Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Sicknature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2animate View Post
    ½ of america bags on islamic people
    ¼ of those people actually mean it

    When you see someone making fun of a culture online, they don't mean it. but stupid fucks like you believe it, which make us laugh, which make us keep saying the shit we said before because its funny.

    we do it for the lulz
    2 things, when you say 1/4 of the people mean it? why say it anyway? that just makes you more retarded, and im sure you wouldnt be laughing if "1/4 of 1/2 americans" made fun of your dead ancestors or discriminated against your religon or anything offensive towards you just for the "lulz"

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeahp pretty much. Its pretty damn easy.


    Btw Islam isn't a race. Nice try on the race card though.
    you get what i meant you bitch, your saying offensive things against a religon for no reason, us muslims can be racist too, its not that hard but were not dumb fucks like you.
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]


    Only God Can Judge Me

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    2 things, when you say 1/4 of the people mean it? why say it anyway? that just makes you more retarded, and im sure you wouldnt be laughing if "1/4 of 1/2 americans" made fun of your dead ancestors or discriminated against your religon or anything offensive towards you just for the "lulz"



    you get what i meant you bitch, your saying offensive things against a religon for no reason, us muslims can be racist too, its not that hard but were not dumb fucks like you.
    1st part: Because idiots like you get upset about it. As for "offensive" stuff, yeah, ever here of the comedy industry?

    2nd part. Your obviously a dumbfuck like me, you pull the race card on a religion, and probably didn't even read shit in this section.


  3. #18
    ez2animate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    2 things, when you say 1/4 of the people mean it? why say it anyway? that just makes you more retarded, and im sure you wouldnt be laughing if "1/4 of 1/2 americans" made fun of your dead ancestors or discriminated against your religon or anything offensive towards you just for the "lulz"



    you get what i meant you bitch, your saying offensive things against a religon for no reason, us muslims can be racist too, its not that hard but were not dumb fucks like you.
    Your dumbass still doesn't fucking get it. Here, let me put it like this.

    We make fun of people, said people get pissed off, we laugh, and then do it again. Now the funny part is, that dumbasses like you, actually believe the internet when we make fun of a nigger. When we make fun of a beaner. When we make fun of a cracker. When we make fun of a chink. etc etc etc, and thats what keeps us going. Shut your damn mouth or it won't stop.

    TO DO LIST

    Attempt to learn C++ []
    Understand the basics of C++ []
    Reach halfway through my book []
    Make my OWN original simple program []
    Finish my book []
    Make my own hack[]

  4. #19
    Sicknature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1st part: Because idiots like you get upset about it. As for "offensive" stuff, yeah, ever here of the comedy industry?

    2nd part. Your obviously a dumbfuck like me, you pull the race card on a religion, and probably didn't even read shit in this section.
    well atleast you admit that your a dumb fuck but also, you know what i meant about being racist, your discriminating against an entire religon, thats about a billion people and you find it hilarious, i guess they are doing the right thing by killing you americans, not becuz u descriminate against us but becuz you guys are idiots and just make the world a crappier place.

    Quote Originally Posted by ez2animate View Post
    Your dumbass still doesn't fucking get it. Here, let me put it like this.

    We make fun of people, said people get pissed off, we laugh, and then do it again. Now the funny part is, that dumbasses like you, actually believe the internet when we make fun of a nigger. When we make fun of a beaner. When we make fun of a cracker. When we make fun of a chink. etc etc etc, and thats what keeps us going. Shut your damn mouth or it won't stop.
    and as for you, are you mentally retarded or something? if we dont do anything about, your fucking idiots are not going to stop, becuz ur going to think, oh they dont feel offended, they dont have the balls to do anything, lets just continue, its hilarious.
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]


    Only God Can Judge Me

  5. #20
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,996
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Islamic people aren't the problem, everyone else is! (In the Islamic person's eyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    well atleast you admit that your a dumb fuck but also, you know what i meant about being racist, your discriminating against an entire religon, thats about a billion people and you find it hilarious, i guess they are doing the right thing by killing you americans, not becuz u descriminate against us but becuz you guys are idiots and just make the world a crappier place.



    and as for you, are you mentally retarded or something? if we dont do anything about, your fucking idiots are not going to stop, becuz ur going to think, oh they dont feel offended, they dont have the balls to do anything, lets just continue, its hilarious.
    1. #'s don't matter. Your really fitting the profile for terrorist though, good job.
    2. No, its called a reaction, you have it.


  7. #22
    ez2animate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    well atleast you admit that your a dumb fuck but also, you know what i meant about being racist, your discriminating against an entire religon, thats about a billion people and you find it hilarious, i guess they are doing the right thing by killing you americans, not becuz u descriminate against us but becuz you guys are idiots and just make the world a crappier place.



    and as for you, are you mentally retarded or something? if we dont do anything about, your fucking idiots are not going to stop, becuz ur going to think, oh they dont feel offended, they dont have the balls to do anything, lets just continue, its hilarious.
    FUCKING THANK YOU!! (my lulz meter is >9000 right now) Ignorant asshole do you STILL not understand!? We could give 2 shits about you, or you're religion! And not just you either, I and MOST of we, dont discriminate against anyone, it's like South Park (ironic, because Islam is a 'peaceful' religion, yet you throw death threats towards Trey Parker and Matt Stone), they make fun of Jews, scientologists, Christians, Catholics, blacks, fats, diabetics, titty cancer and the list gies FUCKING ON! Do they cry about discrimination? I don't think so. Everybody gets "hate" towards them, but I REALLY wonder where it is hate, and how much it is people online make a simple comment, such as draw Muhammad week. Do you feel disriminated for that. Why don't you just stop now because you obviously don't know how the Internet works.

    And I feel like I just got trolled because this is obviously a flame thread to start with.

    To help you out, I would go look up some Internet memes. Then maybe you can understand the ways of our kind. The Internet, we are no-one because we are everyone. Now go an hero on tiny chat (see that's a meme, now go find out where it originated and shit bricks [see that's a meme too!] because the Internet is a cruel place to make fun of a kid who committed suicide and a typo)

    TO DO LIST

    Attempt to learn C++ []
    Understand the basics of C++ []
    Reach halfway through my book []
    Make my OWN original simple program []
    Finish my book []
    Make my own hack[]

  8. #23
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2animate View Post
    FUCKING THANK YOU!! (my lulz meter is >9000 right now) Ignorant asshole do you STILL not understand!? We could give 2 shits about you, or you're religion! And not just you either, I and MOST of we, dont discriminate against anyone, it's like South Park (ironic, because Islam is a 'peaceful' religion, yet you throw death threats towards Trey Parker and Matt Stone), they make fun of Jews, scientologists, Christians, Catholics, blacks, fats, diabetics, titty cancer and the list gies FUCKING ON! Do they cry about discrimination? I don't think so. Everybody gets "hate" towards them, but I REALLY wonder where it is hate, and how much it is people online make a simple comment, such as draw Muhammad week. Do you feel disriminated for that. Why don't you just stop now because you obviously don't know how the Internet works.

    And I feel like I just got trolled because this is obviously a flame thread to start with.

    To help you out, I would go look up some Internet memes. Then maybe you can understand the ways of our kind. The Internet, we are no-one because we are everyone. Now go an hero on tiny chat (see that's a meme, now go find out where it originated and shit bricks [see that's a meme too!] because the Internet is a cruel place to make fun of a kid who committed suicide and a typo)
    Tell me what Remote File Inclusion is, along with SQL Injection, Java script injection, XSS, etc.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  9. #24
    x evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    ez2animate, you can see the difference between a troller and someone who means it.
    Trollers are people who post shit but in a funny way.

    And i believe that people who post shit against any religion are serious. (at least here)
    Last edited by x evolution; 09-11-2010 at 01:03 AM.

  10. #25
    ez2animate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    Tell me what Remote File Inclusion is, along with SQL Injection, Java script injection, XSS, etc.
    >.< what does this have to do with islamic people? I don't know that because I started learning 3 weeks ago.

    *edit*

    So I guess you're one of those computer hackers on steroids? Or are you an internet hate machine?
    Last edited by ez2animate; 09-11-2010 at 12:19 PM.

    TO DO LIST

    Attempt to learn C++ []
    Understand the basics of C++ []
    Reach halfway through my book []
    Make my OWN original simple program []
    Finish my book []
    Make my own hack[]

  11. #26
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,996
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2animate View Post
    >.< what does this have to do with islamic people? I don't know that because I started learning 3 weeks ago.
    Don't worry, he's just an idiot. Because your avatar says you're a C++ coder, he expects you to know everything (even though he doesn't know any himself). The guy is an asshole, and an idiot. Just ignore him.
    Anyway, back on topic.

    The Islamic people hated Americans first anyway. Well, they hate everyone actually. Because we aren't like them.
    They're morons who don't know what the fuck they're doing. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  12. #27
    ghostmode675's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i understand what ez2animate is saying, i am muslim also, on the internet we make fun of everything, but not in a hurtful way, just for laughs.

    and now Empire is being a bitch because he doesnt understand sicknatures perspective. hes hurt because of all the bad impressionism being put on islam. qur'an burnings, terrorism, you dont understand Empire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Don't worry, he's just an idiot. Because your avatar says you're a C++ coder, he expects you to know everything (even though he doesn't know any himself). The guy is an asshole, and an idiot. Just ignore him.
    Anyway, back on topic.

    The Islamic people hated Americans first anyway. Well, they hate everyone actually. Because we aren't like them.
    They're morons who don't know what the fuck they're doing. End of story.
    this is the fucking definition of trolling...none if it is true and they expect a reaction. this is the base of internet idiots...
    Last edited by ghostmode675; 09-11-2010 at 12:26 PM.

  13. #28
    ez2animate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Don't worry, he's just an idiot. Because your avatar says you're a C++ coder, he expects you to know everything (even though he doesn't know any himself). The guy is an asshole, and an idiot. Just ignore him.
    Anyway, back on topic.

    The Islamic people hated Americans first anyway. Well, they hate everyone actually. Because we aren't like them.
    They're morons who don't know what the fuck they're doing. End of story.
    No, he's alright in my book. He read 2 of my statements, that both have an underlying message, and he understands them and called me out. You'd understand if you knew what I said, and what it meant. I just now got what he was saying. After looking up what remote inclusion is, and sql injection, and i are summerfag

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostmode675
    i understand what ez2animate is saying, i am muslim also, on the internet we make fun of everything, but not in a hurtful way, just for laughs.

    and now Empire is being a bitch because he doesnt understand sicknatures perspective. hes hurt because of all the bad impressionism being put on islam. qur'an burnings, terrorism, you dont understand Empire.

    couldnt of said it better myself.
    Thank you. I didn't know if I made it clear enough in my statements to understand after all the lulz that this man has provided, and all the instigation that's been going on.


    *EDIT*

    Oh yeah, one of my best friends is muslim. Funny thing is, his name is Osama. Guess what? We make fun of him for it, and he just laughs with us. We have an asian kid that we make fun of, for having a small dick, but he doesnt care. They make fun of my cracker ass, but I don't remember what they say, because it's all in good nature, and they don't TRULY mean it.
    Last edited by ez2animate; 09-11-2010 at 12:36 PM.

    TO DO LIST

    Attempt to learn C++ []
    Understand the basics of C++ []
    Reach halfway through my book []
    Make my OWN original simple program []
    Finish my book []
    Make my own hack[]

  14. #29
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,996
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostmode675 View Post
    i understand what ez2animate is saying, i am muslim also, on the internet we make fun of everything, but not in a hurtful way, just for laughs.

    and now Empire is being a bitch because he doesnt understand sicknatures perspective. hes hurt because of all the bad impressionism being put on islam. qur'an burnings, terrorism, you dont understand Empire.



    this is the fucking definition of trolling...none if it is true and they expect a reaction. this is the base of internet idiots...
    You're a fucking idiot. You don't represent all of Islam.

    So what you're saying is, because YOU make jokes about things, that's the reason why we see Muslims burning American flags right? It's because they're just kidding?

    Don't act smart around me. Ever.
    (I underlined the word I'm emphasizing, just in case your dumb ass didn't get it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    You're a fucking idiot. You don't represent all of Islam.

    So what you're saying is, because YOU make jokes about things, that's the reason why we see Muslims burning American flags right? It's because they're just kidding?

    Don't act smart around me. Ever.
    (I underlined the word I'm emphasizing, just in case your dumb ass didn't get it)
    Burning the quran



    Anyway, i love how southpark did this shit a long time ago, yet now you guys care lulz.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why are people retarded?
    By BanMeMoaRMisterThunder! in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. Why are chinese people so ughh..
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. Why are people so desperate for money?
    By Henry Chang in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:43 AM
  4. Why are black people so tall?
    By GOD in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 01:17 PM
  5. Why do people always fucking hate on jews?
    By beteasta3 in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:08 AM