Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 119
  1. #31
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    A site run by the united states...Not a suprise bruh, but please stay away from these sites, there just "brainwashing" people, think about it, the world knows america is corrupted, but america wont admit it, i can tell you now ALL-ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED. but got corrupted starting from the US.

    Saudi arabia, without america will be the richest country in the world, but america insist in agreeing to partnership. I for one dont understand why the king of saudi would do such a thing.

    Iranian president, He wanted peace (Though i dont agree with some shit he says) but on "60minutes" an american TV news 1minute show, it showed him saying, "death and war for america", but when the full clip was shown around the middle eastern world, he said "We do not want death and war for america"....

    I dont understand what the US is hiding but im telling you its not going to stay hidden forever.

    "A chameleon cannot turn a type of colour forever, the colour is limited then its true colours show" - Adbull-ah rul.
    Uh, NationMaster is an unbiased site, they have facts from every countries. So, please don't even give the it is an American site crap.

    Every countries have corruptions, every countries from America to the little Andorra have corruption. Corruption started from the US? What a load of bull, you tell me about brainwashing and yet you're saying utter crock of shit and that makes you a sad little hypocrite. Corruption been in human history WAY before the US was formed.

  2. #32
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    A site run by the united states...Not a suprise bruh, but please stay away from these sites, there just "brainwashing" people, think about it, the world knows america is corrupted, but america wont admit it, i can tell you now ALL-ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED. but got corrupted starting from the US.

    Saudi arabia, without america will be the richest country in the world, but america insist in agreeing to partnership. I for one dont understand why the king of saudi would do such a thing.

    Iranian president, He wanted peace (Though i dont agree with some shit he says) but on "60minutes" an american TV news 1minute show, it showed him saying, "death and war for america", but when the full clip was shown around the middle eastern world, he said "We do not want death and war for america"....

    I dont understand what the US is hiding but im telling you its not going to stay hidden forever.

    "A chameleon cannot turn a type of colour forever, the colour is limited then its true colours show" - Adbull-ah rul.
    I'm sure you'll find any site that proves him wrong is corrupt.

    America really isn't that corrupt btw. I live there, i would know a bit more than you would.
    -If it only proves the obvious, America isn't 3rd world, we don't have child-labor, and we formed the UN, defeated the nazi's, and basically take care of a lot of shit 3rd world countries are to stupid to do. Huh, what was the middle east doing in WWII? Nothin.

    You really think 60 minutes is the reason why they think the Iranian president is a wacko? It wouldn't be just, oh i don't know, EVERYTHING he says?

    Saudi Arabia wouldn't be rich lulz. They still run the 3rd world government failure that they have. What, gonna blame that on the US too?

    US isn't hiding anything. You gonna hate the US, "fuck you" is what they say. The US is so much better than any 3rd world shithole that when they complain no one cares, because we all know they just like to bitch instead of getting shit done.

    "haters gonna hate"

    In other words, blame the US for everything, in the end it won't make a bit of difference because you will be bitching instead of fixing the problem.


  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    All countries are, it just who have more corruptions, according to NationMaster ( a site that collect date of countries) United States is in the top 20 LEAST corrupted country. While almost all of the Middle Eastern and all of the Muslim states is the most corrupted.
    Not picking sides here,
    and I happen to be American..
    but wherever these people got their information from should examine what they consider "corrupt."

    The difference between The US and other countries is quite simply this:
    We do a better job of sweeping our dirty secrets under the carpet.

    JFK obviously knew of the corruption years ago.


  4. #34
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Not picking sides here,
    and I happen to be American..
    but wherever these people got their information from should examine what they consider "corrupt."

    The difference between The US and other countries is quite simply this:
    We do a better job of sweeping our dirty secrets under the carpet.

    JFK obviously knew of the corruption years ago.

    YouTube - President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2
    United States was filled with scandals in the 1950-1970s because of wars they was doing and mostly because the Cold War was getting to a stage where nuclear war can happens.

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    JFK=scandalocity.

    If you don't know, he was pretty much huge on scandals. I mean all sorts and types.


  6. #36
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    JFK=scandalocity.

    If you don't know, he was pretty much huge on scandals. I mean all sorts and types.
    Yes scandals created in an attempt to incriminate him.

  7. #37
    Skurdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Bored
    damn muslims and their terroristic rock throwing super power abilities



  8. #38
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skurdz View Post
    damn muslims and their terroristic rock throwing super power abilities
    Hmm, this forum isn't for racist Kunts like you kid. stay out of big man talk.

    Back to the subject:
    I would love to live in america, i love the country i love the law. but what i hate is the MEDIA and government That is all i hate about america.

    Government + Media = trouble.

    Imagine a world without the media, will there be wars? No.
    who controls the media? the government.
    Imagine a world without government, will there be wars? yes, civil and world-wide wars.

    This is why i find it hard to hate both. but its how the government deal with there "shit (problems)" its all about *Get a mop and put it under the carpet*.

    America is getting exposed, and when i say america, i mean the government. Not people.

    America uses this against Muslims ALOT. "slavery was started by arabs".

    Ok, now arabs doesn't mean Muslims, theres 20million christian arabs. but look, arabs used slaves not PERMANENTLy. but it was like a form of punishment for doing a sin.

    Such as, catholics in the iron age, used to worship the statue of mary, but Muslims saw this as IDOLISING. so they were Punished. Christians on the other hand Rarly got punished unlessed they asked for it (e.g preaching in the middle of a busy area) abit stupid to do in arab land.

    Like "blood and crip" a crip walks into blood territory and shouts "Crip4life" ect..

    People -including Muslims- misunderstand the Islamic law.
    The quran Does infact say "Don't make friends with Allah's enemies." Not "Don't befriend christians or jews".

    Its how you interpret it, the quran is all METAPHORS therefor 1 word can = 20.

    Muslims Love US if they truly love god, because US is the creation of god and we must love gods creation, just like humans are gods creation. when the quran says "kill all non believers" so does the bible say this, but the bible clearly says "NON BELIEVERS" the quran interpreted says "PAGANS".

    pagans = satan worship.
    Pagan is a form of worship done in the Iron age towards statues of stone, that all religions believe the worshipers were ordered by satan him self to worship him as God.

  9. #39
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hmm, this forum isn't for racist Kunts like you kid. stay out of big man talk.

    Back to the subject:
    I would love to live in america, i love the country i love the law. but what i hate is the MEDIA and government That is all i hate about america.

    Government + Media = trouble.

    Imagine a world without the media, will there be wars? No.
    who controls the media? the government.
    Imagine a world without government, will there be wars? yes, civil and world-wide wars.

    This is why i find it hard to hate both. but its how the government deal with there "shit (problems)" its all about *Get a mop and put it under the carpet*.

    America is getting exposed, and when i say america, i mean the government. Not people.

    America uses this against Muslims ALOT. "slavery was started by arabs".

    Ok, now arabs doesn't mean Muslims, theres 20million christian arabs. but look, arabs used slaves not PERMANENTLy. but it was like a form of punishment for doing a sin.

    Such as, catholics in the iron age, used to worship the statue of mary, but Muslims saw this as IDOLISING. so they were Punished. Christians on the other hand Rarly got punished unlessed they asked for it (e.g preaching in the middle of a busy area) abit stupid to do in arab land.

    Like "blood and crip" a crip walks into blood territory and shouts "Crip4life" ect..

    People -including Muslims- misunderstand the Islamic law.
    The quran Does infact say "Don't make friends with Allah's enemies." Not "Don't befriend christians or jews".

    Its how you interpret it, the quran is all METAPHORS therefor 1 word can = 20.

    Muslims Love US if they truly love god, because US is the creation of god and we must love gods creation, just like humans are gods creation. when the quran says "kill all non believers" so does the bible say this, but the bible clearly says "NON BELIEVERS" the quran interpreted says "PAGANS".

    pagans = satan worship.
    Pagan is a form of worship done in the Iron age towards statues of stone, that all religions believe the worshipers were ordered by satan him self to worship him as God.
    And yet you bring up biased information and facts that I can easily smash with a wave of my hand.

    Bravo, I am clapping for how unrealistic you really are.

  10. #40
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    And yet you bring up biased information and facts that I can easily smash with a wave of my hand.

    Bravo, I am clapping for how unrealistic you really are.
    yet all you did was try and taunt me, your all talk but no action. Sit down boi!

  11. #41
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I'm sure you'll find any site that proves him wrong is corrupt.

    America really isn't that corrupt btw. I live there, i would know a bit more than you would.
    -If it only proves the obvious, America isn't 3rd world, we don't have child-labor, and we formed the UN, defeated the nazi's, and basically take care of a lot of shit 3rd world countries are to stupid to do. Huh, what was the middle east doing in WWII? Nothin.
    After they've seen a German boat near the US. They didn't wanted to start a war in the US so they'd go to Germany instead.

    Middle east, are they able to defeat germany with bows and arrows?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    You really think 60 minutes is the reason why they think the Iranian president is a wacko?
    What makes him a wacko? Proof or gtfo.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-13-2010 at 01:46 PM.

  12. #42
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hmm, this forum isn't for racist Kunts like you kid. stay out of big man talk.

    Back to the subject:
    I would love to live in america, i love the country i love the law. but what i hate is the MEDIA and government That is all i hate about america.

    Government + Media = trouble.

    Imagine a world without the media, will there be wars? No.
    who controls the media? the government.
    Imagine a world without government, will there be wars? yes, civil and world-wide wars.

    This is why i find it hard to hate both. but its how the government deal with there "shit (problems)" its all about *Get a mop and put it under the carpet*.

    America is getting exposed, and when i say america, i mean the government. Not people.

    America uses this against Muslims ALOT. "slavery was started by arabs".

    Ok, now arabs doesn't mean Muslims, theres 20million christian arabs. but look, arabs used slaves not PERMANENTLy. but it was like a form of punishment for doing a sin.

    Such as, catholics in the iron age, used to worship the statue of mary, but Muslims saw this as IDOLISING. so they were Punished. Christians on the other hand Rarly got punished unlessed they asked for it (e.g preaching in the middle of a busy area) abit stupid to do in arab land.

    Like "blood and crip" a crip walks into blood territory and shouts "Crip4life" ect..

    People -including Muslims- misunderstand the Islamic law.
    The quran Does infact say "Don't make friends with Allah's enemies." Not "Don't befriend christians or jews".

    Its how you interpret it, the quran is all METAPHORS therefor 1 word can = 20.

    Muslims Love US if they truly love god, because US is the creation of god and we must love gods creation, just like humans are gods creation. when the quran says "kill all non believers" so does the bible say this, but the bible clearly says "NON BELIEVERS" the quran interpreted says "PAGANS".

    pagans = satan worship.
    Pagan is a form of worship done in the Iron age towards statues of stone, that all religions believe the worshipers were ordered by satan him self to worship him as God.
    It says nowhere in the bible to kill non believers.
    God gives people freedom of volition.
    "Thou shall not kill"
    Yes that means even nonbelievers.
    Non believers face a punishment far worse than death.

    I never read the Quran all the way through..
    so I don't know every little law..
    but if it's advocating killing in any form,
    it is a clear violation of God's will.

  13. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible is just so far out there. I mean really, 100% of his shit is just bullshit.

    And when you prove him wrong, he just puts out more bullshit not even defending the other shit you just proved wrong.

    Visible= Troll, nuff said.


  14. #44
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    vid dont work
    /request close

  15. #45
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    It says nowhere in the bible to kill non believers.
    God gives people freedom of volition.
    "Thou shall not kill"
    Yes that means even nonbelievers.
    Non believers face a punishment far worse than death.

    I never read the Quran all the way through..
    so I don't know every little law..
    but if it's advocating killing in any form,
    it is a clear violation of God's will.
    Go read the Freaking BIBLE kid.

    WITCHES
    You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

    FAGS
    "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)


    Kill Fortunetellers
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

    Death for Hitting Dad
    Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

    Death for Cursing Parents
    1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
    2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)



    Death for Adultery
    If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

    Death for Fornication
    A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)


    Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

    Say NO MORE BRO! LEARN TO READ yOUR OWN BIBLE! STEPPED ON!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Life As Being A Dexless Assassin
    By Straight in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 03:00 AM
  3. Save a life. Look at this Thread
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:50 AM
  4. Looking for a good Lisp compiler
    By Zededarian in forum Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
  5. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM