Thread: FUCK ISRAEL

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 112 of 112
  1. #106
    stubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,700
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OBAMAAA....what YOU gonna do bout it brah?
    RESPECT LIST

    REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
















  2. #107
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Since you are a Jew and a Israeli, then i understand that you defend them.
    However i don't. I believe that Israel and the Palestinians are both wrong.
    You don't know me, I also defended the Palestinians, I use logic and facts to support both sides.

    I am a follower of Israel two state-one capital plan and the Palestinians rejected it many time. I am a supporter of an Palestinian state, that is in the West Bank and reject the Gaza Strip all together.

  3. #108
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You don't know me, I also defended the Palestinians, I use logic and facts to support both sides.

    I am a follower of Israel two state-one capital plan and the Palestinians rejected it many time. I am a supporter of an Palestinian state, that is in the West Bank and reject the Gaza Strip all together.
    I've heard several times that Israel rejected it. Do you have anything that could proof that i'm wrong?

  4. #109
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I've heard several times that Israel rejected it. Do you have anything that could proof that i'm wrong?
    When Israel reject the plan, it is because Palestinians want ALL of Jerusalem, like.. Israel go and find another capital (Tel Aviv most likely).

  5. #110
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    When Israel reject the plan, it is because Palestinians want ALL of Jerusalem, like.. Israel go and find another capital (Tel Aviv most likely).
    The Palestinians are willing to recognize the state of Israel <<under any name>>, if there is a return to the borders of 1967. During a six-day war, Israel captured golan heights, westbank, 'jordaanoever' (dutch), Gaza. The Palestinians are now demanding that Israel relinquish the conquered territories. In exchange for peace. However Israel's bounced the proposal immediately off. <<This is unacceptable>>. Said vice premier Silvan Shalom.

  6. #111
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...ml#post2915292
    read this and now, change the title to "FUCK ME"

  7. #112
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...ml#post2915292
    read this and now, change the title to "FUCK ME"
    ugh ? It is better to post it there instead of here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. shut the fuck up about Israel!
    By hackzerz in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  3. Its About Fucking Time
    By i eat trees in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
  4. Fagz Is Fucked Over! >_<
    By aldregon in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 07:34 AM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM