Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    every country has propoganda

Thanks
    Obviously the US will attempt to keep it's status as the world's "top" empire.
    Obviously other nations will attempt to become the worlds(') "top" empire.

Everyone will use propaganda, so there's no point in denying that the US will not use more propaganda, despite the fact that what the OP referred to was just a TV show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyConservative View Post
    I didn't say we'd nuke you, now did I?

"Wipe Iran/Iraq off the map" Was just a figure of speech. In more understandable terms for you, We'd bomb you repeatedly with drones until you dropped your nuclear ambissions.

Not to mention, under the circumstances that I replied to before, Iran would be the first to fire nuclear weapons, Not us. Therefor a majority of the world would most likely be on our side and not care if we attacked back.
    The US is the only country who used nuclear weapons. The US is the only country who threated tens of other countries. And then you still say that Iran will be the first to fire nuclear weapons. For god sake, just because the news/government tells you that Iran has a nuclear reactor to attack other countries doesn't mean that they most likely use it for military purposes. And by the way, if you attack Iran then other countries will suffer because of the war. Because things that other countries need and that are delivered by Iran can not be delivered anymore because of the war.

And did you know that Russia supports Iran?

Why does the US keeps bullying other countries? Why do they keep fighting wars? They spend hundreds of millions a day on wars while they could spend it on the US itself. An example: to improve the economy. They could spend it on hundreds of other things.

What did the US win by occupying other countries? Oil?
    Tell me, do you have anything to gain from this occupation? No, you have gained absolutely nothing. But the civilians suffer more because of it.

"We lose limbs, endure trauma and give our lives
    Families have to watch flag draped coffins lowered into the earth.
    Millions in this country without health care, jobs or access to education,
    just watch this government squander over $ 450 million a day on this occupation.

~ Mike Prysner"
    Last edited by lies'; 10-28-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    The US is the only country who used nuclear weapons. The US is the only country who threated tens of other countries. And then you still say that Iran will be the first to fire nuclear weapons. For god sake, just because the news/government tells you that Iran has a nuclear reactor to attack other countries doesn't mean that they most likely use it for military purposes. And by the way, if you attack Iran then other countries will suffer because of the war. Because things that other countries need and that are delivered by Iran can not be delivered anymore because of the war.

And did you know that Russia supports Iran?

Why does the US keeps bullying other countries? Why do they keep fighting wars? They spend hundreds of millions a day on wars while they could spend it on the US itself. An example: to improve the economy. They could spend it on hundreds of other things.

What did the US win by occupying other countries? Oil?
    Tell me, do you have anything to gain from this occupation? No, you have gained absolutely nothing. But the civilians suffer more because of it.

"We lose limbs, endure trauma and give our lives
    Families have to watch flag draped coffins lowered into the earth.
    Millions in this country without health care, jobs or access to education,
    just watch this government squander over $ 450 million a day on this occupation.

~ Mike Prysner"
    Saudi Arabia can provide oil, so can Canada, the reason why Russia support Iran is because oil price is high and Russia supply oil and gas to Europe and if Iran refuse to give oil or is blocked then that means Russia can be the sole supplier to oil/gas to countries.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Saudi Arabia can provide oil, so can Canada, the reason why Russia support Iran is because oil price is high and Russia supply oil and gas to Europe and if Iran refuse to give oil or is blocked then that means Russia can be the sole supplier to oil/gas to countries.
    Maybe you've got a solution for oil but that is not the only thing Iran delivers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Maybe you've got a solution for oil but that is not the only thing Iran delivers.
    I'm sorry, but when Iran have done something for the world? Iran's main supplier is oil.. oil, same with Iraq and Saudi Arabia, once the oil goes down, their economy collapse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm sorry, but when Iran have done something for the world? Iran's main supplier is oil.. oil, same with Iraq and Saudi Arabia, once the oil goes down, their economy collapse.
    If they collapse then other countries will collapse. Here is another thing,

I have read on a newspaper that bin laden said the following to France on an audio tape:

"How can it be right that you participate to the occupation of our countries, yet even want to live in peace?"

"If you kill, you will be killed." ~ Bin Laden.

It's simple, stop the occupation of other countries. Stop wars for god sake.

And Israel continues to build. Building on lands that could be a Palestinian state.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If they collapse then other countries will collapse. Here is another thing,

I have read on a newspaper that bin laden said the following to France on an audio tape:

"How can it be right that you participate to the occupation of our countries, yet even want to live in peace?"

"If you kill, you will be killed." ~ Bin Laden.

It's simple, stop the occupation of other countries. Stop wars for god sake.

And Israel continues to build. Building on lands that could be a Palestinian state.
    Then here is my question, why kill the country that removing the one's government that kills it own people?

Is it wrong for an army of another country to remove a dictatorship?

Also, Israel halted all building and stuff. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The middle east really doesn't have any charity operations to note, they hardly give anything to the world, and lets be honest, they treat their own citizens like shit.

But god forbid if someone tries to fix that shit, you get whiny bitches like these.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The middle east really doesn't have any charity operations to note, they hardly give anything to the world, and lets be honest, they treat their own citizens like shit.

But god forbid if someone tries to fix that shit, you get whiny bitches like these.
    They didn't ask for help, they didn't want your help. How many Iraqi citizens have died because the United states of America tries to fix that shit? How many people will say that it was better before the US invaded Iraq in 2001?
    How many people will say that it was better with Saddam?

How was the situation before the US invaded Iraq?

"they hardly give anything to the world"

And why is that? They get sanctions. They can't create there own fucking shit.
    It's the same with Iran. They keep giving Iran sanctions.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-30-2010 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    The US has threaten more countries then Iran did in this century.
    I am always curious about what Mouzie will say.
    Do you have examples?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    Do you have examples?
    Iran and Iraq for example.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Lol, What?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They didn't ask for help, they didn't want your help. How many Iraqi citizens have died because the United states of America tries to fix that shit? How many people will say that it was better before the US invaded Iraq in 2001?
    How many people will say that it was better with Saddam?

How was the situation before the US invaded Iraq?

"they hardly give anything to the world"

And why is that? They get sanctions. They can't create there own fucking shit.
    It's the same with Iran. They keep giving Iran sanctions.
    Do you know how many MORE would have died if the US didn't intervene?

Yeah, you really wanna argue that it was better with Saddam? Go ahead, you already lost bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Do you know how many MORE would have died if the US didn't intervene?

Yeah, you really wanna argue that it was better with Saddam? Go ahead, you already lost bro.
    The citizens of Iraq preferred it when Saddam was there, at least he had the power to protect them from the US, even though he was a strict bastard without a heart, he had knowledge and he knew what he was doing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast