Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 150
  1. #1
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Islam is the most stupid religion - here's why

    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

    then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

    Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

    every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

    Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

    the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

    Muslims aren't allowed free speech

    Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

    Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.




    P.S

    Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (12-01-2015),[MPGH]Schuba (08-26-2015),[MPGH]ZectixV1 (09-01-2015)

  3. #2
    ivangaspar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    248
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.

    i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded.
    3 or 4 years ago when I was younger, I would probably say to you "go fu*k yourself" But now I kinda agree with your post

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ivangaspar For This Useful Post:

    Jew (08-08-2015)

  5. #3
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ivangaspar View Post
    3 or 4 years ago when I was younger, I would probably say to you "go fu*k yourself" But now I kinda agree with your post

    happy you understand the idea behind my post

  6. #4
    ultrawtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from

    then after some time they feel comfortable in these countries and start to enforce the VERY THING that made them leave the country they came from.

    Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.

    every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE

    Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.

    the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course

    Muslims aren't allowed free speech

    Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him

    Islam is the most stupid religion on the face of the earth.




    P.S

    Im an atheist and i acknowledge Christianity and Judaism is also retarded. but the retardation isnt violent
    This post is just bunch of stupid bulshit.
    You probably saw some news where ISIS did some retarded shit and decide to blame it on ever muslim in world.
    You probably even haven't met anyone who is muslim in your life.
    Give me proof that every place with islamic movment is violent ?
    ISIS does not follow anything from Quran at all,and it is complete BULLSHIT that you said Quran promotes murdering,stoning or any crime,I read whole Quran and there is not a single mention of promoting murdering or anything like that,you need to get educated kiddo.
    90% of shit you wrote here is just pure bullshit and you need to do some resarching before you post something like this.

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ultrawtf For This Useful Post:

    afiqhebat (12-11-2015),[MPGH]Dexter (02-25-2016),Frought (08-10-2015),Infinity (01-27-2016),levv (10-11-2015),Smart Ass (08-21-2016),yousefamr2001 (1 Week Ago)

  8. #5
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    You probably saw some news where ISIS did some retarded shit and decide to blame it on ever muslim in world.
    Some retarded shit? is beheading retarded?


    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    You probably even haven't met anyone who is muslim in your life.
    I live in israel and i have met thousands of muslims in my life without any issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    Give me proof that every place with islamic movment is violent ?
    Je suis charlie,copenhagen shootings,the woolwich attacks? need more?


    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    ISIS does not follow anything from Quran at all,and it is complete BULLSHIT that you said Quran promotes murdering,stoning or any crime,I read whole Quran and there is not a single mention of promoting murdering or anything like that,you need to get educated kiddo.
    why are you denying facts?

    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

    peaceful as FUCK

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    Crustavitza (10-01-2015),[MPGH]Schuba (08-26-2015)

  10. #6
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I actually agree.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to RiceAndDice For This Useful Post:

    Jew (08-08-2015)

  12. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Muslims
    While I agree with you on the issue of Islam, as I feel it is a top contender for most stupid religion, I feel that you are mistaking the population who believes the religion with the actual religion itself.

    But thankfully you mentioned the quran so you pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    This post is just bunch of stupid bulshit.
    You probably saw some news where ISIS did some retarded shit and decide to blame it on ever muslim in world.
    You probably even haven't met anyone who is muslim in your life.
    Give me proof that every place with islamic movment is violent ?
    ISIS does not follow anything from Quran at all,and it is complete BULLSHIT that you said Quran promotes murdering,stoning or any crime,I read whole Quran and there is not a single mention of promoting murdering or anything like that,you need to get educated kiddo.
    90% of shit you wrote here is just pure bullshit and you need to do some resarching before you post something like this.
    Ok just a forewarning, starting a post with "you probably" makes your post look like a strawman.


    I also think that if you follow the actions of ISIS and the actions of Muhammad, they are very similar.

    ISIS consist of people not of the state who were "cast out" > So too was Muhammad.
    ISIS feels that they speak for god and need to claim territory > So did Muhammad
    ISIS beheads people that have "betrayed" them > So did Muhammad
    ISIS is looked at with disgust by everyone in the area, but are basically forced to obey thanks to the new laws > Exactly what Muhammad did.

    The only difference is that you already view Muhammad as good beforehand. If he pulled the same stunt today you'd give him shit for it.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Kingpin (08-15-2015)

  14. #8
    sexyalex2828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Chatty
    "je suis charlie,copenhagen shootings,the woolwich attacks? need more?"

    none of these are actual movements you just mentioned extremists attacks that make everyone else look bad

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexyalex2828 For This Useful Post:

    afiqhebat (12-11-2015),ultrawtf (08-09-2015)

  16. #9
    oioichipsahoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    thesilkroad.onion
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyalex2828 View Post
    "je suis charlie,copenhagen shootings,the woolwich attacks? need more?"

    none of these are actual movements you just mentioned extremists attacks that make everyone else look bad
    'Walking with military precision into the guarded Paris offices of the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, they killed 12 people in the name of Islam. Then in the hours before the brothers died in a gunfight with the police, Chérif nonchalantly took a telephone call from a reporter to make sure the world knew they were carrying out the attack on behalf of Al Qaeda’s branch in Yemen.'
    Cited from New york times article: From Amateur to Ruthless Jihadist in France Jan. 27 2015

    Al-Qaeda is estimated to have around 19,015–27,215+ active members.

    'El-Hussein swore fidelity to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a posting made on what was apparently his Facebook page just before the shooting spree began Saturday.'
    Cited from cnn article: Who was Copenhagen gunman Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein? Feb. 27 2015

    ISIS is estimated to have 52,600–257,900 members.

    'A man was murdered in the street in broad daylight in Woolwich, London, on the afternoon of 22 May 2013. It was feared the incident was a terror attack, with reports of chants of Allahu Akbar. The victim was believed to be a soldier.'
    Cited from mirror uk article: Woolwich attack (No date)

    Unfortunately there isnt much information about the woolwich attack (At least to my knowledge.) However I can almost guarantee the terrorist had ties to an organization that inspired him to do what he did.

    I agree that most Muslims are indeed peaceful, I know quite a few, and yes it makes peaceful Muslims 'look bad', but thats because the extremists are doing what their holy book tells them to do.

    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

    Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah')

    I wont go too into depth here, but its pretty easy to find more.
    My edit signature is acting a little wanky. Will fix when possible.

    Visit Goals:
    50 [o]
    100[o]
    500[x]
    1000[x]

  17. #10
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by oioichipsahoy View Post
    I agree that most Muslims are indeed peaceful, I know quite a few, and yes it makes peaceful Muslims 'look bad', but thats because the extremists are doing what their holy book tells them to do.
    yea, but isnt that true for anything? just because a part of it isnt violent or bad means that we have to condone their actions because not everyone is like that?

    i bet there are ISIS member's which used to be PERFECTLY PEACEFUL people,but the propaganda worked. people that fly to syria to join ISIS are INDEED radicalized by the quran


    - - - Updated - - -

    ADITIONALLY

    i have never seen a christian condoning the STONING of gay people.

    all the arguments about gay marriage etc are POLITICAL and not BIBLICAL. if a hardcore christian thinks that all gay people will go to hell or whatever that doesnt directly hurt gays EVEN THO the new testament talks about violence directed to them.

    Thats because while most christians are still stupid in believing the laws of the bible etc are to be followed. they do not VIOLENTLY ENFORCE them to feel better about their belief

  18. #11
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    You're the stupidest person in Earth, here's why:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Muslims all over the world migrate to European countries because they are scared for their life in the countries they come from
    They migrate because the life is hard there and there is a lot of corruption on the governments not to mention Americans destroying Iraq and other countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Muslims say islam is a religion of "peace" yet islam and peace are almost opposites.
    Kinda like how Atheism destroyed the world?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    every place infested with the islamic movement is full of VIOLENCE
    Proof or never happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Islam is the reason ISIS is beheading other people, not because they are radicals,but because THEY FOLLOW THE QURAN WORD BY WORD.
    You are just .... nothing..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    the quran promotes murder,stoning and more horrible crimes - just like the bible and the new testament. but only 1 of these 3 books its followers take seriously. the quran of course
    The 2 other statements says the same thing, prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Muslims aren't allowed free speech
    I'm a Muslim..? ... There is nothing like that. I even masturbate and insult and swear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Its not allowed to draw Mohammed as if he is fucking offended if someone draws him
    And what's the problem here? Why draw someone when you never seen him?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Some retarded shit? is beheading retarded?
    Dude. Your country killed millions of people in wars. Shut the fuck up.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    afiqhebat (12-11-2015),pdlpost (08-30-2015),RulyGiant1 (08-10-2015)

  20. #12
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    There Is A Lot Of Corruption On The Governments
    Its called a lack of "separation of religion and state"

    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Kinda Like How Atheism Destroyed The World?
    Destroyed the world? like crusades and ISIS are? not sure i can see the destruction




    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    I'm A Muslim..? ... There Is Nothing Like That. I Even Masturbate And Insult And Swear.

    tell me later




    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    And What's The Problem Here? Why Draw Someone When You Never Seen Him?
    why not?


    ah sorry, "ALLAHU ACKBAR" is why i shouldnt


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Dude. Your Country Killed Millions Of People In Wars. Shut The Fuck Up.
    Millions? tehe show me some of that.

    over 230k died in syria and ISIS is also doing alot of shit in iraq etc. israels wars are negligible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You Are Just .... Nothing..
    what an awkward response,prove to me the quran doesnt promote violence
    Last edited by Jew; 08-10-2015 at 06:58 AM.

  21. #13
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Its called a lack of "separation of religion and state"
    religion has no thing to do with the so called religious. and has nothing to do with most people. otherwise, all would've been violent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Destroyed the world? like crusades and ISIS are? not sure i can see the destruction
    Everyone played a role. everyone made wars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    ah sorry, "ALLAHU ACKBAR" is why i shouldnt
    >knows that in islam it is forbidden to draw any prophet
    >draws him to make people mad
    >dies

    what? tell me more. its like he is requesting to die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Millions? show me some of that.

    over 230k died in syria and ISIS is also doing alot of shit in iraq etc. israels wars are negligible.
    The U.S is also killing in Syria and Iraq. WWI and WWII killed millions of people and your country was involved in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    what an awkward response,prove to me the quran doesnt promote violence
    you're the one who has to prove it. who claims something, is the one who proves it.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  22. #14
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    >Knows That In Islam It Is Forbidden To Draw Any Prophet
    >Draws Him To Make People Mad
    >Dies

    What? Tell Me More. Its Like He Is Requesting To Die.
    free speech

    i can say that its forbidden to write ex0rpl4net on the internet.

    is you doing that requesting to be murdered?


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    The U.S Is Also Killing In Syria And Iraq. WWI And WWII Killed Millions Of People And Your Country Was Involved In It.
    israel helped the nazis before its creation? i love it - give me more


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You're The One Who Has To Prove It. Who Claims Something, Is The One Who Proves It.
    you claim there is a magical man in the sky that doesnt like pictures of his son because hes probably too ugly for the public to see.
    I dont need to proove anything

  23. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    >knows that in islam it is forbidden to draw any prophet
    >draws him to make people mad
    >dies
    what? tell me more. its like he is requesting to die..
    Sure, if he was a Muslim. But he wasn't.

    That's like me making up a rule that you can't play basketball, but if you do I get to kill you.

    In what world do you live in where rules that a person doesn't believe in and are not part of the country's laws apply to another person?


    It's fucking stupid to be honest. Muslims just make up shit and then murder people for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    The U.S is also killing in Syria and Iraq. WWI and WWII killed millions of people and your country was involved in it.
    you're the one who has to prove it. who claims something, is the one who proves it.

    I fail to see why we should be talking about the USA when the topic is Islam.

    Seems to me you know you can't spin this discussion positively for Islam so you resort to red-herrings.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-10-2015 at 10:48 PM.


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Jew (08-11-2015)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Rotmg hacked client ( the most recent posted here) is no longer working.
    By Stonephone in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
  3. [Discussion] The most stupid coding team
    By [G]enesis in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
  4. whats the most stupid thing...
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. The most stupid reporter ever.
    By Gabriel in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM