Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 121
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Since when did a father teaches his son to kill? Never, unless it's a war. I am just a normal civilian and i am going to teach my son to kill for no obvious reason..

    I don't understand, i really don't.

    Look at the newspaper. We are being called terrorist everyday.
    When does a GOOD father teach his son to kill you mean?

    Its not like these guys were good parents, and moreover look at africa on their child killing examples.

    If you really want to know, this is what they convince their children is right, then set them out to do so and then take a picture of it. The fact is that these guys convince their kids to hate Jews and etc. and then you just go "no way they would" because its so obvious that they are.


  2. #17
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    When does a GOOD father teach his son to kill you mean?

    Its not like these guys were good parents, and moreover look at africa on their child killing examples.

    If you really want to know, this is what they convince their children is right, then set them out to do so and then take a picture of it. The fact is that these guys convince their kids to hate Jews and etc. and then you just go "no way they would" because its so obvious that they are.
    They don't teach them to hate Jews. They hate them for a reason. And don't compare Arabic/Muslims with Africa.

  3. #18
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have experience in Isreal and in Palestine..(kinda the same thing).

    Jewish area :
    Area = Some areas are clean some are dirty, and about 2 bombs a week get hit on Isreali area.
    Buildings = buildings there are palestinian building which got raided and being rebuilt, i whitnessed this first hand.
    People: People talk about "muslims hate jews"...its the opposite here, Jews hate muslims so bad, they refused to serve me in 3 restraunts i attended.

    Palestine area:
    Area: Dirty not a spot left unturned of shrapnel i mean everywhere you go theres shrapnel, and broken buildings, the floor isn't even level...because of the amount of explosions.
    Buildings: NO COMMENT -there are no standing buildings. (just some made out of rocks and stones).
    People: Hate jews but they still take care of them.

    "there was an injured Jewish soldier who was left with 1 leg on the battle field and was pulled in by the Palestinians, and placed in hospital."

    Overall the holocaust to me is what isreal is doing to palestine, the holocaust to jews is what christians did to jews.

  4. #19
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I need to cry everyday.
    Every single day. I wish i was dead. I wish i could convince you all to believe in what i believe.

  5. #20
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I need to cry everyday.
    Every single day. I wish i was dead. I wish i could convince you all to believe in what i believe.
    What do you believe?
    Seriously i want to know.

  6. #21
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    What do you believe?
    Seriously i want to know.
    I believe in god, i believe in the Islam, i believe in the Quran. I really wish i could convince them.

    I wouldn't hesitate to take my own life away if it wasn't a bad thing in the Islam. Because life is worthless. I can't take it anymore.

    My name is Ilias
    Age: 15
    Muslim
    Born in Belgium

  7. #22
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The quran tells us people in this life, live it as if its for eternity, this life is worthless its nothing I won't mind dieng, but the problem is i feel like im not ready because i have done a lot of sin.

    I heard if you go Hadj you feel like you dont care about living in this world, and you base your life on Islam, i want to go hadj.

  8. #23
    o-o's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    who reading that ? T_T
    Posts
    682
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    307
    My Mood
    Cold
    I LOVE ISRAEL TOO <33

    Happy Hanukkah For All Of MPGH !


    The Real Life Are Better Then A Game !


    Song :[YOUTUBE]vgKBOkvO5N0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    Best Friends :

    Hax4Life!

    Solify

    [MPGH]Drake`

    Respect Them Or I'll Kill You ...



  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you Fools truly had faith in your God,
    then you would realize that life is not meaningless.
    That while you're here, you are supposed to Glorify God.
    Not sacrifice yourself.
    There is a huge difference between being a Martyr and suicide.
    Apparently the majority of extremists do not know the difference.
    I doubt the Qur'an teaches life is meaningless, and if it does..
    well that just incriminates your belief system even more.

    Life is not meaningless,
    There are things in it that are meaningless,things that have no merit in heaven.

    Riches
    Greed
    Hate
    War
    Pride
    Envy
    Selfishness

    These are examples of meaningless things. On Earth and in heaven.
    Nothing is more important than glorifying God.
    If you think killing yourself for a cause is Glorifying God..you are a fool.
    You're basically insulting the Lord by carelessly disregarding his gift.

  10. #25
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Etheral, The quran dont say life is meaningless it tells us, people in this world will sacrifice there souls for worldy riches, such as money, fame, power...ect,

    Suicide bombers to me, i have no comment.
    But they come from poor backgrounds without learning from true muslims.

    We believe allah made the bible, and the torah and the quran was the last revelation.

    And tells us the text in the bible and torah are destroyed.
    And the quran is the only book that can't be edited nor destroyed, people get confused with "translation" of the quran in english, because all christians read is the english version. but what they dont know 1 arabic word can be 20 english words, the quran is metaphors.
    But the arabic quran has been the same for 1500years.

    The oldest bible in the world (found in Jerusalem) tells us jesus was a "master" a "prophet". and it doesn't say jesus died on the cross, it just says:

    "Jesus was placed on the cross." (And the paragraph ends, with no ending to it. if he lived or died).

    So people keep saying "jesus died on the cross" where is the PROOF! i got proof he didn't.

  11. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post

    So people keep saying "jesus died on the cross" where is the PROOF! i got proof he didn't.
    That isn't proof.

    Who's to say some Jew, Muslim,
    or pagan moron didn't just revise shit in this supposed bible.

    You know,
    in a perfect world Jews, Christians, and Muslims would have their own God.
    But, that's not the way it is, so we'll see who's getting mislead, won't we?

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I believe in god, i believe in the Islam, i believe in the Quran. I really wish i could convince them.

    I wouldn't hesitate to take my own life away if it wasn't a bad thing in the Islam. Because life is worthless. I can't take it anymore.

    My name is Ilias
    Age: 15
    Muslim
    Born in Belgium
    Go cry somewhere else, no one gives a fuck. You're fucking 15 and crying on the internet.

    Let me explain to you something very obvious, if you can use the internet you aren't poor enough to commit suicide.

    Fucking babies.


  13. #28
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Since when did a father teaches his son to kill? Never, unless it's a war. I am just a normal civilian and i am going to teach my son to kill for no obvious reason..

    I don't understand, i really don't.

    Look at the newspaper. We are being called terrorist everyday.
    And Jews are being called murders, you see the hypocritical statement you have there?

    Never? When does a father not teach his son to hunt? When does a father does not teach his child to hate and to spread that hate?

    When does a father not tell his son to call people of another color, a nigger, a chink, a wetback.

    When does a father not teach his son to kill, to hate? There is none, a father can teach his sons whatever he wants, he can teach his sons to rape women and to enslave them. A father can teach his sons to become soldiers, a baker.

    A father can teach his sons anything, don't say he won't or he cant. Because that showed how naive you are.

  14. #29
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Go cry somewhere else, no one gives a fuck. You're fucking 15 and crying on the internet.

    Let me explain to you something very obvious, if you can use the internet you aren't poor enough to commit suicide.

    Fucking babies.
    I am obviously sure that no one gives a fuck. You cry about the world and you are a fucking baby. I don't cry on the internet. I am not crying about you or w/e.

    And w/e you say, it doesn't really matter. If you had a heart, then you would cry too. Also, i would not commit suicide because i would be poor. I didn't even say anything and you came already with your prejudices. And because i am 15, doesn't mean that i am immature. I am even more mature then you. When people see that they are talking to a child, then they begin to insult. How pathetic can you be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    And Jews are being called murders, you see the hypocritical statement you have there?

    Never? When does a father not teach his son to hunt? When does a father does not teach his child to hate and to spread that hate?

    When does a father not tell his son to call people of another color, a nigger, a chink, a wetback.

    When does a father not teach his son to kill, to hate? There is none, a father can teach his sons whatever he wants, he can teach his sons to rape women and to enslave them. A father can teach his sons to become soldiers, a baker.

    A father can teach his sons anything, don't say he won't or he cant. Because that showed how naive you are.
    Since when did i called Jews murders? And yes, you are right. A father can teach his sons whatever he wants. I actually didn't mean it like 'never'.
    But in a war, it is most likely that such things will happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    If you Fools truly had faith in your God,
    then you would realize that life is not meaningless.
    That while you're here, you are supposed to Glorify God.
    Not sacrifice yourself.
    There is a huge difference between being a Martyr and suicide.
    Apparently the majority of extremists do not know the difference.
    I doubt the Qur'an teaches life is meaningless, and if it does..
    well that just incriminates your belief system even more.

    Life is not meaningless,
    There are things in it that are meaningless,things that have no merit in heaven.

    Riches
    Greed
    Hate
    War
    Pride
    Envy
    Selfishness

    These are examples of meaningless things. On Earth and in heaven.
    Nothing is more important than glorifying God.
    If you think killing yourself for a cause is Glorifying God..you are a fool.
    You're basically insulting the Lord by carelessly disregarding his gift.
    When you believe in god, then you believe in angels, hell and paradise. So you also believe in life after death. So life is actually nothing compared to life after death. And you are right, nothing is more important than glorifying god.

    But i would never commit suicide because it's a bad thing. However, sacrificing yourself against an army is not bad in the Islam. But of course an army, an enemy and not where hundred or maybe even thousands civilians die.

    But sometimes you will need to kill civilians in order to force the government to change it's policies and thats how the world is at the moment.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-02-2010 at 03:32 AM.

  15. #30
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I need to cry everyday.
    Every single day. I wish i was dead. I wish i could convince you all to believe in what i believe.
    I'm sorry, were you saying something about not crying? Really? Sure looks like you did.
    --------
    Something i always find funny. If i mentioned a person's age, which they just said, they get defensive like i'm calling them a moron for being said age.
    --------------

    Secondly, claiming maturity when all in all you've never shown any is pretty bold.
    --------------------------
    Being an emo is fine, do w/e you want. We don't care. Let me repeat this:
    We. do not. care.
    --------------------------------------

    Let me just ask you some very simple questions:

    1. Do you have a job?(describe)

    2. Have you graduated high school?

    3. Do you have a wife?

    4. Have you ever bought/owned a house, car, or apartment?(describe)

    5. Do you have the legal right to drink?

    6. Have you ever had to make payments for utilities?

    Go ahead and answer these, because you claim to be mature.

    Edit: in all honesty I don't care to insult your age, but what the fuck, its friday.


Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast