Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 121
  1. #46
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    I hate threads full of opinions and with little facts

  2. #47
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    m3, epic image (black and white man thing) :P, where u get it from?

  3. #48
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post


    However, sacrificing yourself against an army is not bad in the Islam. But of course an army, an enemy and not where hundred or maybe even thousands civilians die.

    But sometimes you will need to kill civilians in order to force the government to change it's policies and thats how the world is at the moment.
    If you are knowingly choosing to die, it is suicide.
    If you go running across a battlezone with a flag,
    screaming "Allah Hu Ahkbar" You are knowingly putting yourself at huge risk.
    Even if you don't plan on blowing yourself up.

    Now, if you are in your home reading your holy book
    and a soldier breaks into your house,
    and demands you to throw your book to the floor,
    and you refuse, for you are taking in the words of your God,
    and this soldier shoots you in the head.
    This is different. You were not provoking the enemy.

  4. #49
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Well, since this thread went from one shit to another. I rest my case: Propaganda.

  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Ah what a honored position.



    If you think i cry like an emo on the internet then so be it. I don't care.
    And i am quite sure that i will have a wife, house and a car etc.

    I am already grown up, have you? Because it doesn't seem like that.
    The only reason why i don't see anything in life because of the cruel world. I'll have to live with it, because these wars will never be gone. The cruel will stay forever until the world ends.

    You say that i am not mature. If so, then you should be smarter then me, you should be the one who is going to ignore my posts and shut up.
    Mmmkay, so you're grown up?

    You have NO responsibilities, and you haven't completed highschool, you cry on the internet saying you wanna commit suicide cus you think life is worthless, but Islam won't let you(really, if you're gonna be an emo, don't be a pussy too).

    As for ignoring you because I'm "mature", I'm sorry but just because I was right on the emo and no maturity part, you say i should ignore you because that proves i'm mature? Besides you obviously not knowing what maturity is, it doesn't prove that in a debate forum.

    @Visible:

    Really man, you had to have realized by now that everyone knows you don't know shit about anything and that you just spill w/e conspiracy you can look up on youtube. You have no credibility. You're basically a MJL clone.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Casavir (10-03-2010),[MPGH]Ethereal (10-02-2010)

  7. #51
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Mmmkay, so you're grown up?

    You have NO responsibilities, and you haven't completed highschool, you cry on the internet saying you wanna commit suicide cus you think life is worthless, but Islam won't let you(really, if you're gonna be an emo, don't be a pussy too).

    As for ignoring you because I'm "mature", I'm sorry but just because I was right on the emo and no maturity part, you say i should ignore you because that proves i'm mature? Besides you obviously not knowing what maturity is, it doesn't prove that in a debate forum.

    @Visible:

    Really man, you had to have realized by now that everyone knows you don't know shit about anything and that you just spill w/e conspiracy you can look up on youtube. You have no credibility. You're basically a MJL clone.
    You now exactly what i mean, and i am quite sure that me and you are right.
    But you continue saying that i am not correct. Like i've said before, it's better not to talk with you since you have been against Arabic/Muslim peoples even if we do have evidence/facts.

    You will keep saying proof or gtfo or you will keep denying etc. I know exactly what maturity is.
    So do you. You know exactly what i mean, you know i am right. But you want to make me look like a fool against others.

    I know exactly what you mean, and you're right. But i am also right at what i'm saying. Anyway, kind regards and ciao.

  8. #52
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You now exactly what i mean, and i am quite sure that me and you are right.
    But you continue saying that i am not correct. Like i've said before, it's better not to talk with you since you have been against Arabic/Muslim peoples even if we do have evidence/facts.

    You will keep saying proof or gtfo or you will keep denying etc. I know exactly what maturity is.
    So do you. You know exactly what i mean, you know i am right. But you want to make me look like a fool against others.

    I know exactly what you mean, and you're right. But i am also right at what i'm saying. Anyway, kind regards and ciao.
    Let the truth be said, i give it 1hr and EMPIRE will come back defending his criticism.
    EMPIRE i DONT hate you, I hate your point of view.

    And Lies' is pretty mature for his age, and mature dont mean "be quite" or "be nice and act sensible". mature is following the rules, and being responsible for your faults and actions.

    And by the looks of it, Lies' is possibly one of the most mature people on this thread, m3 makes his jokes but he doesn't pass the line. making jokes that dont offend is counted as a mature joke.

    Age doesn't define your maturity, nor does having responsibility's what defines your maturity is your attributes in following the rules and getting along with others making an e-net holocaust, EMPIRE you obviously dislike Islam, we get the point.

    Be mature and get over it, were here forever and were not going to extinct, its like gay people, i hate them to the smallest cell in there body, but i deal with them because killing them wont deal with problems, so i plain just dont talk to them or interact with them.

    I advice you do the same with Muslims, hate them then ignore them and get over it. stop QQ and man up to the fact were here FOREVER. /yea

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiblegaming For This Useful Post:

    lies' (10-05-2010)

  10. #53
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You now exactly what i mean, and i am quite sure that me and you are right.
    But you continue saying that i am not correct. Like i've said before, it's better not to talk with you since you have been against Arabic/Muslim peoples even if we do have evidence/facts.

    You will keep saying proof or gtfo or you will keep denying etc. I know exactly what maturity is.
    So do you. You know exactly what i mean, you know i am right. But you want to make me look like a fool against others.

    I know exactly what you mean, and you're right. But i am also right at what i'm saying. Anyway, kind regards and ciao.
    I've never seen a single thread or post that a Muslim made against Israel is correct, it is almost 99.9% propaganda or wrong and when I say that is wrong or bring up facts to counter it. The Arabs/Muslims will tend to think just because I am a Jew/Israeli that I LIE to make my country look better.

  11. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well thats what they do Mouzie, find youtube vids and say "here is 100% factual proof!" then keep arguing that it is.


  12. #55
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Empire, you don't believe in anything. Do you ?
    You just keep acting like you're the smartest ass in the world, yet you know nothing !!

    @Mouzie: *Sigh*, so you basically saying that Israel is innocent and has done nothing !! ?

  13. #56
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I've never seen a single thread or post that a Muslim made against Israel is correct, it is almost 99.9% propaganda or wrong and when I say that is wrong or bring up facts to counter it. The Arabs/Muslims will tend to think just because I am a Jew/Israeli that I LIE to make my country look better.
    The attack on the flotilla boat were 9 activists died. Investigated by the VN but still defending Israel. I haven't heard you jet admitting that Israel made a mistake. It seems that its the fault of the Palestinians and they are the only one to blame for.

    Don't take my post as an offend (in case you do), but rather as how i see you.

    Maybe it is propaganda because it isn't proved by the news. The news is controlled by hypocrites, by people who want to show the Islam as bad religion. I don't say that the whole news is just a big lie, some of it is true. But they show it as we are the bad guys. Example: they attack - Arabic people attack back - News: 5 Arabic people attacked a hotel in Instabul. This is just an example that first came into me. It could be something else though.

    Take that example of the interview with Ahmadinejad, or news were they only show were American's are being attacked or American civilians are being attacked. They don't show other Arabic civilians.

    And what score would you give me for my English skills? Just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well thats what they do Mouzie, find youtube vids and say "here is 100% factual proof!" then keep arguing that it is.
    It isn't 100% proof, but it is showing why such things have been happen.
    And then you might know that it is not only our fault but also the governments fault. And some of it might be proof, depends on how you look at it.

    Example: An FBI agent said that the attack on 9/11 was because the US supported Israel for its attack on the Palestinians etc.

    While the news tells something completely different. Like, they have attacked because they hated the American people because they spread 'nasty things'. This shows that the news is controlled by a bunch of hypocrites/haters or w/e they might be.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-04-2010 at 03:33 PM.

  14. #57
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post
    Empire, you don't believe in anything. Do you ?
    You just keep acting like you're the smartest ass in the world, yet you know nothing !!

    @Mouzie: *Sigh*, so you basically saying that Israel is innocent and has done nothing !! ?
    Did I say that?

    Did Israel commit war crimes? Yes, but is it as bad as what the Palestinians say? No, is the Palestinians innocent? No, but are they just as fault as Israel? Yes. Which is why I said: Learn it from a neutral standpoint and don't lean on one side or another.

    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    The attack on the flotilla boat were 9 activists died. Investigated by the VN but still defending Israel. I haven't heard you jet admitting that Israel made a mistake. It seems that its the fault of the Palestinians and they are the only one to blame for.

    Don't take my post as an offend (in case you do), but rather as how i see you.

    Maybe it is propaganda because it isn't proved by the news. The news is controlled by hypocrites, by people who want to show the Islam as bad religion. I don't say that the whole news is just a big lie, some of it is true. But they show it as we are the bad guys. Example: they attack - Arabic people attack back - News: 5 Arabic people attacked a hotel in Instabul. This is just an example that first came into me. It could be something else though.

    Take that example of the interview with Ahmadinejad, or news were they only show were American's are being attacked or American civilians are being attacked. They don't show other Arabic civilians.

    And what score would you give me for my English skills? Just wondering



    It isn't 100% proof, but it is showing why such things have been happen.
    And then you might know that it is not only our fault but also the governments fault. And some of it might be proof, depends on how you look at it.

    Example: An FBI agent said that the attack on 9/11 was because the US supported Israel for its attack on the Palestinians etc.

    While the news tells something completely different. Like, they have attacked because they hated the American people because they spread 'nasty things'. This shows that the news is controlled by a bunch of hypocrites/haters or w/e they might be.
    That's because you need to learn about what is going on, when you hear about something, you tend to believes it first before looking more into it.

    Now, when I heard about the news, I was outrage, yes outrage, because we use to much force. Remember that I said that Israel is a blockage, Israel had a right to use force, but I think they did a little too much of that force. International water or not, you're still attempting to bypass the Israeli military blockage and that my friend in ANY army or ANY country books is a no-no. Countries are not mad at Israel for stopping the ships, they are mad, because of the unneeded violence. But then again, no country is perfect in their own ways.

    Your English is very good, much better than most English speaking people.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-04-2010 at 04:30 PM.

  15. #58
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Argh people dont get it, if Isreal didn't attack palestine there will be NO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKEDI WAR!!!!!!

    ARGH!!! Ma head explodes knowing u thinkoes dont know crap about the truth.

    Lies',xscapism, these people are brainwashed, and shaytan whispering in there ear. lets not even go there, when we all die, we will face allah, they will be the ones to explain.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiblegaming For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hassan (10-05-2010)

  17. #59
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Argh people dont get it, if Isreal didn't attack palestine there will be NO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKEDI WAR!!!!!!

    ARGH!!! Ma head explodes knowing u thinkoes dont know crap about the truth.

    Lies',xscapism, these people are brainwashed, and shaytan whispering in there ear. lets not even go there, when we all die, we will face allah, they will be the ones to explain.
    I see Islam has given you peace.

    /sarcasm.

    Catholics tried to Force Christ on people.
    They failed.
    They're still failing.

    This goes for any religion.
    You must find faith in God yourself before joining with others that also have faith.
    Otherwise you will be swallowing the ideals of another human.
    No one wants to have Faith or religion forced upon them.
    When they are ready to accept God, they will in their own time.
    So stop treating people like shit because they don't soak in your beliefs.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-04-2010 at 05:11 PM.

  18. #60
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Argh people dont get it, if Isreal didn't attack palestine there will be NO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKEDI WAR!!!!!!

    ARGH!!! Ma head explodes knowing u thinkoes dont know crap about the truth.

    Lies',xscapism, these people are brainwashed, and shaytan whispering in there ear. lets not even go there, when we all die, we will face allah, they will be the ones to explain.
    The Gaza Strip is not Palestine, so I have no idea what you're talking about..

    But if Israel didn't attack the Gaza Strip, rocket attacks would increase and the death of innocent Israelis increase.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast