Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
    where does it say in my sig im muslim ?
    Its invisible :P

  2. #47
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Its invisible :P

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
    where does it say in my sig im muslim ?
    No one said it did. idiot.


  4. #49
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No one said it did. idiot.
    hold up hold up... ur a fkin troll lool and u call visible a troll? red the previous posts -.-
    1st page 3rd post

    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post


    Ok hackzerz
    Shut up! you aint even Muslim son, so take that sig off. your a hypocrite who i bet dont even pray or fast, so why come to Islam section? If your gonna talk about people blaming Jews NOBODy IS!

    Here we blame The government not damn jew you fool.
    your not Muslim by name your Muslim by action.
    say nothing...
    Last edited by hackzerz; 11-01-2010 at 04:55 PM.

  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Cute, now prepare to get flamed /
    1st page, third post. Learn to count.

    2ndly, you respond to a post on the first page(without a quote) after 5 pages?
    Fail..............


  6. #51
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1st page, third post. Learn to count.

    2ndly, you respond to a post on the first page(without a quote) after 5 pages?
    Fail..............
    HAHA! When he caught you out for being a troll all you did was respond with "1st page, third post. learn to count." meaning you have no response to his clear proof of you trolling. and your 2nd qoute has NOTHING to do with what he said.

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    HAHA! When he caught you out for being a troll all you did was respond with "1st page, third post. learn to count." meaning you have no response to his clear proof of you trolling. and your 2nd qoute has NOTHING to do with what he said.
    Wow visible, you really are stupid.

    The quote was the 3rd post on the first page.

    And i said that he shouldn't just respond to a random post 5 pages behind without a quote and expect it to be ok.


  8. #53
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    ahh stop arguing. just read the damn thread and dont treat Israel diff to other countries /

  9. #54
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
    ahh stop arguing. just read the damn thread and dont treat Israel diff to other countries /
    and you stop posting 5 pages late without a quote.

    Deal.


  10. #55
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    and you stop posting 5 pages late without a quote.

    Deal.
    Troll under a bridge I'm calling big billy goat gruff on you

    _______________________

    Israel is a good as any other country, but that's the problem, all the common country's are the corrupt ones.. from Congo to the US...there all lies and secrets.

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Troll under a bridge I'm calling big billy goat gruff on you

    _______________________

    Israel is a good as any other country, but that's the problem, all the common country's are the corrupt ones.. from Congo to the US...there all lies and secrets.
    can you stop spamming visible?

    Ok every country has its secrets, we all know that, glad you could catch up to the rest of us on that.


  12. #57
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok every country has its secrets, we all know that, glad you could catch up to the rest of us on that.
    That ^

    And generally speaking it takes a few decades before most "secrets" are considered history and are revealed.

  13. #58
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    ok good... lets play clean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. shut the fuck up
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:50 AM
  3. Hey hey hey faggots, shut the fuck up
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:14 PM
  4. SHUT THE FUCK UP ******S
    By Shark in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM
  5. Everyone shut the fuck up with your religious shit.
    By EndRiT in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:34 PM