View Poll Results: Choose

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Islam

    21 55.26%
  • Infidel

    17 44.74%
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 275
  1. #166
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    your the one minimizing the population.

    There are 2billion, and reading of wikipedia won't help you with this sort of statistic because it isn't even updated.

    And learn to read the wiki page "2009"..early 2009 = 2years ago. "early".
    christians still outnumber, your point is lost.


  2. #167
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    your the one minimizing the population.

    There are 2billion, and reading of wikipedia won't help you with this sort of statistic because it isn't even updated.

    And learn to read the wiki page "2009"..early 2009 = 2years ago. "early".
    There is only 1.6 billion Muslims, try again.

  3. #168
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    There is only 1.6 billion Muslims, try again.
    there is 1.6 Muslims. did i get it right? ...*drum roll*...

  4. #169
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    there is 1.6 Muslims. did i get it right? ...*drum roll*...
    What's your point...?

  5. #170
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    What's your point...?
    Dunno he said try again. O.O

  6. #171
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Dunno he said try again. O.O
    Yes, have a cookie from my dining room.. be warn that it is a Jewish cookie.

  7. #172
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    there is 1.6 Muslims. did i get it right? ...*drum roll*...
    actually you got it wrong, learn english.


  8. #173
    erkan555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Ur mom bed
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow islam is the right belief others will sadly burn. Hope ppl will other stand that islam is the right religon i am turk (so women dont get beat)

  9. #174
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by erkan555 View Post
    Wow islam is the right belief others will sadly burn. Hope ppl will other stand that islam is the right religon i am turk (so women dont get beat)
    What?

    Others will sadly burn? Don't say that, this knowledge is that of Allah.


    Chapter 109, Verse 6: "Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion."

    Chapter 29, Verse 46: "And argue not with the People of the Scripture unless it be in (a way) that is better, save with such of them as do wrong; and say: We believe in that which hath been revealed unto us and revealed unto you; our God and your God is One, and unto Him we surrender."

  10. #175
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Surprising how many Mulims here have the "YOU WILL BURN IN HELL" mentality.

    :/ I thought that was for old white people.


  11. #176
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    oh noes we got a turk in mpgh
    welcome.
    but you'll still burn in hell!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  12. #177
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by erkan555 View Post
    Wow islam is the right belief others will sadly burn. Hope ppl will other stand that islam is the right religon i am turk (so women dont get beat)
    Stalkhfirallah brother, dont judge that is Gods job.

    All who believe in 1 God and submit to him are in the right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shou Vertica View Post
    Surprising how many Mulims here have the "YOU WILL BURN IN HELL" mentality.

    :/ I thought that was for old white people.
    Love you to <3

  13. #178
    [WhA]4FunPlayin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    ...This is the dumbest shit ever tbh, this is the reason Muslims hate non-Muslims..well 2 reasons, because partly you Judge a all grapes because 1 is rotten. and secondly because you isolate Muslims from the rest of the world.

    Because some Muslims hate Americans, British ect, does not give you a right to Hate Muslims. if your Christian then show it.

    "Love your enemy". "Love your neighbour".

    No Christian live up to this, making them a non-Christian.
    To be a christian you need to follow the bible. and not following the bible makes you a non christian, its like a test full marks = pass, 1 mark off = fail.

    TBH i cba for this debate section no more because of the fact Fool like badblood don't face the fact this is an American site, with american people.

    Its like me going to Islamic-boards.com and saying "Muslim vs infidel" we know who will win. Because its more populated with Muslims, Casavir, i didn't expect you to agree with this, mainly because i thought you was a faithful Christian.

    The other Fools i understand there atheists who agree with man made law. and follow the creation but not the creator.

    Sorry to say but the debate section is just a good impression on how uneducated America is. i can count 10 different polls about Muslims vs (rest of world) which is better and which is worse.

    American site = we know who is going to win its pointless.

    Did you hear the story about the CIA plane which crashed and had 7tones of cocaine inside it?
    And Americans still think the US isn't corrupt with secrets and lies.
    tl;dr plz quit bullshitin an' gayspell kthxbai

  14. #179
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    tl;dr plz quit bullshitin an' gayspell kthxbai
    Love you to <3

  15. #180
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shou Vertica View Post
    So let me get this straight.

    You can have 14 wives in Islam, only if you can satisfy them(which is impossible)

    And you can have a wife who just hit puberty.
    ---------------------------------------

    Ok so..........Islam is a pedo religion? I mean many wives + young age is allowed, its like paradise for pedo's. I need to alert the pedo community about this(going to *****)
    I know this is a very old post but feeling the need to reply.

    Acording to the Bible you can marry an UNLIMITED number of wives, it's the CHURCH who has said that marrying 1 is preferable.
    The Quran is the ONLY religious scripture that says: Marry only 1. Acording to Islamic law marrying 4 wives and fulfilling the circumstances is allowed, but Quran is the ONLY religious scripture which says: Marry only 1..

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. infidels Vs Islam
    By -Epic in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM