Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You just aren't getting the point of loans and interest.

You take a loan because you don't have the money, then they expect interest because you are using their money, and if banks/people just gave out money and only wanted it back by a certain time, they wouldn't make money, and would be out of the money you had the entire time with no profit.

In other words, borrowing is ok, interest is for people who need/want the money they are letting you borrow but are willing to make the sacrifice if there is profit.

You see money makes the world go round. It always has and always will. It would be nice to not need it and somehow satisfy everyone's wants/needs, but that time is obviously never going to come.
    Acutally, the reason why you pay interests is because you're giving more money back and to give that person/company a profit.

Lets say I give you 200 dollars.. if you give me 200 back.. I don't make a single profit from you. So I will charge you interests of .. 50 dollars.. so you'll pay me back: 250 dollars.. I get my 200 dollars back.. and I made an extra 50 dollars for profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Acutally, the reason why you pay interests is because you're giving more money back and to give that person/company a profit.

Lets say I give you 200 dollars.. if you give me 200 back.. I don't make a single profit from you. So I will charge you interests of .. 50 dollars.. so you'll pay me back: 250 dollars.. I get my 200 dollars back.. and I made an extra 50 dollars for profit.
    Thank you for repeating what i said with numbers.

The "actually" wasn't needed because it was explained already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    *sigh* Banking is what started trouble and propaganda banking and bankers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is gonna be Hogans Heroes all over againXD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    *sigh* Banking is what started trouble and propaganda banking and bankers.
    Yeah and so did the invention of the wheel. get over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    If Israel would act like the Nazis did, I'd be so happy, because if we really would we WOUND'T GIVE SHIT about Palestinians anymore, but we are forced to, once Israel won't care about human life end of story, no more pictures, just 1 week of havy bombing and end of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    If Israel would act like the Nazis did, I'd be so happy, because if we really would we WOUND'T GIVE SHIT about Palestinians anymore, but we are forced to, once Israel won't care about human life end of story, no more pictures, just 1 week of havy bombing and end of story.
    Dumbass look around you, Isreal is killing innocent children, when you see isrealis dead its always there soldiers, who put them self in that position, children dont deserve to be removed from there house. and killed.

Notice how the only country supporting you is America. If 1 country was to call Jihad on Isreal, Isreal is demolished off the map. believe it or not, you think the iraqis or iranians are afraid to nuke isreal? or america?..i dont think so.

Isreal + america = No match for all the Muslims around the world, so dont bring up this shit.

Isrealis are nice people, i have met them i have lived in palestine/isreal w.e you want to call it, and i have seen the war. in Isreal children are FREE to walk to school, in Gaza theres soldiers ALL over the place. in the school soldiers are there with guns. what does this show? answer me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dumbass look around you, Isreal is killing innocent children, when you see isrealis dead its always there soldiers, who put them self in that position, children dont deserve to be removed from there house. and killed.

Notice how the only country supporting you is America. If 1 country was to call Jihad on Isreal, Isreal is demolished off the map. believe it or not, you think the iraqis or iranians are afraid to nuke isreal? or america?..i dont think so.

Isreal + america = No match for all the Muslims around the world, so dont bring up this shit.

Isrealis are nice people, i have met them i have lived in palestine/isreal w.e you want to call it, and i have seen the war. in Isreal children are FREE to walk to school, in Gaza theres soldiers ALL over the place. in the school soldiers are there with guns. what does this show? answer me?
    And the Palestinians aren't? You're justifying violence and actions against Israel for killing civilians, but what about the Hamas launching rocket against the nearby cities and causing death and suffering of Israelis?

There is no news media source that clearly show that Israeli soldiers are bringing children outside and put a bullet in their little heads. If you dare to give me an Islamic site or something, then try again. I was in Gaza and I never seen or reacted toward the Palestinians.

A lot of countries support Israel, but not as active as the US. I'm sorry, if a country can call 'jihad' on Israel, you'll be surprise that the Israeli army and the people of Israel isn't as little and weak as you keep showing them. Israel never lose a war or a conflict against any Muslim forces and Turkey and Jordan back Israel up.

And.. remind me why there is no soldiers currently in Gaza after the ceasefire?

Boy, you need to learn or even live here to know anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Israel never lose a war or a conflict against any Muslim forces and Turkey and Jordan back Israel up.

And.. remind me why there is no soldiers currently in Gaza after the ceasefire?

Boy, you need to learn or even live here to know anything.
    Greeks would also most likely back you up no matter the conflict,so many military exercises with jews lol(my father has worked with you a couple times as well / )

visible,if there was a jihad on israel,not every muslim would join.
    Israel is pretty much a protectorate of the us,unofficially or officially.
    They could even call the NATO to support,which of course they would,since it's pretty much under american control.
    If they nuked,all the mediteranian countries would go with war against them,because they'd be affected by the nuclear,due to the wind or the water.
    Trust me,no one has the balls to nuke,it might cause serious problems to the earth,or even make it crack like an egg.
    And Turkey wouldn't have the balls to help you,which is one of the strongest muslim countries in the world.
    you know why?
    Because they know that it would give the EU and most importantly the Greeks a good reason to invade their asses and get back the rightfully our territories from antiquity and Byzantine Empire(ok maybe I got a little affected).Also,they need the Americans.soooo.....even if that happens,the Jews will most likely survive.
    Unless every muslim country suddenly grows balls,accepts the jihad and attacks usa then it would be ww3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I am sorry, you forgot that Hamas uses children in a war, they fire rockets on Israeli civilians while hiding among civilians.

Just look at the Palestinian TV for once.

All you can show to us is just people saying that Israel is bad by forcing people to, and if they say something about "Hamas was inside my house firing rockets!" they just.. die.

Right, "ZOMG THEY KILLED 5 OF MY CHILDREN AND DESTROYED MY HOUSE", hmmm perhaps a warning of 5 minutes before you get blown isn't enough ya?

How about the huge amount of letters that Israel like bombed Gaza with, which says "stay away from Hamas", but no, no news channel ever mentioned that.

Thanks
    That is a valid point but what i do not like is how the Israeli goverment is depriving the Palestinians basic supplies and humanitarian aid etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hamas is a terrorist group, they act like terrorist and douchebags.
    --------
    99% of the shit you guys put up on Israel has no backing and is just stuff you here from the adults you are around. This is why "debating" with kids is boring since they don't know shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And the Palestinians aren't? You're justifying violence and actions against Israel for killing civilians, but what about the Hamas launching rocket against the nearby cities and causing death and suffering of Israelis?

There is no news media source that clearly show that Israeli soldiers are bringing children outside and put a bullet in their little heads. If you dare to give me an Islamic site or something, then try again. I was in Gaza and I never seen or reacted toward the Palestinians.
    Ah come on Mouzie be honest. Hamas can't shoot shit. It mostly doesn't hit any Israeli civilians. Once Israel does attack then many civilians die.

It is prohibited to show any sensitive images on the news. Well at least that is what they say unless they show Muslims doing any attacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    I am sorry, you forgot that Hamas uses children in a war, they fire rockets on Israeli civilians while hiding among civilians.

YouTube - Hamas' Children TV with a Terrorist Jew-Eating Rabbit

Just look at the Palestinian TV for once.

YouTube - Hamas using children as human shields

YouTube - Hamas Terrorist Tactics in the Gaza Strip

All you can show to us is just people saying that Israel is bad by forcing people to, and if they say something about "Hamas was inside my house firing rockets!" they just.. die.

Right, "ZOMG THEY KILLED 5 OF MY CHILDREN AND DESTROYED MY HOUSE", hmmm perhaps a warning of 5 minutes before you get blown isn't enough ya?

How about the huge amount of letters that Israel like bombed Gaza with, which says "stay away from Hamas", but no, no news channel ever mentioned that.
    Hamas are the rednecks of Islam, thus making them uneducated in there own religion.

Hamas have no wisdom to think for them self, and do not strive to find the truth, they hear one thing get told its qouted from the quran and believe.

And the 2nd and 3rd video you uploaded is off American media thus making it unreliable.

Hamas use kids? for what reason? the kids have 2 choices, either fight for them self and die, or fight with others and have a chance of victory.

Hamas use rockets, we can agree but how much die from hamas's rockets? and why did hamas start firing rockets? palestine/isreal used to be a peaceful state till the jews wanted to take over, the past is the past, just like how the crusade happened, Muslims dont go killing all catholics because crusades slaughtered Muslim children.

^READ DONT SKIP^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    That is a valid point but what i do not like is how the Israeli goverment is depriving the Palestinians basic supplies and humanitarian aid etc.
    Because of a military blockage, you can give food the the people and the arm forces can simply take the goods away from them to fuel their own needs.

Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Ah come on Mouzie be honest. Hamas can't shoot shit. It mostly doesn't hit any Israeli civilians. Once Israel does attack then many civilians die.

It is prohibited to show any sensitive images on the news. Well at least that is what they say unless they show Muslims doing any attacks.
    You want to know why many civilians die? Is because the Hamas would fire a rocket, mortar, artillery behind buildings with people in it.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-30-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast