Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    froxz0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Islam is Peacefull? Not Really.

    Sura 8:12: "Remember your Lord inspired the angels with the message: I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

    Quran 3.28 "Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming."

    Quran 5:72 "They are surely infidels who say; God is the Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary."

    YOU CALL THIS PEACE:
    Quran 8:39 "So, fight them till all opposition ends and the only religion is Islam. "
    ??

    Quran:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

    Quran: Sura 5:51: O "you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them. This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people."

    Sura 4:168: "Those who reject [Islamic] Faith, Allah will not forgive them nor guide them to any path except the way to Hell, to dwell therein forever. And this to Allah is easy."

    Quran:8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."

    Qur'an:8:12"I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."


    There is more,


    Islam is spreading in Europe, you live there normal life right now, in the next 20 years your childs will leave in the same place just with some freaks screaming always "Allah AKBAR!", Frace in 30+ years will become an Islamic country, why? there are so many Muslims, every family has 5 or more childs.

    Now you decide if Islam is peacefull.

    Go to Afganistan to see in which world your childs will live.

    Sorry, if you still call this peace, something in your head is wrong.

  2. #2
    froxz0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Peaceful* in the title.

  3. #3
    choobinmaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i diden t read nun of that !!! Since i saw ur from Isis +Ra+EL = israheil.

    Hold on ill get ya some nice line out of ur talmud about sodomie and goy and and and and ,it s easy to take stuff out of contexte.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to choobinmaway For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (03-28-2010)

  5. #4
    choobinmaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Drunk
    The Talmud contains numerous incentives to pedophilia.

    Is punishable by five years imprisonment and 75 000 euro fine:
    -Whether the act of distributing by any means whatsoever, and regardless of the medium message pornographic.
    -Let the fostering or attempt to promote the corruption of a minor.

    Article 227-22 / Article 227-24 of the Penal Code
    (Act n ° 98-468 of June 17, 1998 Art. 13, art. 16 - Official Journal, June 18, 1998)

    Here we go :

    The racism of the Talmud

    There is no doubt that a rudimentary study of rabbinic commentaries on the status of non-Jews according to Halacha (Jewish religious law) present and past, reveals that a decisive majority of Talmudic sages view goyim (the derogatory Hebrew term for non-Jews) like animals or subhumans. A few months ago, when Israeli troops evacuated Jewish settlers from a colonial outpost in the West Bank, a member Israeli Knesset representing the National Religious Party (NRP), lambasted the military for its treatment of "human beings (Jews) the same way they treat the Palestinians. "

    The rabbi's remarks reported by the Israeli press has been no reaction, reflecting the endemic racism in Israel.

    In 1994, when an immigrant American Jew named Baruch Goldstein massacred 29 Arab believers while they were praying at the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron, the militant Gush Emunim (Bloc of loyalty) Rabbi Moshe Levenger declared "I am not sorry only dead Arabs but also of dead flies.

    The annihilation

    The Talmud, on which the Orthodox or Rabbinic Judaism is based, does not really distinguish combatants and non-combatants in wartime. In fact, the rabbinic authorities teach that killing non-combatants, including children of the enemy, is a mitzvah (good deed by which one is loved by God) in times of war.

    A few years ago, a wise senior Israeli Torah advised the Israeli army not to refrain from slaughtering the children of enemies to save the lives of Israeli occupation soldiers in the Gaza Strip. When jai consulted a number of rabbis and dérudits whether the rabbi was a crackpot, he told me was that he represented the mainstream of Orthodox Judaism.

    Hatanya

    Sil is a cult or a Jewish movement which can be described as "n ** i", it is the Chabad movement, which openly advocates the annihilation of non-Jews from Palestine on the model of the Biblical Book of Joshua.

    Chabad is not a marginal movement. In Israel and the USA, he was able to amass much wealth and acquire considerable influence. The movement, in which thousands of Israeli soldiers and senior officers are members, watching non-Jews as animals or sub-human beings.

    In his famous book, Hatanya, Israel Shahak quotes: "All non-Jews are totally Satanic creatures who NONT absolutely no good. Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different dun Jewish embryo. Indeed, the very existence of a non-Jew is superfluous, as all creation is made only for Jews. In conclusion, there is broad consistency between the Israeli behavior in Lebanon and the occupied Palestinian territories and the teachings of the Talmud on non-Jews. The fact that 50 percent of Israeli leaders of high rank in the army were indoctrinated in the Talmud explains, at least partially, the genocidal attacks on Israeli civilians from Gaza and Lebanon.

  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by choobinmaway View Post
    i diden t read nun of that !!! Since i saw ur from Isis +Ra+EL = israheil.

    Hold on ill get ya some nice line out of ur talmud about sodomie and goy and and and and ,it s easy to take stuff out of contexte.
    way to go prejudice!


  7. #6
    Hardrock80s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by choobinmaway View Post
    The Talmud contains numerous incentives to pedophilia.

    Is punishable by five years imprisonment and 75 000 euro fine:
    -Whether the act of distributing by any means whatsoever, and regardless of the medium message pornographic.
    -Let the fostering or attempt to promote the corruption of a minor.

    Article 227-22 / Article 227-24 of the Penal Code
    (Act n ° 98-468 of June 17, 1998 Art. 13, art. 16 - Official Journal, June 18, 1998)

    Here we go :

    The racism of the Talmud

    There is no doubt that a rudimentary study of rabbinic commentaries on the status of non-Jews according to Halacha (Jewish religious law) present and past, reveals that a decisive majority of Talmudic sages view goyim (the derogatory Hebrew term for non-Jews) like animals or subhumans. A few months ago, when Israeli troops evacuated Jewish settlers from a colonial outpost in the West Bank, a member Israeli Knesset representing the National Religious Party (NRP), lambasted the military for its treatment of "human beings (Jews) the same way they treat the Palestinians. "

    The rabbi's remarks reported by the Israeli press has been no reaction, reflecting the endemic racism in Israel.

    In 1994, when an immigrant American Jew named Baruch Goldstein massacred 29 Arab believers while they were praying at the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron, the militant Gush Emunim (Bloc of loyalty) Rabbi Moshe Levenger declared "I am not sorry only dead Arabs but also of dead flies.

    The annihilation

    The Talmud, on which the Orthodox or Rabbinic Judaism is based, does not really distinguish combatants and non-combatants in wartime. In fact, the rabbinic authorities teach that killing non-combatants, including children of the enemy, is a mitzvah (good deed by which one is loved by God) in times of war.

    A few years ago, a wise senior Israeli Torah advised the Israeli army not to refrain from slaughtering the children of enemies to save the lives of Israeli occupation soldiers in the Gaza Strip. When jai consulted a number of rabbis and dérudits whether the rabbi was a crackpot, he told me was that he represented the mainstream of Orthodox Judaism.

    Hatanya

    Sil is a cult or a Jewish movement which can be described as "n ** i", it is the Chabad movement, which openly advocates the annihilation of non-Jews from Palestine on the model of the Biblical Book of Joshua.

    Chabad is not a marginal movement. In Israel and the USA, he was able to amass much wealth and acquire considerable influence. The movement, in which thousands of Israeli soldiers and senior officers are members, watching non-Jews as animals or sub-human beings.

    In his famous book, Hatanya, Israel Shahak quotes: "All non-Jews are totally Satanic creatures who NONT absolutely no good. Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different dun Jewish embryo. Indeed, the very existence of a non-Jew is superfluous, as all creation is made only for Jews. In conclusion, there is broad consistency between the Israeli behavior in Lebanon and the occupied Palestinian territories and the teachings of the Talmud on non-Jews. The fact that 50 percent of Israeli leaders of high rank in the army were indoctrinated in the Talmud explains, at least partially, the genocidal attacks on Israeli civilians from Gaza and Lebanon.


    lol first of all no one is living in the way of talmud!
    and also so what? its was long time ago different situation and no one doing it right now
    and muslims are outdaded pigs killing beacuse of religion

  8. #7
    uzair786uzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    and what are u raciest jew just like all ur other israeli bitches










  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by uzair786uzzy View Post
    and what are u raciest jew just like all ur other israeli bitches
    racist calling other racist, stay classy bro.


Similar Threads

  1. Free gold premium account, well, not really...
    By bullcr4sh in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 05:56 PM
  2. A cool vip hack not really vip just name
    By bud123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 03:24 AM
  3. Not Really Hackin But........
    By yazh58 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 03:49 AM
  4. WE'RE HIRING (Not really hiring)
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:29 AM
  5. ATTACK OF UV! Not really
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:25 PM