Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 122
  1. #31
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Science found it after? Haha,

    The quran Clearly stated that a baby is born from a sperm, and its development.

    The embryonic development of a child is explained before science had ever analyzed these things.


    23:14 Then We created the seed into an embryo, then we created the embryo into a fetus, then we created the fetus into bone, then We covered the bone with flesh, then We brought forth a new creation. So glory be to God, the best of creators.


    Guess what, many people found knew about it, but got called either crazy or mental.

    Scientist found out about this at the 18th century, which was a looong time before the Quran did.

    And the Quran claimed to know it first its just that scientist want to take all the credit and not tell the people about the quran./yea

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Nice change of subject.

    I'm pretty sure that they knew how babies were made way before the Quraan dumbass.


  3. #33
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Science found it after? Haha,

    The quran Clearly stated that a baby is born from a sperm, and its development.





    Guess what, many people found knew about it, but got called either crazy or mental.

    Scientist found out about this at the 18th century, which was a looong time before the Quran did.

    And the Quran claimed to know it first its just that scientist want to take all the credit and not tell the people about the quran./yea
    It doesn't matter for them. Whatever you say, they will keep coming to make the things you said wrong.

    It's the same like the evolutionists. They keep believing that the human came from a monkey-human or w/e it is called. Even if what you said is true, they keep coming with false statements and evidence.

    Not only Muslims are against the evolutionists but also other experts who believe that there is a god who created us.

    It is therefore an endless war.

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sheesh, your views are very similar to those people who relate everything to the mayaans.


  5. #35
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Empire

  6. #36
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmph, explain how? mayaan's were smart people, but people think because the calender end same time as the solar eclipse it means its the end of the world? Ice age, possible. because last solar eclipse caused an Ice age, therefore there is no such thing as global warming, its the arrival of the Ice age which is causing the weather to be bad and this is one of the signs of judgment day.

    But judgment day won't come till the anti christ comes, so i wont worry

  7. #37
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Science found it after? Haha,

    The quran Clearly stated that a baby is born from a sperm, and its development.





    Guess what, many people found knew about it, but got called either crazy or mental.

    Scientist found out about this at the 18th century, which was a looong time before the Quran did.

    And the Quran claimed to know it first its just that scientist want to take all the credit and not tell the people about the quran./yea

    Notice how Satan uses Scientific data to lure God's flock to "Allah".
    Like I said, Jesus warned about false prophets and false doctrines.
    Several centuries before The Qu'ran was written.
    He also warned about the Devils trickery,
    How he is the prince of the earth and sky, and will try to deceive the lords followers. Clearly Islam is leading many people away from The one and only God. Your scientific "proof" only proves how clever Satan is.

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And i just see it goo *swoosh* over their heads.

    Train of Consequences there ain't no turning back!


  9. #39
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hmph, explain how? mayaan's were smart people, but people think because the calender end same time as the solar eclipse it means its the end of the world? Ice age, possible. because last solar eclipse caused an Ice age, therefore there is no such thing as global warming, its the arrival of the Ice age which is causing the weather to be bad and this is one of the signs of judgment day.

    But judgment day won't come till the anti christ comes, so i wont worry
    If the Mayans were so smart, where are they now?

  10. #40
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    698
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    If the Mayans were so smart, where are they now?
    central america.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  11. #41
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    central america.
    Lol..no.

    You won't find a whole tribe of Mayans.
    Only descendants which are rare and chances are they aren't even pureblood,
    But a mix of other tribes.

  12. #42
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    698
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    that's what i ment








    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  13. #43
    Sicknature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Empire is an embarassment to humanity. Troll.
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]


    Only God Can Judge Me

  14. #44
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    698
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicknature View Post
    Empire is an embarassment to humanity. Troll.



    you're not?






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  15. #45
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm sorry, can i just say, I respect you for your avi count.
    (oldschool>newschool)

    Sicknature is just sad he aint got nuthin on this.


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. do you dissect shit in science?
    By nobartholem in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 06:51 AM
  2. suggestion- sciences section and deleting general debate
    By nobartholem in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 04:23 AM
  3. Islam vs. Science
    By hbk in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:29 PM
  4. Science vs Religion
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Science vs Faith
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 09:14 AM