View Poll Results: Choose

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Islam

    21 55.26%
  • Infidel

    17 44.74%
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 275
  1. #61
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhilljohn View Post
    The man was 52 when he married a 6 year old girl. The marriage was consumated when she was 9.

    Just visualise a 52 year old man stuffing his penis into a 9 year old girls vagina.

    He was a vile peadophile.He was no different to Charles Manson or David Koresh :A criminal who founded a disgusting cult to satisfy his own licentiousness and blood lust.

    Those who worship him are fools at best.
    Sure that's why there are 2 billion muslims and there are more coming everyday.

    No one is worshiping Muhammad. They worship god.

    And some decades ago, your ancestors where putting there penis into 9 year old girls vagina's. And now you call Muhammad a pedophile just because the law has changed?

  2. #62
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Sure that's why there are 2 billion muslims and there are more coming everyday.

    No one is worshiping Muhammad. They worship god.

    And some decades ago, your ancestors where putting there penis into 9 year old girls vagina's. And now you call Muhammad a pedophile just because the law has changed?
    Because their Jesus didn't have sex with 9 year olds? /

  3. #63
    Greenhilljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    9 year old girls are not physically,emotionally or sexually mature enough to take part in sexual intercourse.This is not a matter of "law" it is a matter of basic morality and human biology that spans all history and cultures. Even if a "law" (made up by perverts) says it is acceptable then that makes no difference.

    Mohammed (shame be upon him) was a peadophile.

  4. #64
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Of course he was.Most muslims were,and most europeans as well.
    while in the Byzantine empire the marriage age was 13 to 16,in medieval europe was something like that,but in Islam it was much lower.
    either way,everyone was a pedo then,because it was acceptable!
    when they were capable of having a child,they were considered as women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  5. #65
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Of course he was.Most muslims were,and most europeans as well.
    while in the Byzantine empire the marriage age was 13 to 16,in medieval europe was something like that,but in Islam it was much lower.
    either way,everyone was a pedo then,because it was acceptable!
    when they were capable of having a child,they were considered as women.
    Look, the word "teenage" didn't exist till Elizabethan times, with the story of "Romeo and Juliet" as an example of rebelliousness starting during the Elizabethan time.

    So passing puberty meant becoming a women.
    But Aisha said "God has given me what no other women has"
    (Not physically I know what your thinking). But spiritually.


    Prophet Mohammed PBUH, did not have sex at marriage, like most Muslims we do not act upon European "Rituals" or w.e you like to call it, to have sex with the bride at the first day of wedding.

    After Marriage in Islam:

    -The Grooms mother has to live with the husband and wife for 1 month to make sure things are going well, then leaves.

    -The Groom must first learn about the bride, and the bride about the Groom -REMEMBER its a arranged marriage-

    All this takes around 5years at most to do. but some Modern Muslim weddings have changed and dont use these 2 rules.

  6. #66
    Greenhilljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    13 to 16 year old girls have at least reached the age of puberty.And even then a match with a 52 year old is rather doubtfull to say the least.

    Such a man having sex with a 9 year old is beyond question. That is and always has been wrong.

  7. #67
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhilljohn View Post
    13 to 16 year old girls have at least reached the age of puberty.And even then a match with a 52 year old is rather doubtfull to say the least.

    Such a man having sex with a 9 year old is beyond question. That is and always has been wrong.
    you sir, are a Fucking retarded fool who doesn't know what hes talking about.

    READ THE POST ABOVE AND STOP SPAMMING.

    Mohammed PBUH DID NOT have intercourse on the day of marriage!
    Keep in mind his first wife was khadija 15years older than him.

  8. #68
    Greenhilljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    As I stated before, he married her at the age of 6 and consumated it when she was 9. So it was 3 years after the marriage.

  9. #69
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhilljohn View Post
    As I stated before, he married her at the age of 6 and consumated it when she was 9. So it was 3 years after the marriage.
    Mohammd and Aisha is something different and special, and he consumated her at the age of 12. and married at the age of 9. at 6 her father asked her to marry him but she was too young to understand till she hit puberty at 9.

    Sahih bukhari read it, the muslim book on hadith.

  10. #70
    Greenhilljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I advise others to check this out. He married her at 6 and consumated it when she was 9.

  11. #71
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhilljohn View Post
    I advise others to check this out. He married her at 6 and consumated it when she was 9.
    lol now its just spam...

  12. #72
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Look, the word "teenage" didn't exist till Elizabethan times, with the story of "Romeo and Juliet" as an example of rebelliousness starting during the Elizabethan time.

    So passing puberty meant becoming a women.
    But Aisha said "God has given me what no other women has"
    (Not physically I know what your thinking). But spiritually.


    Prophet Mohammed PBUH, did not have sex at marriage, like most Muslims we do not act upon European "Rituals" or w.e you like to call it, to have sex with the bride at the first day of wedding.

    After Marriage in Islam:

    -The Grooms mother has to live with the husband and wife for 1 month to make sure things are going well, then leaves.

    -The Groom must first learn about the bride, and the bride about the Groom -REMEMBER its a arranged marriage-

    All this takes around 5years at most to do. but some Modern Muslim weddings have changed and dont use these 2 rules.
    Hey visible, just because the english word "teenager" didn't exist, doesn't mean its ok to marry a 9 year old.

    Second, how does it take 5 years to do????


    Either way having a wife with a 40 year difference is wrong

    having a wife at the age of 9-12 is wrong.(especially when he was 52 or w/e)

    Having mutiple wives allowed, but not mutiple husbands, is wrong.


    Seriously, muhammed just did was politicians do, good publicity about shameful actions.


  13. #73
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey visible, just because the english word "teenager" didn't exist, doesn't mean its ok to marry a 9 year old.

    Second, how does it take 5 years to do????


    Either way having a wife with a 40 year difference is wrong

    having a wife at the age of 9-12 is wrong.(especially when he was 52 or w/e)

    Having mutiple wives allowed, but not mutiple husbands, is wrong.


    Seriously, muhammed just did was politicians do, good publicity about shameful actions.
    How could you say that? Read his biography then tell me he did all those things(Which he would never do)

  14. #74
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey visible, just because the english word "teenager" didn't exist, doesn't mean its ok to marry a 9 year old.

    Second, how does it take 5 years to do????


    Either way having a wife with a 40 year difference is wrong

    having a wife at the age of 9-12 is wrong.(especially when he was 52 or w/e)

    Having mutiple wives allowed, but not mutiple husbands, is wrong.


    Seriously, muhammed just did was politicians do, good publicity about shameful actions.

    My parents have a 20year difference, age don't matter, marriage is about love and devotion.

    Does it go like this?

    Age = marriage
    or
    Love = marriage
    ?

    Aysha had to ask 2 times before he accepted, give me a reason why muhammed pbuh said "she was too young" the first time? when she was the age 7?

  15. #75
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    My parents have a 20year difference, age don't matter, marriage is about love and devotion.

    Does it go like this?

    Age = marriage
    or
    Love = marriage
    ?

    Aysha had to ask 2 times before he accepted, give me a reason why muhammed pbuh said "she was too young" the first time? when she was the age 7?
    Love, but you cannot seriously love a 7 year old child. Neither is the child mature enough to even comprehend concepts such as real love, devotion or even marriage, but it's just not "normal" to be sexually attracted to him/her. And regarding the 20 year difference ... at what age did they marry? I seriously doubt it was 7 & 27.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. infidels Vs Islam
    By -Epic in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM