Thread: Muslim group

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    how dumb are u, u dont know anything about our religion, and yes u can have girl friends i have a gf, some ppl chose not to dumb ass. and u just coment on these things cuz u have no life. ur just raciest thats it, u just a hater. or ur just jealous gtfo hater, and dont say u dont hate cuz u do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by uzair786uzzy View Post
    how dumb are u, u dont know anything about our religion, and yes u can have girl friends i have a gf, some ppl chose not to dumb ass. and u just coment on these things cuz u have no life. ur just raciest thats it, u just a hater. or ur just jealous gtfo hater, and dont say u dont hate cuz u do
    He's making fun of you because you're a muslim, not because you're arab.
    Therefore he's not being a racist.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Maybe dislike is the term your looking for. If i hated you, i really wouldn't spare you with all the small talk and i'd probably just point out shit like Muhammed had 13 wives, or maybe the fact that your society is afraid of women, shuns them, and even takes love out of the equation of marriage.

but nah i just dislike you and your easy to mess with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    im not arab...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    im not arab...........
    Then shut the fuck up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    no u stfu why u comentin on my post if u want me to stfu u cant make me this is america, u cant make me do shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    no u stfu why u comentin on my post if u want me to stfu u cant make me this is america, u cant make me do shit
    You wanna bet? This isn't America btw, this is the internet, you have no rights.d

I can't make you do shit, but you'll do it anyway, since your that easy to manipulate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Maybe dislike is the term your looking for. If i hated you, i really wouldn't spare you with all the small talk and i'd probably just point out shit like Muhammed had 13 wives, or maybe the fact that your society is afraid of women, shuns them, and even takes love out of the equation of marriage.
    muhammed had 11 wifes. hardly importnat tho, but he didnt have them all at the same time.
    we are not really that afraid of woman but i guess that is what you think. love is in most of the marriages, but they dont fuck a woman then throw her away like nothing they threat her with warmth, if you like a woman and what her to be your wife you ask her father or sometimes her brothers then they ask her. if she dont like it she says no and nothing happens.
    he isnt really rasict seens everyone can be a muslim. thats a good thing about it. every nationality is accepted.
    but if he said something about you being a arab or something like that then its rasict
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post

muhammed had 11 wifes. hardly importnat tho, but he didnt have them all at the same time.
    we are not really that afraid of woman but i guess that is what you think. love is in most of the marriages, but they dont fuck a woman then throw her away like nothing they threat her with warmth, if you like a woman and what her to be your wife you ask her father or sometimes her brothers then they ask her. if she dont like it she says no and nothing happens.
    Cept acid-2-face lulz.

Yeah but you see dating is something that is i guess relatively new to relationships, but its very very effective in finding love. Contracting marriages is really like marrying on the first date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12