Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 150
  1. #46
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Islam is indeed violent when practiced radically, but not everyone practices it radically.
    i showed you the video above. right?


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Primary reason for muslims to immigrate is because either Russians were involved, or Americans were involved.
    if someone flees from africa because of boko haram and then comes to the UK and does the same shit they did. is that justified?


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The only reason Christianity or Judaism isn't that violent (which isn't true) is because the media isn't bashing them 24/7, nor are the Christians in this century that religious that they'd go and fight crusades again.
    I dare you to convince any Christian to go fight a crusade in the 21th century again, lmao.
    judaism is getting bashed around 30 times more than any other religion. anything is blamed on "the jews" still jews dont practice violence.

    and no wonder christians dont commit mass murders in name of their religion. because they arent fucking stupid and radical like the radical muslims are.

    a radical christian might hate gay people and object to abortion.

    a radical muslim will take that into his own hands and even MURDER if someone disagrees with their religion (like in france) these were immigrants.

  2. #47
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Primary reason for muslims to immigrate is because either Russians were involved, or Americans were involved.
    Citation missing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Blindly believing what the media says about ISIS isn't quite that either, sure ISIS is barbaric, but come on, they're making claims of ISIS allowing rape and using rape as a way to satisfy their men without ANY sources at all, except for 'yeah we found this 10y old girl who was constantly being watched and raped but managed to escape a base infested with ISIS'.
    Yes because we've been talking about ISIS, not Islam itself. Also you'd be surprised. I believe that if they're uploading videos of them decapitating people, then sure, why wouldn't they rape children?


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I dare you to convince any Christian to go fight a crusade in the 21th century again, lmao.
    Because they're not retarded; they're just Jesus freaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Islam is indeed violent when practiced radically, but not everyone practices it radically.
    I think you forgot Jew's video. "All muslims agree that stoning is OK"
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Islam is only so violent, because we're the 21th century.
    It has always been violent.
    Armenian Genocide, research it. IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY.

    In November, 1914, during WWI, the Ottoman caliphate issued a fatwa, or Islamic decree, proclaiming it a “sacred duty” for all Muslims to “massacre” infidels — specifically naming the “Christian men” of the Triple Entente, “the enemies of Islam” — with promises of great rewards in the afterlife.

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Primary reason for muslims to immigrate is because either Russians were involved, or Americans were involved.
    .
    Most of if not all of the issues are unrelated or uncaused by America/Russia.

    This is just hopping on the "lets blame america" train tbh.


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Blindly believing what the media says about ISIS isn't quite that either, sure ISIS is barbaric, but come on, they're making claims of ISIS allowing rape and using rape as a way to satisfy their men without ANY sources at all, except for 'yeah we found this 10y old girl who was constantly being watched and raped but managed to escape a base infested with ISIS'.
    Uhm.....They have videos of ISIS murdering hundreds of people.

    The fact that they raped a girl isn't something I'd find that surprising.

    What I do find surprising is that you think the media overhypes ISIS.


    >ISIS murders hundreds of people in cold blood, in the streets, one after another.
    >ISIS rapes some girls.

    "WO CALM DOWN THAT'S SLANDER"

    Fucking what? At what point does this become unbelievable?

    Rape is already common in the middle east, heck, they still have human trafficking, child brides(pedophilia), you name it.


    The fact that you somehow find a story about ISIS to be unbelievable when it comes to rape is just not using your brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    Islam is only so violent, because we're the 21th century. Had it been anything before the 20th century, islam would not yet be out-of-society, because humanity has only reached the level of 'humane' behavior so late. Islam was at a point the most developed religion!
    .
    Wow...it's almost like you are ignoring the centuries of war and conquest and are only claiming Islam is peaceful because their empire collapsed....

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Look at the western middle ages torture devices, jesus..
    Comparing bad to bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    The only reason Christianity or Judaism isn't that violent (which isn't true) is because the media isn't bashing them 24/7, nor are the Christians in this century that religious that they'd go and fight crusades again.
    I dare you to convince any Christian to go fight a crusade in the 21th century again, lmao.
    So let me get this straight.

    "Christianity isn't violent because of the media"



    Because a religion and it's core, fundamental values can't be discussed without blaming the media.


    Get the fuck out of here.


  4. #49
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Most of if not all of the issues are unrelated or uncaused by America/Russia.
    Are you being serious right now?
    Chechen mujaheeds wouldn't be here without Russia, Taliban would not have been there without Russia, Taliban would not have attacked America had it not been for their own doings.

    Other islamic groups have emerged without the doings of Russia or America but have never reached a mention worthy name because the two were not involved.

    Uhm.....They have videos of ISIS murdering hundreds of people.

    The fact that they raped a girl isn't something I'd find that surprising.

    What I do find surprising is that you think the media overhypes ISIS.


    No, the fact that they'd rape is not what I find surprising, try to understand the meaning you close minded dumbass.
    If you were to be a 10 year old girl (if not even younger), how in any fucks sake would you escape an ISIS base filled with armed militants?
    I know for a fact that what the media said as how ISIS approves rape due to it being 'allowed in the quran' (which is also nonsense) proves that the media is bashing without consideration, who the fuck needs subjective media propaganda? I want clear objective facts as they are with proof and sources, not shit assumed, 'oh yeah isis kills and beheads people, must be raping ppl too, let's take it as a yes even though we have no sources nor proof but hey it's a good possibility because ISIS kills'.

    Rape is already common in the middle east, heck, they still have human trafficking, child brides(pedophilia), you name it.

    I can't argue with that, I'm not protecting the islam, I'm trying to make people consider both sides. Intellegence and clearance only comes when you consider and think for both sides.

    The fact that you somehow find a story about ISIS to be unbelievable when it comes to rape is just not using your brain.

    Once again, I dare you to drop a <10y old girl in an ISIS base and have her escape, even if the men were not armed, whilst 90% is asleep, I double dare you.
    Then to use this bullshit as a valid source, why shouldn't we give the illuminati bullshit and ufo's seen by Mexicans on potato cameras consideration too then..?
    Aliens are so commonly talked about in the 21th century, might aswell be settled as true once and for all even though we have no valid proof yet.

    Wow...it's almost like you are ignoring the centuries of war and conquest and are only claiming Islam is peaceful because their empire collapsed....

    No, what I'm saying is that if we went back into history and had to live the primal life with religions where everyone believed in a god blindly, then obviously the islamic religion, which came after all the previous religions, would be the most advanced one because they had the chance to change it. Which I'm quite sure the little shits did.

    Comparing bad to bad.
    It's not comparing, it's acknowledging.


    So let me get this straight.

    "Christianity isn't violent because of the media"
    If someone in your neighborhood gets murdered, but nobody makes a big deal about it, would you give a fuck? Probably not, you'd have no hate for the murderer either, because you'd simply give no shit.

    Now an other gets killed, same way, media hops all over it, everyone pretends to give a shit and whatever, I'm quite sure you'd be alot more affected by that than the previous. Quite sure you'd disregard that killer.

    Islam, Judaism, Christianity all had their roles in history. They all provided peaceful civilizations at some time in history before going down by brutally murdering. Which, once again, had religious reasons.

    What you guys are turning the sides to is rediculous.

    I agree religion is bad, why can't we all agree that the forming/existence of countries is a bad thing? Quite sure wars between goods and lands have cost alot more lives (in gruesome ways) than wars between religions.
    @Empire



    What I meant by the islam is so violent because we're in the 21th century, is the fact that islamic deeds were normal back in history. In fact, they were considered more humane than non religious law acts.

    Islam does not belong in the 21th century anymore, I agree.
    Infact, no religion does.


    - - - Updated - - -

    i showed you the video above. right?

    Quite sure if you went to Britain or Belgium you'd find most muslim men saying 'Fuck no'. I don't know who these downies are but damn son, retarded people exist on the planet, that's clear.


    if someone flees from africa because of boko haram and then comes to the UK and does the same shit they did. is that justified?

    It's not justified, nor is what the islamic people did, but it is understandable. Cases like these have also occured from the USMC, soldiers suffering from PTSD going nuts on their own or unknown people. Is it justified? No. Is it to be blamed on something? In my opinion, yes.

    judaism is getting bashed around 30 times more than any other religion. anything is blamed on "the jews" still jews dont practice violence.

    Jews are not blamed for terrorism, I bet you haven't even heard of the kid who burned a baby alive just to scare the muslims? It's going viral in muslim communities but the western world couldn't give a shit less because the western media doesn't punctuate it as much as bad islamic deeds.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not protecting them, I'm just saying our media is subjective bullshit, and I can prove it, hell, Belgium has acknowledged there are only a very few rare sources of news posters who keep it real and objective without bashing.

    and no wonder christians dont commit mass murders in name of their religion. because they arent fucking stupid and radical like the radical muslims are.

    Yeah, now consider this, there's a whole cult of retarded radical homocidal christians who constantly drag you in their dumb shit and keep convincing you there is a great reward out there for taking down the non believers, where they convince you that the non believers are against you and are trying to drag you down, day after day you get to hear this bullshit, what do you think will happen? I'm quite sure either you'll get the hell out of there because these lunatics are going nuts and might get in your business if you don't agree (as you're also a non-believer then) OR you simply go along with them and you end up being a radical dumbass too. If you're surrounded by these people you simply have no choice, there are men in the ISIS who never wanted to be there just like men in the Israeli army. Life is a filthy rat.

    a radical christian might hate gay people and object to abortion.
    A radical christian in an area without strict rules will get agressive. Drop him in the middle east, he'll start getting agressive, whether it be verbally or physically.

    a radical muslim will take that into his own hands and even MURDER if someone disagrees with their religion (like in france) these were immigrants.
    You think a radical muslim in the US would go on and stab a homosexual or someone who disagrees?
    They might in the middle-east because these people are lunatics, but they won't in a civilised country.



    Religion does not change the way a human brain works, it only affects what they think.
    @Jew
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  5. #50
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Once again, I dare you to drop a <10y old girl in an ISIS base and have her escape, even if the men were not armed, whilst 90% is asleep,
    Two words. Amanda Berry.


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    They might in the middle-east because these people are lunatics, but they won't in a civilised country.
    Perfectly explains why American citizens that are Islamic plan bombings and killings. Boston bombing, for example. Islamic Muslims create pressure cooker bombs, put it in backpacks, and kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    but they won't in a civilised country.
    Care to try again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    What I meant by the islam is so violent because we're in the 21th century, is the fact that islamic deeds were normal back in history. In fact, they were considered more humane than non religious law acts.
    That's social morality. Has no relevance. That's like saying I can murder someone in the 1900's and it would make it less violent than in the 2000's. It's still the same exact amount of violence in the killing, it's just considered differently, which is morality. And you're the one going on about being subjective?
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 08-25-2015 at 09:19 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Jew (08-26-2015)

  7. #51
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Quite sure if you went to Britain or Belgium you'd find most muslim men saying 'Fuck no'. I don't know who these downies are but damn son, retarded people exist on the planet, that's clear.
    dude, this was in fucking norway one of the most developed countries. if it can happen there it can happen anywhere, these look like normal people.

    also i live in israel,talking about islamic terror - there are around 5 terror groups of islamic militants that their only goal is to get rid of all the jews in israel and build their own oppressive state here.



    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Jews are not blamed for terrorism, I bet you haven't even heard of the kid who burned a baby alive just to scare the muslims? It's going viral in muslim communities but the western world couldn't give a shit less because the western media doesn't punctuate it as much as bad islamic deeds.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not protecting them, I'm just saying our media is subjective bullshit, and I can prove it, hell, Belgium has acknowledged there are only a very few rare sources of news posters who keep it real and objective without bashing.
    where have you been last year in operation protective edge where major media outlets called the operation racist because many "civilians died" even tho all the numbers came from hamas and hamas actually dresses their "soliders" as normal civilans at a fight, so for one you cant spot them and additionally they can take pictures of their dead body and say it was a civilian.



    some muslims even use "zionist" as an insult. plus who the fuck doesnt blame the jews for "controlling" something?




    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Yeah, now consider this, there's a whole cult of retarded radical homocidal christians who constantly drag you in their dumb shit and keep convincing you there is a great reward out there for taking down the non believers, where they convince you that the non believers are against you and are trying to drag you down, day after day you get to hear this bullshit, what do you think will happen? I'm quite sure either you'll get the hell out of there because these lunatics are going nuts and might get in your business if you don't agree (as you're also a non-believer then) OR you simply go along with them and you end up being a radical dumbass too. If you're surrounded by these people you simply have no choice, there are men in the ISIS who never wanted to be there just like men in the Israeli army. Life is a filthy rat.
    1. yet again that doesnt make the violence acceptable
    2. thats bullshit, anyone that isnt part of isis or a certain type of the muslim cult gets killed. and many people fly to syria to join isis all the time, so whats your point?
    3. true, radicallation is a serious matter. but i cant remember the last time a christian went into a gay bar and shot down all the people and shouted "GOD IS GREAT"


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    You think a radical muslim in the US would go on and stab a homosexual or someone who disagrees?
    no doubt he would. just like in france they did. just like in the uk they did. just like in israel they do on a daily basis.

  8. #52
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,068
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    dude, this was in fucking norway one of the most developed countries. if it can happen there it can happen anywhere, these look like normal people.
    Then norway is filled with retards. Then again, put a few of them in a room with people who are heavily against it and I'm quite sure these guys won't dare to throw their hands up.

    also i live in israel,talking about islamic terror - there are around 5 terror groups of islamic militants that their only goal is to get rid of all the jews in israel and build their own oppressive state here.

    You live in Israel, I can't argue with that.


    where have you been last year in operation protective edge where major media outlets called the operation racist because many "civilians died" even tho all the numbers came from hamas and hamas actually dresses their "soliders" as normal civilans at a fight, so for one you cant spot them and additionally they can take pictures of their dead body and say it was a civilian.
    So the dead kids are soldiers, dead women are vicious terrorists? Grandpas are suicide bombers?
    The abuse is visible, lol, you nor me can't speak good for Israel nor Palestine. Religious wars will be and are useless.

    some muslims even use "zionist" as an insult. plus who the fuck doesnt blame the jews for "controlling" something?
    I've heard many jews says zionists are a disgrace to the jewish population. Jews aren't even allowed to have a state according to their book, I don't fucking get it?

    1. yet again that doesnt make the violence acceptable
    It doesn't make it acceptable but there is a reason behind it.
    2. thats bullshit, anyone that isnt part of isis or a certain type of the muslim cult gets killed. and many people fly to syria to join isis all the time, so whats your point?
    Not many do, few do. I've known a person who went there personally, said he wanted to live in ISIS due to the islamic rules, ended up being forced to fight or to get killed for not being loyal to the great god. He died in a bombing. Not all of them are willing to fight, they're forced to. There are so damn many muslims who detest ISIS, lol. Islam is violent, ALL muslims are not.
    3. true, radicallation is a serious matter. but i cant remember the last time a christian went into a gay bar and shot down all the people and shouted "GOD IS GREAT"
    Well shit, I'm quite sure the bible doesn't say go execute gay people
    I do recall this jewish guy stabbing gays recently on a gay parade, lmao. It's not just muslims. Could have been a christian too.
    My point is, religion is a virus all in all, blaming the islam is rediculous.

    no doubt he would. just like in france they did. just like in the uk they did. just like in israel they do on a daily basis.
    Those are fucking lunatics.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  9. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    Are you being serious right now?
    Chechen mujaheeds wouldn't be here without Russia, Taliban would not have been there without Russia, Taliban would not have attacked America had it not been for their own doings.

    Other islamic groups have emerged without the doings of Russia or America but have never reached a mention worthy name because the two were not involved.


    Like I just said: You are acting like Russia/America mind-controlled these people and somehow got them to do all this shit.

    It's ridiculous. This is blatant "just blame america for any muslims wrongdoings"

    It's irrelevant to the topic of Islam as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post

    No, the fact that they'd rape is not what I find surprising, try to understand the meaning you close minded dumbass.
    If you were to be a 10 year old girl (if not even younger), how in any fucks sake would you escape an ISIS base filled with armed militants?
    I know for a fact that what the media said as how ISIS approves rape due to it being 'allowed in the quran' (which is also nonsense) proves that the media is bashing without consideration, who the fuck needs subjective media propaganda? I want clear objective facts as they are with proof and sources, not shit assumed, 'oh yeah isis kills and beheads people, must be raping ppl too, let's take it as a yes even though we have no sources nor proof but hey it's a good possibility because ISIS kills'.

    Rape is already common in the middle east, heck, they still have human trafficking, child brides(pedophilia), you name it.

    I can't argue with that, I'm not protecting the islam, I'm trying to make people consider both sides. Intellegence and clearance only comes when you consider and think for both sides.

    The fact that you somehow find a story about ISIS to be unbelievable when it comes to rape is just not using your brain.

    Once again, I dare you to drop a <10y old girl in an ISIS base and have her escape, even if the men were not armed, whilst 90% is asleep, I double dare you.
    Then to use this bullshit as a valid source, why shouldn't we give the illuminati bullshit and ufo's seen by Mexicans on potato cameras consideration too then..?
    Aliens are so commonly talked about in the 21th century, might aswell be settled as true once and for all even though we have no valid proof yet.

    [/SIZE]
    So let me get this straight: You find the testimony of a war victim to be bullshit.

    NOT because it's unreasonable to expect this from ISIS.
    NOT because this doesn't happen.


    But because you want "objective evidence" from a rape victim who escaped from an ISIS base. Which lets be honest, is not going to happen because you can't exactly track down the person who did it and they aren't exactly going to say "and here is her medical record of getting raped" and link it in the news article you stupid fuck.

    Right. and you added "we might as well believe in the illuminati aliens"

    Right......


    So besides the fallacy of false equivalence for the illuminati, it's pretty sad that you think that this is unbelievable. There are hundreds of rape victims from war who escaped, all from better armies than ISIS, all from more desperate situations.


    But no, when it comes to ISIS it's unbelievable. Because why? Because Islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]

    Comparing bad to bad.
    It's not comparing, it's acknowledging.
    How exactly is it acknowledging?: "There were torture devices a thousand years ago" is a pointless statement to make.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    [FONT=Arial]What I meant by the islam is so violent because we're in the 21th century, is the fact that islamic deeds were normal back in history. In fact, they were considered more humane than non religious law acts.

    Moral relativism? Are you serious?

    "Oh well it was ok back then"

    No. It wasn't, and saying that people should have done what they did and are still currently doing btw is disgusting.


    Just because they were normal does not mean they were right.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-26-2015 at 06:09 PM.


  10. #54
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Then norway is filled with retards. Then again, put a few of them in a room with people who are heavily against it and I'm quite sure these guys won't dare to throw their hands up.
    just because they act like they dont support it doesnt mean they dont , because in a closed room with a bunch of gays, they would linch them


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    So the dead kids are soldiers, dead women are vicious terrorists? Grandpas are suicide bombers?
    The abuse is visible, lol, you nor me can't speak good for Israel nor Palestine. Religious wars will be and are useless.
    no, these are accidents, there will always be casualties. noone hides that fact. BUT the fact that they dont dress up like soliders shows that they arent.
    also nothing about that conflict was religious and palestine has nothing to do with hamas,even the official Palestinian authorities denounce them



    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    I've heard many jews says zionists are a disgrace to the jewish population. Jews aren't even allowed to have a state according to their book, I don't fucking get it?
    true, its not allowed to build a JEWISH state,but israel isnt one. its a state built like a "safe heaven" for jews. israel isnt even a definition for the land in the bible and jews can be categorized as the israeli people. its much more complicated than that. also after the holocaust the bible lost alot of its credibility anyways.


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Not many do, few do. I've known a person who went there personally, said he wanted to live in ISIS due to the islamic rules, ended up being forced to fight or to get killed for not being loyal to the great god. He died in a bombing. Not all of them are willing to fight, they're forced to. There are so damn many muslims who detest ISIS, lol. Islam is violent, ALL muslims are not.
    he thought hes going to ISIS for fun? obviously he went there to help the "cause"


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Well shit, I'm quite sure the bible doesn't say go execute gay people
    I do recall this jewish guy stabbing gays recently on a gay parade, lmao. It's not just muslims. Could have been a christian too.
    My point is, religion is a virus all in all, blaming the islam is rediculous.
    i never said other relgigions arent bad. but islam is no doubt the worst

    also that jewish guy was an extremely rare case of violent homophobia, jews dont have laws for executing people in specific ways like islam has.

  11. #55
    imblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    well, the church is basically hitler.

    i mean, technically both hitler and the church killed millions of jews in cold blood (remember, when they blamed the black plague on them?), but one of them is hated and the other is loved. atleast hitler had the decency to gas them and kill them quickly. the church tortured them and burnt down their houses with their families inside.

    religion is FUCKED. 90% of the worlds wars are caused by religion. imagine if somebody proposed the idea of religion today? they would get laughed at.

    the reason religion was invented is because back then we didn't know any of the answers we have today, so it seemed like the most logical explanation. also, some people saw this as a great opportunity to obtain great power and wealth.

    unfortunately humans took this a bit too seriously.

    religion will eventually die out, though. it's called natural selection.




    i mean, just take a look at christians.

    they don't want they government to tell them what to do, but they want the church to tell everyone else what to do? they are pro-life, but pro-death penalty? they don't want contraception, but no abortions either? they want unfit parents to have children they can't afford to raise, yet want to cut social funds that would help these people? then they want to punish the people who knew they couldn't raise a baby for not raising their baby? how is Christianity so popular?
    Last edited by imblack; 08-28-2015 at 04:27 AM.

  12. #56
    proxfight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by imblack View Post
    religion will eventually die out, though. it's called natural selection.
    this might save us.

    stop fucking religious delusional cunts, and they will die out

    good points made

  13. #57
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,109
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    1,546
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam isnt stupid! You could say every religion is stupid!

  14. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kok12383 View Post
    Islam isnt stupid! You could say every religion is stupid!
    Every religion is stupid.


  15. #59
    imblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Every religion is stupid.
    well, i wouldn't say that.
    i don't have a problem with people believing what they want to believe.
    all i have a problem with is when religion is the primary source of war and conflict.
    christianity and islam can be credited with a lot of the conflict that goes on today.

    a prime example of a peaceful religion is buddhism

  16. #60
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by imblack View Post
    religion will eventually die out, though. it's called natural selection.
    Something Charles Darwin found has nothing to do with religion dying out.
    Quote Originally Posted by imblack View Post
    well, i wouldn't say that.
    So you're saying that blindly believing in an omnipotent god through ancient book makes you a completely sane, intelligent being? I mean, an ancient text written thousands of years ago totally isn't a fallacy.

    Also the amount of shit Christians throw down people's throat and try to morally bend it into "forgiving" and "kindness" is fucking sad. They're totally willing to abandon their current text and adapt it to whatever they feel will get people to continue to blindly follow them. What's written by man is written by man, there's no denying it or sweet-talking it, ESPECIALLY in the Quran. All the Islamic texts contain violent shit inside of it and people who are Islamic and try to debate it being "peaceful" totally disregard it and try to act like it's not there or as if it's not true.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Rotmg hacked client ( the most recent posted here) is no longer working.
    By Stonephone in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. [Discussion] The most stupid coding team
    By [G]enesis in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. whats the most stupid thing...
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. The most stupid reporter ever.
    By Gabriel in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM