Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 94
  1. #61
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Glad to see someone has brains.

    Dark ace check this out ur gonna love it
    Quran Explorer

    If your intrested in the quran its beautiful to learn it with this. (English translation with arabic commentary).
    Saying that you'll kill someone is not proper figure of speech, so please don't give me crap about it. It is not a proper figure of speech as you're still expression violent over the other people. Which is why, if you say that in public you can be arrested/charge for verbal threats.

    I got in trouble at school because, I jokily told a friend that I will kill them. I got in trouble because of the improper usage of it.

    I was correct in my statement that regardless that you seriously meant it or not, is not showing that you're peaceful and you're just making yourself look more silly.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-06-2010 at 11:52 PM.

  2. #62
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hmm...

    Empire: "and stop getting pissed at comedy"....

    Ok, im going to go ahead and say this: GTFO you dont have the faith muslims have in allah as you do! christians dont give a flying crap about jesus, they just like knowing "were saved" they love that feeling! its not easy as "accepting jesus" and you go paradise! NO!

    In Islam, your Muslim by action and not by name: therefore there is about 100million pure Muslims who will most likely enter paradise out of the 2billion.

    GET IT? I will kill if someone was to mock Allah or prophet Mohammed or Jesus.

    Mohammed PBUH told us to treat him equally as other prophets. therefore we dont favour im! but he was given the best miracle of the QURAN.

    EMPIRE i advice you search this up and learn some stuff it is in english translation and in audio PLEASE I BEG U! Listen to it!!


    Quran Explorer
    You seem to not get the point, and this is really important for you Muslims who are using the internet.

    I make a joke, you get mad, and everyone else who isn't you laughs at the fact that you are getting mad over a joke.

    If you really believe that you get to heaven solely by action, then you my friend are fucked. You get upset over the tiniest shit too, I mean of all the things to think you have going for you, that one you should already know isn't going to happen.

    The problem with the "actions" get you into heaven is that no one is perfect, and then you get to the argument is that am i "decent or good enough" to get into heaven? When we all view ourselves as good people mostly, and then you start to judge others on if they would.
    ---------------------------------------

    Oh look, a quraan site that translates the scripture to have multiple meanings.

    What were you saying about it never being translated? When you YOURSELF put this up there>!


  3. #63
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I said it never was translated? your skull fucking me right now right!? IDIOT!

    Qoute me where i said "Quran is not translated in Other languages".

    I will wait here.

    ---Quran can be translated into All different type of languages, like the quran says:
    "la illaha illa allah, wa'ash hadu ana mohammeden rasull allah". but if you say it in english its going to be:
    "There is no god but allah and mohammed is his final messenger".

    Get the point? bible is written in different chapters, through different periods of time. the torah is written by man and been told its for jews. the quran was sent down to earth to prophet mohammed who isn't the founder of Islam, but the discoverer of Islam.

    From the old testament:

    "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him".

    Christians think these is Jesus, but it clearly was told AFTER Jesus and Moses's birth therefore it would have been Prothet mohammed because NO other prophet was born after.

    And the christians Ignore the old testament.

  4. #64
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I hate muslims. They are violent pigs, they caused 911, kill people for there beliefs and a whole list that i would type but it would not fit the 55 000 character limit or so. Statically speaking 176 000 Christians are murdered by Muslims because of there faith. That's 382 per day and one every 3 minutes.

    Martyred: 176,000 Christians in 1 year - See?
    Canadian Muslim leader: Girl murdered by father for refusing to wear hijab a victim "of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed" - Jihad Watch - They still do killing for honour, how sad...
    Love Jihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Think it's BS because it's from wikipedia? Google it then.

    I'd go on forever, but.. you get the point...

  5. #65
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I hate muslims. They are violent pigs, they caused 911, kill people for there beliefs and a whole list that i would type but it would not fit the 55 000 character limit or so. Statically speaking 176 000 Christians are murdered by Muslims because of there faith. That's 382 per day and one every 3 minutes.

    Martyred: 176,000 Christians in 1 year - See?
    Canadian Muslim leader: Girl murdered by father for refusing to wear hijab a victim "of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed" - Jihad Watch - They still do killing for honour, how sad...
    Love Jihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Think it's BS because it's from wikipedia? Google it then.

    I'd go on forever, but.. you get the point...
    research 911 incident properly
    shouldnt even be called a conspiracy -.-
    dnt just beleive what the news tell us...
    cnt beleive how easily people are brainwashed by the media.
    /Flame On




  6. #66
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I hate muslims. They are violent pigs, they caused 911, kill people for there beliefs and a whole list that i would type but it would not fit the 55 000 character limit or so. Statically speaking 176 000 Christians are murdered by Muslims because of there faith. That's 382 per day and one every 3 minutes.

    Martyred: 176,000 Christians in 1 year - See?
    Canadian Muslim leader: Girl murdered by father for refusing to wear hijab a victim "of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed" - Jihad Watch - They still do killing for honour, how sad...
    Love Jihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Think it's BS because it's from wikipedia? Google it then.

    I'd go on forever, but.. you get the point...
    Christian? your sig isn't so "Christian".

    Heres some things Muslims NEVER use against Christians:

    1 - Orange Order (Hate all NONE Christians, and paraded in Nazi Germany).
    2 - Ku Klux Klan is a Christian group (Hate black people).
    Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    3 - Christian Terrorism Sect; (which surprisingly agree with Muslim sharia law).
    Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    4 - Westboro Baptist Church
    Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    5 -Lord's Resistance Army (which has raped, tortured and maimed thousands in its desire for a pure Christian state).
    Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    6 - Irish republican army (Murder, suicide, and KILL non Christians in Ireland also blew up several embassies).
    Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    THE WORST PART! WATCH THIS DISTURBING BRAIN WASH VIDEO!



    Skip to 2:00 and listen.

    women - Who knows harry potter?
    children - *Smile* me!.
    women - Well guess what! if we still followed the old testament harry potter would have been put to death!
    children - Amen!

    Skip to 4:25

    man - how many of you here want to give up your life for Jesus?
    children - *scream in happiness*.

    (Strap bombs to there chest i bet they will blow there self up in a Muslim crowded area).

    And we Muslims are brain washed? We Muslims are terrorists? Think before you speak! I will never call a Christian a terrorist. But a Christian will always call me a terrorist.

    I thought Christians believed in "forgive and forget". Hypocrites them self.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 10-07-2010 at 10:50 AM.

  7. #67
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    I hate muslims. They are violent pigs, they caused 911, kill people for there beliefs and a whole list that i would type but it would not fit the 55 000 character limit or so. Statically speaking 176 000 Christians are murdered by Muslims because of there faith. That's 382 per day and one every 3 minutes.

    Martyred: 176,000 Christians in 1 year - See?
    Canadian Muslim leader: Girl murdered by father for refusing to wear hijab a victim "of domestic violence, a problem that cuts across Canadian society and is blind to colour or creed" - Jihad Watch - They still do killing for honour, how sad...
    Love Jihad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Think it's BS because it's from wikipedia? Google it then.

    I'd go on forever, but.. you get the point...
    You will only cause more hate and conflicts by making such statements.
    You are making a fool of yourself. Your ignorance irritates me.
    Do some research and come back.

    About the Canadian Muslim Leader, this is bullshit. These people aren't aware about there religion, these people are absurd, uncertain and idiotic. This is what the news is showing daily.They call them muslims, while the Quran tells you that you may not force anyone to follow the Islam, or to wear hijab in this case. You need to convince them and learn them. Not kill them.

    So when you see on the news, muslims being called terrorist or anything else related to the Islam, then everyone is a terrorist?

    Then i can say the same about Christians. There have been hundreds of reports of abuse in the Church. There have been many Christians condemned for pedophilia. So i need to see them all as pedophiles? You are talking nonsense.

    Edit; Don't judge us by the action of just a few. Even if i think that they are right.
    And by the way, i can show you the same about Christians who are pedophiles who have been raping children. Which is shown on the news.So basically, what your saying is just completely nonsense.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-07-2010 at 12:15 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lies' For This Useful Post:

    Visiblegaming (10-07-2010)

  9. #68
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You will only cause more hate and conflicts by making such statements.
    You are making a fool of yourself. Your ignorance irritates me.
    Do some research and come back.

    About the Canadian Muslim Leader, this is bullshit. These people aren't aware about there religion, these people are absurd, uncertain and idiotic. This is what the news is showing daily.They call them muslims, while the Quran tells you that you may not force anyone to follow the Islam, or to wear hijab in this case. You need to convince them and learn them. Not kill them.

    So when you see on the news, muslims being called terrorist or anything else related to the Islam, then everyone is a terrorist?

    Then i can say the same about Christians. There have been hundreds of reports of abuse in the Church. There have been many Christians condemned for pedophilia. So i need to see them all as pedophiles? You are talking nonsense.

    Edit; Don't judge us by the action of just a few. Even if i think that they are right.
    And by the way, i can show you the same about Christians who are pedophiles who have been raping children. Which is shown on the news.So basically, what your saying is just completely nonsense.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but pedophilia is also in Quran, so you're flipping back and forth really between the two groups. AND..

    Those are Catholics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Christian? your sig isn't so "Christian".

    Heres some things Muslims NEVER use against Christians:

    1 - Orange Order (Hate all NONE Christians, and paraded in Nazi Germany).
    2 - Ku Klux Klan is a Christian group (Hate black people).
    Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    3 - Christian Terrorism Sect; (which surprisingly agree with Muslim sharia law).
    Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    4 - Westboro Baptist Church
    Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    5 -Lord's Resistance Army (which has raped, tortured and maimed thousands in its desire for a pure Christian state).
    Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    6 - Irish republican army (Murder, suicide, and KILL non Christians in Ireland also blew up several embassies).
    Irish Republican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    THE WORST PART! WATCH THIS DISTURBING BRAIN WASH VIDEO!

    YouTube - Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' )

    Skip to 2:00 and listen.

    women - Who knows harry potter?
    children - *Smile* me!.
    women - Well guess what! if we still followed the old testament harry potter would have been put to death!
    children - Amen!

    Skip to 4:25

    man - how many of you here want to give up your life for Jesus?
    children - *scream in happiness*.

    (Strap bombs to there chest i bet they will blow there self up in a Muslim crowded area).

    And we Muslims are brain washed? We Muslims are terrorists? Think before you speak! I will never call a Christian a terrorist. But a Christian will always call me a terrorist.

    I thought Christians believed in "forgive and forget". Hypocrites them self.
    You just make me want to L-O-L all the shit you brought up have NOTHING to do with Christians and here is why:

    1. The Orange Order is really a Protestant fraternity, they don't hate other groups, but refuse to let them in their Order. This group is in Northern Ireland, a place divide between Catholics and Protestant.

    2. The KKK is not a Christian group but it is and I quote, "white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and anti-communism."

    3. There is very little terrorism committed by the Christians and they are mostly against abortions. Like bombing building and damaging property.. but not actually attempts to kill people.

    4. Westboro Baptist Church, is a separate church, NO other Christian groups recognize them as a religion group and they are banned from almost all of the other sects. And I quote, "The WBC is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles, though mainstream Primitive Baptists reject the WBC and Phelps.[8]"

    5. The Lord's Army is a rebel group that is known to use religion as an excuse for violence.

    6. The IRA did that? Well this is why.. the IRA is.. what that word.. FREEDOM FIGHTER. They was fighting against the British rule in Ireland and later Northern Ireland. They didn't kill because of the Protestants.. they killed because they wanted Ireland.. and later Ireland as a whole. They disbanned long ago, but they old members are still popular in Ireland for fighting against the Brits.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-07-2010 at 01:03 PM.

  10. #69
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I hate to burst your bubble, but pedophilia is also in Quran, so you're flipping back and forth really between the two groups. AND..

    Those are Catholics.



    You just make me want to L-O-L all the shit you brought up have NOTHING to do with Christians and here is why:

    1. The Orange Order is really a Protestant fraternity, they don't hate other groups, but refuse to let them in their Order. This group is in Northern Ireland, a place divide between Catholics and Protestant.

    2. The KKK is not a Christian group but it is and I quote, "white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and anti-communism."

    3. There is very little terrorism committed by the Christians and they are mostly against abortions. Like bombing building and damaging property.. but not actually attempts to kill people.

    4. Westboro Baptist Church, is a separate church, NO other Christian groups recognize them as a religion group and they are banned from almost all of the other sects. And I quote, "The WBC is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles, though mainstream Primitive Baptists reject the WBC and Phelps.[8]"

    5. The Lord's Army is a rebel group that is known to use religion as an excuse for violence.

    6. The IRA did that? Well this is why.. the IRA is.. what that word.. FREEDOM FIGHTER. They was fighting against the British rule in Ireland and later Northern Ireland. They didn't kill because of the Protestants.. they killed because they wanted Ireland.. and later Ireland as a whole. They disbanned long ago, but they old members are still popular in Ireland for fighting against the Brits.
    Wait a FUCKING SECOND! SO IRA = FREEDOM FIGHTERS WHEN FIGHTING OF BRITISH RULERSHIP.

    AND TALIBAN IS TERRORIST WHEN FIGHTING OFF AMERICAN INVASION?

    Nuf said i dont even want to bother explaining this, because a child would understand.

    And "The lords army use religion as an excuse to kill"??? HAHA i can say "taliban use religion as an excuse to kill".

    your A GOD DAMN Hypocrite!!!!

    This is Enough proof to show you hate Muslims, because of protecting another religion when it clearly does the same thing.
    Tell me, do you just hate the word "Muslim" or somin?

  11. #70
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Wait a FUCKING SECOND! SO IRA = FREEDOM FIGHTERS WHEN FIGHTING OF BRITISH RULERSHIP.

    AND TALIBAN IS TERRORIST WHEN FIGHTING OFF AMERICAN INVASION?

    Nuf said i dont even want to bother explaining this, because a child would understand.

    And "The lords army use religion as an excuse to kill"??? HAHA i can say "taliban use religion as an excuse to kill".

    your A GOD DAMN Hypocrite!!!!

    This is Enough proof to show you hate Muslims, because of protecting another religion when it clearly does the same thing.
    Tell me, do you just hate the word "Muslim" or somin?
    My, you really just trying to get under my skin, I don't hate any group.. I just laugh at how much you try and convince me to 'believe in the truth'.

    It is completely different, you sad little man, the Taliban are terrorists. The Lord's Army is a rebel group. Taliban killing innocent people..against America? Well, shit, I wonder why the Jews aren't blowing themselves in Germany. You see how silly it sound to see that Taliban kill people regardless of age, status, or maybe didn't have to do with America and the funny deal.. the Taliban are not even WANTED by the people. The Taliban was only wanted at first because they stop the civil war and then the people was oppose and they couldn't do anything about it. Then, you have America who came in and remove the Taliban...few years later the Afghans overthrew the Taliban in the southern regions. They knew the Taliban was bullshit, they knew how much lies they sprew out and crap.

    You're saying the Taliban are freedom fighter.. a freedom fighter is a person who aim to get freedom from the government of their country or a country ruling over their country (a satellite/dominance). Like Hungry having a revolution because they didn't take the Communist shit from USSR anymore. A terrorist group is a group that KILL people regardless of their age and status so they can make a point.

    And I hate to burst your bubble: Human rights violations

    According to Human Rights Watch, the Taliban's bombings and other attacks which have led to civilian casualties "sharply escalated in 2006" when "at least 669 Afghan civilians were killed in at least 350 armed attacks, most of which appear to have been intentionally launched at non-combatants."[207][208] By 2008 the Taliban had increased its use of suicide bombers and targeted unarmed civilian aid workers such as Gayle Williams.[209] The United Nations reports that the number of civilians killed by both the Taliban and pro-government forces in the war rose nearly 50% between 2007 and 2009. In the first six months of 2009 the Taliban killed 595 civilians, and NATO and Afghan government forces killed 309. In the first half of 2008, the Taliban killed 495 civilians and the allies 276.[210][211] The high number of civilians killed by the Taliban is blamed in part on their increasing use of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), "for instance, 16 IEDs have been planted in girls' schools" by the Taliban.[210]

  12. #71
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Heres one for ya,

    Whats it called when a country invades another country..hmm lets say IRAQ for Oil, but lie and say its for protection from NOTHING?

    Oh ohoh i heard its called an invasion.

    And whats it called when a country hmm lets say Isreal, try's to remove Palestinian Muslims of the face of the planet?

    Oh i remember! ethnic cleansing! NOW GTFO.

  13. #72
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    It is completely different, you sad little man, the Taliban are terrorists. The Lord's Army is a rebel group. Taliban killing innocent people..against America? Well, shit, I wonder why the Jews aren't blowing themselves in Germany. You see how silly it sound to see that Taliban kill people regardless of age, status, or maybe didn't have to do with America and the funny deal.. the Taliban are not even WANTED by the people.
    Terrorists are killing innocent people in order to force the government to change its policies. Like the 9/11 attack and other attacks in Europe.

    Sheikh Mohammed said the following;

    The purpose of the attack on the Twin Towers was to "wake the American people up". If the target would have been strictly military or government, the American people would not focus on the atrocities that America is committing by supporting Israel against the Palestinian people and America's self-serving foreign policy that corrupts Arab governments and leads to further exploitation of the Arab/Muslim peoples.

  14. #73
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Terrorists are killing innocent people in order to force the government to change its policies. Like the 9/11 attack and other attacks in Europe.

    Sheikh Mohammed said the following;

    The purpose of the attack on the Twin Towers was to "wake the American people up". If the target would have been strictly military or government, the American people would not focus on the atrocities that America is committing by supporting Israel against the Palestinian people and America's self-serving foreign policy that corrupts Arab governments and leads to further exploitation of the Arab/Muslim peoples.
    Before the 9/11 there was little to no problems against Muslims/Arab. But it wasn't untill after 9/11 in which problems started.

    Atrocities? That don't make any sense, if I support a country that have a violence problem with another, does not mean that is committing atrocities.. the same deal with Islamic states siding with the Palestinians.. it the same deal regardless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Heres one for ya,

    Whats it called when a country invades another country..hmm lets say IRAQ for Oil, but lie and say its for protection from NOTHING?

    Oh ohoh i heard its called an invasion.

    And whats it called when a country hmm lets say Isreal, try's to remove Palestinian Muslims of the face of the planet?

    Oh i remember! ethnic cleansing! NOW GTFO.
    Why so mad? Because you can't provide a serious debate back so you resort to immature comments and threats?

    And Iraq being invaded.. for oil? That's right there is stupid, why invade Iraq when you can invade.. Saudi Arabia?

    Palestinians being killed off? Wow, that's so.. not even close to reality.. so tell me why Palestinians rejected the Israeli plan for a state many times?

    You show the forum your real colors, good job!
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-07-2010 at 04:16 PM.

  15. #74
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "Why so mad? Because you can't provide a serious debate back so you resort to immature comments and threats?

    And Iraq being invaded.. for oil? That's right there is stupid, why invade Iraq when you can invade.. Saudi Arabia?
    Threats? OK, qoute me the threats big man.

    And America and Saudi already are allies, America now controls most of the oil in Saudi Arabia, because they offer protection.

    Protection from what? from being attacked by America. from what i know thats racketeering. and thats ILLEGAL.

  16. #75
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Threats? OK, qoute me the threats big man.

    And America and Saudi already are allies, America now controls most of the oil in Saudi Arabia, because they offer protection.

    Protection from what? from being attacked by America. from what i know thats racketeering. and thats ILLEGAL.
    Should I?

    God, you're very stupid, at first I believe you was a serious mature person at first, but then you just.. fucking flip over to this fuck up immature person. Like, I have no fucking clue how.. the fuck you flip from one side to another.

    I'm done talking to you, you're just.. brainless.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New hack flying around out there!
    By Slipknotn209 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:58 PM
  2. Try Not to throw up! [VERYY SHOKKING 16+]
    By c4vendetta in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:29 AM
  3. Read - THERE IS A NEW GUY AROUND!
    By Obey in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
  4. Is there anyway to get around being ip banned from warrock
    By araz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 09:10 AM
  5. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM