Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 150
  1. #121
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    its not a '' Rule '' . this thing qualifies you to be a muslim , if you broken this thing you wont be a muslim . cant find the words to explain it in english but yeah XD
    So if I ate pork am I not a muslim?


  2. #122
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,859
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,295
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Isis are muslims.
    The are clearly not the west.

    Why in the world would the west use ISIS to make Islam look bad. It's already a joke amongst debates and is easily defeated over and over.
    I dont get why people think
    Isis are the muslims.
    Its USA
    So many proofs.
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (10-06-2015)

  4. #123
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,079
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    158
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Isis are muslims. Just different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    So many proofs.
    Yes alot of conspiracy's lmao

  5. #124
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    I dont get why people think
    Isis are the muslims.
    Its USA
    So many proofs.
    So do you think the USA put their military, put on "brown face", grew beards, and then all dressed up in black, shouting in arabic, citing the quran?


    Wow, some people.


  6. #125
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,859
    Reputation
    1683
    Thanks
    1,295
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So do you think the USA put their military, put on "brown face", grew beards, and then all dressed up in black, shouting in arabic, citing the quran?


    Wow, some people.
    You can help me to change my opinion
    Answer me this question
    How is it possible
    That USA can beat Iraq in 4 days and kill over 500000 people
    But can't beat a little group of ''terrorists'' ?
    Current Rep power: 18
    Highest rep received: Hero, 146

    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016

  7. #126
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    You can help me to change my opinion
    Answer me this question
    How is it possible
    That USA can beat Iraq in 4 days and kill over 500000 people
    But can't beat a little group of ''terrorists'' ?
    Uhm...... well 2 things.
    1. Iraq and all those casualties, were not done in 4 days. The gulf war was won very quickly, but that was a different war than the one you are thinking of.

    2. The US can beat ISIS, in fact most nations could. The problem is more political than force, as you might have noticed the US isn't at full-war with ISIS.



    And personally there is two points I'd like to address as to why/whynot defeat ISIS from the US perspective.

    1. The US shouldbecause it's the humane thing to do. ISIS is clearly out of control, it needs to be stopped.

    2. The US shouldn't because every fucking time we help the US helps the middle east, they gain nothing.



    So when you say "the USA is ISIS" I think you don't understand those words.

    ISIS operates independently of US authority. ISIS is comprised of muslims. There is no US military support of ISIS and it's pretty fucking stupid to think so.


  8. #127
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    How is it possible
    That USA can beat Iraq in 4 days and kill over 500000 people
    But can't beat a little group of ''terrorists'' ?
    i hope to living fuck you're joking with us
    America can wipe out ISIS literally any time they want, but they'd gain nothing but a waste of tax dollars. If they do attack us, then we go to war with them, fucking North Korea could probably take out ISIS.

    Literally Iraqi soldiers dropped their weapons and ran away when ISIS initially started attacking straight after the US spent years after 9/11 to train them to prevent terrorism in their countries. What would we gain by keeping U.S soldiers on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan for nearly a decade and a half, with thousands of casualties, after 9/11 happened and then just attacking what we spent time on?
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 10-03-2015 at 04:16 PM.

  9. #128
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post

    i hope to living fuck you're joking with us
    America can wipe out ISIS literally any time they want, but they'd gain nothing but a waste of tax dollars. If they do attack us, then we go to war with them, fucking North Korea could probably take out ISIS.

    Literally Iraqi soldiers dropped their weapons and ran away when ISIS initially started attacking straight after the US spent years after 9/11 to train them to prevent terrorism in their countries. What would we gain by keeping U.S soldiers on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan for nearly a decade and a half, with thousands of casualties, after 9/11 happened and then just attacking what we spent time on?
    its actually weird . obama said he is going to fight isis and terminate it in 10 years within those airstrikes he is doing (the airstrikes are a totall bulshit) the russian strikes killed and took down much more important targets and loot for isis in 3 days than the whole american lead operation . Yes he could end isis if he stopped supporting countries who spend money on isis

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  10. #129
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    the airstrikes are a totall bulshit
    1. Provide me with proof.
    2. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-us-air-strike


    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    the russian strikes killed and took down much more important targets and loot for isis in 3 days than the whole american lead operation
    Provide proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    Yes he could end isis if he stopped supporting countries who spend money on isis
    Russia has given ISIS weapons for money. They're entirely focused on their own government and military power.

  11. #130
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    its actually weird . obama said he is going to fight isis and terminate it in 10 years within those airstrikes he is doing (the airstrikes are a totall bulshit) the russian strikes killed and took down much more important targets and loot for isis in 3 days than the whole american lead operation . Yes he could end isis if he stopped supporting countries who spend money on isis
    That's probably because the russians don't give a shit for civilians.....


  12. #131
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post

    1. Provide me with proof.
    2. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-us-air-strike



    Provide proof.

    Russia has given ISIS weapons for money. They're entirely focused on their own government and military power.
    Proof ? ..
    USA has been striking for a whole year . tell me what happened ? ISIS only grew stronger , no actual shit .
    Russia is striking for 1 week already . https://www.rt.com/news/318122-russi...ry-syria-isis/


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    That's probably because the russians don't give a shit for civilians.....
    They actually lunched rockets 1500km away and they took down the target while USA ''mistakenly'' bombed Doctors withoutborders

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  13. #132
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    They actually lunched rockets 1500km away and they took down the target while USA ''mistakenly'' bombed Doctors withoutborders
    You didn't even disprove his point. You're trying to disprove his claim with another claim.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    ISIS only grew stronger , no actual shit .
    You didn't even source it, plus social media and ISIS promoting Muslims across the world to join out-matches the airstrikes that take out a few hundred.

  14. #133
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,483
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wrong !!!..
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

  15. #134
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Wrong !!!..
    Are you just spamposting for postcount?

    You're literally shitposting on all of these just saying "WRONGGG!" without even any backup or substantial argument.

  16. #135
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,483
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post


    Are you just spamposting for postcount?

    You're literally shitposting on all of these just saying "WRONGGG!" without even any backup or substantial argument.
    show me any post that i did saying Wrong on it ... i diden't know i have fans following me.
    btw ? Why the FUCK you Hate Muslims PPL ? you have problems with them?
    Last edited by Devil; 10-16-2015 at 06:03 AM.
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Rotmg hacked client ( the most recent posted here) is no longer working.
    By Stonephone in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. [Discussion] The most stupid coding team
    By [G]enesis in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. whats the most stupid thing...
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. The most stupid reporter ever.
    By Gabriel in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM