Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Occupation of Palestine

Now I know that I'm not the most popular person within the Muslim community of MPGH, but on one thing I have to agree on with the Muslims and many Jewish people, the occupation of Palestine needs to stop. Now I want to make this very clear that I don't see this as a religious issue but as a national security issue. The Israeli government sees the occupation as a way to protect its people from radicals but at what a price?

Just a cool video I've had laying around on my Bookmarks, I decided to share.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zZhVekDq5Y&

If there are any Jewish members of MPGH I would encourage them to join this group:
    Jews Against the Occupation
    Or groups similar to it to help put an end to this.

I'll get in contact with my local atheist group (Seattle Atheists) and see If they can donate money to secular organizations that are working on this issue and voice our support for the Palestinian people.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Same with USA or...'UN' in iraq afghan?

Man I've seen some pretty fucked up videos of Palestinian kids getting shot in the back as they runaway, one drops, someone picks him up, he drops, and so on. If I find this vid I'll link it asap.
    Just kids, can't blame them for turning into radicals after growing up with shit like that, you'd see the same bullshit in the USA or any other country if it was invaded rebellious groups or radicals pop up over the place w/e.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Occupation of Palestine?

There is no Palestine, no such thing, just West Bank and Gaza Strip, the conflict does need to stop but still.

I will not join your group, I feel offended to join. True, we do have some troops in the West Bank, but you'll have to understands the conflict.

Both sides are affected not just one and I thank you for caring about the Palestinians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Occupation of Palestine?

There is no Palestine, no such thing, just West Bank and Gaza Strip, the conflict does need to stop but still.

I will not join your group, I feel offended to join. True, we do have some troops in the West Bank, but you'll have to understands the conflict.

Both sides are affected not just one and I thank you for caring about the Palestinians.
    I'll be the first to admit I've been all but present and up-to-date about the Palestinian/Israelite conflict but from the information I'm hearing, I'm less then inclined to support the Israeli people. When I hear about Palestinian organs being harvested Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent | World news | The Guardian
    My support for the Israeli people dwindles. Now I assume that you are well read on this issue, if you could give me a quick run down of the conflict I would be much obliged. I assure you I plan to do my own research but a starting place would be nice.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It really is funny how mainstream America never hears a word about the occupation of Palestine. I would like to thank you, for posting this. Maybe it will open up a few peoples eyes as to what is going on.
    Last edited by moosicgawd; 12-23-2009 at 02:04 PM.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mutual recognition
    The Oslo peace process was based upon Israel ceding authority to the Palestinians to run their own political and economic affairs. In return, it was agreed that Palestinians would promote peaceful co-existence, renounce violence and promote recognition of Israel among their own people.[101] Despite Yasser Arafat's official renunciation of terrorism and recognition of Israel, some Palestinian groups continue to practice and advocate violence against civilians and do not recognize Israel as a legitimate political entity.[102]
    Palestinians state that their ability to spread acceptance of Israel was greatly hampered by Israeli restrictions on Palestinian political freedoms, economic freedoms, civil liberties, and quality of life. Many feel that their own opposition to Israel was justified by Israel's apparent stifling of any genuine Palestinian political and economic development.[103]
    It is widely felt among Israelis that Palestinians did not in fact promote acceptance of Israel's right to exist.[104][105] One of Israel's major reservations in regards to granting Palestinian sovereignty is its concern that there is not genuine public support by Palestinians for co-existence and elimination of terrorism and incitement.[104][105][106] Some Palestinian groups, notably Fatah, the political party founded by PLO leaders, claim they are willing to foster co-existence if Palestinians are steadily given more political rights and autonomy. In 2006, Hamas won a majority in the Palestinian Legislative Council, where it remains the majority party. While Hamas has openly stated in the past that it completely opposed Israel's right to exist, and its charter states this,[102][107] there is evidence that its position may have softened by 2006.[108][109] However, Israel contended in 2007 that Hamas has refused to recognize Israel in any valid way, and that it supported recent rocket attacks on Israel.[110][111] In June 2009, Hamas leaders met with former US President Jimmy Carter, and said that Hamas does not in any way recognize Israel.[112]
    Israel cites past concessions—such as Israel’s disengagement from the Gaza Strip in August 2005, which did not lead to a reduction of attacks and rocket fire against Israel—as an example of the Palestinian people not accepting Israel as a state. Palestinian groups and Israeli Human Rights organizations (namely B'Tselem) have pointed out that while the military occupation in Gaza was ended, the Israeli government still retained control of Gaza's airspace, territorial water, and borders, legally making it still under Israeli control. They also say that mainly thanks to these restrictions, the Palestinian quality of life in the Gaza Strip has not improved since the Israeli withdrawal. Furthermore, given that the Israeli army has run incursions into the Gaza Strip on various occasions, closed off its borders, and placed an embargo on the region, the Gazan economy has since gone into free fall. This has led and continues to result in warnings of the Palestinian population becoming more radicalized unless conditions improve.

Occupied Palestinian Territory is the term used by the United Nations to refer to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem,[96] and the Gaza Strip—territories which were conquered by Israel during the 1967 Six-Day War, having formerly been controlled by Egypt and Jordan.[97] The Israeli government uses the term Disputed Territories, to indicate its position that some territories cannot be called occupied as no nation had clear rights to them and there was no operative diplomatic arrangement when Israel acquired them in June 1967.[75][76] The area is still referred to as Judea and Samaria by some Israeli groups, based on the historical regional names from ancient times.
    In 1980, Israel explicitly annexed East Jerusalem.[98] The United Nations rejected this annexation on August 20, 1980.[99] Israel has never annexed the West Bank or Gaza Strip, and the United Nations has demanded the "[t]ermination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force" and that Israeli forces withdraw "from territories occupied in the recent conflict" - the meaning and intent of the latter phrase is disputed. See Semantic dispute.
    It has been the position of Israel that the most Arab-populated parts of West Bank (without major Jewish settlements), and the entire Gaza Strip must eventually be part of an independent Palestinian State. However, the precise borders of this state are in question. In 2000, for example, Ehud Barak offered Yasser Arafat an opportunity to establish an independent Palestinian State composed of the entire Gaza Strip and 92% of the West Bank. Because of security restrictions, and Barak's opposition to a broad right of return, Arafat refused this proposal.[100]
    Some Palestinians claim they are entitled to all of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem. Israel says it is justified in not ceding all this land, because of security concerns, and also because the lack of any valid diplomatic agreement at the time means that ownership and boundaries of this land is open for discussion.[33] Palestinians claim any reduction of this claim is a severe deprivation of their rights. In negotiations, they claim that any moves to reduce the boundaries of this land is a hostile move against their key interests. Israel considers this land to be in dispute, and feels the purpose of negotiations is to define what the final borders will be.
    Other Palestinian groups, such as Hamas, have in the past insisted that Palestinians must control not only the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem, but also all of Israel proper. For this reason, Hamas has viewed the peace process "as religiously forbidden and politically inconceivable".[85]

For more information: Israeli?Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Palestinian political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Children and minors in the Israeli?Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The Palestinian-Israeli Conflict (A children site but none the less served a neutral voice then pro-Israeli and pro-Palestinians).

Do not falters down the Israelis, both sides are equal in violence and conflict. I wish for peace and I hope you understand that. I am willing to admit that Israel did crimes, kill innocent people, but what nations did not? I hope, I did not spread hate or cause you think I am a horrible person. By the way, Happy Holiday. Whatever you belives in or not, Athiest or not, I wish you a best time this year and next year too.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-23-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    copy+paste
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    copy+paste
    And? Paro does it too, he proved a source as I did too, I provided a source therefore it is not plagarism.

I saved him the trouble from reading all the stuff on the links.

Thank you.

Thanks
    The large majority of surviving Jews in the world are of Eastern European descent - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, uigur, and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob .
    falastin was and still home to Muslims Jews and Orthodox chrestian ,ther wer living in peace and harmony till this illness called sionisme show up from no where and btw israheil ain t a jew stat is a masonic state proof google the supreme israheili court rotshild own s israheil !! these ppl r some crazy ass twisted syko s followin a man made book called talmud while real jews yahood follow torah which dosen t allow to jew ppl to have a home native country ther using ,,,real jews follow TORAH which is a book from god and did u ppl know that semetic jews and arabes r cousin we look alike not like ashkenazie ppl (white skin+ blue eyes ) real with semetic blood r brown skins cuz ther from the twel tribe s of israheil they wer there before these ppl faked beeing jews ,, and know the r beeing opressed more than muslim s google Naturei karta (good jews ppl ) did u ppl know ther s more 60 000 jews living in iran and more than 30 000 in yemen and in morocco ,algeria and and why don t muslim ppl kill these jews ??? u know why they didne t com and still land s and tortur ppl and burned mosque s and churches !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zeler View Post
    The large majority of surviving Jews in the world are of Eastern European descent - and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, uigur, and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob .
    falastin was and still home to Muslims Jews and Orthodox chrestian ,ther wer living in peace and harmony till this illness called sionisme show up from no where and btw israheil ain t a jew stat is a masonic state proof google the supreme israheili court rotshild own s israheil !! these ppl r some crazy ass twisted syko s followin a man made book called talmud while real jews yahood follow torah which dosen t allow to jew ppl to have a home native country ther using ,,,real jews follow TORAH which is a book from god and did u ppl know that semetic jews and arabes r cousin we look alike not like ashkenazie ppl (white skin+ blue eyes ) real with semetic blood r brown skins cuz ther from the twel tribe s of israheil they wer there before these ppl faked beeing jews ,, and know the r beeing opressed more than muslim s google Naturei karta (good jews ppl ) did u ppl know ther s more 60 000 jews living in iran and more than 30 000 in yemen and in morocco ,algeria and and why don t muslim ppl kill these jews ??? u know why they didne t com and still land s and tortur ppl and burned mosque s and churches !!!
    Steal land?

Israel was the home of the Jews for many years, please look up Kingdom of Israel, King David, King Solomon.

Please, read the Roman-Jewish Wars too.

Thanks
    LET ME CLARIFY MY SELF I GUESS U DIEN T READ WELLL !!!!
    israheill was and still land to jews semetic not askhenazie s !!! WHER U LIVING THER BEFORE I JUST DON T GET IT HOW CAN U GO BACK TO SOMEWHERE WHER U NEVER BEEN IN FIRST PLACE !!!! btw ther s no israheil it s FALASTIN (occupied land s ) !! all those book s u read r wrooting by mason s !! dou know wut history mean for real i swear ain t kidding his-story that s wer tha word came from !!
    IF U LIVE IN ISRAHEIL TELL ME WUT S IN FRON T OF THE SUPREM COURT ??RIGHT IN FRON T OF THE DOOR ??
    breef saphardic s r ok they will stay ther but i can assure tha those settler s showing from ukrain and russia and polska well pack ther stuff one day or another .

Thanks
    United Nations Security Council resolutions against israel

Resolution 48: The Palestine Question (23 Apr 1948)
    Resolution 49: The Palestine Question (22 May 1948)
    Resolution 50: The Palestine Question (29 May 1948)
    Resolution 53: The Palestine Question (7 Jul 1948)
    Resolution 54: The Palestine Question (15 Jul 1948)
    Resolution 56: The Palestine Question (19 Aug 1948)
    Resolution 57: The Palestine Question (18 Sep 1948)
    Resolution 59: The Palestine Question (19 Oct 1948)
    Resolution 60: The Palestine Question (29 Oct 1948)
    Resolution 61: The Palestine Question (4 Nov 1948)
    Resolution 62: The Palestine Question (16 Nov 1948)
    Resolution 66: The Palestine Question (29 Dec 1948)
    Resolution 72: The Palestine Question (11 Aug 1949)
    Resolution 73: The Palestine Question (11 Aug 1949)
    Resolution 89 (17 November 1950): regarding Armistice in 1948 Arab-Israeli War and "transfer of persons".
    Resolution 92: The Palestine Question (8 May 1951)
    Resolution 93: The Palestine Question (18 May 1951)
    Resolution 95: The Palestine Question (1 Sep 1951)
    Resolution 100: The Palestine Question (27 Oct 1953)
    Resolution 101: The Palestine Question (24 Nov 1953)
    Resolution 106: The Palestine Question (29 Mar 1955) 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid.
    Resolution 107: The Palestine Question (30 March)
    Resolution 108: The Palestine Question (8 September)
    Resolution 111: " ... 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
    Resolution 113: The Palestine Question (4 April)
    Resolution 114: The Palestine Question (4 June)
    Resolution 127: " ... 'recommends' Israel suspends its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".
    Resolution 138: Question relating to the case of Adolf Eichmann, concerning Argentine complaint that Israel breached its sovereignty.
    Resolution 162: " ... 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions".
    Resolution 171: " ... determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria".
    Resolution 228: " ... 'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
    Resolution 233 (June 6, 1967
    Resolution 234 (June 7, 1967
    Resolution 235 (June 9, 1967
    Resolution 236 (June 11, 1967
    Resolution 237: " ... 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
    Resolution 240 (October 25, 1967: concerning violations of the cease-fire
    Resolution 242 (November 22, 1967): Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area. Calls on Israel's neighbors to end the state of belligerency and calls upon Israel to reciprocate by withdraw its forces from land claimed by other parties in 1967 war. Interpreted commonly today as calling for the Land for peace principle as a way to resolve Arab-Israeli conflict
    Resolution 248: " ... 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
    Resolution 250: " ... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
    Resolution 251: " ... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
    Resolution 252: " ... 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
    Resolution 256: " ... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
    Resolution 258
    Resolution 259: " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
    Resolution 262: " ... 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
    Resolution 265: " ... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on Salt, Jordan".
    Resolution 267: " ... 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
    Resolution 270: " ... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
    Resolution 271: " ... 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
    Resolution 279: " ... 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
    Resolution 280: " ... 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon".
    Resolution 285: " ... 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
    Resolution 298: " ... 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".
    Resolution 313: " ... 'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon".
    Resolution 316: " ... 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
    Resolution 317: " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon".
    Resolution 331
    Resolution 332: " ... 'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon".
    Resolution 337: " ... 'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty".
    Resolution 338 (22 October 1973): cease fire in Yom Kippur War
    Resolution 339 (23 October 1973): Confirms Res. 338, dispatch UN observers.
    Resolution 340
    Resolution 341
    Resolution 344
    Resolution 346
    Resolution 347: " ... 'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon".
    Resolution 350 (31 May 1974) established the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force, to monitor the ceasefire between Israel and Syria in the wake of the Yom Kippur War.
    Resolution 362
    Resolution 363
    Resolution 368
    Resolution 369
    Resolution 371
    Resolution 378
    Resolution 381
    Resolution 390
    Resolution 396
    Resolution 398
    Resolution 408
    Resolution 416
    Resolution 420
    Resolution 425 (1978): " ... 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon". Israel's withdrawal from Lebanon was completed as of 16 June 2000.
    Resolution 426
    Resolution 427: " ... 'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon".
    Resolution 429
    Resolution 434
    Resolution 438
    Resolution 441
    Resolution 444: " ... 'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces".
    Resolution 446 (1979): 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
    Resolution 449
    Resolution 450: " ... 'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon".
    Resolution 452: " ... 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
    Resolution 456
    Resolution 459
    Resolution 465: " ... 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program".
    Resolution 467: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon".
    Resolution 468: " ... 'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return".
    Resolution 469: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians".
    Resolution 470
    Resolution 471: " ... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
    Resolution 474
    Resolution 476: " ... 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".
    Resolution 478 (20 August 1980): 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'.
    Resolution 481
    Resolution 483
    Resolution 484: " ... 'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors".
    Resolution 485
    Resolution 487: " ... 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility".
    Resolution 488
    Resolution 493
    Resolution 497 (17 December 1981) decides that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith.
    Resolution 498: " ... 'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon".
    Resolution 501: " ... 'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops".
    Resolution 506
    Resolution 508:
    Resolution 509: " ... 'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon".
    Resolution 511
    Resolution 515: " ... 'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in".
    Resolution 516
    Resolution 517: " ... 'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
    Resolution 518: " ... 'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon".
    Resolution 519
    Resolution 520: " ... 'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut".
    Resolution 523
    Resolution 524
    Resolution 529
    Resolution 531
    Resolution 536
    Resolution 538
    Resolution 543
    Resolution 549
    Resolution 551
    Resolution 555
    Resolution 557
    Resolution 561
    Resolution 563
    Resolution 573: " ... 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.
    Resolution 575
    Resolution 576
    Resolution 583
    Resolution 584
    Resolution 586
    Resolution 587 " ... 'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw".
    Resolution 590
    Resolution 592: " ... 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops".
    Resolution 594
    Resolution 596
    Resolution 599
    Resolution 603
    Resolution 605: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.
    Resolution 607: " ... 'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
    Resolution 608: " ... 'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians".
    Resolution 609
    Resolution 611
    Resolution 613
    Resolution 617
    Resolution 624
    Resolution 630
    Resolution 633
    Resolution 636: " ... 'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
    Resolution 639 (31 Jul 1989)
    Resolution 641 (30 Aug 1989): " ... 'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.
    Resolution 645 (29 Nov 1989)
    Resolution 648 (31 Jan 1990)[1] The Security Council extends the mandate of the UN Interim Force in Lebanon until July 31, 1990.
    Resolution 655 (31 May 1990)
    Resolution 659 (31 Jul 1990)
    Resolution 672 (12 Oct 1990): " ... 'condemns' Israel for "violence against Palestinians" at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
    Resolution 673 (24 Oct 1990): " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.
    Resolution 679 (30 Nov 1990)
    Resolution 681 (20 Dec 1990): " ... 'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians.
    Resolution 684 (30 Jan 1991)
    Resolution 694 (24 May 1991): " ... 'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
    Resolution 695 (30 May 1991)
    Resolution 701 (31 Jul 1991)
    Resolution 722 (29 Nov 1991)
    Resolution 726 (06 Jan 1992): " ... 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians.
    Resolution 734 (29 Jan 1992)
    Resolution 756 (29 May 1992)
    Resolution 768 (30 Jul 1992)
    Resolution 790 (25 Nov 1992)
    Resolution 799 (18 Dec 1992): ". . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.
    Resolution 803 (28 Jan 1993)
    Resolution 830 (26 May 1993)
    Resolution 852 (28 Jul 1993)
    Resolution 887 (29 Nov 1993)
    Resolution 904 (18 Mar 1994)
    Resolution 1039 (29 Jan 1996)
    Resolution 1052 (18 Apr 1996)
    Resolution 1057 (30 May 1996)
    Resolution 1068 (30 Jul 1996)
    Resolution 1073 (28 Sep 1996)
    Resolution 1081 (27 Nov 1996)
    Resolution 1095 (28 Jan 1997)
    Resolution 1109 (28 May 1997)
    Resolution 1122 (29 Jul 1997)
    Resolution 1139 (21 Nov 1997)
    Resolution 1151 (30 Jan 1998)
    Resolution 1169 (27 May 1998)
    Resolution 1188 (30 Jul 1998)
    Resolution 1211 (25 Nov 1998)
    Resolution 1223 (28 Jan 1999)
    Resolution 1243 (27 May 1999)
    Resolution 1254 (30 Jul 1999)
    Resolution 1276 (24 Nov 1999)
    Resolution 1288 (31 Jan 2000)
    Resolution 1300 (31 May 2000)
    Resolution 1310 (27 Jul 2000)
    Resolution 1322 (07 Oct 2000)
    Resolution 1328 (27 Nov 2000)
    Resolution 1337 (30 Jan 2001)
    Resolution 1351 (30 May 2001)
    Resolution 1559 (2 September 2004) called upon Lebanon to establish its sovereignty over all of its land and called upon Syria to end their military presence in Lebanon by withdrawing its forces and to cease intervening in internal Lebanese politics. The resolution also called on all Lebanese militias to disband.
    Resolution 1583 (28 January 2005) calls on Lebanon to assert full control over its border with Israel. It also states that "the Council has recognized the Blue Line as valid for the purpose of confirming Israel's withdrawal pursuant to resolution 425.
    Resolution 1648 (21 December 2005) renewed the mandate of United Nations Disengagement Observer Force until 30 June 2006.
    Resolution 1701 (11 August 2006) called for the full cessation of hostilities between Israel and Hezbollah.
    Resolution 1860 (9 January 2009) called for the full stop of war imposed on gaza siged population.

woow these ppl r realllly lookin for peace !! and add these to ur knowledge israel stand for ISIS + RA + EL please sir i m begging to go find out who these are ! don t be foolished by bla bla bla jews state and stuff these ppl r using ur religion !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    israheill was and still land to jews semetic not askhenazie s !!! WHER U LIVING THER BEFORE I JUST DON T GET IT HOW CAN U GO BACK TO SOMEWHERE WHER U NEVER BEEN IN FIRST PLACE !!!! btw ther s no israheil it s FALASTIN (occupied land s ) !! all those book s u read r wrooting by mason s !! dou know wut history mean for real i swear ain t kidding his-story that s wer tha word came from !!
    IF U LIVE IN ISRAHEIL TELL ME WUT S IN FRON T OF THE SUPREM COURT ??RIGHT IN FRON T OF THE DOOR ??
    breef saphardic s r ok they will stay ther but i can assure tha those settler s showing from ukrain and russia and polska well pack ther stuff one day or another .

LuL what? Everytime someone claims the world is run by the Masons or the Illuminati I die a little on the inside.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I didn't read well?

First of all, your spelling and grammar suck ass, hardcore ass sucking. There is no fucking way, I can read your shit of the English langauge, you pretty much raped it hardcore. I can't read it very well, use spellcheck and grammarcheck. THAT IS YOUR OWN FAULT.

And no, Ashkenazi Jews and other Jews, ISRAEL is the JEWISH HOMELAND, not just Ashkenazi Jews, not just Semetic, so your logic is flawed.

Also we have a policy called Aliyah, is when Jews move to Israel.

Israeli (me) are people who are citizen of State of Israel, Israel is a country, therefore I have a nationality.

What about the door? You make no sense what so ever
    You mean the pyramid that is located there? Path to Illumination?

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    LuL what? Everytime someone claims the world is run by the Masons or the Illuminati I die a little on the inside.
    Thank you, I love you now. :3

Thanks
    It s so easy to hide behind insulte s when we stuck !!! yepp ma english might be fucked up but heyy
    Habla espagnol ???
    est ce que tu parle francais ???
    btehki arabi ???
    i won t insult u for 2 simpl reason s i don t know enouff ito tell if u r gay or not or if u r dumb or stupid !! and that s not wut ma familly teached me .
    back to topic u allwasy pick up wut u want and u leave the rest let me school u !! Do u follow talmud or torah ??
    and yyyyyeesssss THA PYRAMID WITH THA aLL SEEYING EYE RIGHT INFRONT OFF THE SUPREM COURT AND HOW ABOUT THE BIG PYRAMID INSIDE THE COURT AND THE REVERSED CROSS WITH THE SUN IN BACK !! IN THE MAIN GARDEN ,,, twit do u know who build the khnessit AGAIN ROtshild !!! u r a ppc how much u get payed ???
    Are u typing from ur headquarter s in herzliya .
    P.S: U diden t complain about ur fake god ra .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast