Thread: Women

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Women

    Women have less rights in Islam and are treated like objects.


    Am i right in saying you basically mindfucked Islamic women?

    Honestly I have been thinking about this all day, but Islam basically doesn't give rights to women. Its not the "go back to the kitchen" chovanistic(misspelled) mentality, its complete lack of freedom and mindfucking them into thinking its ok.

    I saw a Islamic woman at my gym the other day, she was wearing the full outfit and running on a treadmill. She was sweating a lot and I noticed that running in that could not possibly be comforting.

    Just a few weeks ago i saw another one, again in the full thing on my campus. You have to realize I live in texas, its hot as fuck out somedays. You wear that your gonna be hotter than if your wearing a parka.


    So: Mindfucked, or not?


  2. #2
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by rrewgg View Post
    Hello, this is great article. I have blog and I thanks to say you thanks. Regards!
    i thanks to say you thanks? maybe i read it wrong

  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    spammer..........


  4. #4
    azneaglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You want to hear a bad joke? Womens rights!

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by azneaglez View Post
    You want to hear a bad joke? Womens rights!
    Thats how i think Islam thinks of women.


  6. #6
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    women are tools .

  7. #7
    Pwnzorz19971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Helleaven
    Posts
    385
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rrewgg View Post
    Hello, this is great article. I have blog and I thanks to say you thanks. Regards!
    I'ts a bot.
    You can make spammer thread with only "suck my dick" in it and he would say it.
    So, he has blog where he puts one letter messages, random stuffs and wtf else


    But yep, mindfuxxor3d

    Join the group!
    Clicky To Join Screen
    [IMG]http:/.ee/wp-content/extra/tarmo.gif[/IMG]

    ↑See this? Fix plz.

  8. #8
    shaheenster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    476
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by rrewgg View Post
    Hello, this is great article. I have blog and I thanks to say you thanks. Regards!
    amazing how just one spammer and his grammer fail took half the attention away from the real question asked in this thread >.>

    to answer it my self, i honestly agree with you 100% and the examples you gave were very mild as to what i have experienced.
    __________
    _________________________
    _________________________________________

    RIP ILLUM. My only collabbuddy
    [/CENTER]
    ____________________________________________
    ______________________________
    _______________

  9. #9
    alijiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    u have no clue what you utter atool like u u thinks all of suden u nkow so much because of the media tellin u all this bullshit i live in a stirct muslim familly my mom can choose what ever she wears only if it below her knees my/ dad dosent take her as a tool u fuk wit . U do not live in a muslim familly oh have nover been a muslim your selv so there for u should shut the fuck up and put a cock in it. In the koran it says a say (inderect quote) who shall not treat there wives well is not a good muslim. The woman u saw wore it becasue she had a chose

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by alijiad View Post
    u have no clue what you utter atool like u u thinks all of suden u nkow so much because of the media tellin u all this bullshit i live in a stirct muslim familly my mom can choose what ever she wears only if it below her knees my/ dad dosent take her as a tool u fuk wit . U do not live in a muslim familly oh have nover been a muslim your selv so there for u should shut the fuck up and put a cock in it. In the koran it says a say (inderect quote) who shall not treat there wives well is not a good muslim. The woman u saw wore it becasue she had a chose
    Wow, name calling. Real good start. I even stated my personal experiences.

    Your mom can choose whatever she wears, but it has to be below her knees?
    -So she CAN'T choose w/e she wants. She's an adult but has to obey these "rules" enforced upon her, that which don't apply to men.

    Your right, i don't live in a muslim family, no shit. Have I been a muslim? no.
    -But thats it? you have to be a muslim to understand it? thats bullshit and you know it.

    She chose? yeah, because otherwise she would be shunned and cursed at. That is literally what happens.

    In short. You treat them like objects and then say "your not a muslim you wouldn't understand" to everyone who says thats wrong.


  11. #11
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My friend.. u r right... there is alot of talking lately for Muslims women that they have less rights than men.
    Im a Muslim in a Islamic country and I can tell u that womens has they're own right.. no less no more.. p.s they r fully satisfied and not complaining about anything.
    any women in our country feels that she has less right she can travel to Egypt or Lebanon and do what ever she want.
    Islamic religion has order women 2 cover them selves with "Obaya's" 4 one reason
    because if women shows her hair and face and she was hot and all that stuff she will attract men u feel me ?
    so after that a 3 person witch is Satan, will fool these two to make them kiss to have sex or what ever
    so sex is "forbidden" in Islam unless if they r married.
    so basically women cover them selves to terminate men attraction.
    hope u understand my point with my fucked up Eng. language lol
    Last edited by -Lame; 02-05-2010 at 10:11 PM.

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demo-dash View Post
    My friend.. u r right... there is alot of talking lately for Muslims women that they have less rights than men.
    Im a Muslim in a Islamic country and I can tell u that womens has they're own right.. no less no more.. p.s they r fully satisfied and not complaining about anything.
    any women in our country feels that she has less right she can travel to Egypt or Lebanon and do what ever she want.
    Islamic religion has order women 2 cover them selves with "Obaya's" 4 one reason
    because if women shows her hair and face and she was hot and all that stuff she will attract men u feel me ?
    so after that a 3 person witch is Satan, will fool these two to make them kiss to have sex or what ever
    so sex is "forbidden" in Islam unless if they r married.
    so basically women cover them selves to terminate men attraction.
    hope u understand my point with my fucked up Eng. language lol
    K well you know the women back in the 1900's didn't have a problem with it either, doesn't mean its right.

    Um not to be rude, but when you talk about a women covering herself because she might attract men.
    -Either your gay and you don't wanna see a woman.
    -Your treating them like objects
    -Attraction is natural, and you don't see men covering themselves either. This sort of double standard is bullshit.

    Not getting the 3 person witch thingy. if anyone could explain.

    I don't know what your meaning here, maybe metaphor or law, i don't know.


  13. #13
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    muslim shit just sucks. period

  14. #14
    alijiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    @Epk saying 'dont be a prick let me suck your dick / i cant tell that your have no firnds in life and that your a fucken gay bastard gaet the fuk outa here u homom cunt i know u like dick up your bum and cock in your mouth we ll we think thats gay so get the fuck outa here

  15. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by alijiad View Post
    @Epk saying 'dont be a prick let me suck your dick / i cant tell that your have no firnds in life and that your a fucken gay bastard gaet the fuk outa here u homom cunt i know u like dick up your bum and cock in your mouth we ll we think thats gay so get the fuck outa here
    Shut the fuck up choob, if you don't know shit. So don't talk shit.


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DL hughley: Women
    By Zen in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 03:21 PM
  2. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. Oldest women alive.
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 06:40 PM
  4. Women.
    By tednugent in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:56 AM
  5. Remember when women coulden't vote?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 05:59 PM