Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 121
  1. #61
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Argh people dont get it, if Isreal didn't attack palestine there will be NO FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKEDI WAR!!!!!!

    ARGH!!! Ma head explodes knowing u thinkoes dont know crap about the truth.

    Lies',xscapism, these people are brainwashed, and shaytan whispering in there ear. lets not even go there, when we all die, we will face allah, they will be the ones to explain.
    I think you need to come to terms that there is no "palestine." They attacked people who were "palestinians" but by no means are they just trying to genocide them.

    I'm honestly tired of this topic because all the other side has is propaganda.


  2. #62
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Did I say that?

    Did Israel commit war crimes? Yes, but is it as bad as what the Palestinians say? No, is the Palestinians innocent? No, but are they just as fault as Israel? Yes. Which is why I said: Learn it from a neutral standpoint and don't lean on one side or another.



    That's because you need to learn about what is going on, when you hear about something, you tend to believes it first before looking more into it.

    Now, when I heard about the news, I was outrage, yes outrage, because we use to much force. Remember that I said that Israel is a blockage, Israel had a right to use force, but I think they did a little too much of that force. International water or not, you're still attempting to bypass the Israeli military blockage and that my friend in ANY army or ANY country books is a no-no. Countries are not mad at Israel for stopping the ships, they are mad, because of the unneeded violence. But then again, no country is perfect in their own ways.

    Your English is very good, much better than most English speaking people.
    Exactly. That's why i like to discuss such subjects with you.

    And yes, the violence was unneeded and therefore, because of the conflict between Israel and Palestinians, there should be thought carefully before taking any action against the flotilla boat.

    And there was another boat heading to Gaza 1 week ago with Jewish activists from all around the world, who want to show that not all Jews support Israel for its conflicts between Palestinians. But there were stopped and taken to the port.

    Also, Israel is continuing building in west bank. Therefore, Abbas wants to link the negotiations with the build stop. But Israel doesn't want, so i guess that there is a small or no chance at all of negotiations. But hopefully there is.

    Eventually, the truth will come to light in several years. Remember Iraq? They've eventually showed it but none of the responsible people are sued.

    Newspaper yesterday; Several Israeli soldiers are condemned for there behavior in Gaza. 2 Israeli soldiers used a 9 year old kid as a shield to see if there was a bomb in a backpack.They risk 3 years jail.

    - Some weeks ago, a Israeli Soldier (woman), was taking pictures while laughing with Palestinians who were blindfolded and with tied hands. The images were also with unseemly comments.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-05-2010 at 11:06 AM.

  3. #63
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Exactly. That's why i like to discuss such subjects with you.

    And yes, the violence was unneeded and therefore, because of the conflict between Israel and Palestinians, there should be thought carefully before taking any action against the flotilla boat.

    And there was another boat heading to Gaza 1 week ago with Jewish activists from all around the world, who want to show that not all Jews support Israel for its conflicts between Palestinians. But there were stopped and taken to the port.

    Also, Israel is continuing building in west bank. Therefore, Abbas wants to link the negotiations with the build stop. But Israel doesn't want, so i guess that there is a small or no chance at all of negotiations. But hopefully there is.

    Eventually, the truth will come to light in several years. Remember Iraq? They've eventually showed it but none of the responsible people are sued.

    Newspaper yesterday; Several Israeli soldiers are condemned for there behavior in Gaza. 2 Israeli soldiers used a 9 year old kid as a shield to see if there was a bomb in a backpack.They risk 3 years jail.

    - Some weeks ago, a Israeli Soldier (woman), was taking pictures while laughing with Palestinians who were blindfolded and with tied hands. The images were also with unseemly comments.
    Yes, I remember the Bag Boy incident it was a huge uproar in Israel, it isn't that the building isn't wanted to stop, but simply because of my prime minister. Who, I hate with a passion because he is causing more problems. He is like a pit bull, ready to bite at any given moment. He causes so much problems that I myself are not proud of. I am a nationalist of Israel, but I am not going to pick up my rifle and fight for Mr. Ben. Unknown to most people.. we actually DID stop building, but guess who kicked up building settlements in the West Bank: Mr. Ben.

  4. #64
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes, I remember the Bag Boy incident it was a huge uproar in Israel, it isn't that the building isn't wanted to stop, but simply because of my prime minister. Who, I hate with a passion because he is causing more problems. He is like a pit bull, ready to bite at any given moment. He causes so much problems that I myself are not proud of. I am a nationalist of Israel, but I am not going to pick up my rifle and fight for Mr. Ben. Unknown to most people.. we actually DID stop building, but guess who kicked up building settlements in the West Bank: Mr. Ben.

    1)My opinions on jews:

    ME = Love jews.
    ME = Hate governmental jews. (Most of which are zionist).
    JEWS = Love ME.
    Governmental Jews = Want ME dead.

    2)Terror?

    Group name - Bad groups within group.
    _________________________________

    Jews(orthodox ect.) - Zionist (most) governmental (all).
    Muslims - Terrorist 2.190. "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
    Christians - EDL/Government/Crusade.
    Catholic - Pope (nazi).

    Seee! theres bad things in all religions but if your open minded and lived life at its fullest these "problems" wont get in your way.

    What im trieng to say is, If your mind is full of good memories, you will have a good life, if its full with bad memories you will have a bad life.

    Bad life =
    Terrorist
    Government
    Crusade war
    Pope
    Political wars

    Good life =
    Faith
    Mosque
    Church
    Mecca
    (Would have said Jerusalem but...war?)

    Argh whoever qoutes me with flame clearly dont get what im saying.

  5. #65
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    1)My opinions on jews:

    ME = Love jews.
    ME = Hate governmental jews. (Most of which are zionist).
    JEWS = Love ME.
    Governmental Jews = Want ME dead.

    2)Terror?

    Group name - Bad groups within group.
    _________________________________

    Jews(orthodox ect.) - Zionist (most) governmental (all).
    Muslims - Terrorist 2.190. "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors."
    Christians - EDL/Government/Crusade.
    Catholic - Pope (nazi).

    Seee! theres bad things in all religions but if your open minded and lived life at its fullest these "problems" wont get in your way.

    What im trieng to say is, If your mind is full of good memories, you will have a good life, if its full with bad memories you will have a bad life.

    Bad life =
    Terrorist
    Government
    Crusade war
    Pope
    Political wars

    Good life =
    Faith
    Mosque
    Church
    Mecca
    (Would have said Jerusalem but...war?)

    Argh whoever qoutes me with flame clearly dont get what im saying.
    A Zionist is a person who wants a Jewish state, what is bad about that?

  6. #66
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh, thxs mouzie for the clarification.

    But i disagree, jewish state includes "debts" (jews invented this): lending cash, but getting more back in return which is harram in Islam.

    But i dont know what laws jews want, but id love to hear.

  7. #67
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Oh, thxs mouzie for the clarification.

    But i disagree, jewish state includes "debts" (jews invented this): lending cash, but getting more back in return which is harram in Islam.

    But i dont know what laws jews want, but id love to hear.
    Yes, and you've got this everywhere. If you are a workman, then you most likely need to lend money from the bank in order to buy a amazing car or house.

    Unless you earn your money Haraam or got lucky by some reason.
    Other then that, it is very difficult to buy a car or a house.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes, I remember the Bag Boy incident it was a huge uproar in Israel, it isn't that the building isn't wanted to stop, but simply because of my prime minister. Who, I hate with a passion because he is causing more problems. He is like a pit bull, ready to bite at any given moment. He causes so much problems that I myself are not proud of. I am a nationalist of Israel, but I am not going to pick up my rifle and fight for Mr. Ben. Unknown to most people.. we actually DID stop building, but guess who kicked up building settlements in the West Bank: Mr. Ben.
    Yes, but there was an agreement for the build stop. But it expired in September.
    Abbas tried to extend the agreement but unfortunately without any success.

    I have to admit that you are the first Jewish Israeli, who is a pleasure to discuss with. Since you are living in Haifa Israel, what are the conditions there actually?

  8. #68
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Oh, thxs mouzie for the clarification.

    But i disagree, jewish state includes "debts" (jews invented this): lending cash, but getting more back in return which is harram in Islam.

    But i dont know what laws jews want, but id love to hear.
    Jews didn't create debts, but they created the foundation of money and interest rates. Here is why:

    Back then dealing is money is bad is Islam and Catholicism, it was 'unholy' to deal with money. The Jews didn't have such negative reaction toward that and being typical of being a minority, they was force to learn that trade. Jews was also force to move or flee a country and so intelligent jobs like banking, teaching, lawyer, etc was common because you can simply pack up what you can carry and still have your trade in your mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Yes, and you've got this everywhere. If you are a workman, then you most likely need to lend money from the bank in order to buy a amazing car or house.

    Unless you earn your money Haraam or got lucky by some reason.
    Other then that, it is very difficult to buy a car or a house.



    Yes, but there was an agreement for the build stop. But it expired in September.
    Abbas tried to extend the agreement but unfortunately without any success.

    I have to admit that you are the first Jewish Israeli, who is a pleasure to discuss with. Since you are living in Haifa Israel, what are the conditions there actually?
    It is a Haraam when you deal with money personally, like.. being a banker or something.

    Haifa is sunny, warm, lovely city.

  9. #69
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Jews didn't create debts, but they created the foundation of money and interest rates. Here is why:

    Back then dealing is money is bad is Islam and Catholicism, it was 'unholy' to deal with money. The Jews didn't have such negative reaction toward that and being typical of being a minority, they was force to learn that trade. Jews was also force to move or flee a country and so intelligent jobs like banking, teaching, lawyer, etc was common because you can simply pack up what you can carry and still have your trade in your mind.



    It is a Haraam when you deal with money personally, like.. being a banker or something.

    Haifa is sunny, warm, lovely city.
    I've heard several times that it is Haraam because you pay interest.

  10. #70
    O_O?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I love ur country too Mouzie :

    israeli soldier catch arab terrorist(he dance on haer)funny


  11. #71
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Oh, thxs mouzie for the clarification.

    But i disagree, jewish state includes "debts" (jews invented this): lending cash, but getting more back in return which is harram in Islam.

    But i dont know what laws jews want, but id love to hear.
    Uh............Jews didn't create debts lol.

    The word you would be looking for is "interest" and no, the jews didn't create that either.


  12. #72
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh............Jews didn't create debts lol.

    The word you would be looking for is "interest" and no, the jews didn't create that either.
    HMM...

    Loans and interest in Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Its impossible to track who invent loans but, jews were the latest group of people to have used interest and loans, and it is told in the torah that it is permitted, but in the oldest torah which is found half way through the line of the founding, it was told it wasn't permitted.

    Basically the oldest torah says no, the newest says yes.

  13. #73
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    I just said they did.. O.o

  14. #74
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Interest is haram in Islam also, Lending money to a brother and wanting more back in return? like the money is useful? i can live my life without money (i wish i could) because i now for a fact i would have a more spiritual life.

  15. #75
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Interest is haram in Islam also, Lending money to a brother and wanting more back in return? like the money is useful? i can live my life without money (i wish i could) because i now for a fact i would have a more spiritual life.
    You just aren't getting the point of loans and interest.

    You take a loan because you don't have the money, then they expect interest because you are using their money, and if banks/people just gave out money and only wanted it back by a certain time, they wouldn't make money, and would be out of the money you had the entire time with no profit.


    In other words, borrowing is ok, interest is for people who need/want the money they are letting you borrow but are willing to make the sacrifice if there is profit.

    You see money makes the world go round. It always has and always will. It would be nice to not need it and somehow satisfy everyone's wants/needs, but that time is obviously never going to come.


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast