Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 121
  1. #106
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    This section will be open forever. Does'nt mean we have failed

  2. #107
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So far, you have.


  3. #108
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    How do the majority of terrorist get a hold of weapons? Durrr........


    @osma8:
    -This section was made for 2 things.
    1. You guys to prove that Islam is not all bad, and you guys are somewhat credible.
    -Failed.
    2. Trolling
    -Success.
    I needed to laugh when reading this comment. You are obviously a troll.
    It's not about proving the Islam is not bad. Every religion has good meanings. None of the main religions are bad.

  4. #109
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I needed to laugh when reading this comment. You are obviously a troll.
    It's not about proving the Islam is not bad. Every religion has good meanings. None of the main religions are bad.
    And I just posted a source for you to look into, but you never once commented about it.. scroll up.

  5. #110
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have heart for Jews, Muslims, Christians..though most Christians will deny it, we worship the same God.

    "If one part of the Ummah is hurt, the whole ummah will feel hurt".
    Meaning if Many Muslims are being terrorised then the Whole Muslim world will feel terrorised and fight together.

    Shi'ite sunni, wahabi..all the same thing but different believe in the past. these used to fight a lot but have stopped thanks to America diverting the attention to them self.

    Isreal/Palestine in my opinion should stop, and fall under the same banner which both agree on and live in peace.

    Look at what America is broadcasting on its TV. (Media).

    THIS IS NOT ISREALI'S FAULT, THIS IS AMERICAS FAULT FOR FUNDING THEM.

    All they want is money, and the people answering the phones, KNOW NOTHING.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiblegaming For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hassan (11-01-2010)

  7. #111
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    "Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. As of January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries,[1][2] as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.[3]

    The weapons, often generically referred to as Qassams, were initially crude and short-range, mainly affecting the Israeli city of Sderot and other communities bordering the Gaza Strip. However, in 2006 more sophisticated rockets began to be deployed, reaching the larger coastal city of Ashkelon, and by early 2009 major cities Ashdod and Beersheba had been hit by Katyusha and Grad rockets."

    I can also correct all of you about the U.N. plan as none of you are right about it, but nobody cares what I say anymore. x3
    8,600 rockets have been launched and only 28 people have died. What did i said? They can't shoot shit.

    Not that i am happy because innocent civilians have died but i am just so surprised about the number of people that have died by those rockets. I really thought that the number would be much higher.

    But of course, several hundred civilians are injured. But still the deaths are very low. And also, whats your opinion about Israel continuing building on lands that could be a Palestinian state?

  8. #112
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    8,600 rockets have been launched and only 28 people have died. What did i said? They can't shoot shit.

    Not that i am happy because innocent civilians have died but i am just so surprised about the number of people that have died by those rockets. I really thought that the number would be much higher.

    But of course, several hundred civilians are injured. But still the deaths are very low. And also, whats your opinion about Israel continuing building on lands that could be a Palestinian state?
    O.O So its ok for them to shoot rockets, but building on lands that aren't a palestinian state is bad?


    Hmmm, fail morals.


  9. #113
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    O.O So its ok for them to shoot rockets, but building on lands that aren't a palestinian state is bad?


    Hmmm, fail morals.
    Yes it is very important because you build on lands that could be a Palestinian state and that means that there will be no peace.

    Please show me where i have mentioned in my posts that it is OK to shoot rockets? I was just wondered by the numbers of deaths. That doesn't mean that it was OK to shoot rockets.

  10. #114
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Yes it is very important because you build on lands that could be a Palestinian state and that means that there will be no peace.

    Please show me where i have mentioned in my posts that it is OK to shoot rockets? I was just wondered by the numbers of deaths. That doesn't mean that it was OK to shoot rockets.
    Ok what are they building, and links would be needed.

    Because "building" on "would be" land is just bullshit.
    -------------------------------------

    everyone always blames someone else. its a never ending circle.


  11. #115
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Ok what are they building, and links would be needed.

    Because "building" on "would be" land is just bullshit.
    -------------------------------------

    everyone always blames someone else. its a never ending circle.
    Google search, i am quite sure that you'll find it. Or wait till tomorrow because i haven't much time left.

  12. #116
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Google search, i am quite sure that you'll find it. Or wait till tomorrow because i haven't much time left.
    thats actually your job, as you are on the side that needs the evidence to prove his point.


  13. #117
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    thats actually your job, as you are on the side that needs the evidence to prove his point.
    You don't have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    or wait till tomorrow because i haven't much time left.

  14. #118
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    thats actually your job, as you are on the side that needs the evidence to prove his point.
    EMPIRE you NEVER use sufficient evidence, weather its from the e-net or not. so stop telling others to get proof, you dirty hypocrite.

  15. #119
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    EMPIRE you NEVER use sufficient evidence, weather its from the e-net or not. so stop telling others to get proof, you dirty hypocrite.
    Ok visible, you seem to not get the part on who needs proof.
    --------------------------------
    Use this example.


    I say : 99/100 muslims are gay.

    You say: show me proof.

    Then i either show proof or its bullshit.
    ------------------------------

    Here is what you guys do that is wrong.

    lies: they are building on Palestinian land.

    Me: Ok do you have any proof? A link?

    lies: Google it.

    Me:Uh thats your job, if you don't have any proof its bullshit.

    Visible: You never have any proof empire.
    -------------------------------

    You see in that situation, i don't need proof, because i didn't CLAIM anything to begin with.
    ------------------------

    And now here is my response to visible:

    Visible, if you don't have proof your argument is invalid. If someone ask for proof(in a situation where it is needed) and you don't get it, your argument is invalid.


  16. #120
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Ok visible, you seem to not get the part on who needs proof.
    --------------------------------
    Use this example.


    I say : 99/100 muslims are gay.

    You say: show me proof.

    Then i either show proof or its bullshit.
    ------------------------------

    Here is what you guys do that is wrong.

    lies: they are building on Palestinian land.

    Me: Ok do you have any proof? A link?

    lies: Google it.

    Me:Uh thats your job, if you don't have any proof its bullshit.

    Visible: You never have any proof empire.
    -------------------------------

    You see in that situation, i don't need proof, because i didn't CLAIM anything to begin with.
    ------------------------

    And now here is my response to visible:

    Visible, if you don't have proof your argument is invalid. If someone ask for proof(in a situation where it is needed) and you don't get it, your argument is invalid.
    Why Israeli settlement construction must stop - Yahoo! News

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast