Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
  1. #31
    stubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    1,700
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thats horrible..

    RESPECT LIST

    REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /
















  2. #32
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Something i always find funny. If i mentioned a person's age, which they just said, they get defensive like i'm calling them a moron for being said age.
    Reread your previous post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Go cry somewhere else, no one gives a fuck. You're fucking 15 and crying on the internet.

    Let me explain to you something very obvious, if you can use the internet you aren't poor enough to commit suicide.

    Fucking babies.
    And again, where did i say 'something about not crying?'

    First of all, i am not an emo.
    Because you have a job, you can drink etc. makes you mature.
    So the mentality doesn't matter ha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Let me repeat this:
    We. do not. care.
    If you do not care then you do not reply. It's that simple. And you don't have to care because it wouldn't matter.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-02-2010 at 04:03 AM.

  3. #33
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    your faggotry disgusts me.

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* So let me get this straight, the answer to every one of those questions is no.

    So no, you aren't mature. You've never had any responsibility, and you cry like an emo on the internet.

    "I wouldn't hesitate to take my own life away if it wasn't a bad thing in the Islam. Because life is worthless. I can't take it anymore."

    Grow the fuck up.


    Or shut the fuck up, either one is actually pretty good for us.


  5. #35
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Empire you IDIOT.
    Owning a house, a car, having a wife, a job...w.e it is, this doesn't make you mature it just makes you successful.

    some how i seem to know you dont know what mature is, and from this argument lies' is the one making the mature points whereas your the one being a retard.

    you should stop googling the definition of "mature" and learn the true meaning.

    Mature : someone who is capable of acting civilized in any situation, and has the brain of a civilized adult.
    People get confused on it meaning "life experience"...NO, i know 30year olds that own houses, cars have wives, jobs who still go out chasing dogs for fun.

    Sorry but the immature one here is you EMPIRE. +stop going on google :L

  6. #36
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Empire you IDIOT.
    Owning a house, a car, having a wife, a job...w.e it is, this doesn't make you mature it just makes you successful.

    some how i seem to know you dont know what mature is, and from this argument lies' is the one making the mature points whereas your the one being a retard.

    you should stop googling the definition of "mature" and learn the true meaning.

    Mature : someone who is capable of acting civilized in any situation, and has the brain of a civilized adult.
    People get confused on it meaning "life experience"...NO, i know 30year olds that own houses, cars have wives, jobs who still go out chasing dogs for fun.

    Sorry but the immature one here is you EMPIRE. +stop going on google :L
    there's a reason why empire is a tm and you're not.

    there's a reason why empire is respected and you're not.

    empire does not google his facts. and if he does so what?

    it takes a mature person to hold a job and to pay bills.

    so gtfo k?

  7. #37
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    there's a reason why empire is a tm and you're not.

    there's a reason why empire is respected and you're not.

    empire does not google his facts. and if he does so what?

    it takes a mature person to hold a job and to pay bills.

    so gtfo k?
    1: I can be a TM with 5K + Posts.
    2: Empire is respected ! Really ? lulz... Read the posts !!
    3: LMAO
    4: Not necessarily !!

  8. #38
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post


    1: I can be a TM with 5K + Posts.
    2: Empire is respected ! Really ? lulz... Read the posts !!
    3: LMAO
    4: Not necessarily !!


    go get 5k posts and apply for tm and wait for the rejection.

    notice how there's only like 6 tms and they've had tm for months.


    and yes, once you get your boyfriends fist out of your ass you'll realize that empire has very valid points. i hated empire before but now i don't.

  9. #39
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Boyfriends fist? how about you get your lip our of EMPIRE's ass, it isn't worth kissing.

    you dont need fucking responsibility's to be mature, get yours facts straight.

    "get 5k posts and wait for the rejection", id rather stick with a life, then waste my life spamming this forum's up.

    And no EMPIRE isn't respected, the only people who respect him are the people who want something out of him, EMPIRE is a tool to the forum.

    m3 has his views but he doesn't go around flaming and spamming up others just to get his point across. thats why i respect him.

  10. #40
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    just because you have a view of someone doesn't mean everybody shares that view.

    i have never kissed empires ass. i only defended him. i have respect for him so why shouldn't i?

    sounds to me like urmad.

  11. #41
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "urmad" Kid that dont work with me.


    Did EMPIRE tell you he needs help? did he give you any signs he needs help?

    If both are NO. therefore get out of his ass.

  12. #42
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    sounds like umad.


    since you hate it i'll stick to it.

    umadumadumadumadumadumadumadumadumad

  13. #43
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    there's a reason why empire is a tm and you're not.

    there's a reason why empire is respected and you're not.
    Ah what a honored position.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    *sigh* So let me get this straight, the answer to every one of those questions is no.

    So no, you aren't mature. You've never had any responsibility, and you cry like an emo on the internet.

    "I wouldn't hesitate to take my own life away if it wasn't a bad thing in the Islam. Because life is worthless. I can't take it anymore."

    Grow the fuck up.

    Or shut the fuck up, either one is actually pretty good for us.
    If you think i cry like an emo on the internet then so be it. I don't care.
    And i am quite sure that i will have a wife, house and a car etc.

    I am already grown up, have you? Because it doesn't seem like that.
    The only reason why i don't see anything in life because of the cruel world. I'll have to live with it, because these wars will never be gone. The cruel will stay forever until the world ends.

    You say that i am not mature. If so, then you should be smarter then me, you should be the one who is going to ignore my posts and shut up.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-02-2010 at 06:11 AM.

  14. #44
    TeKo-506's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    fuck you Israel

    _l_

  15. #45
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Visible you fail,that's generalization BS
    and christians didn't hunt down jews,Nazi Germans did.
    Actual christians hid them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast