Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 119
  1. #91
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Hmm, this forum isn't for racist Kunts like you kid. stay out of big man talk.

    Back to the subject:
    I would love to live in america, i love the country i love the law. but what i hate is the MEDIA and government That is all i hate about america.

    Government + Media = trouble.

    Imagine a world without the media, will there be wars? No.
    who controls the media? the government.
    Imagine a world without government, will there be wars? yes, civil and world-wide wars.

    This is why i find it hard to hate both. but its how the government deal with there "shit (problems)" its all about *Get a mop and put it under the carpet*.

    America is getting exposed, and when i say america, i mean the government. Not people.

    America uses this against Muslims ALOT. "slavery was started by arabs".

    Ok, now arabs doesn't mean Muslims, theres 20million christian arabs. but look, arabs used slaves not PERMANENTLy. but it was like a form of punishment for doing a sin.

    Such as, catholics in the iron age, used to worship the statue of mary, but Muslims saw this as IDOLISING. so they were Punished. Christians on the other hand Rarly got punished unlessed they asked for it (e.g preaching in the middle of a busy area) abit stupid to do in arab land.

    Like "blood and crip" a crip walks into blood territory and shouts "Crip4life" ect..

    People -including Muslims- misunderstand the Islamic law.
    The quran Does infact say "Don't make friends with Allah's enemies." Not "Don't befriend christians or jews".

    Its how you interpret it, the quran is all METAPHORS therefor 1 word can = 20.

    Muslims Love US if they truly love god, because US is the creation of god and we must love gods creation, just like humans are gods creation. when the quran says "kill all non believers" so does the bible say this, but the bible clearly says "NON BELIEVERS" the quran interpreted says "PAGANS".

    pagans = satan worship.
    Pagan is a form of worship done in the Iron age towards statues of stone, that all religions believe the worshipers were ordered by satan him self to worship him as God.
    the muslim culture provokes and advertises death to those who don't believe in allah, which in all cases "killing is a sin"

  2. #92
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    the muslim culture provokes and advertises death to those who don't believe in allah, which in all cases "killing is a sin"
    Proof or gtfo. Before you are going to search for a proof, don't wast your time because there is no proof.

    The only proof you can maybe show is a taliban who says death to all non believers or maybe a few people who are not aware of there own religion and say 'kill to non believers.'

    You want to make the religion look bad, evil and a failure don't you?
    None of the religions says to kill non believers. None of them.

  3. #93
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Proof or gtfo. Before you are going to search for a proof, don't wast your time because there is no proof.

    The only proof you can maybe show is a taliban who says death to all non believers or maybe a few people who are not aware of there own religion and say 'kill to non believers.'

    You want to make the religion look bad, evil and a failure don't you?
    None of the religions says to kill non believers. None of them.
    google begs to differ.

  4. #94
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    google begs to differ.
    Qoute me the verse in the quran, in English and arabic translation where it tells us to kill those who dont believe.

    in fact:

    "say to those who do not believe i do not worship that which you worship, and you don't worship that which i worship so to you be your way and to me be mine"

    Surat al kafirun [Quran-109]

    its one of the first surah in the Quran, when ever you see "kill nonbelievers" this doesn't mean literaly, read the whole surah [Passage] and you will know what it means.

  5. #95
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    9:5 When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way. God is forgiving and merciful.

    That, even in context, is pretty much clear.

  6. #96
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Jihad.
    come on guys,Islam was given through fire and steel.
    No one can deny that.
    convertion or death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  7. #97
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Jihad.
    come on guys,Islam was given through fire and steel.
    No one can deny that.
    convertion or death.
    Lol,

    The amount of times the word "sword" was written in the bible is 200+ times.

    The amount of times in the Quran is 0 times.

    And @ Coeus
    How about reading this, it was published by a American muslim scholar on his site and leaked onto this site. i wont bother summing it up for you, because you didn't even ask me to explain verse 9:5

    The American Muslim (TAM)


    -Remember the Quran is mainly metaphors, this is what gives it partly its uniqueness.

    The other uniqueness is that its the last and final revelation, Allah said it would be the final revelation, and look? oh IT IS!

  8. #98
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Where does it say kill the guy who doesn't believe in your religion?
    and if you're talking about eye for an eye stuff,that was to keep the Jews from slaughtering each other.
    when one man's donkey ate a grape from one's vineyard,the other man would burn his entire property before the old testament and 'eye for an eye' was given to the jews.
    if you're going to mention anything from that.
    as for the New Testament,I don't think it says kill or harm anywhere /
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  9. #99
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Visible I think you are the one taking metaphors too literally, at least judging from most of your Bible quotes And the same way you said that Allah said that the Qur'an was the final revelation, I can say the Bible presents the absolute truth because that's what God says.

  10. #100
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    @Visible I think you are the one taking metaphors too literally, at least judging from most of your Bible quotes And the same way you said that Allah said that the Qur'an was the final revelation, I can say the Bible presents the absolute truth because that's what God says.
    But God in the bible did not say its the final revelation. also the bible which you now read is an edited version from the complete past history, im guessing you read king James version? (Thats the one i compare).

    Read codex sinaiticus.

    Nowhere does it tell us God was in a form of a spirit, or human. infact, the first bible is starting to feature the looks of a Quran, codex sinaiticus is a hard bible to read online because of the translation, and some pages missing. though its worth the time to read.

    1) Tell me, Is the bible the exact copy as the original? Just answer this question, then the answer will question your religion.

    2) Is there missing books from the bible? Moreover answer this.

    3) Old testament and New testament. Why did a new testament come? Did God make a mistake with the old testament leading to the new testament? does god make mistakes?

    It has been changed, mistranslated, modified, and includes all types of letters, sermons, and additions by people who never met Jesus. (Paul, John, Mark, Methew)

    The bible is the word of God, but not the bible we read now! the Original which agreed 100% like the Quran was the original.

    Jesus said "No man gets to the father but through me". and Muslims believe in Jesus, as a prophet.
    Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed nothing but being a messenger.


    Trinity

    1)
    Metthew: 26:39: "He went a little farther and fell on His face and prayed" (Following Jesus (pbuh) way is following what he did). Jesus (pbuh) prayed to one God.

    [In my understanding] the Christian believe Jesus was Gods form as a human, as part of the trinity, but how can God in a human form pray to God the father, if he was God the father in a Human form.

    2) Matthew 27:46: "Eloi (Allah?) , Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
    [My understanding] Hes asking allah if he has forsaken him. Eloi is pronounced allah.



    Mashallah, Listen to what Khalid yasin one of the best Ex- Christian scholars has to say about Jesus waiting for prophet mohammed. He qoutes the bible from his mind, and from his heart.

    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-04-2010 at 04:20 PM.

  11. #101
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    But God in the bible did not say its the final revelation. also the bible which you now read is an edited version from the complete past history, im guessing you read king James version? (Thats the one i compare).

    Read codex sinaiticus.

    Nowhere does it tell us God was in a form of a spirit, or human. infact, the first bible is starting to feature the looks of a Quran, codex sinaiticus is a hard bible to read online because of the translation, and some pages missing. though its worth the time to read.

    1) Tell me, Is the bible the exact copy as the original? Just answer this question, then the answer will question your religion.

    2) Is there missing books from the bible? Moreover answer this.

    3) Old testament and New testament. Why did a new testament come? Did God make a mistake with the old testament leading to the new testament? does god make mistakes?

    It has been changed, mistranslated, modified, and includes all types of letters, sermons, and additions by people who never met Jesus. (Paul, John, Mark, Methew)

    The bible is the word of God, but not the bible we read now! the Original which agreed 100% like the Quran was the original.

    Jesus said "No man gets to the father but through me". and Muslims believe in Jesus, as a prophet.
    Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed nothing but being a messenger.


    Trinity

    1)
    Metthew: 26:39: "He went a little farther and fell on His face and prayed" (Following Jesus (pbuh) way is following what he did). Jesus (pbuh) prayed to one God.

    [In my understanding] the Christian believe Jesus was Gods form as a human, as part of the trinity, but how can God in a human form pray to God the father, if he was God the father in a Human form.

    2) Matthew 27:46: "Eloi (Allah?) , Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
    [My understanding] Hes asking allah if he has forsaken him. Eloi is pronounced allah.



    Mashallah, Listen to what Khalid yasin one of the best Ex- Christian scholars has to say about Jesus waiting for prophet mohammed. He qoutes the bible from his mind, and from his heart.

    YouTube - What Jesus(pbuh) said about Muhammed(pbuh)? - Khalid Yasin
    The Bible is a collection more than an original work and yes, it has changed and adapted. That is partly the reason it is so much more accepted than the Qur'an, which hasn't adapted in even the slightest. You must also understand that Christianity is divided into many parts, some believe in the Trinity, some don't, etc. The same way you have Muslims that strictly follow the Qur'an, word by word and you have some that interpret it in a metaphoric way. As for the many different scripts and versions it's because people differently interpreted and rewrote it, usually adapting it as they saw fit.

  12. #102
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    The Bible is a collection more than an original work and yes, it has changed and adapted. That is partly the reason it is so much more accepted than the Qur'an, which hasn't adapted in even the slightest. You must also understand that Christianity is divided into many parts, some believe in the Trinity, some don't, etc. The same way you have Muslims that strictly follow the Qur'an, word by word and you have some that interpret it in a metaphoric way. As for the many different scripts and versions it's because people differently interpreted and rewrote it, usually adapting it as they saw fit.
    Lol comparing metaphor, and word by word isnt like the trinity.

    you can't read the quran and take it word by word. because if you do so you will get things like e.g (angels birds in the skys)..so angels are birds? [this isnt said in the quran its an example].

    And for the adaption. god made the quran for 1 purpose, to satisfy all around the world.
    The quran supports futuristic ideas, but what your trieng to say i think is the barbaric laws.

    E.g [God has made men MUCH MORE attracted to women, but women less attracted to men, if a women rapes a man it is ...unthinkable. if a man rapes a women he gets killed, this is the reason for the burka, the burka stops the men from the "sex" indulging, so if a man sees a women with a burka he wont get killed. it all leads by a chain. ]

    I seriously appreciate your attitude in this thread tbh though.

    The bible is the word of god, but only the original. the bibles now its a joke how you can change gods word. god didnt send the bible for it to be changed he sent it for it to stay.

    Heres an idea from the old and new testament.

    Old testament - Priest didnt get paid, thus making there life hard.
    New testament - Priest all of a sudden have to get paid...

  13. #103
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    But God in the bible did not say its the final revelation. also the bible which you now read is an edited version from the complete past history, im guessing you read king James version? (Thats the one i compare).

    Read codex sinaiticus.

    Nowhere does it tell us God was in a form of a spirit, or human. infact, the first bible is starting to feature the looks of a Quran, codex sinaiticus is a hard bible to read online because of the translation, and some pages missing. though its worth the time to read.

    1) Tell me, Is the bible the exact copy as the original? Just answer this question, then the answer will question your religion.

    2) Is there missing books from the bible? Moreover answer this.

    3) Old testament and New testament. Why did a new testament come? Did God make a mistake with the old testament leading to the new testament? does god make mistakes?

    It has been changed, mistranslated, modified, and includes all types of letters, sermons, and additions by people who never met Jesus. (Paul, John, Mark, Methew)

    The bible is the word of God, but not the bible we read now! the Original which agreed 100% like the Quran was the original.

    Jesus said "No man gets to the father but through me". and Muslims believe in Jesus, as a prophet.
    Jesus never claimed to be God, he claimed nothing but being a messenger.


    Trinity

    1)
    Metthew: 26:39: "He went a little farther and fell on His face and prayed" (Following Jesus (pbuh) way is following what he did). Jesus (pbuh) prayed to one God.

    [In my understanding] the Christian believe Jesus was Gods form as a human, as part of the trinity, but how can God in a human form pray to God the father, if he was God the father in a Human form.

    2) Matthew 27:46: "Eloi (Allah?) , Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
    [My understanding] Hes asking allah if he has forsaken him. Eloi is pronounced allah.



    Mashallah, Listen to what Khalid yasin one of the best Ex- Christian scholars has to say about Jesus waiting for prophet mohammed. He qoutes the bible from his mind, and from his heart.

    YouTube - What Jesus(pbuh) said about Muhammed(pbuh)? - Khalid Yasin
    Stop repeating yourself.
    Stop promoting a bible that was most likely scribed in Egypt.
    Stop promoting a bible that is full of thousands of text flaws.
    If this was a Greek scribe, it wouldn't be filled with that many mistakes.
    Greeks are perfectionists. (Just ask my friend Casavir )
    And certainly, any Greek biblical scribe would never work so sloppily with their penmanship then allow it to be circulated.

    The Ten Commandments prohibit false testimony (Ex 20:16). The Bible warns of false witnesses: “And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none. For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.” (Mark 14:55-56). The telling sign of false witnesses is a disagreement in their testimony. It will be seen that Sinaiticus and Vaticanus do not pass the false witness test.

    Therefore, Sinaiticus and Vaticanus are worthless manuscripts. They display horrible penmanship, and have been subject to many correctors. They disagree with the vast majority of manuscript evidence, and even among each other. They are false witnesses of the Word of God. The text found therein is not the preserved Word of God, because it hasn't been preserved. If it was the true Word of God, it would have been readily available to all generations.

    I am utterly unable to believe, in short, that God's promise [of preservation] has so entirely failed, that at the end of 1800 years much of the text of the Gospel had in point of fact to be picked by a German critic out of a waste-paper basket in the convent of St. Catherine; and that the entire text had to be remodelled after the pattern set by a couple of copies which had remained in neglect during fifteen centuries, and had probably owed their survival to that neglect; whilst hundreds of others had been thumbed to pieces.

    Visible just stop man.
    I'm tired of your anti Christian threads.
    This Codex is embraced by you and other Muslims,
    because it discredits Christ. Plain and simple.
    Yet, didn't you quote something saying let us go our ways, and you your way?
    The fact that you constantly rip Christianity tells me that you are not even faithful. You have to keep convincing yourself that another belief is false,
    instead of following your own, with complete confidence.

    In short, we are all tired of you.
    Do what you said you were going to do for once.
    Stop trying to disprove ,discredit, and attack my beliefs,
    and just simply converse. Or leave the section
    (like you also said you would do.)
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-04-2010 at 05:47 PM.

  14. #104
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Stop repeating yourself.
    Stop promoting a bible that was most likely scribed in Egypt.
    Stop promoting a bible that is full of thousands of text flaws.
    If this was a Greek scribe, it wouldn't be filled with that many mistakes.
    Greeks are perfectionists. (Just ask my friend Casivir )
    And certainly, any Greek biblical scribe would never work so sloppily with their penmanship then allow it to be circulated.

    The Ten Commandments prohibit false testimony (Ex 20:16). The Bible warns of false witnesses: “And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none. For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.” (Mark 14:55-56). The telling sign of false witnesses is a disagreement in their testimony. It will be seen that Sinaiticus and Vaticanus do not pass the false witness test.

    Therefore, Sinaiticus and Vaticanus are worthless manuscripts. They display horrible penmanship, and have been subject to many correctors. They disagree with the vast majority of manuscript evidence, and even among each other. They are false witnesses of the Word of God. The text found therein is not the preserved Word of God, because it hasn't been preserved. If it was the true Word of God, it would have been readily available to all generations.

    I am utterly unable to believe, in short, that God's promise [of preservation] has so entirely failed, that at the end of 1800 years much of the text of the Gospel had in point of fact to be picked by a German critic out of a waste-paper basket in the convent of St. Catherine; and that the entire text had to be remodelled after the pattern set by a couple of copies which had remained in neglect during fifteen centuries, and had probably owed their survival to that neglect; whilst hundreds of others had been thumbed to pieces.

    Visible just stop man.
    I'm tired of your anti Christian threads.
    This Codex is embraced by you and other Muslims,
    because it discredits Christ. Plain and simple.
    Yet, didn't you quote something saying let us go our ways, and you your way?
    The fact that you constantly rip Christianity tells me that you are not even faithful. You have to keep convincing yourself that another belief is false,
    instead of following your own, with complete confidence.

    In short, we are all tired of you.
    Do what you said you were going to do for once.
    Stop trying to disprove ,discredit, and attack my beliefs,
    and just simply converse. Or leave the section
    (like you also said you would do.)
    Christianity is false? I know for a fact Christianity is a faith, a belief, a true understanding. but what im saying is the past is more reliable then the future.

    For example, a scientist doesn't go to a bone he found in the cemetary to discover the past? he gets a bone from the past to discover the past.

    Christianity in all its content is true. but its how you say christianity..

    come on guys,Islam was given through fire and steel.
    If someone trys it on my faith, i will rip there faith, its how it is. you know why your getting offended? because your noticing the truth, true faith doesn't get ripped. try ripping the Muslim faith it wont happen. because i will throw back punches. (Figure of speech).

    As for MODERN Christianity belief where "Believe in Jesus the lord and saviour and you will go to heaven" this isn't happy days. this is a fairy tale told to misunderstand the Poor children being taught this.

    Why dont churches teach about the crusade? because it might harm the kids? what harm can it do? rip there faith? oh, so your making them believe in something to make them feel better about them self? great, thats the true way.

    There are the Churches who do teach about crusade, but they teach it differently, try there best to make the crusades sound "honourable".

  15. #105
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Christianity is false? I know for a fact Christianity is a faith, a belief, a true understanding. but what im saying is the past is more reliable then the future.

    For example, a scientist doesn't go to a bone he found in the cemetary to discover the past? he gets a bone from the past to discover the past.

    Christianity in all its content is true. but its how you say christianity..



    If someone trys it on my faith, i will rip there faith, its how it is. you know why your getting offended? because your noticing the truth, true faith doesn't get ripped. try ripping the Muslim faith it wont happen. because i will throw back punches. (Figure of speech).

    As for MODERN Christianity belief where "Believe in Jesus the lord and saviour and you will go to heaven" this isn't happy days. this is a fairy tale told to misunderstand the Poor children being taught this.

    Why dont churches teach about the crusade? because it might harm the kids? what harm can it do? rip there faith? oh, so your making them believe in something to make them feel better about them self? great, thats the true way.

    There are the Churches who do teach about crusade, but they teach it differently, try there best to make the crusades sound "honourable".

    LOL..I'm getting offended because I'm realizing the truth?

    I have news for you, I already wrote a thesis on the Codex last year.
    Half of my first post about it was directly taken from that thesis.
    I researched it for months before even getting the assignment,
    so seriously don't pull that card on me.

    Really?? Are you seriously comparing the antiquity of a bone to Text?
    That's just dense man..
    People like you have this belief that "Older" is better.

    These scriptures have been debated for centuries..
    There are some scholars, (which I agree with)
    That believe the Sinaiticus is Alexandrian manuscript..
    which makes complete sense considering the abundance of flaws found.
    Alexandria being the city in Egypt.
    Egypt=the region responsible for early heresies such as Gnosticism and Arianism. Both are dated in the mid to late fourth century.

    So no. Even if they were that old..which again I do not believe.
    Considering that the Sinaiticus project won't allow a legitimate
    authenticator to examine the documents.

    I don't even care what you say anymore dude.
    These things are just tests of our faith.
    So bring them on and see if I even budge.
    Go worship your "perfect" faith,
    and we'll see who you bow to when the rapture comes.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Life As Being A Dexless Assassin
    By Straight in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 03:00 AM
  3. Save a life. Look at this Thread
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:50 AM
  4. Looking for a good Lisp compiler
    By Zededarian in forum Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
  5. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM