Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by lol200 View Post
    i respect all races i am not racist i am just saying that your peaple are murderers and should go to prison >.< or be killed >.<
    WTF? Seriously WTF? I'm not Jewish but that is some fucked up shit. Let's ignore the rape of the English language that you committed in your entire post. All I can say is, wtf?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lol200 View Post
    yes it is a pro-palestinian website...but what he wanted to show you is that israily dont use what they invented for good...they just make crime evry day and nobody even moves a muscle....did you know that the chinese could destroy the WHOLE israily territory ??Did you know that you beg money from the USA .Actually,George w BUSH used all the money of the banks to buy israily's weopans and so now we are in an econamical crysis because BUSH wanted to help doing crime....that the you mudafuckers israilys are doing >.<

i respect all races i am not racist i am just saying that your peaple are murderers and should go to prison >.< or be killed >.<
    So wait, you admit to post a non-valid infromation website that is anti-Israel and anti-Zionism to prove what the Israelis make are not good?

I bet you you're using a Window product, most likely an XP, Vista, or Window 7.

Congrats, you're using an Israeli made product, yeah you're supporting 'the cause of the extermination of the Palestinian people'.

And I doubt you have a Mac, sense that is pretty god damn expensive.
    Crime everyday?

Funny how the Palestinians commit more terrorism acts then the so calle crimes that Israel commit and if they did, Israeli government would very seriously punish all who done or act on it.

Like me show you some prove of how 'nice' Palestinians are.

According to an article in FrontPage Magazine "From 1949 to 1956, Egypt waged a terror war against Israel, launching c. 9,000 attacks from cells set up in the refugee camps of the Gaza Strip." [2]. At first, Palestinians were trying to go back to their houses or to retrieve property but after 1950 these acts became much more violent and included killings of civilians in nearby cities. After Israel's operation Black Arrow in 1955 which came as a result of a series of massacres in the city of Rehovot, the Palestinian fedayeen were incorporated into an Egyptian unit.[9] John Bagot Glubb, a high-ranking British army general who worked with the Arab Legion, explained in his autobiographical history of the period how he convinced the Arab Legion to arm and train the fedayeen for free.[10] The Israeli government cites dozens of these attacks as "Major Arab Terrorist Attacks against Israelis prior to the 1967 Six-Day War". [3] [4] Between 1951 and 1956, 400 Israelis were killed and 900 wounded by fedayeen attacks. [5] [6]; according to the Anti-Defamation League "[i]n 1955 alone, 260 Israeli citizens were killed or wounded by fedayeen". [7]

The Munich massacre is an informal name for events occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually murdered by Black September, a militant group with ties to Yasser Arafat’s Fatah organization.

By the end of the ordeal, the terrorist group had killed eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and one West German police officer. Five of the eight members of Black September were killed by police officers during a failed rescue attempt. The three surviving terrorists were captured, and were later released by West Germany following the hijacking by Black September of a Lufthansa airliner. Israel responded to the massacre with Operation Spring of Youth and Operation Wrath of God, a series of airstrikes and assassinations of those suspected of planning the killings.

The Savoy Operation was a terrorist attack by members of the Palestine Liberation Organization on the Savoy Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel on 4 and 5 March 1975.

The Coastal Road Massacre of 1978 was a Palestinian terrorist attack involving the hijacking of a bus on Israel's Coastal Highway in which 38 Israeli civilians were killed, 13 of them children, and 71 were wounded.[1][2] The attack was planned by Abu Jihad[3] and carried out by the PLO faction Fatah. The plan was to hijack the bus to Tel Aviv, seize a luxury hotel and take tourists and foreign ambassadors hostage in order to exchange them for Palestinian prisoners held by Israel.[4] The timing was aimed at scuttling peace talks between Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat.[5] Time magazine claimed that the attackers' intent was to "kill as many Israelis as possible."[5] Fatah called the hijacking "Operation of the Martyr Kamal Adwan,"[6] after PLO chief of operations killed in the Israeli commando raid on Beirut in April 1973.[7][8]

The Ma'alot massacre[1] was an attack on May 15, 1974 in Ma'alot, Israel, in which 22 Israeli high school students, aged 14–16, from Safed were killed by three members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine.[2] Before reaching the school, the trio shot and killed two Arab women, a Jewish man, his pregnant wife, and their 4 year old son, and wounded several others.[3]

Palestinian political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, tell me. Who been the murderer all the time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12