1. So do sharks, I see no reason why shark meet should be considered haram.
2. Actually no. Spoiling meat is after the animal has been killed and absorbing toxins means that they are filtrated in the pig.
3. You can't say "does not sweat" and then say "but it sweats". Learn basic biology, sweat doesn't exist to get rid of toxins, it exist to cool down the skin. It even says so on the picture(lol).
4. This is actually the opposite. Pigs immune system is so HIGH that poison does not affect them. The deadliest poison bearers in the world can still die to the average poison.
5. Living in texas there is actually two reasons
A The bite does not penetrate the adipose tissue, making the poison harmlessly inject into fat.
B Pigs are a lot cheapter and with less risk than a person. They also do a decent job.
6. Ok, and?
7. You can say the same for just about every meat.
8. Ok, and?
9. Yes, food provides nutrients for the body and different animals have different digestion times. And?
10. You have no idea how many diseases other animals carry. 30 is a pretty low number given humans can have up to 50+.
11. No, it can't. There is nothing in pork itself that directly leads to it in moderate consumption.
12. I'm pretty sure this whole thing is a troll by that last one.
Anyway it's been fun, you can close the thread now.