Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    bedtime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    I think islam is bad because

    1. Christianity is right
    2. Jews are kinda right
    3. It's spelled islam, like is lam like you add an e and you know what you get you get is lame

  2. #2
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  3. #3
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How old r u ?

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think islam is bad because they never say anything that i can take logically. Just "you have to be a muslim to understand" or "its in the quraan"(w/o even stating where).


  5. #5
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    I dont think any religion is bad it isn't right if u take away a mans belief because if a man doesnt believe in anything then theres no point to life.. nuff said

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to powpowpow21 For This Useful Post:

    Waldoa93 (03-01-2010)

  7. #6
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    I dont think any religion is bad it isn't right if u take away a mans belief because if a man doesnt believe in anything then theres no point to life.. nuff said
    Oh bs, if you don't adhere to a religion you can still have a reason to live, I consider a Godless purpose in life far superior and more genuine then a purpose in life driven solely by ones religious beliefs. I'm sorry that your religious beliefs have deluded you to the point where you consider the only reason people live is because of their religion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #7
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtime View Post
    1. Christianity is right
    2. Jews are kinda right
    3. It's spelled islam, like is lam like you add an e and you know what you get you get is lame
    I am shocked you said this becasue as a fellow Muslim what you say are opinions and your imature statement shows how "lame" u are fag get the fuck out stupid fucking bitch.

  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Oh bs, if you don't adhere to a religion you can still have a reason to live, I consider a Godless purpose in life far superior and more genuine then a purpose in life driven solely by ones religious beliefs. I'm sorry that your religious beliefs have deluded you to the point where you consider the only reason people live is because of their religion.
    He's hopefully talking about "afterlife"

    cus without that, your just a spec of sand
    -religious argument.


  10. #9
    hamada008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giza - Egypt
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtime View Post
    1. Christianity is right
    2. Jews are kinda right
    3. It's spelled islam, like is lam like you add an e and you know what you get you get is lame
    I think Islam is good because..
    1.Christianity is wrong
    2.Jews are absolutely wrong
    3.It's spelled islam, like is salam you remove the i and add an A after the S so you get Peace in Arabic
    so how does it sound to you dumb ass...

  11. #10
    Pwnzorz19971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Helleaven
    Posts
    385
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    I am shocked you said this becasue as a fellow Muslim what you say are opinions and your imature statement shows how "lame" u are fag get the fuck out stupid fucking bitch.
    So you are talking like some mature person?

    Join the group!
    Clicky To Join Screen
    [IMG]http:/.ee/wp-content/extra/tarmo.gif[/IMG]

    ↑See this? Fix plz.

  12. #11
    dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,120
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Why is everyone hating o Islam And Muslums ?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to dubs For This Useful Post:

    Waldoa93 (03-01-2010)

  14. #12
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    I think it's bad for no reason.

  15. #13
    bakerskater19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
    I am shocked you said this becasue as a fellow Muslim what you say are opinions and your imature statement shows how "lame" u are fag get the fuck out stupid fucking bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bedtime View Post
    1. Christianity is right, if you believe it is.
    2. Jews are right, if you beleive it is.
    3. Islam is right, if you believe it is.
    Fixed

  16. #14
    mistaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    like fk off dont u da eff talk about islam like that nub go hate on christianity ok nub fker!!! ISLAM FTW

Similar Threads

  1. Do you think weed is Bad?
    By whtlight in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:39 AM
  2. Teach me about Modding im bad i think !
    By dean-wingess in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:16 PM
  3. Do you think weed is Bad?
    By whtlight in forum General
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. I don't think Hitler was bad...
    By A⁴ in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 04:07 PM
  5. YOU THINK LIFE IS BAD
    By GG2GG in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 08:05 AM