Thread: True Muslims

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    True Muslims

    Well i've been hearing a lot lately that terrorist aren't "true muslims"

    Which is total bullshit.


    You can't say that they aren't "true muslims" because they do not go by the "rules". For every one of you has disobeyed the "rules" at one point in time.

    Also, no one has the authority to drop people from a religion, its like going to a black guy and saying "your not black anymore", it doesn't work that way.
    ----------

    Also i realize that you are just trying to make the Islamic people look better, and to not appear as terrorist, but saying you have the ability to drop anyone from your religion if they dissapoint you isn't helping that cause.


  2. #2
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well i've been hearing a lot lately that terrorist aren't "true muslims"

    Which is total bullshit.


    You can't say that they aren't "true muslims" because they do not go by the "rules". For every one of you has disobeyed the "rules" at one point in time.

    Also, no one has the authority to drop people from a religion, its like going to a black guy and saying "your not black anymore", it doesn't work that way.
    ----------

    Also i realize that you are just trying to make the Islamic people look better, and to not appear as terrorist, but saying you have the ability to drop anyone from your religion if they dissapoint you isn't helping that cause.
    If you don't follow the rules, how does that make you part of the group? It's like saying anyone can join any group, regardless if you are a practitioner or not, regardless if you follow the rules or not, and everyone in the group is responsible for this one individual.

    If a Christian felt that the bible compelled him to go kill his family, and he did it, and Christians say that isn't the way of Christ, apparently he is a Christians, so suddenly all Christians are bad people. Or I have a better one, a human decides to kill 6 million people, because it is the way of the human being, but everyone says that's not the way of the human, but that's fine, all humans are evil.

    Great logic.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    If you don't follow the rules, how does that make you part of the group? It's like saying anyone can join any group, regardless if you are a practitioner or not, regardless if you follow the rules or not, and everyone in the group is responsible for this one individual.

    If a Christian felt that the bible compelled him to go kill his family, and he did it, and Christians say that isn't the way of Christ, apparently he is a Christians, so suddenly all Christians are bad people. Or I have a better one, a human decides to kill 6 million people, because it is the way of the human being, but everyone says that's not the way of the human, but that's fine, all humans are evil.

    Great logic.

    You see thats the thing, they have to point out that not all muslims are like that. But saying your not a "true" this or that is bullshit.

    You see no one is responsible for that one person. Its called being an adult, your responsible for your actions. You shouldn't blame a religion for what some jackasses did, but at the same time you can't just say that they aren't a "true" muslim because they broke a rule.

    Basically the logic runs around this:

    If i went and killed a bunch of people as a Muslim.

    Then they'd say i wasn't. Regardless of i was or not. Denying beliefs isn't actually possible. You can say this, but its not true in any form.

    I can say your not human, but your still are.


  4. #4
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    You see thats the thing, they have to point out that not all muslims are like that. But saying your not a "true" this or that is bullshit.

    You see no one is responsible for that one person. Its called being an adult, your responsible for your actions. You shouldn't blame a religion for what some jackasses did, but at the same time you can't just say that they aren't a "true" muslim because they broke a rule.

    Basically the logic runs around this:

    If i went and killed a bunch of people as a Muslim.

    Then they'd say i wasn't. Regardless of i was or not. Denying beliefs isn't actually possible. You can say this, but its not true in any form.

    I can say your not human, but your still are.
    That's incorrect, when someone does it in the "name of %$%#@$%#@$*", they are trying to represent their idealization. And since interpretation is personal FOR ALL RELIGIONS, but are united by different sects of the religion, un-inf-ormed people are lead to draw conclusions that may be inaccurate. So when someone says, that's not a true follower, in relation to their generalized sect rules, they aren't a follower.

    If I blew up a Chinese home and said "America is #1", the US government would denounce me as a representative of American ideals. If you are saying that they can't denounce me, then you are saying I follow the American way, and Americans believe in blowing up people's houses.

    If someone breaks a rule, they aren't representing their ideology. If the Koran says not to blow up planes, and a muslim blows one up, he isn't following the rules, so that instance of action isn't the way of a muslim.

    Just because someone breaks a rule, doesn't mean it's OK for everyone to break rule and still be considered a representation of their ideology.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    That's incorrect, when someone does it in the "name of %$%#@$%#@$*", they are trying to represent their idealization. And since interpretation is personal FOR ALL RELIGIONS, but are united by different sects of the religion, un-inf-ormed people are lead to draw conclusions that may be inaccurate. So when someone says, that's not a true follower, in relation to their generalized sect rules, they aren't a follower.

    If I blew up a Chinese home and said "America is #1", the US government would denounce me as a representative of American ideals. If you are saying that they can't denounce me, then you are saying I follow the American way, and Americans believe in blowing up people's houses.

    If someone breaks a rule, they aren't representing their ideology. If the Koran says not to blow up planes, and a muslim blows one up, he isn't following the rules, so that instance of action isn't the way of a muslim.

    Just because someone breaks a rule, doesn't mean it's OK for everyone to break rule and still be considered a representation of their ideology.
    But if you blew up a chinese home, your still an American. And i always found people's definition of "truth" to differ. Because you say this, and i say that. Maybe they ARE true muslims? I dunno, i guess when i die i'll find out.

    its not like saying something is a "true" this has any meaning. I'm a "true" American, well according to some I am, and to some i'm not. Its all a matter of opinion.


  6. #6
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    But if you blew up a chinese home, your still an American. And i always found people's definition of "truth" to differ. Because you say this, and i say that. Maybe they ARE true muslims? I dunno, i guess when i die i'll find out.

    its not like saying something is a "true" this has any meaning. I'm a "true" American, well according to some I am, and to some i'm not. Its all a matter of opinion.
    ͍͎⃡͋͌⃡ [MPGH]Aruneezy͍͎⃡͋͌⃡ - The south's champion says:
    Hes going to say "that depends on your definition" out of disparity


    He called it

  7. #7
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,685
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    But if you blew up a chinese home, your still an American. And i always found people's definition of "truth" to differ. Because you say this, and i say that. Maybe they ARE true muslims? I dunno, i guess when i die i'll find out.

    its not like saying something is a "true" this has any meaning. I'm a "true" American, well according to some I am, and to some i'm not. Its all a matter of opinion.
    A "true" person follows their ideals to the root, and at the instance a "true" person breaks the rules of their ideals, some people may call the person a practitioner of their ideals, but they don't represent the "true" ideals.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. #8
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well i've been hearing a lot lately that terrorist aren't "true muslims"

    Which is total bullshit.
    Well you totally wrong.

    In Islam we say "fight the one who fights you ONLY"

    we didn't say "go and wear bombs and kill Innocent ppl or any 1 u want 2 kill"
    now that is wrong

    those aren't true Muslims, because they r misguided ppl and abusing this religion and abusing the name of Islam. which is make Muslims appear in as a terrorist and it give us bad name.

    we r not like that, true Muslims looking 4 peace, not starting war and kill innocent ppl.

  9. #9
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    If you don't follow the rules, how does that make you part of the group? It's like saying anyone can join any group, regardless if you are a practitioner or not, regardless if you follow the rules or not, and everyone in the group is responsible for this one individual.

    If a Christian felt that the bible compelled him to go kill his family, and he did it, and Christians say that isn't the way of Christ, apparently he is a Christians, so suddenly all Christians are bad people. Or I have a better one, a human decides to kill 6 million people, because it is the way of the human being, but everyone says that's not the way of the human, but that's fine, all humans are evil.

    Great logic.
    Arun, Judeo-Christian religions are Choose-Your-Own-Adventure religions. You can find one verse in your holy book that commands you to kill, and ignore it. Then find a verse that commands you to not kill and you have no problem with that. But when someone else listens to the Kill verse, they suddenly aren't a true follower of that religion. No one bothers with the fact that there is a clear contradiction, otherwise we wouldn't have apologetics. These "Not a True X" claims are fallacious, No True Scotsman. Religions are really fascinating because two people can read the same holy book, one can become a philanthropist and the other a war lord, and they would both be justified by their religious faith. And because of that, religions are dangerous, because they claim absolutes but produce relativists that are convinced they follow the absolute.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well fuck paroxysm. Well put.


  11. #11
    iam taliban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by demo-dash View Post
    Well you totally wrong.

    In Islam we say "fight the one who fights you ONLY"

    we didn't say "go and wear bombs and kill Innocent ppl or any 1 u want 2 kill"
    now that is wrong

    those aren't true Muslims, because they r misguided ppl and abusing this religion and abusing the name of Islam. which is make Muslims appear in as a terrorist and it give us bad name.

    we r not like that, true Muslims looking 4 peace, not starting war and kill innocent ppl.
    thats true bro thats muslim and we dont go and start a fight like he said we are one peacefull nation of religious people. so come join muslim and you will see a big difference man u should totaly do it

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iam taliban View Post
    thats true bro thats muslim and we dont go and start a fight like he said we are one peacefull nation of religious people. so come join muslim and you will see a big difference man u should totaly do it
    Right.......says the terrorist.


Similar Threads

  1. True muslims terorists..? ...hell NO
    By Z8Games in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
  2. true mpgh members
    By iverson954360 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:13 PM
  3. True Combat: Elite a RTCW mod.
    By NukeAssault in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 07:17 PM
  4. Radical Muslims acting up?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 10:31 AM
  5. is this true?
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:57 PM