Thread: The truth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    x evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine

    Exclamation The truth

    The islam is the second biggest religion but is the most hated one.

    If you do not know what you are talking about, if you don't have good facts to explain why you hate us then don't bother posting in this thread.

    I truly do understand why you all hate us.

    A person who blows himself up in the middle of the market where many civilians die and who calls himself muslim is uncertain and not aware about the fact that killing innocent people is one of the baddest things you can do in the islam.

    It's like you've killed the whole humanity.

    There is a big difference between a terrorist who calls himself muslim and a muslim on the street.
    People who fight against the armies aren't terrorist because it's a war.

    There is a book which explains everything and which is available in different languages. Once i am home then i'll post the name here.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x evolution For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (08-23-2010),[MPGH]Hassan (08-25-2010)

  3. #2
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Some people will just assume you are as bad as the worst types of people that associate with your religion, group, party, etcetera.

    Once they associate your religion with bad events such as 9/11, they will just label that religion as bad instead of realizing there are very few extremists that wish to do such evil things, and the average folks practicing the religion they were raised with are hated because of that minority within.

    Unfair, indeed.

    The truth is they don't know anything about that religion other than seeing people in that religion fly shit into buildings.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 08-23-2010 at 09:03 AM.

  4. #3
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by x evolution View Post
    The islam is the second biggest religion but is the most hated one.

    If you do not know what you are talking about, if you don't have good facts to explain why you hate us then don't bother posting in this thread.

    I truly do understand why you all hate us.

    A person who blows himself up in the middle of the market where many civilians die and who calls himself muslim is uncertain and not aware about the fact that killing innocent people is one of the baddest things you can do in the islam.

    It's like you've killed the whole humanity.

    There is a big difference between a terrorist who calls himself muslim and a muslim on the street.
    People who fight against the armies aren't terrorist because it's a war.

    There is a book which explains everything and which is available in different languages. Once i am home then i'll post the name here.
    I agree with every sentence that u wrote, its true.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    venomv1 (08-24-2010)

  6. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ignorance is bliss.


  7. #5
    x evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    I really do like people who know what they are saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    I agree with every sentence that u wrote, its true.
    I am really glad you agree with me. I am not home jet, but the book explains really so much.

    If you still do not believe it, then you must have a heart of stone or you just don't want to hear the truth.

    Tatyutu, where do you live in saudia arabia?
    I am just curious
    Last edited by x evolution; 08-24-2010 at 12:45 AM.

  8. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Considering that almost all Islamic nation hate Israel, I think I have a right to hate most Muslims.

  9. #7
    dzhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow...
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Considering that almost all Islamic nation hate Israel, I think I have a right to hate most Muslims.
    You hating someone because someone else disagrees with them and you feel its right. Thats pure racism and ignorance.

  10. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dzhu View Post
    You hating someone because someone else disagrees with them and you feel its right. Thats pure racism and ignorance.
    You don't know me, I defend the innocent Muslims, I believed in a 'Palestinian' state should be allowed next to Israel with a two state-one capital plan in which they refuse each time.

    As I said, I hate MOST, not all, because every time I met a Muslim, I get disrespected for being Jewish or even worst-Israeli.

    I am BANNED from going to many Islamic nations because-well because I am an Israeli or a Jew.

    So please, stop talking out of your ass and be in my situation.

  11. #9
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by x evolution View Post
    I really do like people who know what they are saying.



    I am really glad you agree with me. I am not home jet, but the book explains really so much.

    If you still do not believe it, then you must have a heart of stone or you just don't want to hear the truth.

    Tatyutu, where do you live in saudia arabia?
    I am just curious
    ur welcome, I live in the capital "Riyadh" /


    Considering that almost all Islamic nation hate Israel, I think I have a right to hate most Muslims.
    I only hate Israel government, I might be wrong tho, I believe there is some good hearted Israelian ppl like u who want peace between those two.
    Last edited by -Lame; 08-25-2010 at 06:16 PM.

  12. #10
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,921
    My Mood
    Dead
    Its not just Muslims who hate Israel. What Israel play is extremely negative and destructive especially with Muslims.

    On topic: Those who suicide aren't Muslims. Never. A true Muslim would never take a life of any other human being whatever the cause maybe. It's a conspiracy against Muslims.

  13. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *true* Muslims?

    Ahahaha, so because YOU say so, he isn't? Nice. Well to him he probably is a "true" muslim.

    "True" Muslim is just a term to say "we don't approve." Your not any more or less a Muslim.


    You know what i love, people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

    1. Islam isn't the most hated, Judaism is.(BY FAR, and for no reason either).

    2. Islamic government is fail. Thats the reason why most of the countries that have it are "third world".

    3. War takes two sides, you can't just blame Israel for all the shit, especially when they aren't attacking/expanding.


  14. #12
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is the book called "Qu'ran" or something?




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  15. #13
    dddrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Posts
    2,199
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Tired
    Islam is actually close to judaism and christianity
    not every muslim blows themselves up, just extremists

  16. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
    Islam is actually close to judaism and christianity
    not every muslim blows themselves up, just extremists
    not to be just plain obvious: No, not its not. Its really no where close.


  17. #15
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    well,christians did some very nasty stuff as well,but it's the 9/11 attack that makes people think that all muslims are terrorists and bullshit.that also happens because of the propaganda.Some Christians made the Crusades,which destroyed the Byzantine Empire,and made the Holy Lands feudal kingdoms,killing each other afterwords for lands(that was a centuries ago).Of course,Muslims made their Holy Wars to spread their religion.I think every religion is bad if we become extremists,wether we're christians,muslims or any other religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 06:08 PM
  2. Google tells only the truth, lol
    By mostwanted in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:03 AM
  3. the truth
    By platinum92 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 09:26 AM
  4. [info] The Truth About Retail Codes
    By ricardogommeren in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 12:29 AM
  5. the truth about hardware bans
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:52 AM