Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 150
  1. #31
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    You are right islam is not very peaceful but these people are extremists so we cannot judge every person on the basis of a group

    you would be suprised

  2. #32
    FlutterShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post



    you would be suprised
    Yes but for the right reasons. Like for example cheating, and also that is only in some parts of the world like saudi arabia but others its not acceptable

  3. #33
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterShy! View Post
    Yes but for the right reasons. Like for example cheating, and also that is only in some parts of the world like saudi arabia but others its not acceptable
    Dude, this was a conference in NORWAY

    this shouldnt be acceptable for humans. stoning is horrible for ANY crime.

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker_on_cf View Post
    who started world war 1?
    who started world war 2?
    who did the bombing on hiroshima and nagasaki?
    who killed 150 million indians in north and south afrika?
    who used 77% of the population of afrika als slaves?
    who killed 5 million people killed in vietnam?
    who killed thousands people in bosnie?
    the people in palestina? irak? egypte? myanmar? turkmenistan? gaza?
    who started the taliban, and it magically ended as a "muslim" terrorist group?
    who SUPPLIED ISIS with guns? from where did ISIS come? it never excisted till it got enough supplies to kill a lot of people, and the strong countries know whats up, they know how much people they kill how bigger it will grow.

    who translated the Quran for you? i only know that about war it says: dont kill people if you can go ahead and trap/capture/prison them but as soon as the war ends, you must leave them.

    pleas before you speak go do some research, and no i'm not against any other religion idc if you are atheist. if you think every religion has there bad side, jews, christians, budist, atheist, muslim, they all did things that aren't good, but the media just focus'us on muslims, pleas tell me why?
    *inhales*
    >Germany
    >Germany
    >USA
    >I don't know, warlords? Not familiar with Africa's past wars.
    >Nobody, that never happened.
    >USA
    >Don't know, I assume many nations of the course of history though.
    >Local dictators?
    >Well actually the taliban was trained by the CIA, but they did not start the taliban.
    >The guns ISIS are using are primarily Soviet. So the USSR? But at the same time those are just manufacturer. I'd have to do a lot of research and I don't have the time.


    > Islamic scholars translated the quran. (only thing relevant to the discussion btw).

    > I think the actions of the religious are to be taken into account, but simply put Islam has no reason to believe it(just like the rest).

    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    If you actually read the Quran you would know that it doesn't say kill anyone who draws the prophet Muhammad pbuh. This must be the 1000th time you have shown your ignorance about Islam and you continue to claim that you have read the Quran. Don't worry I don't expect you to learn, carry on with your ignorant posts about Islam.
    Oh I know it's a fad that is only inspired by recent trends in Islam.

    But that's because the system Muslims are using for believing in things is from authority, not the inherent truth.


  5. #35
    PiddyBlazt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I agree, fuck islam and all of those goat fucking muslims

  6. #36
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You're The One Who Has To Prove It. Who Claims Something, Is The One Who Proves It.
    That's like saying the second an Atheist proclaims that a religion is false, they have to prove it. Wrong.

    Look up "burden of proof" and get educated on it. The one affirming a claim is the one that must prove it, the one disputing is the one discrediting it.

    He's not affirming a claim, he's disputing against the Quran. You are the one who has to supply evidence that it does not. Quit trying to twist the burden of truth bb.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-22-2015 at 12:12 AM.

  7. #37
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    That's like saying the second an Atheist proclaims that a religion is false, they have to prove it. Wrong.

    Look up "burden of proof" and get educated on it. The one affirming a claim is the one that must prove it, the one disputing is the one discrediting it.

    He's not affirming a claim, he's disputing against the Quran. You are the one who has to supply evidence that it does not. Quit trying to twist the burden of truth bb.
    The argument I was talking about has nothing to do with claiming the religion is true, the one I was talking about is this:
    every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #38
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    The Argument I Was Talking About Has Nothing To Do With Claiming The Religion Is True, The One I Was Talking About Is This:
    false, i told you to prove that it is wrong that the quran promotes violence, and then you tell me to prove why it is promoting violence AGAIN

  9. #39
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    false, i told you to prove that it is wrong that the quran promotes violence, and then you tell me to prove why it is promoting violence AGAIN
    You clamied that it promotes violence, I told you to prove it. Stop this stupidity..
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  10. #40
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You clamied that it promotes violence, I told you to prove it. Stop this stupidity..

    but i gave examples to it promoting violence. you are saying thats false? than explain how

  11. #41
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You clamied that it promotes violence, I told you to prove it. Stop this stupidity..
    He disputed it, arguing that the text and the religion itself promote violence.

    You are the one supporting, or claiming, that it is not and that the religion is peaceful. Stop this stupidity...

    please l2synonym
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-23-2015 at 06:46 PM.

  12. #42
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    He disputed it, arguing that the text and the religion itself promote violence.

    You are the one supporting, or claiming, that it is not and that the religion is peaceful. Stop this stupidity...

    please l2synonym
    LMAO, you guys are really stupid as fuck. It's like saying that stars are green and you say prove that's not green lmao.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #43
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    LMAO, You Guys Are Really Stupid As Fuck. It's Like Saying That Stars Are Green And You Say Prove That's Not Green Lmao.
    i gave you proof why they are green.

    show me other wise

  14. #44
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

    i gave you proof why they are green.

    show me other wise
    He won't because he can't. Most likely he looks up shit online out of the Quran instead of actually reading the text itself.

    Instead he resorts to flaming and trying to twist logic into his own meaning. He totally disregards the obvious definition I've given to him. Also, @Frought, flaming in this section is a quick ban...
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-24-2015 at 03:41 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Jew (08-24-2015)

  16. #45
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,066
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    I have to agree to disagree with you.
    Primary reason for muslims to immigrate is because either Russians were involved, or Americans were involved.

    Blindly believing what the media says about ISIS isn't quite that either, sure ISIS is barbaric, but come on, they're making claims of ISIS allowing rape and using rape as a way to satisfy their men without ANY sources at all, except for 'yeah we found this 10y old girl who was constantly being watched and raped but managed to escape a base infested with ISIS'.

    Islam is only so violent, because we're the 21th century. Had it been anything before the 20th century, islam would not yet be out-of-society, because humanity has only reached the level of 'humane' behavior so late. Islam was at a point the most developed religion!

    Look at the western middle ages torture devices, jesus.

    The only reason Christianity or Judaism isn't that violent (which isn't true) is because the media isn't bashing them 24/7, nor are the Christians in this century that religious that they'd go and fight crusades again.
    I dare you to convince any Christian to go fight a crusade in the 21th century again, lmao.



    Islam is indeed violent when practiced radically, but not everyone practices it radically.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Rotmg hacked client ( the most recent posted here) is no longer working.
    By Stonephone in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. [Discussion] The most stupid coding team
    By [G]enesis in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. whats the most stupid thing...
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. The most stupid reporter ever.
    By Gabriel in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM