Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused

    All religious people! Read it please .

    First i plead you all to read my post, where i will make some things clear!

    This section is growing to be more and more childish and everybody is swearing and spamming the other's religion!


    -> Isn't the teachings in all religions the same? -> Care for peace! Respect the other religions and their prophets/deities!

    -> The Quran says : "Their religion for them ,our religion for us!" Don't peg down the other groups of religious people and don't swear at them!


    When all groups of religious people follow THEIR rules,there will be NO MORE RELIGIOUS WARS and therefore PEACE! Everyone would like each other!

    The only thing i want to say now is:

    This section is only rubbish! it is mostly children who are spamming, and insulting the other's religions without knowing enough about their own religion and about the religion of the others!
    let wars not depend on religion but on the country and on the Government!!


    Pls treat each other with respect !


    btw I am Muslim, AND I respect Mouzie! (Great example)
    Last edited by Liz; 01-03-2010 at 11:13 PM.
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

  2. #2
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What about atheists like me?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #3
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yes, what about us atheists? Didn't care enough to mention us in your post?
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  4. #4
    Calebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    75
    I think religion is to touchy to be talked about in a forum. There's to many immature people.
    Btw, I'm a christian.

  5. #5
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,694
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,856
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Yes, what about us atheists? Didn't care enough to mention us in your post?
    what about atheist, hes talking about people who have beliefs, not people who believe in nothing. you all out of everyone, should be the most tolerant, as you claim that its all mumbo jumbo.If you feel you are right, then walk on your way, and know that you are right, if you doubt your belief, then discuss it.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  6. #6
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    Yes, what about us atheists? Didn't care enough to mention us in your post?
    I did not mention all kind of religions in my post because there are too much!
    If you wanna know my opinion : I dont see the atheist as religios people!



    I think religion is to touchy to be talked about in a forum. There's to many immature people.
    Btw, I'm a christian.
    i agree. Exactly that i wanted to say in my post !
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

  7. #7
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

    what about atheist, hes talking about people who have beliefs, not people who believe in nothing. you all out of everyone, should be the most tolerant, as you claim that its all mumbo jumbo.If you feel you are right, then walk on your way, and know that you are right, if you doubt your belief, then discuss it.
    I was curious about why his thread only talked about religious people. Polls here in the US say that atheists are the least trusted minority, and I highly doubt there are any significant changes around the world regarding that statistic (other then Norway, god I love Norway). His call for peace among theists is nice and I'm a supporter, but I fear this may encourage them to rally together against a common enemy, atheists. It would be the equivalent of rally all the races together, but ignoring the blacks. BTW Liz atheists don't "believe in nothing", atheists can believe in anything except a god. I would like it if instead of rallying together as theists, people would rally together as human beings, because at the end of the day we don't know if your gods exist, but we can be rather certain that humans exist.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 01-04-2010 at 10:11 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #8
    moosicgawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\user\Josh\Pictures\Portfolio\
    Posts
    3,462
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    What paroxysm said. Just because we don't believe in a god doesn't mean that we believe in nothing.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

  9. #9
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Again it comes to a discussion -.- !! I made this thread to stop this shit!
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

  10. #10
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well personly i have no religon but i go to church and stuff and all that but i dont have a religon because i think i have not fully grasped them all yet and also for the bibles all all that shit its been rewritten so many fuckin times now the only reason its rewrittin is to please the church with money or the fucking govt so they can get some money thats all religon is is a bunch of bull shit so the US govt and other places can ake money now if you are christian or pagen or anyof that stuff i am not saying what you belive is wrong for that will be rude of me im jsut saying what i think on the situation and i will glady like to have a mature convo with any1 here who thinks diff =)

  11. #11
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    well personly i have no religon but i go to church and stuff and all that but i dont have a religon because i think i have not fully grasped them all yet and also for the bibles all all that shit its been rewritten so many fuckin times now the only reason its rewrittin is to please the church with money or the fucking govt so they can get some money thats all religon is is a bunch of bull shit so the US govt and other places can ake money now if you are christian or pagen or anyof that stuff i am not saying what you belive is wrong for that will be rude of me im jsut saying what i think on the situation and i will glady like to have a mature convo with any1 here who thinks diff =)
    With some points i agree with you!

    The biblle is changed many times! The Quran is the only fully unchanged and stored Holy Book that exist.

    (i dont say it because of being muslim myself)
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

  12. #12
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well to the poster above

    It is nice to see some of us can have a mature convo on This sensitive subject dont you think so to?

  13. #13
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes dude ! *too short*
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

  14. #14
    dontsassme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uhh......
    Posts
    1,139
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    155
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow, what a loser. You bumped your own thread. I hate noobs like you.
    FREE VIP!!!



    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

  15. #15
    respeckt52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hacker.Island
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    Wow, what a loser. You bumped your own thread. I hate noobs like you.
    u have a problem , dude? or only wanna make some flamy post???
    I'm a Noob Eater


    MPGH (G)OLD MEMBER

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] If you all are dBased's FANS, please read this.
    By calvingani in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. For All The People To Read!
    By lokiangel in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 12:26 AM
  3. All must read it, please!
    By sdefref in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. ALL NEW PEOPLE READ THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!
    By Chester Bennington in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:45 PM
  5. Read this please
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:36 PM