Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    dillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pal
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12

    Post Reply to accuse some of you that Islam is terrorism!!!

    Reply to accuse some of you that Islam is terrorism

    Ever Wondered WHY

    When a Christian or a Jew kills someone, religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial ?!, not the Muslim himself, But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist!
    Why? Because he is a Muslim!
    when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"???!

    Concrete practice among Muslim nations of millions of Christian Arabs. Why do not you do them as Muslims. Why Thakdon Muslims. This class of the press and media impact of the false and you also lied captains of Masons who are serving their own interests and you say about yourselves, your knowledge where scholars went and where your mind which distinguished? But Tdthdon inside your country? But faced with racism in your country? Is not your country is full of crime, mafia and horror of life The reason is clear

    Hatred and estrangement of religion and greed of others Blat, homosexuality, eating taboos, crime, and you also Masons and the worshipers of demons ....
    Read More................... http://islamcom-p7.eu5.org/Why
    Last edited by dillers; 05-08-2010 at 09:35 AM.

    Islam is the permanent solution to your worries. because you'll be dead

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dillers For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (05-08-2010),chaosmast93 (05-08-2010)

  3. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    c-c-c-opy pasta.


  4. #3
    dillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pal
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Close..........................................

    Islam is the permanent solution to your worries. because you'll be dead

  5. #4
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That is a real talk my man, Ty.

  6. #5
    chaosmast93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well said Dillars.. Crime rate in America is probably worse than the crime rate of all the rest of the countries of the earth put together. Suicide rate, rape, pedophilia, pornography, murder, theft, child abuse, wife abuse and child abortion.. But people do not blame Christianity for the acts of the Christians.. They call them "insane".
    But when one crime happens in an Islamic country.. Then that is an act of terrorism which is "inspired" by Islam..
    I'm a Canadian who lived in the middle east for 7 years, I was forced to move there with my mother since my father is dead, and my mother works in the Oil industry.
    I have never ever, encountered racist comments, I've never been bullied, hated, screamed at or anything. One other thing.. Crimes barely happen where I lived.. And if a crime did actually happen, then that would be a big surprise and shock to the citizens of that country. That country is Kuwait.
    You can't blame Islam for the act of the ignorant third world country people.. They are uneducated and have no lives whatsoever.
    I realise Empire posts hate comments on Islam all over the forums. He's a hypocrite Christian. He doesn't follow what Jesus tells him to do in the bible. He doesn't love his neighbours, he isn't nice to other people. He never in fact turns the other cheek. But he always attacks, insults and rants.
    And for you Muslims out there, I also realised. You retaliate to his idiocy. You Muslims that retaliate to his stupidity are as stupid as he is. And even bigger hypocrites.
    If he is going to be an arrogant, selfish jerk, who is a hypocrite and pretends to be a Christian when in fact he isn't, then it's his loss. He's being a hypocrite towards his own religion making him look stupid.
    Empire, do as Jesus told you..

    Do good works; be gentle toward others; avoid fighting or speaking unkindly about others. 3:1-2

    For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself -- Galatians 5:14

    And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: -- Thessalonians 3:12

    Be kind to strangers. 19:33-34

    Be kind and forgiving to one another. 4:31-32

  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosmast93 View Post
    Well said Dillars.. Crime rate in America is probably worse than the crime rate of all the rest of the countries of the earth put together. Suicide rate, rape, pedophilia, pornography, murder, theft, child abuse, wife abuse and child abortion.. But people do not blame Christianity for the acts of the Christians.. They call them "insane".
    But when one crime happens in an Islamic country.. Then that is an act of terrorism which is "inspired" by Islam..
    I'm a Canadian who lived in the middle east for 7 years, I was forced to move there with my mother since my father is dead, and my mother works in the Oil industry.
    I have never ever, encountered racist comments, I've never been bullied, hated, screamed at or anything. One other thing.. Crimes barely happen where I lived.. And if a crime did actually happen, then that would be a big surprise and shock to the citizens of that country. That country is Kuwait.
    You can't blame Islam for the act of the ignorant third world country people.. They are uneducated and have no lives whatsoever.
    I realise Empire posts hate comments on Islam all over the forums. He's a hypocrite Christian. He doesn't follow what Jesus tells him to do in the bible. He doesn't love his neighbours, he isn't nice to other people. He never in fact turns the other cheek. But he always attacks, insults and rants.
    And for you Muslims out there, I also realised. You retaliate to his idiocy. You Muslims that retaliate to his stupidity are as stupid as he is. And even bigger hypocrites.
    If he is going to be an arrogant, selfish jerk, who is a hypocrite and pretends to be a Christian when in fact he isn't, then it's his loss. He's being a hypocrite towards his own religion making him look stupid.
    Empire, do as Jesus told you..

    Do good works; be gentle toward others; avoid fighting or speaking unkindly about others. 3:1-2

    For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself -- Galatians 5:14

    And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you: -- Thessalonians 3:12

    Be kind to strangers. 19:33-34

    Be kind and forgiving to one another. 4:31-32
    Do you know what crime rate is? Because i highly doubt you do.

    And saying "third world people have no lives" doesn't mean that anything they do in the name of Islam can't be traced back to Islamic ideals.

    As for me being a hypocrite christian, i have to say : "Oh really now?" you don't honestly know anything but stereotypes and have the mentality of a 11 year old, but i'll fill you in on something.
    (I'm not a stereotype)


    As for me apperantly not being a christian, which in that case i'm confused on how you decide other people's religion.


    As for my insults, rants, and general attitude in this section, I can vouch for myself being somewhat rude, but if you want to take that up with me, make a thread in the FR for that,(god i hope you do). I could battle it out there if you'd like.

    My guess is that your an atheist. Which is kinda a shame since you fail my standards for atheist.


  8. #7
    chaosmast93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Do you know what crime rate is? Because i highly doubt you do.

    And saying "third world people have no lives" doesn't mean that anything they do in the name of Islam can't be traced back to Islamic ideals.

    As for me being a hypocrite christian, i have to say : "Oh really now?" you don't honestly know anything but stereotypes and have the mentality of a 11 year old, but i'll fill you in on something.
    (I'm not a stereotype)


    As for me apperantly not being a christian, which in that case i'm confused on how you decide other people's religion.


    As for my insults, rants, and general attitude in this section, I can vouch for myself being somewhat rude, but if you want to take that up with me, make a thread in the FR for that,(god i hope you do). I could battle it out there if you'd like.

    My guess is that your an atheist. Which is kinda a shame since you fail my standards for atheist.
    Nope, I'm a muslim..

  9. #8
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    He's a bit too stupid for atheism, we generally kick people like him out.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    He's a bit too stupid for atheism, we generally kick people like him out.
    Yeah, thats what i was thinking, but he seems to hate muslims so idk, maybe he's just an idiot?


  11. #10
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, thats what i was thinking, but he seems to hate muslims so idk, maybe he's just an idiot?
    Whether he's a Muslim, a Christian, an atheist or god damn Zoroastrian, we can at least conclude he's idiot.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #11
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Has any1 say 2 u guys that U2 make a great couple lol.
    Last edited by -Lame; 05-09-2010 at 06:07 AM.

  13. #12
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Doubtful, pretty much the only thing that we agree on is that generally you guys make no god damn sense.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #13
    dillers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pal
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    All Of You have a problem. Just go to doctor psychological . better
    hahahahahahaa

    Islam is the permanent solution to your worries. because you'll be dead

  15. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think you have a problem with basic english......


  16. #15
    MvRouC12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Stalking Choobs
    Posts
    1,693
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    246
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by dillers View Post
    ...But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist!...
    Stop right there. This is why I have a problem with this whole thing.

    If the people were going to kill his son, break his brothers arm, rape his mom, light his house on fire, etc. Why not just kill those fucking sons of bitches?

    They don't need to kill innocent people because they are to fucking wussy to kill the people who do bad fucking stuff to them.

    Here ill break it down for you.

    Its like your playing on the playground and you get punched in the face by a mother fucking fat ass, ok? you followin me?

    Now, you don't go and punch that fucker back. Instead you just go and punch some other random kid that did nothing to you mother fuckers.

    What the fuck is wrong with you?


    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    By stop playing AVA untill brasilian server comes.

    Do you guys really need to ruin EVERY game?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Some Of You Guys Noticed??
    By Divinty in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:53 AM
  2. Some of you might wanna see this....
    By Gamefreak94 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. as some of you dont know
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:03 AM
  5. Some D3D Source that I hacked
    By phoenixraider in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:14 PM