Thread: Women

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    alijiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    'if you don't know shit. So don't talk shit. wtf are u tlkin about u dick knob
    let me ask youe what realigoin do u follow or are u just atheist'

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by alijiad View Post
    'if you don't know shit. So don't talk shit. wtf are u tlkin about u dick knob
    let me ask youe what realigoin do u follow or are u just atheist'
    You are new, you don't talk shit to people who have been here for a long time.
    -Basics

    And no one can know another religion without being apart of it?

    Thats the same type of bullshit argument i've been getting lately. Is it just complete lack of thinking your argument through, or are you honestly that naive?

    All i'm getting right now is that 50% of the people agree, the others aren't giving me anything besides "you aren't a muslim, you wouldn't understand"

    and the one guy who says anything doesn't respond after i have a question on his english to understand what he said.


  3. #18
    Waldoa93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    K well you know the women back in the 1900's didn't have a problem with it either, doesn't mean its right.

    Um not to be rude, but when you talk about a women covering herself because she might attract men.
    -Either your gay and you don't wanna see a woman.
    -Your treating them like objects
    -Attraction is natural, and you don't see men covering themselves either. This sort of double standard is bullshit.

    Not getting the 3 person witch thingy. if anyone could explain.

    I don't know what your meaning here, maybe metaphor or law, i don't know.
    Dident you get the part of where he said

    "Sex is not alound unless you are married"


    Basicly to prevent Temptations they Cover them selfs...

    Its the way you look at it... because at the gym... if u see a normal person in her Gym cloths... you would feel atracted to her by looking at her Breasts or just get Body movements... But if a muslim women wears that stuff the men cant see any part of thier body Jiggleing preventing men looking at them... and 1 more point... Wearing the full clothing gear makes you more warm and makes u sweat more making u loose More weight

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldoa93 View Post
    Dident you get the part of where he said

    "Sex is not alound unless you are married"


    Basicly to prevent Temptations they Cover them selfs...

    Its the way you look at it... because at the gym... if u see a normal person in her Gym cloths... you would feel atracted to her by looking at her Breasts or just get Body movements... But if a muslim women wears that stuff the men cant see any part of thier body Jiggleing preventing men looking at them... and 1 more point... Wearing the full clothing gear makes you more warm and makes u sweat more making u loose More weight
    I truly hoped you wouldn't be naive. I truly did.

    Lets break it down in simplicity.
    1. Your basically saying that women are mere objects of temptation.
    2. No sex before marriage. No one should have brought that up.
    3. Most of this is from my understanding, lack of social interaction with women. If you can't look at a women without full clothing gear, then you probably should try to keep your mind out of the gutter more, instead of saying "hey put more clothes on."
    4. Not to be obvious, but from your speech and writing I can tell you really don't treat women with respect.

    Last but most obvious.

    5. You must be some sort of pre-school level moron. I cannot believe you just said that since they have more clothes on they become warm and lose weight. I could go on and on with me describing your stupidity, but i'll stop at that.

    So answer me this:

    Why don't men wear full body clothing in the gym? it makes them lose weight too.

    Why don't men cover themselves up? Honestly if Islam is so strict about avoiding sexual temptations they should look into that, for are women not able to sin?


    You know what i find most interesting about this topic.

    Your lack of seeing the obvious.


  5. #20
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why don't men wear full body clothing in the gym? it makes them lose weight too.

    Why don't men cover themselves up?
    K Waldoa93 would answer this question better but i'll try 2.

    In Islam men also should cover them selves as well but from "Umbilical" to "knees". that is the parts that should be covered. and other than that it is OK if they shows them

    but let me ask u this...

    as a man... Witch one do u prefer 2 see.. a man legs or womens legs?

    got it

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wait, i prefer a womens legs.

    but that must mean that Islam prefers a man's legs.

    Drawing conclusions isn't healthy so i'll try not to.

    either way, we all know that Muslim men don't cover themselves up. They go shirtless.
    (not saying thats bad, just that its a double standard)


  7. #22
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Its their culture, they can do w/e they want. Our women go topless and run through the streets. So what

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Its their culture, they can do w/e they want. Our women go topless and run through the streets. So what
    O.o


    my point was that they treat women like shit. and the women are too mindfucked to realize it shouldn't be that way.


    Obama, i know your just spamming to get your post count up, but don't comment when you know my point.

    at least don't troll sayin we got women runnin around naked.
    (well europe has nude beaches and stuff, but thats somethin different)


    I'm really just curious as to why they think this is ok.

    So far the only thing i've got is that they are too weak to temptation that they wrap women in clothes.
    -someone must have a logical reason. I mean i hope they aren't that naive about the world.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-11-2010 at 01:35 AM.


  9. #24
    Waldoa93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by demo-dash View Post
    K Waldoa93 would answer this question better but i'll try 2.

    In Islam men also should cover them selves as well but from "Umbilical" to "knees". that is the parts that should be covered. and other than that it is OK if they shows them

    but let me ask u this...

    as a man... Witch one do u prefer 2 see.. a man legs or womens legs?

    got it

    Womans legs... Obvs... but im saying woman can wear what they want... its just that they have to wear cloths suitable and which is allowed...

    men also have ristrictions u twat... Males have to Wear cloths up to there Ankles and have to wear cloths covering thier arms... But Not all muslims follow this... And All woman in All islamic countrys Apart from Saudi its the same... Saudi are just a bunch of basterds which dont deserve shit from god...

    Most muslims are also agiesnt The Concept Of Woman just being an Object...

    and you are a complete fuckwit... Why go into this topic... just google this u titwank

  10. #25
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Seriously.. there are the fundamentalists, and the normal people. Normal people aren't that anti-women's rights. Fundamentalists are. There are still living in a third-world area(I'm referring to the Middle East). Back in the day, the Europeans and Asians didn't care for women either. Women's rights come as a country becomes more developed.

    In America, it just depends on the family, really.

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldoa93 View Post
    Womans legs... Obvs... but im saying woman can wear what they want... its just that they have to wear cloths suitable and which is allowed...

    men also have ristrictions u twat... Males have to Wear cloths up to there Ankles and have to wear cloths covering thier arms... But Not all muslims follow this... And All woman in All islamic countrys Apart from Saudi its the same... Saudi are just a bunch of basterds which dont deserve shit from god...

    Most muslims are also agiesnt The Concept Of Woman just being an Object...

    and you are a complete fuckwit... Why go into this topic... just google this u titwank
    because i wanted to see how stupid you guys would be honestly.

    If i googled it, it would just pop up some bullshit. you know that.

    Its like the Muslims claim to not treat women like objects then point out how they treat them like objects.

    I find this interesting and only further justifyin my beliefs on Islam.


  12. #27
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    O.o


    my point was that they treat women like shit. and the women are too mindfucked to realize it shouldn't be that way.


    Obama, i know your just spamming to get your post count up, but don't comment when you know my point.

    at least don't troll sayin we got women runnin around naked.
    (well europe has nude beaches and stuff, but thats somethin different)


    I'm really just curious as to why they think this is ok.

    So far the only thing i've got is that they are too weak to temptation that they wrap women in clothes.
    -someone must have a logical reason. I mean i hope they aren't that naive about the world.


    Its only a mindfuck to you because you're not in that culture. How can't you understand that lol?

    Open your mind mang

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post


    Its only a mindfuck to you because you're not in that culture. How can't you understand that lol?

    Open your mind mang
    So you believe oppression is ok if its part of the culture?

    Watch what you say. it can be used against you.


  14. #29
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think empire should be banned.... fucking lame ass kid and

    islam wants women to where a head scarf for there own protection, so guys dont idolise them and chase after them, girl friends and boy friends are rlly allowed in islam because that leads to sex-pregnancy-baby at wut 15? empire ur a fucking kid... u fucking dumv fuck u dont know shit and ur posting ur own opinion making it into a fact? no u cant do that u stupid fucker...

  15. #30
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    i think empire should be banned.... fucking lame ass kid and

    islam wants women to where a head scarf for there own protection, so guys dont idolise them and chase after them, girl friends and boy friends are rlly allowed in islam because that leads to sex-pregnancy-baby at wut 15? empire ur a fucking kid... u fucking dumv fuck u dont know shit and ur posting ur own opinion making it into a fact? no u cant do that u stupid fucker...
    Here's a crazy idea, learn to control yourself.
    Step 1: See an attractive women.
    Step 2: DON'T TRY TO RAPE HER.

    Remembering all those steps must get confusing for you, it's ok.

    It's all very easy. Maybe if you people were a little less backwards your prophet might not have had a nine year old wife. NINE fucking years old, you don't get to talk about 15-year old pregnancies.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DL hughley: Women
    By Zen in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 03:21 PM
  2. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. Oldest women alive.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 06:40 PM
  4. Women.
    By tednugent in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:56 AM
  5. Remember when women coulden't vote?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 05:59 PM