Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71
  1. #1
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic

    USA = MORE PROPAGANDA

    I love how Americans now hate IRAN because of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad! Mahmoud did not say hateful raicst things about the government because in 60 minutes news the only parts shown was the part were he said "bad things" that wasn't bad if the full sentence was shown.


    YouTube - Apologize to the World Mr. Wallace and Return that Emmy

  2. #2
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I love how Americans now hate IRAN because of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad! Mahmoud did not say hateful raicst things about the government because in 60 minutes news the only parts shown was the part were he said "bad things" that wasn't bad if the full sentence was shown.


    YouTube - Apologize to the World Mr. Wallace and Return that Emmy
    Shut the fuck up, defending a country that is known to threaten other countries.

    Nobody cares about YOUR propaganda bullshit.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (11-01-2010),[WhA]4FunPlayin (10-30-2010)

  4. #3
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Shut the fuck up, defending a country that is known to threaten other countries.

    Nobody cares about YOUR propaganda bullshit.
    The US has threaten more countries then Iran did in this century.
    I am always curious about what Mouzie will say.
    Last edited by lies'; 09-24-2010 at 01:36 PM.

  5. #4
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hahahaha EMPIRE, wants again trolls a thread that proves him wrong

    Listen empire.
    I dont agree with iranian government but the thing is, I hate when the media thinks humans are stupid and end up trieng to trick them and failing, u saw the proof i found...and u think its propaganda? its not propaganda if it has solid PROOF son.

  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hahahaha EMPIRE, wants again trolls a thread that proves him wrong

    Listen empire.
    I dont agree with iranian government but the thing is, I hate when the media thinks humans are stupid and end up trieng to trick them and failing, u saw the proof i found...and u think its propaganda? its not propaganda if it has solid PROOF son.
    What?

    I haven't commented......
    -------------------------

    We hate Iran because the stupid place couldn't solve its shit on its own and became a danger to other countries as well as ours.
    -Not to mention the fact that the president is a douchebag, and creates more problems than is needed by seeking attention.


  7. #6
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The president is a fag we can all agree, but im showing that america edited the clip to make americans hate on iran, when the president wanted peace.

  8. #7
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    What?

    I haven't commented......
    -------------------------

    We hate Iran because the stupid place couldn't solve its shit on its own and became a danger to other countries as well as ours.
    -Not to mention the fact that the president is a douchebag, and creates more problems than is needed by seeking attention.
    danger=it became powerful
    oh noes,someone else became powerful,now we got russia iran and china!what are we going to do??!?
    I know,call them terrorists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  9. #8
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    The US has threaten more countries then Iran did in this century.
    I am always curious about what Mouzie will say.
    Acutally it didn't: The United States only threaten when an ally is threaten or a brink of war will happens.

    Iran been flexing it muscles, it wanted to be the sole power of the Islamic faith and wanted to remove Israel, it been proven many times. I am sure that the USA threaten countries, but when have US goes, "WE'LL DESTROY YOU AND PUSH YOU TO THE SEA!" No, it more like a slap on the wrist and goes, "NO! Stop it or be punished."

  10. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    The president is a fag we can all agree, but im showing that america edited the clip to make americans hate on iran, when the president wanted peace.
    You are mistaking America with 60 minutes. Seriously, did you just stereotype an entire nation based on one TV show?

    Let me put it this way, when you have a douchebag running the place and the laws and people are third world, do you really want them to have nukes?


  11. #10
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    USA = Scared.
    Iraq = Going powerful.

    heres an example.
    Imagine iraq attacked america with there soldiers.
    Obama:-"IRAQI TERRORIST ARE INVADING AND ATTACKING AMERICA! WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK OR WE WILL LOOSE TO THEM! RAWR!!!!"...

    All arab soldiers = terrorist to americans.

  12. #11
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    not really,but why can the Americans have and the Iranians not?
    both countries were run by douchebags,don't know much about obama yet tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  13. #12
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    USA = Scared.
    Iraq = Going powerful.

    heres an example.
    Imagine iraq attacked america with there soldiers.
    Obama:-"IRAQI TERRORIST ARE INVADING AND ATTACKING AMERICA! WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK OR WE WILL LOOSE TO THEM! RAWR!!!!"...

    All arab soldiers = terrorist to americans.
    So.. why are Iraq being more powerful?


    Oh yeah, the fucking Americans and beside, you're fucking retarded Iraq is a landlock country, it can't fucking FLY ACROSS THE GLOBE and attack USA..

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    not really,but why can the Americans have and the Iranians not?
    both countries were run by douchebags,don't know much about obama yet tbh.
    The people/laws aren't third world, they founded the UN, etc.

    Nukes are a last resort, you shouldn't put them in the hands of people who will use them for benifit.


  15. #14
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ha! HA! HA!! Iraq don't need to go across the globe, just put down 1 nuclear bomb and your out, you think iraq dont have nuclear bombs?..i can tell you this, every country now has a nuclear bomb in secret.

    But its all about who will "throw the punch" first.

  16. #15
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    if a few nukes are thrown on Earth again,it will crack like an egg.
    Everybody loses.
    morron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gunz Starter Hack Pack & More Hacks
    By ___saman___ in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:25 PM
  2. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  3. No more leeching for me! Dash/Tumbling Binder
    By Duagang in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:31 AM
  4. More Warrock Korean Glitches
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:12 AM
  5. Two more weapons in Warrock
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:54 PM