Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    If America is So bad, Why are you Living Here?
    dumb fucking american. not everyone lives in america you stupid fuck.
    Last edited by ace76543; 07-09-2007 at 04:33 AM.

  2. #17
    COCKBLAST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I think my statement was enough ace :O
    Last edited by COCKBLAST; 07-09-2007 at 04:34 AM.

  3. #18
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,663
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    i have to have a say in everything

  4. #19
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    It just adds to the hate already placed upon a hypocrite.

  5. #20
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Sorry Ace, and guys, i Clearly Didnt Read His Location, i thought he was living in america. No Need to Flame, Sorry.

  6. #21
    NoMoreIslamoFascism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    chch you are an idiot... Please do not discuss politics or religion when you clearly have own your stupity. Its fucked up how americans get fooled into thinking that "osama bin laden" and his crew of iraqi terrorists are jealous of American freedom... Thats a load of bullshit, this war is a load of bullshit. Iraqis are setting out on the streets fighting americans because they are a andforeign occupying force who have brought opression into there nation. THe UN resolutions vetoed America to NOT ENTER IRAQ, but the result was america said FUCK YOU and did it anyways thus claiming that this war is illigal under all international laws. You say dont make Iraqi children go fight..... think about it! Are there any schools? Playgrounds? Areas for kids to hang out! NO because everything of those social services were ass pwnt by your army. Iraqis have a right to fight, the fight is for there own freedom, there own religion, there own civil rights as human beings, they are NOT terrorists, but resistance movements If you condemn there actions and allow the actions o the americans then you are a 2 faced piece of shit hypocrite.
    Osama bin Laden isn't jealous where did you get that you stupid ass moronic stupid fuck. Do you know anything about Iraq, we don't want to be there a long time, but we don't want another Tyrant, if those insurgents who just want power would fucking stop the rest of Iraqi's would be able to put the country how they want, with equality for Muslims and Christians.

    http://www.christiansofiraq.com/bombed.html

    I'm tired of Muslims thinking their the victim in Iraq and their being oppressed while they oppress the Christians.

  7. #22
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    notice the date of the article :O

  8. #23
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh yeah, happened yesterday. -.-'.

  9. #24
    Jeckels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    C:WINDOWS/system32/
    Posts
    1,236
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post
    Osama bin Laden isn't jealous where did you get that you stupid ass moronic stupid fuck. Do you know anything about Iraq, we don't want to be there a long time, but we don't want another Tyrant, if those insurgents who just want power would fucking stop the rest of Iraqi's would be able to put the country how they want, with equality for Muslims and Christians.

    http://www.christiansofiraq.com/bombed.html

    I'm tired of Muslims thinking their the victim in Iraq and their being oppressed while they oppress the Christians.
    since when does osama have anything to do with iraq?

  10. #25
    NoMoreIslamoFascism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What does it matter when it happened, it fucking happened you insensitive pricks.

    I didn't bring up Osama, that is what you call a rebuttal, learn to read dumb ass.

  11. #26
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Iraqis dont nesesarily fight for there religion:P They fight for there country Im sure if someone invaded your neighbourhood and started abusing you, you would def fight back.
    your a moron sir yes you are, WHT FUCKING CONTRY?... fucking sadam killed and raped them.. iraqi's are just dumb morons who got a iq of 10 .....

  12. #27
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,852
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,142
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post
    I'm tired of Muslims thinking their the victim in Iraq and their being oppressed while they oppress the Christians.
    wtf?!??! muslims oppress christians? wow talk about crack abuse





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  13. #28
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Dave Akbar

  14. #29
    NoMoreIslamoFascism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    wtf?!??! muslims oppress christians? wow talk about crack abuse
    Go read a history book, the Crusades were because the Turks were persecuting Christians. The later ones were what you would consider demilitarization, next time if your gonna post, be intelligent about it and actually know a fucking thing about what your talking about.

  15. #30
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Are You Freakin Kidding me? Facism!! I never Said Osama was Jealous of there freedoms Again please stop putting words into my mouth. I was stating that the press conferance bush made on the 9/11 attacks, he deliberatly stated that THEY ARE JEALOUS OF OUR FREEDOMS. I was implying that any idiot willing to believe this is fucking stupid. Secondly, Alqaeda has nothing to do with IRaq, but the way America plays the knots together it makes it seem so. SAddam hated AlQaeda and even the taliban movement, this was proven by the UN council and thus stated as a fact. Although, the bush administration is forcing the principality that "wave of alqaeda movements have entered iraq." Honest to God, it seems unlikely but hard to proove or disprove.

    Facism... .. Your telling Dave to read a history book? Uhhh... Hb the Crusade declared by pope Irvan the second, which brought the iminent death of hundreds of thousands of muslims in palestine! Many of them were unarmed and innocent civilians!!! The turks never persecuted Christians, the former bryzantine empire which was conquered by the muslims and was pushed up, the end result was a wave of insurgencies against the turks which resulted in a battle against them in self defence. When the Muslims conqurered territories they gave freedom to the christians living there, and many of which loved muslim invasion rather then being opressed by there opposing christian sect. This is why the Christian empire was plunged into the DARK AGES, while the Muslims lived in an age of enlightenment, please dont feed your bullshit on here.

    EndRiT...... umm I believe Iraq still exists on the Map therefore its considered a country. You see, your facts are wrong. Saddam did kill kurds in the north but the Question arises who supplied him with the weapons to do so? And the death toll and opression saddam brought was nothing compared to the American illegal occupation. Saddam was pumped up as a boogeyman when the fact of the reality is he wasnt as bad as people though(HE WAS BAD BUT NOT AS BAD... AND I THINK AMERICAN INVASION IS WORSE). Again, Dont tell me to understand Iraq because it is my nationality! I am Iraqi myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people
    By jeehad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:36 AM
  2. Join the club!!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Lets Faight In Warrock So Gome And Join The Room!!
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:59 PM
  5. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM