousand years back lol . somehow both of this religion dont match xD
    religion as a whole is cancer.

  4. #19
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    i dont care who i make mad or not, free speech.
    This has nothing to do with free speech since this isn't free speech. Oh wait "Obama is a son of bitch" in TV. Watch what happens.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Im german and israeli, also it doesnt matter. just because the desperate abused germany of the 30s started a cleansing war agaisnt a race doesnt mean christiantiy caused it.

    hitler disallowed religion
    >Atheism

    GG. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Do you geniunly believe that a "creator" exists? would you believe that without being able to read the quran? if it was true god would "give" you that message himself
    Then who created the universe? Give me one logical reason.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    do you really want me to quote the chapters saying that the people that dont follow allah need to be beheaded?
    Of course..
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #20
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    This Has Nothing To Do With Free Speech Since This Isn't Free Speech. Oh Wait "Obama Is A Son Of Bitch" In TV. Watch What Happens.
    Nothing will happen.

    i can on thew news say the president is the worst president ever concieved and call him an idiot and people will tell me its critizment.

    HUGE difference between free speech and public slander.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Then Who Created The Universe? Give Me One Logical Reason.
    Nothing needs a creator to exist. religious people cannot conceive an object or a thing which is created by the laws of physics and maintained by the laws of physics.


    the universe was created around 13.8 billion years ago,how do we know that? because we see where the stars and galaxies are right now - and how much time they would have needed to get to where they are (and background radiation etc)

    just because something cannot be fully explained - doesnt mean we have to create a nice story to explain it.

    if you see that there isnt ice cream in the fridge. you can theorize that around 300 million aliens came to take it while you were alseep. you cant disprove the theory. but that doesnt make it accurate




    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Of Course..
    Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    terrible agony seems nice

    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
    Peacefull AS FUCK

    Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Its a blessing to kill non believers

    Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
    Only islam can talk about other religions because its the newest one haha

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    1 No, even if he wasn't. He knows it. He wants to make Muslims mad. And your example is full of shit, it's not even related to this.

    2Country's law? Religions is no match for countries.

    3Because the religion is related to it? People who started this wars were mostly Atheists and Christians..

    But when you know that this free speech shall not be free, it's pushing people to being mad.
    This is why people think Muslims are crazy.

    They think they have the right to murder people just because those people don't follow their religious laws.

    [Example of why you sound like a crazy person]
    Lets say I make up a new religion: "Empire's holy religion"

    Now in the great book of Empire, it states that whoever draws a picture of a Narwhal(Empire's holy animal) doing anything other than swimming, shall not only be killed, but be skull-fucked for no less than three days after death.
    (this is to ensure that no one does this act again and that the executioner dies of infection, for he has stained himself with blood).




    Ok so lets say you draw a picture of a narwhal on land. That's a serious offense to me. Therefore I have the right to kill you.



    You don't follow my religion, but I still have the right to kill you.



    [That's how crazy you sound]
    Last edited by Empire; 08-12-2015 at 04:14 PM.


  7. #22
    Twix001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Varosha (Cyprus)
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,575
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    Nothing will happen.

    i can on thew news say the president is the worst president ever concieved and call him an idiot and people will tell me its critizment.

    HUGE difference between free speech and public slander.




    Nothing needs a creator to exist. religious people cannot conceive an object or a thing which is created by the laws of physics and maintained by the laws of physics.


    the universe was created around 13.8 billion years ago,how do we know that? because we see where the stars and galaxies are right now - and how much time they would have needed to get to where they are (and background radiation etc)

    just because something cannot be fully explained - doesnt mean we have to create a nice story to explain it.

    if you see that there isnt ice cream in the fridge. you can theorize that around 300 million aliens came to take it while you were alseep. you cant disprove the theory. but that doesnt make it accurate








    terrible agony seems nice



    Peacefull AS FUCK



    Its a blessing to kill non believers



    Only islam can talk about other religions because its the newest one haha
    Don't you understand that these sentences are directed to the biggest sinners like raping killing and such and this is not for normal sins since He Said that he can forgive anything if it's not what i mentioned before killing and such.......I mean like come on i'm a muslim and These Fucker isis daech and what so ever terroristic Organisation they're not even considered as a part of our religion and they will simply go to hell ....And we actually believe in other religions too like jews and christians cuz islam came from them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    This is why people think Muslims are crazy.

    They think they have the right to murder people just because those people don't follow their religious laws.

    [Example of why you sound like a crazy person]
    Lets say I make up a new religion: "Empire's holy religion"

    Now in the great book of Empire, it states that whoever draws a picture of a Narwhal(Empire's holy animal) doing anything other than swimming, shall not only be killed, but be skull-fucked for no less than three days after death.
    (this is to ensure that no one does this act again and that the executioner dies of infection, for he has stained himself with blood).




    Ok so lets say you draw a picture of a narwhal on land. That's a serious offense to me. Therefore I have the right to kill you.



    You don't follow my religion, but I still have the right to kill you.



    [That's how crazy you sound]
    For your information we are prohibited to kill people just because they drew a picture of our prophet .....In the end it doesn't really matters what they do They have that thing called "freedom of speech" it's up to the people to choose to believe in something bigger or not ..
    Last edited by Twix001; 08-12-2015 at 04:40 PM.

  8. #23
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Now in the great book of Empire, it states that whoever draws a picture of a Narwhal(Empire's holy animal) doing anything other than swimming, shall not only be killed, but be skull-fucked for no less than three days after death.
    (this is to ensure that no one does this act again and that the executioner dies of infection, for he has stained himself with blood).
    I agree with you at this point. But, If he knows that and he is not Muslim then he's trying to make people mad? I know it was wrong to kill that guy but you know when people are crazy..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Nothing will happen.

    i can on thew news say the president is the worst president ever concieved and call him an idiot and people will tell me its critizment.

    HUGE difference between free speech and public slander.
    You think this is something to say? "Obama is a son of a bitch" is offensive not what you said. You have to respect everybody and everybody's beliefs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Nothing needs a creator to exist. religious people cannot conceive an object or a thing which is created by the laws of physics and maintained by the laws of physics.


    the universe was created around 13.8 billion years ago,how do we know that? because we see where the stars and galaxies are right now - and how much time they would have needed to get to where they are (and background radiation etc)

    just because something cannot be fully explained - doesnt mean we have to create a nice story to explain it.

    if you see that there isnt ice cream in the fridge. you can theorize that around 300 million aliens came to take it while you were alseep. you cant disprove the theory. but that doesnt make it accurate
    Let me explain how stupid this was in another way, let's say:
    A human ate some food, he then got ill. Did he get ill by the law of chemistry? No, it was explained as a reaction by chemistry, but the actual reason because he ate a bad food. Same thing goes with everything, we explain it's REACTION not who did this. And note this isn't the accurate age of the universe.. No one knows everything accurately in universe.. We just expect that. About your example, but what if there was a proof that the ice cream existed? k.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    ts a blessing to kill non believers
    That was in the wars in Makaa. Not right now because the Atheists in Ma'kaa started a war and killed Muslims.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post



    terrible agony seems nice
    (3:55)when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.
    This was about the Atheists who was trying to kill Jesus and killed another guy who was believing in God.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Only islam can talk about other religions because its the newest one haha
    Do you know that same God sent all these religions therefore no religion is newer than the other? The difference that all other religions were distorted. So he sent Islam and protected it from distortion.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix001 View Post
    Don't you understand that these sentences are directed to the biggest sinners like raping killing and such
    Could you quote the context on the versus he linked that says such that these are directed to the biggest of sinners?(like so and so?)

    [For your convenience:]
    Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
    Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."
    Its a blessing to kill non believers
    Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
    Because this is a debate forum. When claiming that something is taken out of context, you have to provide the correct context.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Do you know that same God sent all these religions therefore no religion is newer than the other? The difference that all other religions were distorted. So he sent Islam and protected it from distortion.
    That is not how religions are founded.

    Men create religion. If you want to argue that all religions are from the same god, then that god is clearly awful at making the message clear and does not care about clarifying his message.

    You see when people say things that go into the "unfalsifiable" territory, it bothers me. You know that mankind creates religions, yet you try to act like every religion is from God but just "distorted".

    Unless you want to bear the burdern of proof for your claims, do not speak about "all religions" or even your own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    That was in the wars in Makaa. Not right now because the Atheists in Ma'kaa started a war and killed Muslims.
    I don't know about that one.

    Atheist are a small minority even in modern times, to be an atheist a thousand years ago was extremely rare.

    Generally when the Quran refers to "nonbelievers" they are referring to other religious people, not atheist. It's only in modern times where atheist are considered that we translate this differently.


  10. #25
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You Think This Is Something To Say? "Obama Is A Son Of A Bitch" Is Offensive Not What You Said. You Have To Respect Everybody And Everybody's Beliefs.
    people arent slandering mohammed.

    normal POSITIVE drawings are disallowed



    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Do You Know That Same God Sent All These Religions Therefore No Religion Is Newer Than The Other? The Difference That All Other Religions Were Distorted. So He Sent Islam And Protected It From Distortion.
    judasim was first concieved around 4600 years ago
    christianity 2015 years ago
    islam roughly 1300 years ago

    if "god" sent these religions,why do the books dictate to kill one another


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Twix001 View Post
    Don't you understand that these sentences are directed to the biggest sinners like raping killing and such and this is not for normal sins since He Said that he can forgive anything if it's not what i mentioned before killing and such.......I mean like come on i'm a muslim and These Fucker isis daech and what so ever terroristic Organisation they're not even considered as a part of our religion and they will simply go to hell ....And we actually believe in other religions too like jews and christians cuz islam came from them
    i dont care who this is directed to?

    non believers are sinners.

    your point is invalid

  11. #26
    robinvanpersie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

    then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

    Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

    every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

    Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

    the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

    Muslims aren't allowed free speech

    Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

    Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.




    P.S

    Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent
    Claims Islam it the world's most stupid religion. Doesn't even know the difference between Muslim and Islam. There is no verse in the Quran about stoning, more evidence the Islamophobes do not read the Quran and are very ignorant.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    This is why people think Muslims are crazy.

    They think they have the right to murder people just because those people don't follow their religious laws.

    [Example of why you sound like a crazy person]
    Lets say I make up a new religion: "Empire's holy religion"

    Now in the great book of Empire, it states that whoever draws a picture of a Narwhal(Empire's holy animal) doing anything other than swimming, shall not only be killed, but be skull-fucked for no less than three days after death.
    (this is to ensure that no one does this act again and that the executioner dies of infection, for he has stained himself with blood).




    Ok so lets say you draw a picture of a narwhal on land. That's a serious offense to me. Therefore I have the right to kill you.



    You don't follow my religion, but I still have the right to kill you.



    [That's how crazy you sound]
    If you actually read the Quran you would know that it doesn't say kill anyone who draws the prophet Muhammad pbuh. This must be the 1000th time you have shown your ignorance about Islam and you continue to claim that you have read the Quran. Don't worry I don't expect you to learn, carry on with your ignorant posts about Islam.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

    Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

  12. #27
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Claims Islam it the world's most stupid religion. Doesn't even know the difference between Muslim and Islam. There is no verse in the Quran about stoning, more evidence the Islamophobes do not read the Quran and are very ignorant.
    i dont give a shit about the difference

  13. #28
    hacker_on_cf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    who started world war 1?
    who started world war 2?
    who did the bombing on hiroshima and nagasaki?
    who killed 150 million indians in north and south afrika?
    who used 77% of the population of afrika als slaves?
    who killed 5 million people killed in vietnam?
    who killed thousands people in bosnie?
    the people in palestina? irak? egypte? myanmar? turkmenistan? gaza?
    who started the taliban, and it magically ended as a "muslim" terrorist group?
    who SUPPLIED ISIS with guns? from where did ISIS come? it never excisted till it got enough supplies to kill a lot of people, and the strong countries know whats up, they know how much people they kill how bigger it will grow.

    who translated the Quran for you? i only know that about war it says: dont kill people if you can go ahead and trap/capture/prison them but as soon as the war ends, you must leave them.

    pleas before you speak go do some research, and no i'm not against any other religion idc if you are atheist. if you think every religion has there bad side, jews, christians, budist, atheist, muslim, they all did things that aren't good, but the media just focus'us on muslims, pleas tell me why?
    Last edited by hacker_on_cf; 08-16-2015 at 02:25 AM.

  14. #29
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker_on_cf View Post
    who started world war 1?
    who started world war 2?
    who did the bombing on hiroshima and nagasaki?
    who killed 150 million indians in north and south afrika?
    who used 77% of the population of afrika als slaves?
    who killed 5 million people killed in vietnam?
    who killed thousands people in bosnie?
    the people in palestina? irak? egypte? myanmar? turkmenistan? gaza?
    who started the taliban, and it magically ended as a "muslim" terrorist group?
    who SUPPLIED ISIS with guns? from where did ISIS come? it never excisted till it got enough supplies to kill a lot of people, and the strong countries know whats up, they know how much people they kill how bigger it will grow.

    who translated the Quran for you? i only know that about war it says: dont kill people if you can go ahead and trap/capture/prison them but as soon as the war ends, you must leave them.

    pleas before you speak go do some research, and no i'm not against any other religion idc if you are atheist. if you think every religion has there bad side, jews, christians, budist, atheist, muslim, they all did things that aren't good, but the media just focus'us on muslims, pleas tell me why?
    none, NONE of the things you said above have to do anything with religion.

    japan wasnt nuked for jesus and the war in vietnam wasnt due to buddha

    the REAL issue is the active movement of mindless johad that is plaguing this planet

    When jews live in other countries they live in peace and help the local people get a stronger economy, they mix in with the population and become a part of them.

    muslims on the other hand come to other countries and stay LAZY start GANGS and cause TERRORISM - i have never, NEVER seen a christian or a jew blow up in a crowd of people for any reason - these are types of MILITANT islam that i dont condone

  15. #30
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You are right islam is not very peaceful but these people are extremists so we cannot judge every person on the basis of a group

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Rotmg hacked client ( the most recent posted here) is no longer working.
    By Stonephone in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. [Discussion] The most stupid coding team
    By [G]enesis in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. whats the most stupid thing...
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. The most stupid reporter ever.
    By Gabriel in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM