View Poll Results: Choose

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Islam

    21 55.26%
  • Infidel

    17 44.74%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 275
  1. #31
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Retard, it was before you came here and started talking shit when you don't know anything about the subject.(ex: christianity)

    Hmm if i recall Muhammed had many wives. So is having many wives, some "underage" if you will, ok in Islam?

    So its ok to cover women up, but men don't have to because???????
    Iron age, the men liked the women nice and young, there many reasons for this, mainly because the women were fresh and lived longer.

    mohammed had many wives, and it is ok in Islam only! if you spend equal time with each, and have the strength and wealth to take care of them.

    Men are more attracted to women, then women are to men.

  2. #32
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So its fine to say Muhammed was a pedo,


    cool, thanx.
    You're blowing crap out of your ass if you're trying to outsmart me.

    1. Until 1973, the law in Delaware US, the age at which a girl was allowed to married was 7 years.

    2. Until nearly the end of 19th century, in almost all states of America, marry 10 year old girls is allowed. (Source: Partners Task Force - Marriage History - Peterson)

    Even in 1930 there were 12 States that allowed 12 years and older, girls and boys to marry.

    So, until thirty years ago, your ancestors were married with 7 year old girls.
    Nobody said anything about it, so they were all pedophiles?

    To those who say: "Under our law, a girl may marry only if they are 18 years and older, I say: "What law of yours?" In England, a girl may marry when she is 16. The same applies to:

    Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Alabama etc.

    So again, "What law?"

    In New Hampshire, Japan, South Korea and Spain girls may get married when they are 13. In Mexico they can marry when they are 12 years old. Under the U.S. law, all these people are pedophiles. Did you know that?

    Until last century, men may marry with 10 year old girls, and California was the first state in 1889 that changed it to 14. Where those people and law makers pedophiles then? You were not a pedophile back then and now you are?

    A man in Spain who marries a 13 year old girl is not a pedophile, but when you judge this man under the U.S. law, then he is pedophile. Did you know that?

    So you have to judge the prophet according to the situation in his country and his time.

    No religious book prohibits the marriage of the Prophet, so who are you, O Christian, to stand up and turn yourself against the prophet? No ancestor of yours has never stand up to talk like that about the prophet. Silence is acceptance and the one who accepts it is not better than the one doing it.

    This Western laws accept homosexuality while the Bible has punishable by death. Does it mean that the Bible is wrong? Or has your God changed?
    You gave so much importance to these Western laws, to use against the prophet Mohammad.

    “The Nemours Foundation” said that girls even before their seventh year may come into puberty.

    The parents always wish the best for their child and if they saw nothing wrong in that marriage, who are we to judge 1400 years later to look for errors in it? Do we know better or they?

    Empire, who comes everywhere shamelessly, judging us, i have never seen a greater hypocrite than you.

    The prophet Mohammad was not a pedophile and only those fools who can't find any other excuse to reject the message of this wonderful man, they use this as an excuse.

  3. #33
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You're blowing crap out of your ass if you're trying to outsmart me.

    1. Until 1973, the law in Delaware US, the age at which a girl was allowed to married was 7 years.

    2. Until nearly the end of 19th century, in almost all states of America, marry 10 year old girls is allowed. (Source: Partners Task Force - Marriage History - Peterson)

    Even in 1930 there were 12 States that allowed 12 years and older, girls and boys to marry.

    So, until thirty years ago, your ancestors were married with 7 year old girls.
    Nobody said anything about it, so they were all pedophiles?

    To those who say: "Under our law, a girl may marry only if they are 18 years and older, I say: "What law of yours?" In England, a girl may marry when she is 16. The same applies to:

    Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, Alabama etc.

    So again, "What law?"

    In New Hampshire, Japan, South Korea and Spain girls may get married when they are 13. In Mexico they can marry when they are 12 years old. Under the U.S. law, all these people are pedophiles. Did you know that?

    Until last century, men may marry with 10 year old girls, and California was the first state in 1889 that changed it to 14. Where those people and law makers pedophiles then? You were not a pedophile back then and now you are?

    A man in Spain who marries a 13 year old girl is not a pedophile, but when you judge this man under the U.S. law, then he is pedophile. Did you know that?

    So you have to judge the prophet according to the situation in his country and his time.

    No religious book prohibits the marriage of the Prophet, so who are you, O Christian, to stand up and turn yourself against the prophet? No ancestor of yours has never stand up to talk like that about the prophet. Silence is acceptance and the one who accepts it is not better than the one doing it.

    This Western laws accept homosexuality while the Bible has punishable by death. Does it mean that the Bible is wrong? Or has your God changed?
    You gave so much importance to these Western laws, to use against the prophet Mohammad.

    “The Nemours Foundation” said that girls even before their seventh year may come into puberty.

    The parents always wish the best for their child and if they saw nothing wrong in that marriage, who are we to judge 1400 years later to look for errors in it? Do we know better or they?

    Empire, who comes everywhere shamelessly, judging us, i have never seen a greater hypocrite than you.

    The prophet Mohammad was not a pedophile and only those fools who can't find any other excuse to reject the message of this wonderful man, they use this as an excuse.
    Been doing your homework nice find

    -EMPIRE please make a constructive response on this. PLEASE!

  4. #34
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Been doing your homework nice find

    -EMPIRE please make a constructive response on this. PLEASE!
    Yeah...... I think the whole "pedophile" part of that went over your head.

    Its not really about the laws, its about the morals.

    He also had what?! 13 wives!?


  5. #35
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah...... I think the whole "pedophile" part of that went over your head.

    Its not really about the laws, its about the morals.

    He also had what?! 13 wives!?
    Lol, get proven on having a young wife you go looking for another statement? fail more.

    Muslims can have up to 4 wives, but this isn't a command, this is a maximum amount, though only if he can satisfy them all equally.

    "Its not really about the laws, its about the morals". I apologise next time ill go looking for a 60year old women, which would satisfy me.

    As long as you pass puberty you enter the stage of a women, the word "teenage" started in the Elizabethan times, long after the prophet, dont twist things because if the word teenage didn't exist, the word paedophile wouldn't.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-01-2010 at 04:58 PM.

  6. #36
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So let me get this straight.

    You can have 14 wives in Islam, only if you can satisfy them(which is impossible)

    And you can have a wife who just hit puberty.
    ---------------------------------------

    Ok so..........Islam is a pedo religion? I mean many wives + young age is allowed, its like paradise for pedo's. I need to alert the pedo community about this(going to *****)


  7. #37
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So let me get this straight.

    You can have 14 wives in Islam, only if you can satisfy them(which is impossible)

    And you can have a wife who just hit puberty.
    ---------------------------------------

    Ok so..........Islam is a pedo religion? I mean many wives + young age is allowed, its like paradise for pedo's. I need to alert the pedo community about this(going to *****)
    My fault, i meant 4. failure you believed it was 14 when i put there by mistake = proof you dont do research on your shitty comments.

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well muhammed had 13. So............


    Anyway, i can have 4 just-hit-puberty wives?! So.....your target audience is pedo's?!~


  9. #39
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    well muhammed had 13. So............


    Anyway, i can have 4 just-hit-puberty wives?! So.....your target audience is pedo's?!~
    You just keep talking about Muhammed, trying to make our religion look bad, evil and a failure. Why do you continue to talk about Muhammed while there are people over the whole world who are married with young girls.

    Why do you see this as pedo? Because the law in the United States tells you that you may not marry with young girls?

    My heart begins to fill up with hate against you.

  10. #40
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    well muhammed had 13. So............


    Anyway, i can have 4 just-hit-puberty wives?! So.....your target audience is pedo's?!~
    When you understand Love you wont bring Mohammeds PBUH name involved.

    E.g - Mohammed married her but waited till she was older to have intercourse with..? wait! if hes a pedo, would he not like her nice and young? or is he a pedo because he waited for years?

  11. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So let me get this straight.

    Islam is ok with people marrying 12-13 year olds, as long as they are in "love"?
    -And you can have a max of 4.
    -------------------------------

    THIS IS A YES OR NO QUESTION.


  12. #42
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So let me get this straight.

    Islam is ok with people marrying 12-13 year olds, as long as they are in "love"?
    -And you can have a max of 4.
    -------------------------------

    THIS IS A YES OR NO QUESTION.
    Yes but let me add something, only if the parents agree and the 12-13 year old kid agrees.

    Many of them are forced to marry someone who is older.

  13. #43
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So in other words, pedophilia is a "you can" for Islam.

    thanx.


  14. #44
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So in other words, pedophilia is a "you can" for Islam.

    thanx.
    You can in any of the main religions.

  15. #45
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    So in other words, pedophilia is a "you can" for Islam.

    thanx.
    Do history on the word paedophile, paedophile is a man who has sexual relations with a gear who yet has not hit puberty.

    Prophet Mohammed PBUH was here LONG before the word paedophile existed. imagine the word didn't exist what would you use against him?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. infidels Vs Islam
    By -Epic in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM