Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    If America is So bad, Why are you Living Here?
    dumb fucking american. not everyone lives in america you stupid fuck.
    Last edited by ace76543; 07-09-2007 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks
    I think my statement was enough ace :O
    Last edited by COCKBLAST; 07-09-2007 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks
    i have to have a say in everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It just adds to the hate already placed upon a hypocrite.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Sorry Ace, and guys, i Clearly Didnt Read His Location, i thought he was living in america. No Need to Flame, Sorry.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    chch you are an idiot... Please do not discuss politics or religion when you clearly have own your stupity. Its fucked up how americans get fooled into thinking that "osama bin laden" and his crew of iraqi terrorists are jealous of American freedom... Thats a load of bullshit, this war is a load of bullshit. Iraqis are setting out on the streets fighting americans because they are a andforeign occupying force who have brought opression into there nation. THe UN resolutions vetoed America to NOT ENTER IRAQ, but the result was america said FUCK YOU and did it anyways thus claiming that this war is illigal under all international laws. You say dont make Iraqi children go fight..... think about it! Are there any schools? Playgrounds? Areas for kids to hang out! NO because everything of those social services were ass pwnt by your army. Iraqis have a right to fight, the fight is for there own freedom, there own religion, there own civil rights as human beings, they are NOT terrorists, but resistance movements If you condemn there actions and allow the actions o the americans then you are a 2 faced piece of shit hypocrite.
    Osama bin Laden isn't jealous where did you get that you stupid ass moronic stupid fuck. Do you know anything about Iraq, we don't want to be there a long time, but we don't want another Tyrant, if those insurgents who just want power would fucking stop the rest of Iraqi's would be able to put the country how they want, with equality for Muslims and Christians.

http://www.christiansofiraq.com/bombed.html

I'm tired of Muslims thinking their the victim in Iraq and their being oppressed while they oppress the Christians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    notice the date of the article :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh yeah, happened yesterday. -.-'.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post
    Osama bin Laden isn't jealous where did you get that you stupid ass moronic stupid fuck. Do you know anything about Iraq, we don't want to be there a long time, but we don't want another Tyrant, if those insurgents who just want power would fucking stop the rest of Iraqi's would be able to put the country how they want, with equality for Muslims and Christians.

http://www.christiansofiraq.com/bombed.html

I'm tired of Muslims thinking their the victim in Iraq and their being oppressed while they oppress the Christians.
    since when does osama have anything to do with iraq?

Thanks
    What does it matter when it happened, it fucking happened you insensitive pricks.

I didn't bring up Osama, that is what you call a rebuttal, learn to read dumb ass.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Iraqis dont nesesarily fight for there religion:P They fight for there country Im sure if someone invaded your neighbourhood and started abusing you, you would def fight back.
    your a moron sir yes you are, WHT FUCKING CONTRY?... fucking sadam killed and raped them.. iraqi's are just dumb morons who got a iq of 10 .....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreIslamoFascism View Post
    wtf?!??! muslims oppress christians? wow talk about crack abuse

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Dave Akbar

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    wtf?!??! muslims oppress christians? wow talk about crack abuse
    Go read a history book, the Crusades were because the Turks were persecuting Christians. The later ones were what you would consider demilitarization, next time if your gonna post, be intelligent about it and actually know a fucking thing about what your talking about.

Thanks
    Are You Freakin Kidding me? Facism!! I never Said Osama was Jealous of there freedoms Again please stop putting words into my mouth. I was stating that the press conferance bush made on the 9/11 attacks, he deliberatly stated that THEY ARE JEALOUS OF OUR FREEDOMS. I was implying that any idiot willing to believe this is fucking stupid. Secondly, Alqaeda has nothing to do with IRaq, but the way America plays the knots together it makes it seem so. SAddam hated AlQaeda and even the taliban movement, this was proven by the UN council and thus stated as a fact. Although, the bush administration is forcing the principality that "wave of alqaeda movements have entered iraq." Honest to God, it seems unlikely but hard to proove or disprove.

Facism... .. Your telling Dave to read a history book? Uhhh... Hb the Crusade declared by pope Irvan the second, which brought the iminent death of hundreds of thousands of muslims in palestine! Many of them were unarmed and innocent civilians!!! The turks never persecuted Christians, the former bryzantine empire which was conquered by the muslims and was pushed up, the end result was a wave of insurgencies against the turks which resulted in a battle against them in self defence. When the Muslims conqurered territories they gave freedom to the christians living there, and many of which loved muslim invasion rather then being opressed by there opposing christian sect. This is why the Christian empire was plunged into the DARK AGES, while the Muslims lived in an age of enlightenment, please dont feed your bullshit on here.

EndRiT...... umm I believe Iraq still exists on the Map therefore its considered a country. You see, your facts are wrong. Saddam did kill kurds in the north but the Question arises who supplied him with the weapons to do so? And the death toll and opression saddam brought was nothing compared to the American illegal occupation. Saddam was pumped up as a boogeyman when the fact of the reality is he wasnt as bad as people though(HE WAS BAD BUT NOT AS BAD... AND I THINK AMERICAN INVASION IS WORSE). Again, Dont tell me to understand Iraq because it is my nationality! I am Iraqi myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast