Thread: The real truth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The United States keeps talking about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force governments to change their policies; you call this terrorism when someone would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies. Well, when the united states were the first one who invented this terrorism.

    The united states were the first one who killed innocent people, and they are the first one who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb which killed tens of thousands of woman and children in Japan and when they killed over a hundred thousand people,
    most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. They killed them by burning them to death. And they killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals as with the so-called Orange agent.They killed civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war they went. They went
    to wars more than any other country in this century, and then they have the nerve to talk about killing innocent people.


    It's also a fact that Israel has been violating international law. UN Res. 242, 338 & others.

    Hijacking boats in international waters and killing passengers is of course, a serious crime. The editors
    of the London Guardian are quite right to say that "If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded
    six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a NATO taskforce
    would today be heading for the Somali coast." It is worth bearing in mind that the crime is nothing new.
    For decades, Israel has been hijacking boats in international waters between Cyprus and Lebanon, killing or
    kidnapping passengers, sometimes bringing them to prisons in Israel including secret prison/torture
    chambers, sometimes holding them as hostages for many years.


    Israel assumes that it can carry out such crimes with impunity because the US tolerates them and Europe
    gererally follows the US lead.

    Much the same is true of Israel's pretext for its latest crime: that the Freedom Flotilla was bringing
    materials that could be used for bunkers for rockets. Putting aside the absurdity, if Israel
    were interested in stopping Hamas rockets it knows exactly how to proceed: accept Hamas offers for a
    cease-fire. In June 2008, Israel and Hamas reached a cease-fire agreement. The Israeli
    government formally acknowledges that until Israel broke the agreement on November 4, invading
    Gaza and killing half a dozen Hamas activists, Hamas did not fire a single rocket.

    Hamas offered to renew the cease-fire. The Israeli cabinet considered the offer and rejected it, preferring
    to launch its murderous and destructive Operation Cast Lead on December 27.

    They keep talking about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force
    governments to change their policies; you call this terrorism when someone
    would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies.
    Well, when the united states were the first one who invented this terrorism.

    The united states were the first one who killed innocent people, and they are the first one
    who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb
    which killed tens of thousands of woman and children in Japan and when you killed over a hundred thousand people,
    most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. They killed them by burning them to death.
    And you killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals as with the so-called Orange agent. You killed
    civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war they went. They went
    to wars more than any other country in this century, and then they have the nerve to talk about killing
    innocent people.

    I have accidentally used twice the same text on my thread but with the you form. I have copied the text from my thread that i have posted on an other forum where i was talking to someone who was against me. That's the reason why i have used the you form.

    I also did not receive verification link to my email address for some reason.
    Last edited by Terrorism; 09-17-2010 at 09:34 AM.

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorism View Post
    The United States keeps talking about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force governments to change their policies; you call this terrorism when someone would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies. Well, when the united states were the first one who invented this terrorism.

    The united states were the first one who killed innocent people, and they are the first one who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb which killed tens of thousands of woman and children in Japan and when they killed over a hundred thousand people,
    most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. They killed them by burning them to death. And they killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals as with the so-called Orange agent.They killed civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war they went. They went
    to wars more than any other country in this century, and then they have the nerve to talk about killing innocent people.


    It's also a fact that Israel has been violating international law. UN Res. 242, 338 & others.

    Hijacking boats in international waters and killing passengers is of course, a serious crime. The editors
    of the London Guardian are quite right to say that "If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded
    six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a NATO taskforce
    would today be heading for the Somali coast." It is worth bearing in mind that the crime is nothing new.
    For decades, Israel has been hijacking boats in international waters between Cyprus and Lebanon, killing or
    kidnapping passengers, sometimes bringing them to prisons in Israel including secret prison/torture
    chambers, sometimes holding them as hostages for many years.


    Israel assumes that it can carry out such crimes with impunity because the US tolerates them and Europe
    gererally follows the US lead.

    Much the same is true of Israel's pretext for its latest crime: that the Freedom Flotilla was bringing
    materials that could be used for bunkers for rockets. Putting aside the absurdity, if Israel
    were interested in stopping Hamas rockets it knows exactly how to proceed: accept Hamas offers for a
    cease-fire. In June 2008, Israel and Hamas reached a cease-fire agreement. The Israeli
    government formally acknowledges that until Israel broke the agreement on November 4, invading
    Gaza and killing half a dozen Hamas activists, Hamas did not fire a single rocket.

    Hamas offered to renew the cease-fire. The Israeli cabinet considered the offer and rejected it, preferring
    to launch its murderous and destructive Operation Cast Lead on December 27.

    They keep talking about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force
    governments to change their policies; you call this terrorism when someone
    would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies.
    Well, when the united states were the first one who invented this terrorism.

    The united states were the first one who killed innocent people, and they are the first one
    who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb
    which killed tens of thousands of woman and children in Japan and when you killed over a hundred thousand people,
    most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. They killed them by burning them to death.
    And you killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals as with the so-called Orange agent. You killed
    civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war they went. They went
    to wars more than any other country in this century, and then they have the nerve to talk about killing
    innocent people.

    I have accidentally used twice the same text on my thread but with the you form. I have copied the text from my thread that i have posted on an other forum where i was talking to someone who was against me. That's the reason why i have used the you form.

    I also did not receive verification link to my email address for some reason.
    I'll do this by paragraph.

    1. They "keep talking?" Put links on news articles.

    2. Hell no they weren't, and by far too. Killing innocent people dates way, waay back.

    3. They've been doing it for decades? Proof or gtfo.

    4. You don't deal with terrorist. #1 reason is it promotes more terrorism(meaning if you say "ok we'll compromise" then everyone will try that shit to get what they want faster). Secondly, if they were making missiles, and as a terrorist group, striking first isn't only smart, its necessary to insure less lives lost.

    5. Proof Hamas ordered a cease-fire with no strings attached.

    6. Repeat = copy pasta.
    -----------------------------------

    Done.


  3. #3
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorism View Post
    The United States keeps talking about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force governments to change their policies; you call this terrorism when someone would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies. Well, when the united states were the first one who invented this terrorism.

    The united states were the first one who killed innocent people, and they are the first one who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb which killed tens of thousands of woman and children in Japan and when they killed over a hundred thousand people,
    most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. They killed them by burning them to death. And they killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals as with the so-called Orange agent.They killed civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war they went. They went
    to wars more than any other country in this century, and then they have the nerve to talk about killing innocent people.


    It's also a fact that Israel has been violating international law. UN Res. 242, 338 & others.

    Hijacking boats in international waters and killing passengers is of course, a serious crime. The editors
    of the London Guardian are quite right to say that "If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded
    six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a NATO taskforce
    would today be heading for the Somali coast." It is worth bearing in mind that the crime is nothing new.
    For decades, Israel has been hijacking boats in international waters between Cyprus and Lebanon, killing or
    kidnapping passengers, sometimes bringing them to prisons in Israel including secret prison/torture
    chambers, sometimes holding them as hostages for many years.


    Israel assumes that it can carry out such crimes with impunity because the US tolerates them and Europe
    gererally follows the US lead.

    Much the same is true of Israel's pretext for its latest crime: that the Freedom Flotilla was bringing
    materials that could be used for bunkers for rockets. Putting aside the absurdity, if Israel
    were interested in stopping Hamas rockets it knows exactly how to proceed: accept Hamas offers for a
    cease-fire. In June 2008, Israel and Hamas reached a cease-fire agreement. The Israeli
    government formally acknowledges that until Israel broke the agreement on November 4, invading
    Gaza and killing half a dozen Hamas activists, Hamas did not fire a single rocket.

    Hamas offered to renew the cease-fire. The Israeli cabinet considered the offer and rejected it, preferring
    to launch its murderous and destructive Operation Cast Lead on December 27.

    They keep talking about collective punishment and killing innocent people to force
    governments to change their policies; you call this terrorism when someone
    would kill innocent people or civilians in order to force the government to change its policies.
    Well, when the united states were the first one who invented this terrorism.

    The united states were the first one who killed innocent people, and they are the first one
    who introduced this type of terrorism to the history of mankind when you dropped an atomic bomb
    which killed tens of thousands of woman and children in Japan and when you killed over a hundred thousand people,
    most of them civilians, in Tokyo with fire bombings. They killed them by burning them to death.
    And you killed civilians in Vietnam with chemicals as with the so-called Orange agent. You killed
    civilians and innocent people, not soldiers, innocent people every single war they went. They went
    to wars more than any other country in this century, and then they have the nerve to talk about killing
    innocent people.

    I have accidentally used twice the same text on my thread but with the you form. I have copied the text from my thread that i have posted on an other forum where i was talking to someone who was against me. That's the reason why i have used the you form.

    I also did not receive verification link to my email address for some reason.
    I will answer your comment from each paragraph.

    1. Terrorism is the act of terrorizing someone by force or killing to change something. France created terrorism from the French Revolution.

    2. Saying a country is the first to kill innocent people is stupid, the most likely country (actually countries) are the Chinese states/republics as they are the oldest civilization.

    3. Dropping the atomic bomb are not terrorism and fire bombing are not terrorism, they are military action. So, you clearly don't know much. United States is one of the least countries to be in wars.

    4. Israel's navy is one of the smallest in the world and there been no cases of Israeli stealing ships, this is propaganda bullshit and clearly not true.

    5. Israel had a right to attack the 'freedom ships' as under international law, Israel had a military blockade for Gaza Strip, any ships tending to the Palestinians are subjects to be shot at or boarded.

    6. Your Israeli thing about 'Israel invading' Gaza Strip is a load of shit, Israel and the Hamas was not at war till December of 2008, so Israel didn't invade the Gaza Strip until December when Israel demanded the Hamas stop firing.

    You clearly don't know anything about your facts.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Under the UN Charter, there are only two circumstances in which the
    use of force is permissible: in collective or individual self-defense
    against an actual or imminent armed attack.

    Evidently, there is no justification for the use of force "in self-defense" unless peaceful means have been exhausted. In this case they were not even tried, although or perhaps because there was every reason to suppose that they would succeed..

    It's Israelis that have all the weapons that are raping, maiming, and killing Palestinians. Do the Palestinians have fighter jets or tanks? No, just rocks. Do the Palestinians have guaranteed funding from the USA? Can the Palestinians get the USA to fight its wars for them?

    If Muslims, Christians, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, or even blacks had this training camp, they would be called terrorists.
    Last edited by Terrorism; 09-18-2010 at 02:46 PM.

  5. #5
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorism View Post
    Under the UN Charter, there are only two circumstances in which the
    use of force is permissible: in collective or individual self-defense
    against an actual or imminent armed attack.

    Evidently, there is no justification for the use of force "in self-defense" unless peaceful means have been exhausted. In this case they were not even tried, although or perhaps because there was every reason to suppose that they would succeed..

    It's Israelis that have all the weapons that are raping, maiming, and killing Palestinians. Do the Palestinians have fighter jets or tanks? No, just rocks. Do the Palestinians have guaranteed funding from the USA? Can the Palestinians get the USA to fight its wars for them?

    If Muslims, Christians, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, or even blacks had this training camp, they would be called terrorists.
    Israel followed the Charter, as the Hamas was using rockets.

    Shown:



  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    Terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Israel didn't follow the charter, same with the attack on the Freedom ships.

    "We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever destroy because we need a world of our own." - Maurice Samuel 'You Gentiles', P. l55 Harcourt, Brace.

  7. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    A terrorist group uses rockets, or has rockets/missiles ready to fire.
    -Lets start at that.

    1. Yes, you should attack them in order to take down the ability to fire. They are a terrorist organization and have a high chance at using them against civilians.

    The terrorist group fires the rockets.
    -Which happened.

    2. Well gee, seems like an act of terrorism to me. Retaliation is in order, and lets not forget the Hamas struck first here.

    3. Lets not also forget that a terrorist group is called a terrorist group for a reason.


  8. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorism View Post
    Israel didn't follow the charter, same with the attack on the Freedom ships.

    "We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever destroy because we need a world of our own." - Maurice Samuel 'You Gentiles', P. l55 Harcourt, Brace.

    Nice quote, when he was talking about Jews was the main target of attacks. You're blowing crap out of your ass if you're trying to outsmart me.

    And yes they did, Israel had a full right to stop rocket attacks, Israel also had the right to stop and shoot ships that BYPASS the blockage.

    You'll not win, you'll not have a victory, you're so wrong in many of your facts and your lame attempt to try and be 'all knowing' fails.

    "A blockade is an effort to cut off food, supplies, war material or communications from a particular area by force, either in part or totally. A blockade should not be confused with an embargo or sanctions, which are legal barriers to trade, and is distinct from a siege in that a blockade is usually directed at an entire country or region, rather than a fortress or city. Also, a blockade historically took place at sea, with the blockading power seeking to cut off all maritime transport from and to the blockaded country; although stopping all land transport to and from an area may also be considered a blockade."

  9. #9
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead

  10. #10
    x evolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mouzie, there hasn't been a century over jet and look what you fucking Jews have caused.You are butchers, liars and hypocrites.

    Whatever you say, you don't have the right to live in Israel. Israel is the territory of Palestine.Jews were wanderers of the very beginning and they will stay wanderers forever.

    You even have the nerve to defend Israel. You are the same as your fucking government.There are only a few Jews who just simply want peace but many of the Jews just want Palestinians to vanish.

    If the Arab governments weren't corrupt by the US government then world war 3 would have began a long time ago and you Jews would vanish from the whole world. You almost vanished but you had lucky, you fucking hypocrites.

    Haven't you learned about WW2? 6 million Jews have died and i am happy too because
    the only thing you Jews are causing is just hate, war and problems.

    You'll not win and you'll not have a victory and that is a fact.

  11. #11
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by x evolution View Post
    Haven't you learned about WW2? 6 million Jews have died and i am happy too because
    the only thing you Jews are causing is just hate, war and problems.
    And now any opinion you had has become null and void, you insignificant ignorant waste of space.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  12. #12
    ALT©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    Beef anyone?
    [/URL]


  13. #13
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by x evolution View Post
    Mouzie, there hasn't been a century over jet and look what you fucking Jews have caused.You are butchers, liars and hypocrites.

    Whatever you say, you don't have the right to live in Israel. Israel is the territory of Palestine.Jews were wanderers of the very beginning and they will stay wanderers forever.

    You even have the nerve to defend Israel. You are the same as your fucking government.There are only a few Jews who just simply want peace but many of the Jews just want Palestinians to vanish.

    If the Arab governments weren't corrupt by the US government then world war 3 would have began a long time ago and you Jews would vanish from the whole world. You almost vanished but you had lucky, you fucking hypocrites.

    Haven't you learned about WW2? 6 million Jews have died and i am happy too because
    the only thing you Jews are causing is just hate, war and problems.

    You'll not win and you'll not have a victory and that is a fact.
    First of all, I feel sorry for your country, or where ever you live. Because, this showed why hate started, from you and I shall answers from each 'paragraphs' in numbers.

    Butchers?

    1. Here is the part where I rape you with just simple words. First of all, you're a dumbass, yes you are. Not because you insulted the Jewish people-well mostly the Israelis, but you insulted my intelligence and you rape my eyes with your crock of shit of a lame insult, that don't even get to me. So, this is the second part in which I shall use facts to overrule your comment and make you look like an ass in front of everyone-well you already did, but I think we'll spice it up.

    First of all, Christians and Muslims are main fighting forces, they often targeted Jews, because they are a minority and as a small group, they lack the numbers. Now, what I am saying, is this:

    In history the Black Death was the worst pandemic we have ever had, being a extremely religious back then was common and being Catholics was common (you had to be really). But, if you have.. lets say 60 million Catholics living in your country and you have.. 2 million Jews who are not a PART of the common society but had to live in their own society like Jewish settlements and ghettos and the Black Death came in and affected the 60 million people to lower it down to..around 28 million and the Jews are unaffected because they take fucking baths, wash their hands, and aren't in such crowded area as the Christians (Catholics). So, if people are losing faith, you don't want them to lose faith and so you blame the smaller group that is unable to defend itself to give a reason WHY this happens.

    In history Jews are the only western (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) religious group that have not started a war or been in a war because of religious reasons.

    2. There is no such as Palestine, now before you go all ape and shit on me. If you look on a map and you see PALESTINE on the map, you'll notice that that is not a country. Nowhere in HISTORY was Palestine a country, it was always rule by an Empire, always, no matter how fucking much you wanted to denied the truth, Palestine was ruled by Empires. Roman, Ottoman, and the Brits always owned Palestine. So jusiftying that Palestine was it own country or state does not make sense as Palestine is an AREA not a country. Much like you say Texas.. or.. Ohio. Like a state, it may have its own local government but overall, the Empires own it.

    2.1. British Mandate of Palestine was not JUST Palestine, but it was also: Lebanon, Israel, Palestinian states, Jordan, Iraq. So, you're saying that the Palestinians should have ALL THOSE LANDS?

    2.2. Did you know that the word 'Palestine' was not Arabic? It was a word of Philistines and it means 'sea people, or sea wanderer' (something like that). The Jews was there first and then the Palestinians came in.


    3. Do I? Do you have the nerve to insult an entire group people? You call me hypocrite for defending the Jewish state, but yet you're defending your own agenda of hate for the Jews, in which you don't know anything about the Jews as I assume you're a anti-Israel person (a person who does not want Israel to co-exist, fyi). Have I also got the nerves to support a two-state one capital plan that the Palestinians refuses to many times? Have I defended the Muslims and wanted a lasting peace? Go talk to Muslims MPGH members, they will tell you that I did. Hell, you can check out my posts and find me defending everyone: Good as bad, as everyone are humans here.

    3.1 Did you know that over 65% of Israelis wanted to co-exist with Palestine? And a low 28% did not? While the rest did not care and just wanted to move on? You think after over 60 years of terrorism and wars on BOTH sides will be enough for Israelis AND Palestinians to be like, "Alright, enough."

    4. If World War 3 started.. with I don't fucking know, but I think you'll be dead too, if all the Jews with around 6 million in USA and 8 million in Israel and thousands of them in countless countries. I am assuming if the Jews was all killed.. you'll be dead too. So, that don't make much of a fucking difference does it?

    5. If you hate Jews so much, why don't you boycott Israelis products.

    Don't use: Computers, cellphones, go to hospitals, and many more. If you hate Israel so much, Israel is a leading member of Microsoft and created many things you use today. Israel also invented many things to save people and donated a lot of things. Israel also started the Kimberly Process in which your country will not buy blood diamonds.

    5.1 Hate is created by people, not a group of people, hate is created by you, and clearly you're calling Jews a hateful group, when by your actions of your words, you're just more bad than a 'lying stealing Jew'.

    Thanks for letting typing me this all out, I doubts you'll read it, but it was fun showing how retarded you are.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 09-19-2010 at 11:32 AM.

  14. #14
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    you forgot the Greek Empire and diadochi afterwards basterd -.-
    I agree with the rest.
    but,Jews are controlling the USA now
    that's undeniable.
    PS: Pope sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  15. #15
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The text is taken from representativepress from youtube..





    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    5. Israel had a right to attack the 'freedom ships' as under international law, Israel had a military blockade for Gaza Strip, any ships tending to the Palestinians are subjects to be shot at or boarded.
    The flotilla was attacked in international waters, 65km off the Gaza coast. It was therefore wrong to attack the freedom ship.
    Last edited by lies'; 09-19-2010 at 02:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The real truth about black market
    By OMG*Is Ths Hapening?* in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:32 AM
  2. The real Truth on X-Trap and z8games....
    By marktuse in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
  3. [Info] The real truth on x-trap and z8games
    By Brainkiller in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 06:02 AM
  4. The Real Drift King
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 11:49 AM
  5. The real kyo [pix inside]
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 07:49 AM