View Poll Results: Who thinks religion is a bad thing?

Voters
52. This poll is closed
  • I do

    28 53.85%
  • I don't

    24 46.15%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 94
  1. #61
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    I'm aware that it would be great if we found just the smallest microbia. It could learn us much about our past. And the past of the microbia's planet.

    @Kevin: Scientology fucking sucks. Scientology is the only bad thing about religion.
    The only bad thing about religion? Really? Religion hijacks people's humanity, they begin to think the only reason they know right from wrong is because of some deity exists, they think the only purpose for their existence is the blind worship of said deity, they delude themselves into think the world is some kind of spiritual battleground, that they represent the side of the good and everyone else is inadvertently on the side of evil.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  2. #62
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    The only bad thing about religion? Really? Religion hijacks people's humanity, they begin to think the only reason they know right from wrong is because of some deity exists, they think the only purpose for their existence is the blind worship of said deity, they delude themselves into think the world is some kind of spiritual battleground, that they represent the side of the good and everyone else is inadvertently on the side of evil.
    Yes, isn't it beautifull? But Scientology, it's only there for the money. It's fake. It's not a religion.


  3. #63
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Yes, isn't it beautifull? But Scientology, it's only there for the money. It's fake. It's not a religion.
    The only difference is that the heads of Scientology know their shit is BS, give Scientology 50 years and it'll be no different from Mormonism.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  4. #64
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    The only difference is that the heads of Scientology know their shit is BS, give Scientology 50 years and it'll be no different from Mormonism.
    True, but I still think it's bad because they make money from it. If it would be a bit, I could be ok with it. But it's a shitload of money.


  5. #65
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    True, but I still think it's bad because they make money from it. If it would be a bit, I could be ok with it. But it's a shitload of money.
    I'm sorry but have you seen the Vatican? Not only do those people make money they make metric fuckin-shitloads of money.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  6. #66
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I'm sorry but have you seen the Vatican? Not only do those people make money they make metric fuckin-shitloads of money.
    Yes, but they invest it in their religion. Because they believe in it. That's different from scientology.


  7. #67
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Yes, but they invest it in their religion. Because they believe in it. That's different from scientology.
    Sure it's less blatantly self-serving but all that shows is that they have an interesting in perpetuating their fraudulent business.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #68
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Sure it's less blatantly self-serving but all that shows is that they have an interesting in perpetuating their fraudulent business.
    agreed. Let's no longer discuss this


  9. #69
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    The only difference is that the heads of Scientology know their shit is BS, give Scientology 50 years and it'll be no different from Mormonism.
    I hate mormons. They keep acting like they're christians, when they really aren't.


  10. #70
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I hate mormons. They keep acting like they're christians, when they really aren't.
    True. I love South Park's episode about em. Shows how retarded they are.


  11. #71
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Southpark is my favorite satirical/making fun of show.


  12. #72
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #73
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    SMBC is very good too.


  14. #74
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Religion is bad.
    It causes a multitude of wars, from between countries to arguments on forums.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  15. #75
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Religion is bad.
    It causes a multitude of wars, from between countries to arguments on forums.
    So many things cause wars, its not just one thing.


Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what it's like to have religion class
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
  2. I feel so Bad today.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 07:02 PM
  3. LOL ok my bad hacks"
    By CrUsHa in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:01 PM
  4. I need Hax for KnightOnline Bad!
    By Haxer in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 06:33 AM
  5. Bad Bypass
    By iwillkillyou in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 07:19 PM