Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    ArunIsAFascist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Are You Freakin Kidding me? Facism!! I never Said Osama was Jealous of there freedoms Again please stop putting words into my mouth. I was stating that the press conferance bush made on the 9/11 attacks, he deliberatly stated that THEY ARE JEALOUS OF OUR FREEDOMS. I was implying that any idiot willing to believe this is fucking stupid. Secondly, Alqaeda has nothing to do with IRaq, but the way America plays the knots together it makes it seem so. SAddam hated AlQaeda and even the taliban movement, this was proven by the UN council and thus stated as a fact. Although, the bush administration is forcing the principality that "wave of alqaeda movements have entered iraq." Honest to God, it seems unlikely but hard to proove or disprove.

    Facism... .. Your telling Dave to read a history book? Uhhh... Hb the Crusade declared by pope Irvan the second, which brought the iminent death of hundreds of thousands of muslims in palestine! Many of them were unarmed and innocent civilians!!! The turks never persecuted Christians, the former bryzantine empire which was conquered by the muslims and was pushed up, the end result was a wave of insurgencies against the turks which resulted in a battle against them in self defence. When the Muslims conqurered territories they gave freedom to the christians living there, and many of which loved muslim invasion rather then being opressed by there opposing christian sect. This is why the Christian empire was plunged into the DARK AGES, while the Muslims lived in an age of enlightenment, please dont feed your bullshit on here.

    EndRiT...... umm I believe Iraq still exists on the Map therefore its considered a country. You see, your facts are wrong. Saddam did kill kurds in the north but the Question arises who supplied him with the weapons to do so? And the death toll and opression saddam brought was nothing compared to the American illegal occupation. Saddam was pumped up as a boogeyman when the fact of the reality is he wasnt as bad as people though(HE WAS BAD BUT NOT AS BAD... AND I THINK AMERICAN INVASION IS WORSE). Again, Dont tell me to understand Iraq because it is my nationality! I am Iraqi myself.
    Your a victim of Super Liberal Media, but I don't think its just your a victim of not being showed the other side, your just a douche bag who believes everything. Also Bush has never said that, he knows the true reason Al Qaeda attacked us, if he said they were Jealous he would lose conservative support, but we all know the reason, its because they hate just like you. UN is bunch of morons and they don't count as a source.

    It was Pope Urban. Conquered is a key word, they took land, we took it back, get it? How would you feel if we took over Saudia Arabia, you wouldn't like that so you would try to take it back. Islam gives you no logic does it?

    We didn't supply it to him to use it on the Kurds, we did it so he would use it on the Iranians. 65k have been killed by America, the rest 590k have been killed by insurgents/terrorist. How about you talk to the Kurds and tell them you think this is a Illegal Occupation. How about we leave, then they can kill them selves, but your gonna be a stupid fuck and say that is is Americans. Then when they start systematically killing one of the other, you will blame it on America. How about we stay there, let you guys form the government with equality of all the people and we can leave, instead they fight. You know why? Because they want power and they want to have another dictator that will favor them.

  2. #32
    manicmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Iraq

    wait those terrorist are not all iraqi's the most are saudi's

  3. #33
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    LooL........... Dude! As Soon as 9/11 happened bush got up and spoke, he deliberately said "they are jealous of our freedoms." Don't even deny this, and stop funneling over this statement because it was used to show the stupidity of his words. Who said bush wasnt losing conservative support? Many republican candidates have also questioned the doings of bush.

    http://www.sedhe.net/blog/archives/000006.html


    Im a victim of super liberal media? Bro, I'm a victim of the truth. I'm a victim of opression and anger incited on my peopel by a foreign force. Don't come preaching about my views. The UN are a bunch of Morons, but I am proving that the Iraq war was an illegal occupation under all internation laws. It was opposed by the UN council, therefore the US HAS BROKEN AN INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ARE REGARDED AS OCCUPIERS.

    Now, to understand Ottoman rule you must go back the history books. The Christian empire(former roman empire) has plunged into teh dark ages. It is divded into many differnt segments of sectarian rule each opposing eachother. Some Christian sects hated eacother more then the Muslims. Now, the Christian empire was RULED OVER by the dominating group the Roman Catholics(this was before the martin luther movement). The region in which the Ottoman empire conquered were orthodox's(modern greek/serbo). These people were opressed under tyrannical laws imposed on the opposing sects. MAny CHRISTIANS HATED THERE CHRISTIAN LEADIN BRETHEREN. This is a Key point. While Europe was in this state of bein, the Islamic Empire has lavished into an intellecutal society of thinkin and reasonin. Muslim rule meant freedom over the nation, where Christians are allwoed to practice tehre religion in peace. Proof of this is the former living Christian Arabs in many of the arab countries who have survived centuries of Muslim rule, if Islam preaches to convert by the sword surely they would not have existed. Now, the Crusade launched on the newly formed Ottoman empire was to reclaim the bryzantine empire, the Turks fought against the crusaders. Knowingly, when wars savage at that time ideas and thoughts begin to exchange(this is how the renassance was fueled). Many people reverted to Islam, in these northern regions(serbo/bosnian/croatian region). What happens to a minority of muslims in a Christian state? They get opressed as were the many Christians splattered through out the roman empire. The Ottomans fought against the Christians in retaliation. Please, Go Study the Crusades.


    On the Topic of Iraq.... Are you serious? You dont think America supplied them with weapons! BROTHER.... STOP MAKING UP LIES.

    http://www.counterpunch.org/dixon06172004.html

    This is a well known fact, the saddam hussein was put to power by who? YOUR GOVERNMENT, the remained as allies. Saddams regime was placed into power because the iraqi government before supplied oil to the communist states. IRaq was trusted and supplied well, Saddam attacked the norther kurdish cities because he feared they would break off into a state of there own under Irans influence. America massacred 65k HAH! Maybe in this war, but how about the sanctions placed on Iraq? Which led to the starving of almost 1 million iraqis? How about the countless bombs dropped in the gulf war invasion on iraq murdering innocent iraqis and causing the highway of death? America started this mess, and the only way to stop it is to leave. Iraq had nothing to do with AlQaeda, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, no nuclear weapons were found so why are we still here? The reason seems to change a countless number of times.

  4. #34
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    LooL........... Dude! As Soon as 9/11 happened bush got up and spoke, he deliberately said "they are jealous of our freedoms." Don't even deny this, and stop funneling over this statement because it was used to show the stupidity of his words. Who said bush wasnt losing conservative support? Many republican candidates have also questioned the doings of bush.
    Then post the source. Ron Pauld is just one person he is not many.

    Im a victim of super liberal media? Bro, I'm a victim of the truth. I'm a victim of opression and anger incited on my peopel by a foreign force. Don't come preaching about my views. The UN are a bunch of Morons, but I am proving that the Iraq war was an illegal occupation under all internation laws. It was opposed by the UN council, therefore the US HAS BROKEN AN INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ARE REGARDED AS OCCUPIERS.
    You live in Canada loser, what oppression are you getting there, the Liberals love you there.

    Now, to understand Ottoman rule you must go back the history books. The Christian empire(former roman empire) has plunged into teh dark ages. It is divded into many differnt segments of sectarian rule each opposing eachother. Some Christian sects hated eacother more then the Muslims. Now, the Christian empire was RULED OVER by the dominating group the Roman Catholics(this was before the martin luther movement). The region in which the Ottoman empire conquered were orthodox's(modern greek/serbo). These people were opressed under tyrannical laws imposed on the opposing sects. MAny CHRISTIANS HATED THERE CHRISTIAN LEADIN BRETHEREN. This is a Key point. While Europe was in this state of bein, the Islamic Empire has lavished into an intellecutal society of thinkin and reasonin. Muslim rule meant freedom over the nation, where Christians are allwoed to practice tehre religion in peace. Proof of this is the former living Christian Arabs in many of the arab countries who have survived centuries of Muslim rule, if Islam preaches to convert by the sword surely they would not have existed. Now, the Crusade launched on the newly formed Ottoman empire was to reclaim the bryzantine empire, the Turks fought against the crusaders. Knowingly, when wars savage at that time ideas and thoughts begin to exchange(this is how the renassance was fueled). Many people reverted to Islam, in these northern regions(serbo/bosnian/croatian region). What happens to a minority of muslims in a Christian state? They get opressed as were the many Christians splattered through out the roman empire. The Ottomans fought against the Christians in retaliation. Please, Go Study the Crusades.
    Dark Ages were 100 years before the Crusades. Yeah, thats why they got Protestant, good job you have said nothing so far. So thats what you muslims call Freedom, no Freedom doesn't mean Oppression. Have you ever heard of Reconquista, they took land, we took it back, you can't just take land, then say its yours then when the people go to take it back say they are the bad ones.

    On the Topic of Iraq.... Are you serious? You dont think America supplied them with weapons! BROTHER.... STOP MAKING UP LIES.
    We didn't supply it to him to use it on the Kurds
    Can you read?

    This is a well known fact, the saddam hussein was put to power by who? YOUR GOVERNMENT, the remained as allies. Saddams regime was placed into power because the iraqi government before supplied oil to the communist states. IRaq was trusted and supplied well, Saddam attacked the norther kurdish cities because he feared they would break off into a state of there own under Irans influence. America massacred 65k HAH! Maybe in this war, but how about the sanctions placed on Iraq? Which led to the starving of almost 1 million iraqis? How about the countless bombs dropped in the gulf war invasion on iraq murdering innocent iraqis and causing the highway of death? America started this mess, and the only way to stop it is to leave. Iraq had nothing to do with AlQaeda, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, no nuclear weapons were found so why are we still here? The reason seems to change a countless number of times.
    He ceased power. Saddam caused it, why don't you blame him, retarded fuck. That was a war, Iraq was murdering Kuwaiti's. Iraq war is kinda like the Afgahnistan-Russia war, but instead of supplying someone were there. Now shut the hell up, I thought Allah doesn't want one man having too much power, guess what, Seperation of Powers does just that. Anyways going to go fix my toilet, its clogged, it seems that its true, Qur'an's don't fit down toilets.

  5. #35
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    yeah..the US DID break a national law...wheres the fucking punishment?

  6. #36
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    yeah..the US DID break a national law...wheres the fucking punishment?
    What law? If it's a UN Law, UN isn't a reliable source of laws.

  7. #37
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I JUST POSTED A SOURCE! Even If I post another you'd most likely deny it, lets not center on that point because its not important. Are you stupid? The crusaders lasted for centuries even during the dark Ages. Your claim is the most stupidest and inaccurate claim ive heard in this entire post. The crusaders were launched, and even normal everyday farmers went out to fight because pope Irvan the Second declared martyrdom for the death of any crusader. This crusade failed until the Christians realized they needed a strong fighting force. So during the 12 century, the christians formed an army many of which modern peope know them as "the templar knights." They entered Palestine and massacred hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. In the Muslim world this was a turning point, a few years later SAlah al Deen prepared a massive fighting force to reclaim Jerusalem. Now, during Christian rule of Palestine, the church of Jesus Christ was destroyed BY THE ROMAN SECTARIANS AND A NEW CHURCH WAS ON THE PROCESS OF BEING BUILT. Salah a Deen fought with an army against the crusaders and reclaimed Palestine for the muslims(Palestine belonged to the Arab Muslims up until 1948). Now, when wanna know what the first ruling cast on the city was? The Muslims rebuilt the church of Jesus Christ FOR THE CHRISTIANS and after these horrible events occured Christians were still not persecuted. This is in any history book, and can be read without any bias for ever historian agrees. The End of the Dark ages came about in the late 1500's where Muslim philosophers influenced new age christian philosophers to reason and eliminate church from state. Note proving your hypocricy... The Protestants didnt come about until the 1700's .



    STFU!! I never Fucking Said Saddam Hussein was a Good man. Im simply making a point that the America occupation is a hundred times worse then Saddams Regime. EVERYTHING ABOUT SADDAM WAS DEPLOYED BY THE UNITED STATES! The people to be triaed and punished is not the nation of IRaq but AMERICA. What kind of moronic state will take out the power house government linking the country together WITHOUT A FUCKING PLAN TO STABALIZE THE REGION? Any Political analyst will say the Iraq war was poorly plotted. America Doesnt Give a fuck About Iraq its all about foreign interests and keeping there wallets thicker. Don't even disrespect my religion you ignorant fool. Go back to watching your manipulative TV while being Fed like a fat pig. Everything you claim and state is hypocricy and against history. Dont come debating , your stupidity has been uncovered.

  8. #38
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    I



    STFU!! I never Fucking Said Saddam Hussein was a Good man. Im simply making a point that the America occupation is a hundred times worse then Saddams Regime. EVERYTHING ABOUT SADDAM WAS DEPLOYED BY THE UNITED STATES! .
    man go kill yourself cuz you are a moron.

  9. #39
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    The Dark Ages ended around 1000 A.D. the first Crusade was launched 1105 A.D. It was Pope Urban, stop making a jack ass of your self by calling him Irvan. Dude your a moron theres no such thing as a Muslim Philosopher, because a Philosopher thinks with reason, he just doesn't behead the people who won't believe what he believes. No, shit, you said Dominating which means Oppressive and Tyrannical, which brought Protestantism which was around to protest the Catholic Church and actually just create another false view. Actually its the Knights Templar. Sultan Hakim actually was persecuting Christians and burned Christian Buildings in Palestine. Also this Church of Jesus Christ, I cannot find on any website. I think your just forgetting of Latter Day Saints, which if you guys created them, damn the crusades lasted a long time, till 1830 . Anyways don't lie about this crap about them not persecuting Christians, you guys are bunch crazy lunatics, who over react to everything, some guard in Iraq was said to have flushed a Qur'an down the toilet and you guys killed 7 people, not including the guard. You guys say you hate our government yet you attack the civilians, you say you don't hate Jew's and just hate the Israeli government, but suicide bombers blow them selfs up in cafes. The bible knows of you, you all are the ones who will cause the end times to start. You actually believe the bible was corrupted even though Ezekiel 37-38 predicts that anti-semitic countries will attack Israel, but god will protect Israel, did they corrupt that?

  10. #40
    qwerty1029's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    81
    ok is there defending there religion or there nation or w/e the fcuk, wut do you call it when the bad sandniggers are killing in the innocent sandniggers hmmmmm i wonder the point is there all niggers that think they should defend there land but wut were really try to do is help the innocent ones

  11. #41
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Very disturbing video. Also disturbing posts.

  12. #42
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1029 View Post
    ok is there defending there religion or there nation or w/e the fcuk, wut do you call it when the bad sandniggers are killing in the innocent sandniggers hmmmmm i wonder the point is there all niggers that think they should defend there land but wut were really try to do is help the innocent ones
    Racism isn't cool...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianIsAMentalDisorder For This Useful Post:

    hbk (01-05-2009)

  14. #43
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
    Very disturbing video. Also disturbing posts.
    Im with you man

  15. #44
    jeehad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    we have underestimated the importance of 800 years of Islamic society and culture in Spain between the 8th and 15th centuries. The contribution of Muslim Spain to the preservation of classical learning during the Dark Ages, and to the first flowering of the Renaissance, has long been recognized. But Islamic Spain was much more than a mere larder where Hellenistic knowledge was kept for later consumption by the emerging modern world. Not only did Muslim Spain gather and preserve the intellectual content of ancient Greek and Roman civilization, it also interpreted and expanded upon that civilization, and made a vital contribution of its own in so many fields of human endeavour -- in science, astronomy, mathematics, algebra (itself an Arabic word), law, history, medicine, pharmacology, optics, agriculture, architecture, theology, music. Averroes and Avenzoor, like their counterparts Avicenna and Rhazes in the East, contributed to the study and practice of medicine in ways from which Europe benefited for centuries afterwards.
    Islam nurtured and preserved the quest for learning. In the words of (the Prophet's) tradition "the ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr." Cordoba in the 10th century was by far the most civilized city of Europe. We know of lending libraries in Spain at the time King Alfred was making terrible blunders with the culinary arts in this country. It is said that the 400,000 volumes of its ruler's library amounted to more books than all the of the rest of Europe put together. That was made possible because the Muslim world acquired from China the skill of making paper more than four hundred years before the rest of non-Muslim Europe. Many of the traits on which Europe prides itself came to it from Muslim Spain. Diplomacy, free trade, open borders, the techniques of academic research, of anthropology, etiquette, fashion, alternative medicine, hospitals, all came from this great city of cities. Mediaeval Islam was a religion of remarkable tolerance for its time, allowing Jews and Christians to practice their inherited beliefs, and setting an example which was not, unfortunately, copied for many centuries in the West. The surprise, ladies and gentlemen, is the extent to which Islam has been a part of Europe for so long, first in Spain, then in the Balkans, and the extent to which it has contributed so much towards the civilization which we all too often think of, wrongly, as entirely Western. Islam is part of our past and present, in all fields of human endeavour. It has helped to create modern Europe. It is part of our own inheritance, not a thing apart.

    A tremendous conviction for God during the Middle Ages had become common among Europeans and Easterners. As Christianity had spread north, south, and eastward since the dawn of the millennium, many people across the continent journeyed to the Holy Land to see for themselves where Christ had lived and where the gospel events had played themselves out. The Christian communities native to the Middle East welcomed the visits of their foreign brothers.

    Coinciding with the eventual introduction and spread of Islam in the seventh and eighth-centuries, the lower Mediterranean Christian community began to be violently persecuted at the hands of neighboring Islamic states. Non-Muslims, or "infidels", including Christians, were executed in numerous parts of North Africa, Syria, and Egypt. Cities such as Alexandria, Antioch, and Jerusalem suffered great destruction. Even some Christian churches as far north as Rome were destroyed by Moslem attacks in the year 846.

    In 1009, the Caliph Hakim destroyed the rebuilt Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem, killing large numbers of Christians and Jews in the process. By 1071, Islamic Turkish Seldjuks came to power in Armenia, Syria, and Asia Minor. The Seldjuks began their own holy war against Christianity which included the capture and slaughter of European Christians who were making pilgrimages to the Holy Land. European voices finally insisted upon a response.

    The Church of Rome's Pope Urban II proclaimed the need for a military venture to rescue Middle Eastern Christians from their Islamic captors, and to retake the city of Jerusalem. The very first such crusade coalesced within the very next year - AD 1096.

    Responding were many thousands of common citizens whose zeal for the Church of Rome and concern for their Arab-Christian brothers far surpassed their military know-how. They took up what arms they had, many selling all but their most needed possessions, and began the march toward Jerusalem. In some cases entire families mobilized themselves for this perceived holy cause. Tragically, the noble venture ended in massacre for nearly all of them, never even reaching Jerusalem.

    The next crusade, the official First Crusade, was launched later that same year. Large numbers of trained knights and archers were mobilized this time, rather than zealous citizenry. Four separate expeditions of Crusaders converged in Constantinople. Proceeding out from there, they began battling towards the holy city. In the year 1099, their goal was achieved with the capture of Jerusalem.

    The easy part was over. The hard part would be the next two hundred years of trying to defend the city and surrounding area.


    6.2 A warm welcome, at first

    Initially many Moslems received the foreign fighters quite favorably. Ancient writer Ibn Jubayr offers his first hand observations during those times,

    Many Moslems long in their hearts to settle here, when they see the condition of their brethren in districts under Moslem government, for the state of these latter is the very opposite of comfortable. It is unfortunate for the Moslems that, in countries governed by their co-religionists, they have always to complain of the injustices of their rulers, whereas they have nothing but praise for the conduct of the Franks, on whose justice they can always rely. 15

    Had European powers built on this success, one cannot imagine how different history would be today. Tragically, the mixed motives of the Crusaders and those behind them proved to be a very fatal flaw in this most temporary peace.


    6.3 Subsequent Crusades: missions of plunder

    There followed seven more official crusades over the next 195 years. These subsequent ventures, initially sent to shore up existing forces, lacked the nobility of a rescue mission that had adorned those first expeditions. While earlier missions had admittedly not been free of criminal acts, the brutality of later Crusades was great. The next six Crusades would be done far less for heavenly praise and much more for earthly plunder.

    Note that Crusading forces were never the direct resource of any church, but of monarchies; kings who recognized great benefit in publicly supporting any cause believed by the masses to be godly. The most influential and most high-profile church at this time was the Church of Rome. Thus the publicly honored Roman Church became the source to whom kings listened, and took direction from in determining whom to rob and destroy.

    Supportive monarchs listened to Rome even while certain Christian communities (ones unwilling to come under the authority of Rome's papal office) were incrementally added to the enemies list. This would accrue to even include a large number of Christian communities in the Holy Land. Thus some of the very first people the Crusaders had set out to protect were later classified as just another enemy to be destroyed. This veritable war by Rome against all non-Catholics increased over time to become the Inquisition (covered next).

    The latter Crusades also targeted Moslem peoples to a very large extent. This included Moslem nations that had not only tolerated Christianity, but had been very amenable to the First Crusade's overthrow of ruthless Islamic Caliphs. The Moslem people's previous support, of course, meant nothing to newly arriving Crusaders; many of whom were convicts recruited from European prisons. Europeans were glad to see them go and, given the alternative, the prisoners were glad to oblige.

    This vicious targeting of Moslems understandably fueled their hatred of the Europeans. It also fueled Moslem hatred of Christianity, which was being perceived, albeit wrongly, as the Crusaders' motivation. Ironically, the Crusaders' merciless attacks eventually fostered the very hatred that would unify the Arab nations under Islam and, as a consequence, usher in the Crusaders' own defeat.

    By 1291, combined Islamic efforts finally drove the northerners out of Jerusalem for the last time. A Christian missionary, native to Egypt, told me that these terrible events are still actively remembered in certain modern Islamic holidays. Thus the perpetuated memory of these ancient Western evils carried out on Islamic nations in the name of Christ remains a significant contribution as to why those nations so hatefully regard the "christianized" West, especially America, as the Great Satan.


    Enjoy

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jeehad For This Useful Post:

    hbk (01-05-2009)

  17. #45
    CanadianIsAMentalDisorder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    http://provethebible.net/T2-Hist/H-0601.htm

    You plagiarized from a website called Prove The Bible.

    Anyways your a moron.

    Go read the bible, did they some how corrupt the bible to say that the people that attack Israel are gonna fail?

    Have fun in Hell with your best friends Muhammad(Piss be upon him) and Hitler.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people
    By jeehad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:36 AM
  2. Join the club!!
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Lets Faight In Warrock So Gome And Join The Room!!
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:59 PM
  5. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM