Thread: Fuck the Jews.

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Stylin''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Jose, California, in my family room, in a chair, in front of a desk
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Bashful

    Fuck the Jews.

    So Al-Jazeera has reported that Israel fired on a Turkish ship that was carrying relief to the Gaza Strip, which has been held in a tight grip from Israel. 16 civilians are reported dead, but no one will hear about this because of our Jewish media.

    Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

    Since most of you don't know my political views, here it is: I am anti-Zionist and I hate Israel. The United States government's biggest mistake is allying with the Wrongful Jewish State. It has caused much of the hatred against this country, other than our slow takeover of the world via globalization.

    The Jewish run media will fudge the facts and say only two were killed or twist the story around, but 16 civilians trying to aid an imprisoned people were murdered by a race of people that woulda been better off dead 60 years ago and saved the world the trouble of dealing with these Old Testament assholes.

  2. #2
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is very old news and I like how you run on hate and nothing else, you just don't like Israel and you don't like Zionists.. which doesn't make much sense as I hope you KNOW what a Zionist is.

    I'm going to explain to you and you'll not care most likely as you'll simply see me as a Jew and an Israeli and won't take my comment into your heart and I hope it does as your hate isn't good for the world, I mean you complain about how Israel is causing problems and yet your anger is yet only proving that only violent people that do terrible things against others is the problem.

    I justified the act and yes I had Muslims and people from Turkey and other countries with a good Muslim population to understand my viewpoint.

    Viewpoint: The Israeli government had a military blockage around Gaza Strip.. JUST the Gaza Strip and a blockage is stopping anything by force: aids, food, weapons, whatever that can help the Gazaians it will stop by warning and by force. Of course, I think that Israel had a full right to stop them by force.. now I am not saying, "Israel can kill people," no, but Israel is able to go on ships and stop them and A. Dock them on Israeli ports or B. Force the ships to turn around. Now, I don't like what the Israelis did, I personally think they went overboard, we do sometimes, but it isn't our complete fault, the people in those ships should understand that when you're attempting to bypass a military blockage, a person or two MIGHT die. And this happens in any countries and not just Israel, if Greece blockade Turkey and people starts attempting to go pass the Greece ships, the Greek will fire at or attempts to stop the ships.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-15-2010 at 01:22 PM.

  3. #3
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Stfu. there is many Jews in this world and i am one of them. Jews made this world what it is today.

  4. #4
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Nice 2 week bump

  5. #5
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintedBlack View Post
    Jews made this world what it is today.
    That's giving everyone a reason to kill them all,since today's world utterly,completely sucks.
    fail argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    That's giving everyone a reason to kill them all,since today's world utterly,completely sucks.
    fail argument.
    In perspective though, its a lot better than it was.

    So yeah, you fail. nice try tho.


  7. #7
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    In perspective though, its a lot better than it was.

    So yeah, you fail. nice try tho.
    I'm not racist against jews.
    but it was a fail arguement and you're trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I'm not racist against jews.
    but it was a fail arguement and you're trolling
    I didn't say you were and i'm not trolling, go look it up b4 you say i am again.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 03:09 PM
  2. fuck the new york times
    By ace76543 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 02:58 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
  4. PB if fuck*** the bypasses
    By crazy4her in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:38 PM
  5. Tutorial: Fuck the Curse word Filter (US)
    By SadisticGrin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 02:13 AM