Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 164
  1. #91
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,679
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThereChappy View Post
    Through experience, picking on muslims is fucking banter
    We aren't picking on Muslims. Anyday go out into public and you'll see atheists, but they aren't spitting on Muslims, Christians, etc. Those who do are complete idiots and if an intelligent atheist were to challenge the one who's spitting on everyone's religion to a debate the intelligent one would win by a mile.


    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThereChappy View Post
    that these innocent muslims
    It's not that they're innocent, it's their practices. Sure through their mind and yours what they do is innocent, but their practices and beliefs are what's violent. Sure, plenty of muslims do not practice what is told in the Quran, and that's not what this debate is about. We are not slandering Muslims, we're talking about Islam here.

    Also lastly we aren't evolving as a species in whole, nor does it happen fast. What you were intending to say is stopping the world from progressing, or moving forward mentally.

    By the way, editing my quote isn't a very mature thing to do, now is it?
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-07-2015 at 12:12 PM.

  2. #92
    Johnnyk121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    1. In a literal term, the world does not evolve.
    2. In a realistic term, humans probably won't evolve again, because evolution takes place when survival is required. Adaptations to the species to fit where you are. There are 7,000,000,000 humans. We dominate the Earth. There's no need for the human race to evolve.
    3. And finally, RELIGION, is the thing stopping the world from moving forward. There are so many families that are kept dumb and astray from the modern world all from religion, not people who are debating it.

    Also you have not disproved any of Jew's VALID points.

    I'm guessing you don't even know what's in the other religious texts that are from Islam, like the Bukhari, since you seem to believe he hasn't read the Quran without mention of any other Islamic religious text.
    Again your post is an attempt at telling me Islam is silly and your are smarter then 1 Billion people because you can define the word Jihad.
    I have no reason to be a keyboard warrior if you want my skype let me know or my number I dont sit behind keyboards waiting to counter anything bad about islam, but your view is a joke you are trying to tell me i am part of this crazy terrorist religion even though i would and have never harmed anyone.

    Also unfortunately reading quotes and articles on why islam is bad doesnt give you a good understanding, texts like the Bukhari are secular we have different sects of islam and one sect does not believe in the Bukhari and its texts.

    Please try to understand rather then slander.

  3. #93
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    you are trying to tell me i am part of this crazy terrorist religion even though i would and have never harmed anyone..
    Thing is, we are just pointing out what is actually in Islam, what the text say. You are the one taking offense to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    Also unfortunately reading quotes and articles on why islam is bad doesnt give you a good understanding, texts like the Bukhari are secular we have different sects of islam and one sect does not believe in the Bukhari and its texts.

    Please try to understand rather then slander.
    Yeah yeah, you don't believe in the hadiths because they are "secular" (as if secularism is somehow a bad thing).




    Look. Just because Islam has some nasty shit in it, does not make you a bad person.




    Heck, 100% of the atheistic argument is that your holy book is just some story made up from some sand-trader in the dessert.


    The only reason we point out the wrongdoings in Islam is because people like you don't listen to logic, but emotion.


    Well w/e.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (09-07-2015)

  5. #94
    Johnnyk121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Thing is, we are just pointing out what is actually in Islam, what the text say. You are the one taking offense to it.



    Yeah yeah, you don't believe in the hadiths because they are "secular" (as if secularism is somehow a bad thing).




    Look. Just because Islam has some nasty shit in it, does not make you a bad person.




    Heck, 100% of the atheistic argument is that your holy book is just some story made up from some sand-trader in the dessert.


    The only reason we point out the wrongdoings in Islam is because people like you don't listen to logic, but emotion.


    Well w/e.
    If any of you had read the entirety of the quran, i would have no problem absorbing what your saying but you have just sat on google and searched for stuff that makes islam look bad.

    Also you really do not understand how far off the truth you are the sects in Islam is something thousands of years old and its not something we conveniently do to 'seperate' ourselves from texts we do not like. The sahihs are a collection of sunni works which are not acknowledged by multiple islamic schools.

    My point here is rather then hate muslims and try to catch everyone out, understand that majority of us feel no malice or harm to anyone regardless.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnyk121 For This Useful Post:

    robinvanpersie (09-08-2015)

  7. #95
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    If any of you had read the entirety of the quran, i would have no problem absorbing what your saying but you have just sat on google and searched for stuff that makes islam look bad..
    So you can't prove me wrong, but you will try to assassinate my character.

    What a typical response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    Also you really do not understand how far off the truth you are the sects in Islam is something thousands of years old and its not something we conveniently do to 'seperate' ourselves from texts we do not like. The sahihs are a collection of sunni works which are not acknowledged by multiple islamic schools.
    Sunni are 85% + of Muslims so of course I made the arguments for them.

    I care not if you are some sect who doesn't believe in it due to conveniance. It hardly matters to the arguments and how they relate to mainstream Islam.


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    My point here is rather then hate muslims and try to catch everyone out, understand that majority of us feel no malice or harm to anyone regardless.
    Maybe you should not take me pointing the flaws of your religion so personally, eh?


  8. #96
    Johnnyk121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So you can't prove me wrong, but you will try to assassinate my character.

    What a typical response.


    Sunni are 85% + of Muslims so of course I made the arguments for them.

    I care not if you are some sect who doesn't believe in it due to conveniance. It hardly matters to the arguments and how they relate to mainstream Islam.




    Maybe you should not take me pointing the flaws of your religion so personally, eh?
    Again an entire post with no reason other then to counter what im saying.

    Peace and love bro we are all one in humanity

  9. #97
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    Again an entire post with no reason other then to counter what im saying.

    Peace and love bro we are all one in humanity
    That's what counters are. Not surprising given your responses so far that you have nothing to come back with.


  10. #98
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    2,023
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    That's what counters are. Not surprising given your responses so far that you have nothing to come back with.
    Just fucking wrecking.









    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀








    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016


  11. #99
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,679
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    Again an entire post with no reason other then to counter what im saying.

    Peace and love bro we are all one in humanity
    Debates aren't where one side just gives up because another tries to say "peace peace peace". A debate ends when one side actually has nothing left to say, which, honestly, is you, even from the beginning of your arguments you've been talking banter about peace and how the majority of Muslims are non-violent. You live in the UK. Not the Middle East. When you can legitimately find evidence of this fact that most Muslims are non-violent (which so far all you've done is preach and not cite) then maybe your argument stands valid.

    Explain to me this:
    If you're a true follower of Islam, why do you immediately reject and scold whenever we bring up the blatant and obvious quotes from the Quran that clearly depict violence? You're literally going against your own religion by rejecting what's in your own ancient text.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 09-08-2015 at 09:29 PM.

  12. #100
    Johnnyk121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Debates aren't where one side just gives up because another tries to say "peace peace peace". A debate ends when one side actually has nothing left to say, which, honestly, is you, even from the beginning of your arguments you've been talking banter about peace and how the majority of Muslims are non-violent. You live in the UK. Not the Middle East. When you can legitimately find evidence of this fact that most Muslims are non-violent (which so far all you've done is preach and not cite) then maybe your argument stands valid.

    Explain to me this:
    If you're a true follower of Islam, why do you immediately reject and scold whenever we bring up the blatant and obvious quotes from the Quran that clearly depict violence? You're literally going against your own religion by rejecting what's in your own ancient text.
    LOL if you knew where i grew up maybe your quote would be different,
    just like when you take quotes from the Quran you make assumptions without knowing the full picture

    Peace and Love bro
    I love everyone
    Last edited by Johnnyk121; 09-10-2015 at 04:50 AM.

  13. #101
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    just like the Quran you make assumptions without knowing the full picture
    >Ironic slip of the tongue


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (09-09-2015)

  15. #102
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,679
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
    LOL if you knew where i grew up maybe your quote would be different,


  16. #103
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

    Not that I enjoy his hypocrisy, but he could've moved there... cough.

  17. #104
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,679
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Not that I enjoy his hypocrisy, but he could've moved there... cough.
    I knew that when I posted. I'm saying as of current, he lives in the UK. He never referred to his past so I wasn't going to either.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Paralyze Jr. (09-11-2015)

  19. #105
    mohamed2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    434
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    478
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    @Jew , ISIS ARENT MUSLIMS ,THEY ARE THE WEST WHICH TRYING TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK BAD U FUCKER ,ISLAM IS THE BEST

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Rotmg hacked client ( the most recent posted here) is no longer working.
    By Stonephone in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:35 PM
  3. [Discussion] The most stupid coding team
    By [G]enesis in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:58 AM
  4. whats the most stupid thing...
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 04:53 AM
  5. The most stupid reporter ever.
    By Gabriel in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:55 PM